Thanos w/ Heart vs Michael Demiurgos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Because it had to be done.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Because it had to be done.

Ok. I agree. Thanos w/hoti

Galan007
So in essence this thread is basically, "God's power v.s. God's power?"

The only way to conclusively pick a winner is to say that Marvel's God>DC's God........ Or vice versa.

When the truth is, that one God simply is not greater than another.

Stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stalemate

Board Walker
The HOTU's only feat thus far, has been to make its user a full universe.

Saying it is TOAA's power and is greater then anything else is pure speculation, as it has never been shown on panel to do anything greater then make Thanos a full universe. Yes it was said to be the supreme one's power, but does this have any meaning in a debate without feats backing it? No it does not, it is the same as when Thanos with the Cosmic Cube was described as having the power of god and being god, its the same as with the IG when he was described as being a god; but was he ever a god? No.

I go by on panel showings, not speculation.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker
I go by on panel showings, not speculation.

Wonderful. Here's some simple logic for you.

IG >> A great number of universe level Abstracts (also in at least one case effected 2 univeses)

HOTI was stated by Thanos (who has used both) to give him far more power than the IG

HOTI >> IG >> at least the power of a universe

HOTI = at a minimum multiverse in power

HOTI feats are limited so there is no telling exactly what its limitations might be.

The options are either a stalemate (HOTI is TOAA's power) or not enough information (that power has not been demonstrated in order to prove it).

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wonderful. Here's some simple logic for you.

IG >> A great number of universe level Abstracts (also in at least one case effected 2 univeses)

HOTI was stated by Thanos (who has used both) to give him far more power than the IG

HOTI >> IG >> at least the power of a universe

HOTI = at a minimum multiverse in power

HOTI feats are limited so there is no telling exactly what its limitations might be.

The options are either a stalemate (HOTI is TOAA's power) or not enough information (that power has not been demonstrated in order to prove it).

And your entire point is?

What matters is what happens on panel, not your opinion, not mine, or anyone else, that is speculation and meaningless.

What happened on panel is that the IG was able to dispatch universal abstracts, and in the end Warlock disbanded the IG before testing it against LT. Just because Lt says he could of defeated it, does not mean he would of, LT thought he could judge and defeat thanos with the HOTU, but he was very wrong.

The IG has been showed on panel numerous times, and confirmed in the recent Illuminanti, that the IG is UNIVERSAL (scans posted in the LT VS. Michael thread)

The IG can affect realities outside of its own, but is the IG more powerful then the raw power of the summation of power from 1 entire universe? This has never been shown.

The HOTU gave Thanos the power of 1 fully complete Universe, it made him into a full universe. This was shown on panel when he became like a purple sphere, just as the limitless other purple spheres he was surrounded by.

The purple spheres are universes, this was confirmed when Doc Strange went outside of the 616 universe and saw it as a purple sphere floating among the limitless others in the balance of multi infinite and multi oblivion.

Thanos with the power of 1 full universe defeated LT.

On panel HOTU (with no speculation) = 1 full universe
HOTU>LT

HOTU>IG

This means the IG is weaker then universal in summation power.

Mr Master
firefirefireph

Mr Master
The Living Tribunal holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in one Hand.

Each Megaverse, is a COLLECTION of MULTIVERSES!!!

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in HIS great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

Nuff said.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Living Tribunal holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in one Hand.

Each Megaverse, is a COLLECTION of MULTIVERSES!!!

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in HIS great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

Nuff said.

You remind me more and more of Galactic storm every day...

The two brothers being claimed as multiversal guardians is meaningless as to their actual power level of post retcon.

Roma is the omniversal guardian, yet she was killed by Abrax, a less then universal power.

LT was defeated on panel by the HOTU which made Thanos 1 universe.

The sum power of 1 entire universe > LT

What does this say about the brothers? It says how utterly weak they are compared to LT, who was defeated on panel by the power of 1 full universe.

Mr Master
You remind me more and more of Galactic storm every day...

Well in that case I might aswell just admit how much of a SOCK you're coming across as.

You know shit about Comics, and you been repeating the same clueless gibberish over and over again.

Any cat that says LT is below a Universe is lost, plain and simple.

I been putting up with you to see if you'll lessen the obtuseness but I see now you're in it for the long haul. (then you have the nerve to insult me :lolsmile

The two brothers being claimed as multiversal guardians is meaningless as to their actual power level of post retcon.

