Dr. Mid-Nite Vs Wildcat (Earth 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
After digging through comicbooks for rent at the local library, I came upon a JSA book. Dr. Mid-nite was there with the rest of the Earth 2 cast. At first, I'm thinking "Big deal, the guy can see in the dark." Then I found out that Mid-nite can see in absolute darkness. with no light whatsoever. During the night, Mid-nite becomes more physically active, and regularly practices gymnastics. He held his own alongside Hawkman in a fight, So theres got to be somthing to him. So I wondered about a decent fight for the good doctor. Then I found out about a favorite character of mine being able to see well in the dark. Wildcat. So, the fight is this: Dr Mid-nite Vs Wildcat, Mid-nite has his full capacity of Blackout bombs. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
After digging through comicbooks for rent at the local library, I came upon a JSA book. Dr. Mid-nite was there with the rest of the Earth 2 cast. At first, I'm thinking "Big deal, the guy can see in the dark." Then I found out that Mid-nite can see in absolute darkness. with no light whatsoever. During the night, Mid-nite becomes more physically active, and regularly practices gymnastics. He held his own alongside Hawkman in a fight, So theres got to be somthing to him. So I wondered about a decent fight for the good doctor. Then I found out about a favorite character of mine being able to see well in the dark. Wildcat. So, the fight is this: Dr Mid-nite Vs Wildcat, Mid-nite has his full capacity of Blackout bombs. Who wins?

how powerful is wildcat?

Muck101
he used to be a world-heavyweight boxing champ. Thats gotta be worth somthing in regars to toughness. But then again, Mid-nite had held his own beside some of the greats: Green lantern, and even Dr. Fate.

Muck101
Also, Wildcat has knocked down a few superbeings with a right hook. So he's not short on muscle. He's in his 80's, but has the body and strength of a man in his late fortys.

DigiMark007
In a straight-up fight? Wildcat, all the way. But Midnight isn't really about the brawls. With prep he might pull something off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.