Ash Crimson vs the sparda brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightness
Ash crimson is given all the knowledge their is about them and plans to steal their powers. he gets to use whatever preparations their can be.

Charlotte DeBel
Is that thread about ways of proper slicing and dicing Ass Creamason's ass?

Cloud_VII
LOL!

beta ray bob
so true, ash gets raped by virgil's yamato

Charlotte DeBel
Two of them is more than enough... Ash is a bastard, but he's not big bastard enough for both Vergil and Dante to have fun from fighting him...
While Dante DT's with Alastor and kicks pathetic bastard's ass, Vergil just stands here commenting on his "lil'bro"'s fighting style in acid manner...
Or it may turn another way... With Vergil slicing Ash with Yamato and Dante watching the show.

lightness
that's true if he takes them on head on, but knowing ash crimson that's not his style. he'd probably try to set up something to make them fight each other and show up to stab the winner in the back after a long fight and then try to use his craft.

Ash is known for things like that and making ppl fight each other, which probably won't be that hard for the sparda brothers.

Remulous
Dante or Vergil will F**K Ash up by them selves. There is no need for both of them to jump him.

Charlotte DeBel
Well... let's talk about that another way (but not while letting Crimson die another day)
Which of following weapons from Dante's arsenal would be the best for painful death of the lamest designed character in KOF history (damn, even Momoko was better)- Alastor, Cerberus or Nevan?

lightness
Ash seems really hated. i don't really know who momoko is probably because i havent played xi/mi2(I refuse to call it 2006) yet.

Sado22
silver haired f@gs take on a girly boy [email protected]'m so curious. NOT.

~Sado-sama
P.S. why not have benimaru help Ash...this way you even have the cross dressed f@g in the picture. just a thought.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante is not a f@g mad
And my hatred towards Crimson has nothing to do with homophoby. I hate him just because of lame design...

Sado22
is too mad
wink

~The Anti-Silver Haired Pretty Boys Sado-sama

lightness
Ash isn't really gay, it's just the japanese style that's popular. just look at gackt, and there are more femine males in video games like bridget.

I guess I would agree he's pretty much an imitation of Remy.

Sado22
probably not. its not like Remy is any original either since his movelist is Guile rehash. At least Ash has a few of his own moves.

~The Cant-Believe-He-Sided-With-Ash-Right-Now Sado-sama

lightness
true, but remy is no where like guile in terms of looks and personality in character design.

Cloud_VII
Sado what's with you thinking guys who have silver hair are f@gs so you think Lee Chaolan is a silver haired f@g? stick out tongue

beta ray bob
lee kicks the @$$!!

Sado22
i said silver haired PRETTY BOYS are F@GS. Why do you think I don't call K' a f@g.
also Lee Chaolen IS A F@G!

"Caowmoon" mad

~The Invincible Antisilverhairedprettyboys Sado-sama
P.S. caowmoon!= (translation) come on!

lightness
it's safer to assume k' is a *** than dante. atleaste he's hit on girls before. K' never tried anything officially on whip or kula yet.

Remulous
Originally posted by lightness
it's safer to assume k' is a *** than dante. atleaste he's hit on girls before. K' never tried anything officially on whip or kula yet. OOOooo...You shouldn't have said that!

Sado22
Well he wouldn't hit on Whip cuz...err...she is his SISTER! this aint Old Boy (korean movie).
as for Kula they are a couple.
the only person Dante has shown feelings for is Virgil...and that sh!t is wrong. Silver haired f@gs suck!

damn straight, hulk!

~Sado-sama

beta ray bob
dante has hit on girls before, but i think vergil is homo'

Charlotte DeBel
I don't care about Vergil's sexual orientation... Both K' and Dante are unlucky in the way that they were paired in fanfiction with their siblings (K'+Whip; Dante+_Vergil) - but with Dante it's even worse because it was yaoi...
And Dante is natural... the only wrong thing with him is his Edip complex. His feelings towards Trish were inspited by the fact that she recembled Dante's mother...

And Sado... you said that not intended to call K' a f@g.