The Two Brothers are Megaverses according to Marvel, the Company that makes all this shit up.

So get your facts straight.

A Megaverse is a Collection of Multiverses:

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

You don't like it?

Write Marvel and letter and complain, otherwise stfu2

Roma is the omniversal guardian, yet she was killed by Abrax, a less then universal power.

Again,

READ COMICS!

Abraxas is the embodiment of Multiversal destruction.

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg
"creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself"

AND according to Marvel, Roma FAKED her death.

If you'd know Merlyn and Roma's History, you would know that isn't just talk.

LT was defeated on panel by the HOTU which made Thanos 1 universe.

The sum power of 1 entire universe > LT

What does this say about the brothers? It says how utterly weak they are compared to LT, who was defeated on panel by the power of 1 full universe.

7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

Ok enough of you.

I can't take you seriously anymore.

Board Walker
Well in that case I might aswell just admit how much of a SOCK you're coming across as.

You know shit about Comics, and you been repeating the same clueless gibberish over and over again.

Any cat that says LT is below a Universe is lost, plain and simple.

I been putting up with you to see if you'll lessen the obtuseness but I see now you're in it for the long haul. (then you have the nerve to insult me :lolsmile

The Two Brothers are Megaverses according to Marvel, the Company that makes all this shit up.

So get your facts straight.

A Megaverse is a Collection of Multiverses:

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

You don't like it?

Write Marvel and letter and complain, otherwise stfu2

Again,

READ COMICS!

Abraxas is the embodiment of Multiversal destruction.

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg
"creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself"

AND according to Marvel, Roma FAKED her death.

If you'd know Merlyn and Roma's History, you would know that isn't just talk.

7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

Ok enough of you.

I can't take you seriously anymore.

I see we are taking Marvel hand books and bios as the highest source of cannon now?

Wow how you contradict yourself when you would argue against Galactic Storm.

You tout LT as this supreme being, second in charge, yet on panel he was defeated by the power of a single universe, what does that say about him?

It says he isnt multiversal in power, sure hes multiversal in authority, but does he have the raw power of a multivers+ as well? No, not at all.

The brothers can be called Megaversal guardians, but does that mean they have the power of a megaverse? No.

Does roma the omniversal guardian have the power of the omniverse? No.

You repeat yourself like a broken record, and more and more are begining to see and realize how wrong you are, such as Bigbran, Mordum, and many others.

I once admired your knowledge of comics, until I realized your of the same likeness as GS, you repeat yourself like a broken record with the same scans which we have all seen.

You use speculation on a level more so then most, speculating that the LT is the second most powerful being, when ON PANEL it has been shown he was defeated by the power of exactly 1 full universe.

bigbran
HOTU.

Mr Master
I see we are taking Marvel hand books and bios as the highest source of cannon now?

Wow how you contradict yourself when you would argue against Galactic Storm.

You tout LT as this supreme being, second in charge, yet on panel he was defeated by the power of a single universe, what does that say about him?

It says he isnt multiversal in power, sure hes multiversal in authority, but does he have the raw power of a multivers+ as well? No, not at all.

The brothers can be called Megaversal guardians, but does that mean they have the power of a megaverse? No.

Does roma the omniversal guardian have the power of the omniverse? No.

You repeat yourself like a broken record, and more and more are begining to see and realize how wrong you are, such as Bigbran, Mordum, and many others.

I once admired your knowledge of comics, until I realized your of the same likeness as GS, you repeat yourself like a broken record with the same scans which we have all seen.

You use speculation on a level more so then most, speculating that the LT is the second most powerful being, when ON PANEL it has been shown he was defeated by the power of exactly 1 full universe.

Wow,

I must really inspire you,

I haven't had a person jump on my D*ick in a while.

Good to see it still happens.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
HOTU.

What has the Heart of the U did to suggest it is more powerful than Micheal? own the LT? Mike has owned the spectre twice.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What has the Heart of the U did to suggest it is more powerful than Micheal? own the LT? Mike has owned the spectre twice. But, Hotu has owned LT in one panel, along with Eternity and Infinity.

I know what Micheal has done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But, Hotu has owned LT in one panel, along with Eternity and Infinity.

I know what Micheal has done.

