1.5th most powerful!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
i have heard a lot of confussing stuff recently. michael the arcangel, beyinder and so on besting living tribunal.

which beings are more powerful than living tribunal, but weaker than TOAA and the presence?

Chikorita
and is the brothers more powerful than TOAA and presence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt many are more powerful than the LT conclusively. There is argument that Mxy is more powerful, the Ultimator, The source is definitely more powerful, Elaine maybe equal to the LT or more powerful as she is supreme, MOM is more powerful I"m sure, and who ever wields the heart of the infinite is more powerful as well.

Symmetric Chaos
PreRetBrothers were more powerful than the LT.

TOAA and Presence are far more powerful of course.

There are certain arguments that PreRetBeyonder and MoleculeMan are more powerful than the LT.

Michael is probably more powerful than the LT (since he punked Spectre).

As Nvr said the HOTI makes the wielder more powerful than the LT.

MOM over powers him most likely.

There are arguments for Myx being more powerful (although I do not subscribe to them).

guy222
Originally posted by Chikorita
i have heard a lot of confussing stuff recently. michael the arcangel, beyinder and so on besting living tribunal.

which beings are more powerful than living tribunal, but weaker than TOAA and the presence?

Living Tribunal is second to his creator, The One Above All.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal is second to his creator, The One Above All.

ONLy in Marvel. 2nd to his creator in marvel means squat in other omniverses. IF Another supreme being from say milestone comics decides his most powerful creation will be Icon, does that mean Icon is equal to LT becuz he is 2nd only to his creator? NOT.

Utrigita
A short list of beings more powerful then LT, would probably be pre-retcon beyonder, Pre-retcon Brothers, Thanos with HOTU, Bubonicus the Plague-Bringer and Protege. Thats about it, from the marvel doesn't know about DC.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
ONLy in Marvel. 2nd to his creator in marvel means squat in other omniverses. IF Another supreme being from say milestone comics decides his most powerful creation will be Icon, does that mean Icon is equal to LT becuz he is 2nd only to his creator? NOT.

Ok. Who's the leader of the ommiverse? In DC and Marvel.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
A short list of beings more powerful then LT, would probably be pre-retcon beyonder, Pre-retcon Brothers, Thanos with HOTU, Bubonicus the Plague-Bringer and Protege. Thats about it, from the marvel doesn't know about DC.

cool list. something about that name Bubonicus. smile

bean_machine

It does not mean its true, but it doesn't necessarily rule it out either. Since there is no standard gauge to measure the power given to these beings then there really is no comparing them.

bean_machine
And do character low showing mute out the high ones or vice versa?

Thanos_THOTU
Current list:
1. The One-Above-All
2. The Living Tribunal

List back in the 80's.
1. Beyonder
2. Molecule man
3. Living Tribunal

And Living Tribunal would stalemate the one that're second to thre Presence, if Presence is the writers.

Utrigita
A lot of pre indeed, today it is only HOTU that is above M-LT

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Utrigita
A lot of pre indeed, today it is only HOTU that is above M-LT
I'm starting to think so as well, it was never showed that he recreated the Living Tribunal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Current list:
1. The One-Above-All
2. The Living Tribunal

List back in the 80's.
1. Beyonder
2. Molecule man
3. Living Tribunal

And Living Tribunal would stalemate the one that're second to thre Presence, if Presence is the writers.

That's a retarted theory meant only to somehow hold The LT above what is in fact superior beings to him. Michael from DC is superior to the LT. And I would gather Elaine from vertigo is atleast as powerful if not more so.

Thanos_THOTU
That's a retarted theory meant only to somehow hold The LT above what is in fact superior beings to him. Michael from DC is superior to the LT. And I would gather Elaine from vertigo is atleast as powerful if not more so.
Yewhew =/= Presence

Because Presence admitted to be supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.