WarHulk and Thanos with Power Gem vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
WarHulk is arguably the most powerful Hulk incarnation with unlimited strength coupled with Celestial technology. Thanos with the Power Gem is truly a beast in both intellect and power. As everyone knows the Hulk is the most powerful earth based character and Thanos is the most powerful non-earth based character. These two combine their strength to create an invincible team.

To create a team to take on WarHulk and Thanos with the Power Gem, a team has gathered to attempt to challenge them.

This team of six "heros" have combined to challenge Team Invincible:
Keeper Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, Thor with Belt of Strength and Bloodaxe, Wonder Woman and Orion.

Symmetric Chaos
War Hulk is slaughtered but "Team Invincible" might have a chance thanks to Thanos.

Originally posted by Hulk rules all
As everyone knows the Hulk is the most powerful earth based character and Thanos is the most powerful non-earth based character.

BTW both of these concepts are quite far off.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
WarHulk is arguably the most powerful Hulk incarnation with unlimited strength coupled with Celestial technology. Thanos with the Power Gem is truly a beast in both intellect and power. As everyone knows the Hulk is the most powerful earth based character and Thanos is the most powerful non-earth based character. These two combine their strength to create an invincible team.

To create a team to take on WarHulk and Thanos with the Power Gem, a team has gathered to attempt to challenge them.

This team of six "heros" have combined to challenge Team Invincible:
Keeper Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, Thor with Belt of Strength and Bloodaxe, Wonder Woman and Orion. The Keeper freezes Hulk/Thanos in time.

Then the rest of his team precedes to kill the "invincible team" with extreme prejudice, and they would encounter no resistance while doing so. smile

Team Keeper ftw!

Hercules
You make Surfer the Keeper and give Thor the Belt of strength AND the blood axe, then you throw in Bill who is Thor's equal, then DC's number one and two hero's in terms of strength and then to top it off, you throw Orion into the mix!

Even with Celestial tech and the Power gem "Team Invincible" are going down!

EDIT: Maybe I should expand on this, Keeper Surfer is more than powerful enough to keep Thanos busy, while Thor and co pound Hulk into paste, they then all turn on Thanos.

Bouboumaster
I'd give it to Thanos and Hulk IF Hulk is going on Supes, BRB, and WW, while Thanos is spanking Surfer and Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'd give it to Thanos and Hulk IF Hulk is going on Supes, BRB, and WW, while Thanos is spanking Surfer and Thor.

You keep thinking Hulk Can take BRB let alone WW and supers with him. Not a chance in hell.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

What the f**k? Hulk is going to distract Superman, BetarayBill AND WonderWoman all at once.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k? Hulk is going to distract Superman, BetarayBill AND WonderWoman all at once.

Yes indeed he would amaze them by turning into a walking bruise right before their very eyes...

I think the odds are stacked against Thanos and Hulk in this one, Keeper Surfer could easily keep Thanos occupied long enough for the other five to take War Hulk out and then its a 6 on 1 deal which I don't see Thanos walking away from.

Joey Stacks
How can the other team even hurt Thanos with the power gem? I guess they could let Superman sundip, but he'd probably have to sundip for years to get on that level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
How can the other team even hurt Thanos with the power gem? I guess they could let Superman sundip, but he'd probably have to sundip for years to get on that level.

Not really.

I see the battle playing out like this.

WarHulk become a pancake within seconds.
Everyone but Supes throws thier all at Thanos to distract him for a moment.
Superman races to a nearby yellow star to sundip for as long as he can.
When Thanos finds him the sundip power up should be sufficient.

Hercules
@joey stacks Without Keeper Surfer there I would agree that Thanos takes it but as I remember it Keeper Surfer was at Galactus power level.

Bouboumaster
I didn't said that Hulk would crush Supes, WW and BRB. I said he vould distract them, while Thanos would completly destroy Keeper avec Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Hercules
@joey stacks Without Keeper Surfer there I would agree that Thanos takes it but as I remember it Keeper Surfer was at Galactus power level.

No. He wasn't. The Keeper isn't even Thanos level. This was argued and proven for the current Tourney, in fact.

xmeat
no one that list can take war he made juggy look like a ***** and with thanos on his side wars uses his sword to take all they're heads.

No way in hell could thor,ww,supes,and bill can beat war hulk he would pull a maestro and and have all they're heads as a trophy.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
no one that list can take war he made juggy look like a ***** and with thanos on his side wars uses his sword to take all they're heads.

No way in hell could thor,ww,supes,and bill can beat war hulk he would pull a maestro and and have all they're heads as a trophy. ...

You do realize that War is pointless to put with Thanos... especially if Thanos had the Power Gem?

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran

You do realize that War is pointless to put with Thanos... especially if Thanos had the Power Gem? thanos cant stop juggy so it aint pointless.

bigbran
thanos cant stop juggy so it aint pointless. First off, we have never seen Thanos go against Juggy.

Second, even then Hulk wouldn't beat Thanos.

Third, that still has nothing to do with Hulk being above him.

Fourth, Thanos would destroy War, yes, even in TeH H2h!
War would never KO Thanos, or hell, hurt him.

Your reasoning is pointless. Read comics.

xmeat
First off, we have never seen Thanos go against Juggy.

Second, even then Hulk wouldn't beat Thanos.