Yeah The Spectre is a warrior and THe LT is a punk by all rights. And michael outright said that he could have destroyed the spectre if he wanted he spared the spectre. So again what has the heart done that make's it superior to mike? aren't they not both the power of God?

Symmetric Chaos
God you people (mr master and boardwalker) are getting annoying.

After the first hour of these debates about the IG, HOTI and the LT you both gave every piece of evidence that you have given in the last . . . what is it now . . . 5 days of arguing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
God you people (mr master and boardwalker) are getting annoying.

After the first hour of these debates about the IG, HOTI and the LT you both gave every piece of evidence that you have given in the last . . . what is it now . . . 5 days of arguing.

If you don't like the threads and discussion, there are many others.

Symmetric Chaos
If you don't like the threads and discussion, there are many others.

The problem is that every time debates with cosimcs come up those two just start this argument all over again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The problem is that every time debates with cosimcs come up those two just start this argument all over again.

It's fun. That is why we are all here. It's gets ur chops going and makes u mad and all that and stuff. I enjoy thier debates and even mr master's "interpretations" of on panel evidence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU's biggest Feats=Absorbing The LT and Eternity(universal) and Infinity(also Universal)

Micheal's Biggest Feat= Beating the Spectre down 2x and out right saying he could destroy the spectre. Micaheal's power in vertigo which is inferior to the Main DCU's power, was able to recreate the entire multiverse, heaven and hell via elaine.

They seem about even to me.

guy222
It's fun. That is why we are all here. It's gets ur chops going and makes u mad and all that and stuff. I enjoy thier debates and even mr master's "interpretations" of on panel evidence.

Its fun to debate

Galan007
They seem about even to me. I agree.

Neither of these beings have ever done something which might lead me to believe that one of them is more powerful then the other.

The power of God in one company, is not greater then the power of God in another company, (that's why the pre-retcon Brothers were equal in power).

Once again,
Stalemate.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

Neither of these beings have ever done something which might lead me to believe that one of them is more powerful then the other.

The power of God in one company, is not greater then the power of God in another company, (that's why the pre-retcon Brothers were equal in power).

Once again,
Stalemate.

The greatest feat the HOTU showed was 1 universe, nothing more.

I only go by on panel feats.

Anything else is pure speculation, that goes for both Marvel, DC, and all indie companies as well.

Galan007
The greatest feat the HOTU showed was 1 universe, nothing more.

Anything else is pure speculation, that goes for both Marvel and DC.

I only go by on panel feats. Even if you go by on-panel feats...

Michael = THOTI (feat-wise)

Stalemate.

Board Walker
Even if you go by on-panel feats...

Michael = THOTI (feat-wise)

Stalemate.

Not true

If we use Vertigo Michael Demigueros, then he far surpasses universal in feats.

Elaine ring a bell?

DC Archangel Michael is even greater

King Kandy
Board Walker, on panel is fine, but Logic and Statements have their place, as well.

I mean, to get fans to believe Spider-Man can lift such and such boat, Marvel shouldn't have to show him doing so, saying he can should be enough. You miss all the subtleties.

Galan007
Not true

If we use Vertigo Michael Demigueros, then he far surpasses universal in feats.

Elaine ring a bell?

DC Archangel Michael is even greater roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's just no point.

Board Walker
Originally posted by King Kandy
Board Walker, on panel is fine, but Logic and Statements have their place, as well.

I mean, to get fans to believe Spider-Man can lift such and such boat, Marvel shouldn't have to show him doing so, saying he can should be enough. You miss all the subtleties.
Those "subtleties" don't hold weight on these forums, because it becomes a war of bias, of selecting which "subtleties" are taken as truth and which are questioned and dispatched

For example, do you accept all subtleies in comics?

"Sentry stalemating Galactus"

"The phoenix force creating Galactus, all life, and all existence"

"Cosmic spiderman the most powerful super hero of marvel"

My point exactly

Board Walker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's just no point.

I go by on panel, the HOTU can be claimed as "god's" power, but does that make it so?

The cosmic cube was claimed as making one god

The IG was claimed as making one god

The HOTU is said as gods power, what does it have in common with th others? All claim to make you god.

The HOTU with no speculation and only on panel feats, made thanos exactly 1 full sentient universe, Thanos was unable to go any further then this (on panel shown/stated).

As of right now, the HOTU's greatest feat was 1 universe.

