Tick vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
who wins?
The Tick or Storm

juggernaut66666
131131131131?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
131131131131? 13 oh you.

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHA. What powers does The Tick have? Sue Storm in a landslide.

Galan007
SPOOOOOOON!!!!!

galan_the_tick

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHA. What powers does The Tick have? Sue Storm in a landslide.
This isn't Sue Storm. no expression

LordFear
Tick would murder her something terrible

DigiMark007
Actually, this might be a decent fight.

Tick ftw though. But I'm biased.

Hercules
TTTTTIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK!

But only if he has Arthur. big grin

2damnloud
Storm.

She beats him like she beats Magneto, Hulk, Sersi, WW, Jenny etc etc

TricksterPriest
Storm beat Magneto? blink Since when? I feel sorry for Storm. She's kinda outmatched. Tick is almost as unkillable as Juggernaut. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Tick for the win. Storm couldn't do a damn thing to stop him. BFR wouldn't even work since he'd probably never be KOed by her and then he'd just find a way back to the fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm.

Everyone you named owns Storm.....

So, I guess, you're right. She beats the Tick just like she beats Magneto, Sersi, Wonder Woman, Jenny, etc....

Not at all. no expression.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soljer
Everyone you named owns Storm.....

So, I guess, you're right. She beats the Tick just like she beats Magneto, Sersi, Wonder Woman, Jenny, etc....

Not at all. no expression.

She owns everyone mentioned. Sersi vs. Storm is 50/50 though. big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rutog98
She owns everyone mentioned. Sersi vs. Storm is 50/50 though. big grin
no expression

Hercules
Storm vs WW was total PIS! that whole crossover was PIS, Wolverine beating Lobo, Spiderman beating Superboy... What the f**k?

Storm is going down...

Zahit

celestialdemon
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm.

She loses horribly to all of these people. I will say she wins against the Tick.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Ororo then

TricksterPriest

DigiMark007
I'm still a bit torn here. What has Storm been able to do to brawlers in Tick's class?? I honestly have him around a Colossus/Thing-type level in terms of strength and durability (though he might be > them in durability).

I have a hard time seeing Tick winning, but in a normal environment, Storm would have a tough time doing enough damage to take him out.

masterbruce
Tick wins 10/10

aside from the little fact that Storm can't hurt the Tick due to his nigh invincibility..the Tick also has "drama power" which will amp him if the situation becomes more dramatic

DigiMark007
"Drama Power" is the sh*t!

...that alone is why he's #2 on my fanboy list (well, that and the catchphrase).

masterbruce
Originally posted by DigiMark007
"Drama Power" is the sh*t!

...that alone is why he's #2 on my fanboy list (well, that and the catchphrase).

Please tell me that Spiderman isn't #1...god knows we need another spiderman fanboy...one Metalmanx is quite enough

inamilist
Originally posted by masterbruce
Please tell me that Spiderman isn't #1...god knows we need another spiderman fanboy...one Metalmanx is quite enough

I agree

Digi is fast becoming a bane of this internet community with his rabid defense of spider man in absolutely unrealistic situations.

Someone should report him to a mod

Black Adam
Originally posted by inamilist
I agree

Digi is fast becoming a bane of this internet community with his rabid defense of spider man in absolutely unrealistic situations.

Someone should report him to a mod

Report digi to digi? sounds like a plan.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by masterbruce

confused

Well, yeah, it's Spidey. But I have a policy of staying out of SM threads as much as possible. Better to debate about characters where I know I don't have an ingrained bias....something many, many members of KMC would do well to practice more often.

So no, I mean "fanboy" as "fan" more than anything. I try to listen to reason too, even when it comes to my boys.

Look at this thread, for example, and I think you'll see what I mean. Am I probably biased toward Tick? Sure. But I'm giving a fair shake to Storm, and am able to admit when I have no idea how something would turn out.

Originally posted by Black Adam
Report digi to digi? sounds like a plan.

Good idea. Dude's been itching for a beatdown...

Soljer
Storm has long range, offensive firepower. She also never needs to get within a hundred yards of the tick.

The Tick, however, might as well be the friggin Juggernaut for as much damage as Storm's gonna deal to him.

This seems very stalematey, to me. Till storm gets tired of flying, that is.

DigiMark007
I'm wondering if a speed-jump at Storm might take her off-guard. Otherwise, yeah, either stalemate, Storm falls asleep after days and and loses, or maybe takes a win depending on Tick's damage threshhold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.