JLA vs. Avengers The Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Vixen
WonderWoman (standard equip)
Maxima
Black Canary
Dr. Light
Zatanna
Ice ( just before she died with Upgrade)
vs.

Photon
Sersi
Firestar
Silver Claw
She Hulk
Classic Scarlet Witch
Crystal

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Vixen
Maxima
Black Canary
Dr. Light
Zatanna
vs.

Photon
Sersi
Firestar
Silver Claw
She Hulk
Classic Scarlet Witch
Crystal

who is ice?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
who is ice?
She was the princes of the people from the north who had magical ice powers. She got an upgrade shortly before she died that included mild super strength, Stronger ice powers and flight. Her brother was a beast with Ice. And put the screws to the JLA. He also had a magical rod that made him go insane.

guy222
She was the princes of the people from the north who had magical ice powers. She got an upgrade shortly before she died that included mild super strength, Stronger ice powers and flight. Her brother was a beast with Ice. And put the screws to the JLA. He also had a magical rod that made him go insane.

thanks for the tip. its alot better than earlier w/tribunal and. well, we all have opinions

Accel
Zatanna alone is powerful enough to take out the other team by herself. Even if Photon manages to speedblitz her in time, I don't see any one on the Avengers side outside of Sersi who could take Wonder Woman.

HandOfFate
Hmm...this is one of the few time when a speedblitz works in the Avengers favor. Photon is the fastest person on the battlefield and with Sersi backing her up, this is a win for the Avengers

Now this greatly depends on if Vixen get a power upgrade in the next issue of the JLA. wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Vixen
Maxima
Black Canary
Dr. Light
Zatanna
vs.

Photon
Sersi
Firestar
Silver Claw
She Hulk
Classic Scarlet Witch
Crystal

This probably comes down to She Hulk versus Wonder Woman with Diana losing.

Draco69
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This probably comes down to She Hulk versus Wonder Woman with Diana losing.

What the f**k?

TricksterPriest
I'd favor Wondy in that fight actually. She hangs with Supes. And as everyone knows, Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all versions of the Hulk&She-Hulk.

Accel is right, you got to take Zatanna out. She could say: "eid" or "peels" and the avengers lose.

And I will ***** slap anyone who says Scarlet Witch>Zatanna. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd favor Wondy in that fight actually. She hangs with Supes. And as everyone knows, Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all versions of the Hulk&She-Hulk.

Accel is right, you got to take Zatanna out. She could say: "eid" or "peels" and the avengers lose.

And I will ***** slap anyone who says Scarlet Witch>Zatanna. stick out tongue

OR one hex bolt from classic scarlet witch and zatanna ****s up and messes her own team up. That is how SWs powers were so cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.