You can speculate all you want about what its potential is, but its none the less speculation .

King Kandy
Those "subtleties" don't hold weight on these forums, because it becomes a war of bias, of selecting which "subtleties" are taken as truth and which are questioned and dispatched

For example, do you accept all subtleies in comics?

"Sentry stalemating Galactus"

"The phoenix force creating Galactus, all life, and all existence"

"Cosmic spiderman the most powerful super hero of marvel"

My point exactly

If in a comic Sentry says he could destroy the empire state building, will you question it? No? Even though it didn't happen on panel?

Board Walker
If in a comic Sentry says he could destroy the empire state building, will you question it? No? Even though it didn't happen on panel?

I wont question that, because he has shown on panel feats which warrant him the ability and power range to do so.

The HOTU is a completely different story, its one and only feat, is making Thanos 1 fully sentient Universe, and nothing more a he was unable to go any further.

King Kandy
I wont question that, because he has shown on panel feats which warrant him the ability and power range to do so.

The HOTU is a completely different story, its one and only feat, is making Thanos 1 fully sentient Universe, and nothing more a he was unable to go any further.
Except he killed all the universes abstracts, which equals 1 Universe.

And he killed LT, who swats universes around like flies, and carries Mega-Eternities in his hand.

Galan007

The HOTU is a completely different story, its one and only feat, is making Thanos 1 fully sentient Universe, and nothing more a he was unable to go any further. The Goddess possessed 30 CCU's. Magus made a duplicate 616 Universe with just 5 CCU's.

The IG was even more powerful then this.

And even Thanos said that THOTI was more powerful then even the IG.

Sorry, but your "THOTI = 1 Universe" theory dosen't hold up.

Board Walker
Except he killed all the universes abstracts, which equals 1 Universe.

And he killed LT, who swats universes around like flies, and carries Mega-Eternities in his hand.

Yes he defeated LT

LT swats universes around like flys? Provide scan please.

I have debated with Mr. M, and I have seen all the story arcs, the scans, and read the comics.

LT has never done this.

It has been shown on panel that Eternity is not the sum of a universe, rather it is the representation of it, the consciousness of it.

Thanos fully became a universe, he was a conscious universe, shown on panel.

IT also explains why Eternity when battling for the IG, stated "IF I was in my entirety I would destroy you" (not exact wording) its all in the Michael Vs LT thread.

The point is LT was defeated by the power of 1 full universe.

LT can be claimed as the multiversal judge, but does that mean his power is sum of the multiverse and beyond? No.

It is the same as Roma being the claimed omniversal guardian, yet she was defeated by Abraxas, who showed universal power, no more.

Board Walker
The Goddess possessed 30 CCU's. Magus made a duplicate 616 Universe with just 5 CCU's.

On panel > your theory.

Its shown on panel, stated on panel 9+ times, the HOTU made thanos 1 singular complete univese.

All scans of course are present on the Michael Vs. LT thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Goddess possessed 30 CCU's. Magus made a duplicate 616 Universe with just 5 CCU's.

The End wasn't cannon was it? SO that thanos saying anything is more powerful than the IG doesn't hold up.

Thanos_THOTU
THOTU's biggest Feats=Absorbing The LT and Eternity(universal) and Infinity(also Universal)

Micheal's Biggest Feat= Beating the Spectre down 2x and out right saying he could destroy the spectre. Micaheal's power in vertigo which is inferior to the Main DCU's power, was able to recreate the entire multiverse, heaven and hell via elaine.

They seem about even to me.
It took Michael 3 pages to beat a hostless Spectre (Which even Shazam stood up to, for a while)
It took Thanos 1 to crush LT and 2 other flies (Eternity and Infinity)

nvrbeenwthagirl
It took Michael 3 pages to beat a hostless Spectre (Which even Shazam stood up to, for a while)
It took Thanos 1 to crush LT and 2 other flies (Eternity and Infinity)

I don't recall that spectre being hostless. Are you sure? You dont' seem like an avid dc reader. also, the spectre is by rights a warrior. And Michael even said he could have destroyed the spectre. he was just giving the spectre a good fight. besides, the heart of the Universe seems non cannon now that mr. master has posted that it wasn't even a what if or anything.

Galan007
On panel > your theory.

Its shown on panel, stated on panel 9+ times, the HOTU made thanos 1 singular complete univese.