Third, that still has nothing to do with Hulk being above him.

Fourth, Thanos would destroy War, yes, even in TeH H2h!
War would never KO Thanos, or hell, hurt him.

Your reasoning is pointless. Read comics. you know nothing hulk fought drax with power gem so war hulk would kill anyone with it.

bigbran
you know nothing hulk fought drax with power gem so war hulk would kill anyone with it. Thanos beat WM Thor with the Power Gem (pre-Tyrant-upgrade).

Normal Warrior Madness Thor beat the living hell out of Drax with the Power Gem. Hulk was only able to stalemate Drax.
Then after he knocked the Power Gem out of Drax, he took it for himself, and stalemated, and then got beat by one of the tricks that Thanos shown the ability to use in the Odin fight.

Also, before you say it, that was young Meastro, and that obviously wasn't Thor that he was at in Blood and Thunder.
Plus, Young Maestro was only able to stalemate a normal WM Thor.

Read comics.

xmeat
Thanos beat WM Thor with the Power Gem (pre-Tyrant-upgrade).

Normal Warrior Madness Thor beat the living hell out of Drax with the Power Gem. Hulk was only able to stalemate Drax.
Then after he knocked the Power Gem out of Drax, he took it for himself, and stalemated, and then got beat by one of the tricks that Thanos shown the ability to use in the Odin fight.

Also, before you say it, that was young Meastro, and that obviously wasn't Thor that he was at in Blood and Thunder.
Plus, Young Meastro was only able to stalemate a normal WM Thor.

Read comics. still you know nothing hulk stalemated WM THOR.read comics

bigbran
still you know nothing hulk stalemated WM THOR.read comics I just said that...

Learn to read period.

Also, that was an insane Maestro that was only able to stalemate him.

Thanos stalemated (keep in mind, Thanos never goes all out... ever!), a completely insane Thunder God, when Thor had the Power Gem. He then beat him, with a gun, in which he had shown the same power when he was fighting Odin.

Also, that was before he had powered himself up, with the power he used to take on Tyrant, the being that was in every way vastly uber compared to Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Silver Surfer. He took them out, and a couple others, without blinking an eye.
Thanos took his best blows, and made him winc in pain with a punch...

Hulk who?

xmeat
I just said that...

Learn to read period.

Also, that was an insane Maestro that was only able to stalemate him.

Thanos stalemated (keep in mind, Thanos never goes all out... ever!), a completely insane Thunder God, when Thor had the Power Gem. He then beat him, with a gun, in which he had shown the same power when he was fighting Odin.

Also, that was before he had powered himself up, with the power he used to take on Tyrant, the being that was in every way vastly uber compared to Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Silver Surfer. He took them out, and a couple others, without blinking an eye.
Thanos took his best blows, and made him winc in pain with a punch...

Hulk who? they're on the same team and with war they win.
Warhulk>>>>>>>>>WM THOR

bigbran
they're on the same team and with war they win.
Warhulk>>>>>>>>>WM THOR Thanos is still above War, I want you to understand this.
Thanos is vastly superiour to Hulk.

From Saturn...
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
To Earth.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg

Here, look at the MINIMUM distance from Saturn to Earth.
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/saturn/statistics.html

OmFG!!!11tehshizzel!

Also, is there really any proof that War was more powerful than an insane Maestro?
We have seen a normal Maestro snap Savage's neck.
He seemed... dare I say... uber?

You have to realize that War had Celestial tech when he argueably stopped Juggs. The same shit won't matter if he were to stop Thor, since Thor doesn't only run at opponents and then give up basically if he were to get stopped.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

I see the battle playing out like this.

WarHulk become a pancake within seconds.
Everyone but Supes throws thier all at Thanos to distract him for a moment.
Superman races to a nearby yellow star to sundip for as long as he can.
When Thanos finds him the sundip power up should be sufficient. So... Superman BFRs himself?

Good idea.
thumb up

Jyppe

So... Superman BFRs himself?

Good idea.
thumb up

Uj, if he can get back to the fight on his own power, then it's not a BFR.

Kutulu
Thanos with the power gem wins this by himself. He's one of the few people in the universe that knows how to actually use it. The power backs it's wielder with infinite power. Thanos thinks about becoming more powerful, and is more powerful.

A single energy blast from Thanos with the gem would one-shot kill anybody he blasted.

Kurash
hulk is a non factor in this fight, he wouldnt even buy enough time to make a difference

Symmetric Chaos
So... Superman BFRs himself?

Good idea.
thumb up

Sure why not? (is thier a set distance to the PointOfBFR?)

DevilGoblin
War and Thanos win any time.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
The Keeper freezes Hulk/Thanos in time.

Then the rest of his team precedes to kill the "invincible team" with extreme prejudice, and they would encounter no resistance while doing so. smile

Team Keeper ftw!

DevilGoblin
Thanos is still above War, I want you to understand this.
Thanos is vastly superiour to Hulk. I say this because i hate Hulk because he would beat my favourite chars any time 10/10.

ok, understood.

BTW: War >>> Thanos

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Uj, if he can get back to the fight on his own power, then it's not a BFR.

If either combatant willing leaves the arena, it is an auto win for the other team. Regardless of whether they can return or not.

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
ok, understood.

BTW: War >>> Thanos I don't even know why you are still on this forum...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.