Wolverine vs Thing... what a twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
This is a battle of who has more "heart".

Does Wolverine have more heart... power (?) than Thing?

Basically, who has more heart?

Symmetric Chaos
Ben has heart sure, but Wolverine can just keep regrowing his.

Size goes to Benji.
Durability goes to Wolvie.

Chikorita
wolverine didnt even screamed when magneto ripped the adamantium from his body. wolverine never shows fear. its without doubt wolverine, even through i like thing better

juggernaut66666
Wolverine. He is such a gentleman.happy

Bouboumaster
Define Heart.

I would say Ben, but...

Beta Ray Howard
Ben has the heart, and I don't think that there's anyone that beats him.

They call him Idol of Millions for a reason. I honestly wish I had his powers, skills, and heart. It would be worth the rocky skin.

Hercules
Tough call, if by heart you mean, never stays down and keeps on fighting even though the odds are against them, then its close, both have a "never say die" attitude.

But I would say Ben edges it for me.

masterbruce
Ben has the HOTI

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Ben has the HOTI

eek!

Grimm22
When I see Wolverine show half the heart Ben has, I will consider this a non-spite thread wink

xmarksthespot
Ma-Ti.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ma-Ti.

Co-Signed

Although his real power was his pet monkey yes

Soljer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Ben has the heart, and I don't think that there's anyone that beats him.

They call him Idol of Millions for a reason. I honestly wish I had his powers, skills, and heart. It would be worth the rocky skin.

Well, hopefully you'll be back soon enough to answer this question;

What about...you know...

The equipment?

Would it really be worth that? no expression.

laughing

Grimm22
Wait a minute what happened to Beta Ray? confused

I'm gone for a couple hours and the entire forum turns upside down

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wait a minute what happened to Beta Ray? confused

I'm gone for a couple hours and the entire forum turns upside down

I know i was shocked when i found out too.

Basically WrathDwarf decided he was a soc of Marcus based on no facts at all and decided to ban him due to an old grudge.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
So, I'll probably be banned by tonight. Evidently this Storm chick is convinced that I'm Marcus.

Well, whatever. It's been real, guys. I guess the honest word of the guy's wife isn't good enough for a global mod. I guess she believed a little tool like Judge, or AJ, or whatever you want to call him.

Hopefully at the very least while I've been on here I've shown more than enough info to go against the popular opinion. Maybe if you guys keep at it, you'll piss off the DC D#ckheads like Mider and Nvr and they'll get themselves banned.

So, goodbye all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! eek!

This shall not stand! miffed

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Grimm22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! eek!

This shall not stand! miffed

Go to the Off-monkey thread......There's a petition.

I would sign but i can't work out how....damn convict anscestors

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, hopefully you'll be back soon enough to answer this question;

What about...you know...

The equipment?

Would it really be worth that? no expression.

laughing My good sir, are you perhaps by any chance trying to insinuate that the Thing has no phallus? Or that if he does have one, but said phallus is craggly and gross?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Chikorita
wolverine didnt even screamed when magneto ripped the adamantium from his body. wolverine never shows fear. its without doubt wolverine, even through i like thing better i agree i seldom see wolverine backing off from what he started, he even tried to stop galactus for christ sake!

capt it up
heart? you mean determination in which wolverine wins. He has been stated many times as being able to keep going through will alone, becuase his budy had failed him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.