All scans of course are present on the Michael Vs. LT thread. I'm talking about what Thanos himself said about THOTI, and he said it was more powerful then the IG, which in itself is much more powerful then a single Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm talking about what Thanos himself said about THOTI, and he said it was more powerful then the IG, which in itself is much more powerful then a single Universe.

THe IG has never been shown to be more powerful than a single universe. Nope. Not convinced.

Galan007
THe IG has never been shown to be more powerful than a single universe. Nope. Not convinced. Wow,

The IG > 30 CCU's.

1 CCU made Thanos one with the entire Universe, and 5 CCU's allowed Magus to create a duplicate 616 Universe.

I posted all this crap in my respect thread, it would do you well to read through it.

King Kandy
I'm talking about what Thanos himself said about THOTI, and he said it was more powerful then the IG, which in itself is much more powerful then a single Universe.
... Yeah.

I can just imagine Board Walker going into a comic store, then demanding a refund because a comic he bought doesn't have any on-panel feats in it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow,

The IG > 30 CCU's.

1 CCU made Thanos one with the entire Universe, and 5 CCU's allowed Magus to create a duplicate 616 Universe.

I posted all this crap in my respect thread, it would do you well to read through it. I have all those series and have read them. But on panel eternity was the one who didnt' want the IG to be used becuz it replaced him. Even the LT refered to it as such. There is also multiple IG's. When The IG weareer is a threat to multieternity, then I'd be convinced.

guy222
Yeah The Spectre is a warrior and THe LT is a punk by all rights. And michael outright said that he could have destroyed the spectre if he wanted he spared the spectre. So again what has the heart done that make's it superior to mike? aren't they not both the power of God?

What makes Tribunal a punk?

Mr Master
I have all those series and have read them. But on panel eternity was the one who didnt' want the IG to be used becuz it replaced him. Even the LT refered to it as such. There is also multiple IG's. When The IG weareer is a threat to multieternity, then I'd be convinced.

There are NOT Multiple IG's.

We have only seen Two other IG's, from Realities that DIVERGED from 616.

And those IGs, don't exist anymore.

Until another Reality DIVERGES with an Infinity Gauntlet in it,

you have absolutely no Proof, that there are other IGs.

Galan007
... Yeah.

I can just imagine Board Walker going into a comic store, then demanding a refund because a comic he bought doesn't have any on-panel feats in it... laughing out loudOriginally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have all those series and have read them. But on panel eternity was the one who didnt' want the IG to be used becuz it replaced him. Even the LT refered to it as such.And, the IG>>30 CCU's which far surpasses Universal in nature....

But whatever, srug

You hang on to that bias. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222

The hair cut

nvrbeenwthagirl
There are NOT Multiple IG's.

We have only seen Two other IG's, from Realities that DIVERGED from 616.

And those IGs, don't exist anymore.

Until another Reality DIVERGES with an Infinity Gauntlet in it,

you have absolutely no Proof, that there are other IGs.

And why don't those Ig's exist any more do tell? WEre those ig's shown on panel being destroyed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loudAnd, the IG>>30 CCU's which far surpasses Universal in nature....

But whatever, srug

You hang on to that bias. wink
If that is what you wanna call it. I"m going by the book. Thanos said when he had it that he was this realities supreme ruler. Eternity wanted the IG dismantled becuz it was a threat to HIS soverienty. This leads me to believe it is only universal. Maybe with enough power to effect other realities, but many universal powers can affect Other realities. Batmite comes to mind. So Does the anti monitor. at one point the am was only universal in power. he was able to beat another universe and then absorb it's power growing. but at first, he was just universal and he destroyed an entire universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222

He isn't a fighter. Spectre is a warrior The lt is a judge. Wrath vs. a judge. Spectre is by nature made to just kill. The lt is a judge. He cant' duke it out.

Galan007
This leads me to believe it is only universal. Maybe with enough power to effect other realities, but many universal powers can affect Other realities. Batmite comes to mind. So Does the anti monitor. at one point the am was only universal in power. he was able to beat another universe and then absorb it's power growing. but at first, he was just universal and he destroyed an entire universe. So if you can effect more that 1 reality (as the IG can), then you clearly have greater then Universal powers.

Thanks, that proves my point just fine. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if you can effect more that 1 reality (as the IG can), then you clearly have greater then Universal powers.

