Future Justice League/Villains Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I noticed that clark has fought a few people with the powers of future Justice Leagers/Villains.

Real:
1. Aquaman
2. The Flash
3. Cyborg
4. Green Arrow
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Zod
7. Brainiac
8. Lex Luthor

Similar:
1. He fought a dude who can manipulate electromagnetic fields. Sound familiar? Static Shock.

2. Girl who controls plants? Poison Ivy.

3. Blonde girl who had clarks powers? Supergirl.

4. Ghost girl at the prom? I forgot his name but he is a phanton that had help from the Anamated Justice League.

Add any you noticed!

Dan-El
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I noticed that clark has fought a few people with the powers of future Justice Leagers/Villains.

Real:
1. Aquaman
2. The Flash
3. Cyborg
4. Green Arrow
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Zod
7. Brainiac
8. Lex Luthor

Similar:
1. He fought a dude who can manipulate electromagnetic fields. Sound familiar? Static Shock.

2. Girl who controls plants? Poison Ivy.

3. Blonde girl who had clarks powers? Supergirl.

4. Ghost girl at the prom? I forgot his name but he is a phanton that had help from the Anamated Justice League.

Add any you noticed!

1.) Could be Dr. Polaris as well

4.) You're thinking of Boston Brand, aka Deadman

Dejavu
Hey peoples im new.

Season 4 episode Jinx one of my fav episodes in season 4 super villian
Mister Mxyzptlk

Kal875
ah, good episode. But I thought he was a bit to evil in it, Mxyzptlk is suposed to be fun.

Darkchoco
The girl who controlled plants was a Zoner and I dont think Static Shock is that much DC, they just had the show, no comics. Yeah Mr. Mxyzptlk is supposed to be funny and justs bugs people expeccially superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.