That's your own words. I have K' in my sig... but I'm going to kill anyone who calls K' a "pretty poster boy and a male version of dumb blonde". I'm not such a zealot when it comes to Dante - but I just have to remind you about his relationships with Trish...

And about K's sexual llife... I still stick to the opinion that Kula is too little (in her behavioral patterns) for K' to try on her something beyond simple petting...But- Vanessa's victiry quote in KOF 2001 makes me think that it was Vanessa who deflorated K'...maybe as a part of a game codenamed "I don't like Ramon", which is not true- but a night with other man was a thing to annoy the hot Mexican.

Sado22
oedipus complex.

huh?

huh?

I like K'. when did i say he was gay or homo or something. he's in my top 10 list of fav characters of all five. in fact he's in the top 5.
to me any silver haired pretty boy is a f@g. that is all. K' isn't a pretty boy. Dante is. hence dante is F@G as far as i go.

Vanessa is 30 and K' is 17. that makes him a very lucky 17 yo if what you're saying is true. Vanessa is hot.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Sorry for bad spelliing of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
Oedipus complex

Charlotte DeBel
I'm a bit tired of that pointless talk and that causes me to make spelling mistakes with a great involvement of Russian spelling in my English...

And by the way, Dante is way less f@g-like than his twin bro...Vergil is a homosexual without any doubt...

Charlotte DeBel
And who's the silver-haired f@g there apart from Vergil? It is Lee Chaolan- hell, he's near 40 years old storywise, and he still bears resemblance to 17years old K' and 19yeard old Dante from DMC3 (in fact, in DMC3 Dante doesn't look much like yaoi bishonen to my taste- not like Cloud who's the perfect example of such thing)...
Dante in DMC2 looks like Chaolan- but that was craptastic game and the only good point in Dante's design there was his hairstyle...

Sado22
hey no need to apologize...look at my post. its a wreck.

probably. aint too into DMC anyway (guess why? stick out tongue)

see ya around.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. you ever been to my site? big grin

Charlotte DeBel
I did.Just to satisfy my curiosity... That's a pity that DNA Delieverance site is in coma right now...

And Dante is one of the VERY few Capcom character I like... I don't care much about Street Fighter and Darkstalkers roster, for example... And I just can't understand those people argying that KOF dream-team (with ugly Crimson in it, but still dream team) would be eaten alive by pathetic vamp...

Actually I like Dante much because he's my best friend's favourite character (with Terry Bogard is also in his top five and maybe even closer to its top than Dante)

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, how do you like theory that K' and Whip may be the Irish in terms of ethnic origin? Krizalid considered himself Irish and he was a clone of K' with part of his memories...

Kay "Dash" O'Sullivan...Sounds exoticsmile

Sado22
confused
is that a compliment?

Irish?
Whip's real name is Sarah Muchiko and it sounds Japanese to me. also Krizalid should technically be K's name since he's the original. I'm thinking K's real name is Krizalid Muchiko.

also this is info from a source:
Krizalid's name is a distortion of the word "chrysalis", meaning "cocoon".

Don't know. K' as Irish doesn't sound bad but i think he's japanese.

~The Beast of Prey Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Think of it as of a compliment... Your site is rather nice...

K' is not a Japanese. He was always drawn as European... He and his sis look to me more as southern branch of Caucasian race- Middle Eastern of Mediterranean...
And Muchiko is not a surname. Whip uses it instead her unknown real surname and originally it's a nickname (and a bit offensive one) given to her by Ralf and meaning "whippy" or "whipgirl"...She's Sarah (Seirah) by given name- that's the only thing about their family we know for sure...
Muchiko is used as the surname in the same way as Kay Dash is used as a name and a surname...

And Krizalid is not a name. It's a codename, a name of the project of creating "perfect" clone...
So Krizalid Muchiko is a "union" of a codename and a nickname and not a real name or anything like that.

Sado22
no arguments here
:awe: Charlotte

~Sado-sama
P.S. thanx for the compliments. you should check the multimedia section in like two weeks cuz by then i HOPEFULLY will have K's pics up again.

