movies that should keep on going

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which movies should still be going on. for example spiderman and xmen. abunch of chuckie movies they did.

they should make another meet the fockers movie. call it focker JR. cause greg and his GF are gonna have a baby.

i think they should make a ghostbusters 3 as well.

Mr Parker
actually spiderman is a horrible example.there should not be another movie made after the thrid one since they are so horrible and the third one is really betraying the comics big time.But Yeah Xmen should continue.some more should be Elektra and Daredevil 2.No please no Ghostbuster 3,the second one was terrible.I would say Batman Begins but they are already making a sequal to it anyways.If this thread was made several years ago I would say Harry Potter as well since they have all been really good till now but they are startting to get old now so after the next one they really should stop.thats all I can think of now.

Myth
There is going to be a CGI Ghostbusters 3 and I know at one point they were discussing a "Meet the Little Focker". Neither of which I am excited for.

Mr Parker
yeah me neither.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually spiderman is a horrible example.there should not be another movie made after the thrid one since they are so horrible and the third one is really betraying the comics big time.But Yeah Xmen should continue.some more should be Elektra and Daredevil 2.No please no Ghostbuster 3,the second one was terrible.I would say Batman Begins but they are already making a sequal to it anyways.If this thread was made several years ago I would say Harry Potter as well since they have all been really good till now but they are startting to get old now so after the next one they really should stop.thats all I can think of now. hope they dont make an elektra 2. that movie was lame. if they make a 2nd one best they dont put the brat in it. its her that screwed up the movie.

soin2cal
FINAL DESTINATION, one movie with all excellent sequels!!!!

exanda kane
Hmm, bear with me but...The Original Star Wars - not the prequels, nothing after Return of the Jedi, but during the 70/80's when Lucas made
magic.

Strangelove
No movie should be going on beyond its end. It's unnatural

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Strangelove
No movie should be going on beyond its end. It's unnatural its entertaining sometimes.

jason maddox
I would love to see Elektra 2 as long as they up the violence and give it an R rating.

Daredevil 2 should be made set after the directors cut and bring in Typhoid Mary as a villian.

What the hell happened to the Punisher 2?

roughrider
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually spiderman is a horrible example.there should not be another movie made after the thrid one since they are so horrible and the third one is really betraying the comics big time.But Yeah Xmen should continue.some more should be Elektra and Daredevil 2.No please no Ghostbuster 3,the second one was terrible.I would say Batman Begins but they are already making a sequal to it anyways.If this thread was made several years ago I would say Harry Potter as well since they have all been really good till now but they are startting to get old now so after the next one they really should stop.thats all I can think of now.

Your rants on the Spidey movies are getting tiresome. Both gross about $800 million, both got excellent reviews - 2 even more so - I'd say you're in the 1% peanut gallery of dissenters. Columbia plans to do 7 films - will we be hearing from you for the next 15 years or so?

shereeful
cool Movies that should keep going>>>>. all horror movie, coz it's not boring movies, specially the upcoming horror movie WAZ rolling on floor laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by shereeful
cool Movies that should keep going>>>>. all horror movie, coz it's not boring movies, specially the upcoming horror movie WAZ rolling on floor laughing i think they decided that seed of cucky was the last one and it sucked big time.

shereeful
Exorcist movie should keep on going,
http://thecia.com.au/reviews/e/images/exorcist-6.jpg
and for an Action and Adventure movie like Pirates of Caribbean and King Arthur.. movie of Stellan Skarsgard..

Mr Parker
Originally posted by roughrider
Your rants on the Spidey movies are getting tiresome. Both gross about $800 million, both got excellent reviews - 2 even more so - I'd say you're in the 1% peanut gallery of dissenters. Columbia plans to do 7 films - will we be hearing from you for the next 15 years or so?

its funny that the man-spider movies are the ONLY thing you chose to talk about.none of the other movies i mentioned. roll eyes (sarcastic) so what if it made 800 million,star wars the phantom memance is one of the top 5 grossing films of all time,i guess it must be a much greater movie than empire strikes back accordring to your logic. laughing your living in denial like all fans do that Im only in the 1% of dissenters.just go to places like IMDB or rotten tomatoes,the wrath for the movies is prsent big time by many posters there.its actually only 6 they plan on doing and yeah you'll be hearing from me for that long. big grin

chick12
I never likedany of the spidy movies,king arthur was good though

Mr Parker
you got good taste. smile

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jason maddox
I would love to see Elektra 2 as long as they up the violence and give it an R rating.

Daredevil 2 should be made set after the directors cut and bring in Typhoid Mary as a villian.

What the hell happened to the Punisher 2? elektra is the worst marvel film so far. hope they dont make a 2nd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.