Thanks, that proves my point just fine. smile

No, I said one can be universal and still affect another universe. That is all. Eternity could invade another reality and affect it. If he is more powerful than that universe or it has no guardian, he would be control it. He still wouldn't be more than he is, which is universal. Roma is the omniversal guardian, is she more powerful than Eternity or The White crown pF?

Board Walker
The entire place where they reside is outside of time and space.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3190/infinityabyss4of620gy4.th.jpg

Also, Atleza's realm was the black one (not the best art for it, but it says it).

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6788/infinityabyss4of621nk0.th.jpg

Also, one of those orbs, are where Eternity and Infinity reside.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2371/infinityabyss4of608ei3.th.jpg

So, basically, the second shot Thanos has fired (the bands part), was absorbing the entire orb as a whole.
Because, Thanos had absorbed Eternity, and Infinity, the rest of the orb was still there. He then most likely went on to absorb the rest of the orb.

Death would reside outside of the orb, but still assigned to one universe.

Warlock was in Atleza's realm, and he was outside the influence of time and space (as is the cosmic vortex). He was untouched, as were the rest of the other orbs.
Thanos was aware of the other orbs, but he didn't get to them.

Also, a possibility of the orbs is that:

Eternity represents the universe, while the orb represents Eternity, Infinity, and others that make up the universe.
So basically, the orbs are the full universes.

It makes sense to me anyway...

This is exactly what I have been saying Bigbran, and MM still disagrees.

Eternity is the universe, but he isnt the summation of the whole universe, the purple sphere is the summation of an entire universe, eternity, space, time, etc.

THanos became 1 full universe, just as I have been stating all along.

The on panel evidence shows and heavily substantiates it.

The IG can effect realities outside of its own, but is the IG more powerful then an enitre sphere (entire universe)? No it is not.

HOTU=1 entire universe > LT

P.S. I read the article MM, and its still cannon that LT was defeated by the power of 1 whole universe, thats the point.

Beta Ray Howard
firefirefireph

firefirefireph

Cosigned.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
firefirefireph

Cosigned.

laughing

That dude is giving David Richards a run for his money.

Board Walker
laughing

That dude is giving David Richards a run for his money.

Your a funny kid MM, even when multiple people are stating the same thing I am, showing you substantial evidence upon evidence, you still cling to your speculation.

Mr Master
Your a funny kid MM, even when multiple people are stating the same thing I am, showing you substantial evidence upon evidence, you still cling to your speculation.

firefirefireph

Thanos_THOTU
Mr M a kid? At least he's not the one having Haruhi in his avatar and signature ...
Haruhi Suzumyia is a cartoon which has a small recemblence to Pokemon, just a lot lamer.
It ends up with Haruhi gettin cosmic powers, comparable to a cosmic cube I guess.

Anyhow, a hostless Spectre is nothing to brag about, neither is the feature where Lucifer w/ Michael's power duplicate the universe.
That feature equal's 5 cosmic cubes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr M a kid? At least he's not the one having Haruhi in his avatar and signature ...
Haruhi Suzumyia is a cartoon which has a small recemblence to Pokemon, just a lot lamer.
It ends up with Haruhi gettin cosmic powers, comparable to a cosmic cube I guess.

Anyhow, a hostless Spectre is nothing to brag about, neither is the feature where Lucifer w/ Michael's power duplicate the universe.
That feature equal's 5 cosmic cubes.

Um when did it say the Spectre was Hostless? Do you even read DC? And Lucifer used only a sliver of mikes power caught off guard to make a universe. Ur trying to lessen the feat wich is very very silly.

Symmetric Chaos

Haruhi was god to begin with stupid.

Haruhi is a great show with no resemblance to Pokeman except for the nation they were made in (its like me saying Saving Private Ryan is similar to Steamboat Willie).

Wait . . . did you just say that Pokemon was a good show What the f**k?

Board Walker

Haruhi is a great show with no resemblance to Pokeman except for the nation they were made in (its like me saying Saving Private Ryan is similar to Steamboat Willie).

Thank you Symmetric smile

Symmetric Chaos
Thank you Symmetric smile

You're welcome. Haruhi is one of my favorite shows (I used a quote from it as my first sig)

Thanos_THOTU

No, I simply said that they both sucked, a old japaneses wet dream ... Wierdo's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.