Charlotte DeBel
Thank yousmile

Remulous
"The KOF dream team" as you say, will lose to Demetri. Just thought I'd put that out there.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

Vergil is a homosexual without any doubt...

yeah but he's the coolest homo in the videogame world!

Charlotte DeBel
At least he's definetely WAAAY cooler than Crimson.

Remulous
What is up with this EXTREME Ash hate? I hate the guy too, but not to the point where I will deny the fact that he can spank or rape(literally) Kyo and Iori, sad to say.

I just hope someone offs him soon.

grey fox
Vergils not a Homosexual , he just thinks humans are pretty much insects.

Would you have sex with a cockroach ? No , thus we explain Vergils lack of babes.

Not only that , but who has time for women when your about to have the power of a f*cking god at your fingertips ?

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
i said silver haired PRETTY BOYS are F@GS. Why do you think I don't call K' a f@g.
also Lee Chaolen IS A F@G!

"Caowmoon" mad

~The Invincible Antisilverhairedprettyboys Sado-sama
P.S. caowmoon!= (translation) come on! Lmao

This is so true

beta ray bob
Originally posted by grey fox
Vergils not a Homosexual , he just thinks humans are pretty much insects.

Would you have sex with a cockroach ? No , thus we explain Vergils lack of babes.

Not only that , but who has time for women when your about to have the power of a f*cking god at your fingertips ?

it was a joke (i was joking at least)

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
What is up with this EXTREME Ash hate? I hate the guy too, but not to the point where I will deny the fact that he can spank or rape(literally) Kyo and Iori, sad to say. Only after Iori beats the sh*t outta like 20 people. Ash was a badly designed character, that's why people hate him so.

Remulous
So you really think Iori can take Ash in a 1 on 1? For some reason, I just think Ash is more powerful, I think it's just something that Playmore would just let happen.

Charlotte DeBel
Well, storywise Vergil is dead (and the rumours about his comeback in DMC4 is just... well, rumours)- and who cares about sexual interests of a dead corpse?

And Ash is really badly designed character. And by the way, if he has taken the power of Orochi from Iori (along with Yasakani power)- he may die because of it. He may not even live to fight Kyo (or K', maybe)...
And if he tries to steal demonic powers from one of Sparda brothers, he will probably transform into something like that
http://www.twilightvisions.com/images/background/games/barkham.jpg

Cursed powers are not toys for Ass Creamson to play with.

Remulous
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
you know i was just watching the ending of KoFXI with Kyo/Iori/shingo team and i didn't see ANYTHING about Ash commenting on Iori being weakened as Orochi Iori. Nor did i see it in Ash's own ending. I'm starting to wonder that maybe some random faggy Iori fanboy made up that crap to make Iori look good or something.

laughing

~Sado-sama

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
So you really think Iori can take Ash in a 1 on 1? For some reason, I just think Ash is more powerful, I think it's just something that Playmore would just let happen. I think if Ash could have beaten Iori in a fair one he would have just done it instead of letting him beat everybody up 1st.

lightness
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Well, storywise Vergil is dead (and the rumours about his comeback in DMC4 is just... well, rumours)- and who cares about sexual interests of a dead corpse?

Vergil's not dead in the story. he was defeated at the end of dmc3, came back in dmc1 as nelo angelo and was defeated again while dropping his amulet for dante to pick up. there's nothing showing he died since all his battles ended the same way and he just coems back.

knowing vergil's populartiy, you'll know capcom would bring him back.

as for sexuality, there's nothing really showing anything. just because he hasn't had an official girl in the storyline doesnt mean he hasn't banged a chick in the game doesn't mean he never has.

I don't think ash took his orochi powers. it seems more like he took his yagami powers. he still had riot of blood going afterwards, and ash took off.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think if Ash could have beaten Iori in a fair one he would have just done it instead of letting him beat everybody up 1st. I just think Ash arrived late or maybe he knew he couldn't beat Kyo, Iori, and Shingo so decide to let Iori take them out for him. BTY I though that whole Orochi Iori thing was over, why did he transform again?

beta ray bob
iori is not as strong as dante and vergil together, sparda brothers ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.