Night Terror vs. God Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cloud_VII

Darkstorm Zero
Cloud... what are the rules of the match, the terrain, any stipulations, stuff like that?

Cloud_VII
Does it matter?

Darkstorm Zero
Everything matters... you should know that by now, Detailed OPs eliminate confusion in debates.

TricksterPriest
I can't call this without more info. Darkstorm was right, there's too many variables in a match like this.

Cloud_VII
There are no rules, and the fight takes place in the Final Stage of T5.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, in an all out battle, I think I'm going to break from the norm and say Night Terror this time...

Very VERY close battle though, but in the end, Night Teror can affect his powers across the planet, in comparison, God Rugal's power is still limited t a city scale (Or if his power is directly equivelant to that of Shin Akuma) at most a Meteor... very very close...

In the end, my deciding factor is based on the capabilities of the Completed Soul Edge, of which has been extensively extrapolated on in the Nightmare vs Devil Jin thread...

Remulous
I wonder what effect G.Rugal's Shungokusatsu will have on NT?

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to say... Soul Edges consciousness creates it's own hell (The Chaos Realm) I honestly don't know if even Akuma can break two dimensional boundries to make the technique work...

Remulous
So what about G.Rugal's God End move? What would happen if he was able to pull that off?

Canonly, what is that move actually supposed to do?

TricksterPriest
It's the move he killed Gouki with. Recall how he's holding up Gouki with one hand before you fight him. I assume it pumps you full of orochi power and detonates it in you. Which, might actually kill Night Terror.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno preist... Remember the Soul Edge's ability to absorb evil energy... All that may do is feed Night Terror...

Remulous
G.Rugal posses the Dark Hadou not the Orochi power, the Dark Hadou isn't necessarily evil. It's just a way to fight.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Remulous
G.Rugal posses the Dark Hadou not the Orochi power, the Dark Hadou isn't necessarily evil. It's just a way to fight.

Dude... He posesses both.... and the Dark Hadou is also known as Evil Intent... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.