Anti-Monitor vs Arishem,One Above All & Scathan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Celestials- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celestials_members

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Celestials are so divine. Good nite. Lil Anti Monitor.

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials are so divine. Good nite. Lil Anti Monitor. no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Which AM?

King Kandy
Doesn't matter which anti-Moniter, Scathan laid down and T level being with ease.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

confused

Jax_Jax
anti-monitor would collapse and consume whatever universe the celestials are in.

anti-monitor 10/10

King Kandy
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
anti-monitor would collapse and consume whatever universe the celestials are in.

anti-monitor 10/10
He doesn't have the capability, he only consumes "Mini-verses".

Jax_Jax
Originally posted by King Kandy
He doesn't have the capability, he only consumes "Mini-verses".

no. he consumes whole universes. he would literally consume the universe the celestials are in

King Kandy
no. he consumes whole universes. he would literally consume the universe the celestials are in
Darthgoober proved otherwise.

guy222

Not gonna happen

Jax_Jax
Not gonna happen

why?

anti-monitor is way above any celestial.

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok, I've been doing some research into the whole COIE ordeal, and I've come to the conclusion that there's NO WAY, AM could win this fight. You see, as it turns out AM DIDN'T have the power of a near multi-verse. What he had was the power of a SINGLE large universe. Need proof? OK take a look...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1696/crisis715vo9.th.jpg

See, when one of the positive matter universes were destroyed, the anti matter universe expanded. AM didn't get all the power of the destroyed universe, his own universes power just increased. And that's what he got, the power of the Anti Matter Universe. He even says it himself, check it out...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9558/824nt5.th.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1513/825ch8.th.jpg

So how much power did he get when he absorbed his universe? Well, luckily enough, that's covered earlier in the same issue...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7577/815sf3.th.jpg

So he has the power of 53 million worlds, with more that 2 million of them containing life. Now I'm pretty sure that Marvel has never released an exact number on the population of the multi-verse, but given that there's an infinite number of universes within it, I feel safe in saying that there are more worlds(inhabited, and uninhabited) within Marvel's multi-verse, than there is within the anti matter universe. And what does that mean? Well that means that ME has MORE power to draw from, and is therefore more powerful.

(Now to all of those that are arguing for AM absorbing Multi Eternity, I would just like to point out that he NEVER demonstrated the ability to absorb a standard universe, only an anti matter universe. Matter and anti matter cancel each other out, so if he HAD tried to absorb one of the standard universes, it would have probably destroyed him. So he WON'T be absorbing any part of ME.)

Now as for the big show down at the dawn of time, I want you to take a look at something...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7272/crisis1023fd0.th.jpg

Well look what AM says in the first and second panels. He used his energy to breach the Wall of Creation, and NEEDED the life energy of DC's heroes to complete the next step. So apparently, the power he absorbed, wasn't even enough to complete his plan. So even if AM got the chance to go back in time to try to destroy ME, he wouldn't have the power to do it when he got there.

Now for those of you who are bound to point out that it took the Spectre to stop AM, well I have come up with 2 possible answers as to why that was necessary.

1. At the time, the Spectre simply wasn't as powerful at the time as he is now.
2. (And this is the one I believe) It was the single BIGGEST PIS showing in comic book history. Need proof of that? Well look...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8499/crisis1025vg7.th.jpg

Now think about that. The Spectre is backed by God, but for some reason he needs the power of some sorcerers to turn the tide? The way I figure it, DC needed someone that was more powerful than all the heroes put together for the big climactic showdown.But Kismet(DC's Eternity) hadn't been introduced yet. So who did DC have that fit that description? Spectre.

Looking at all this, I think it's safe to say, that Multi-Eternity wins this fight without to much trouble.

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
First of all, let me say thanks for the props everyone.

Second of all, everyone who's a big DC fan, should get ready to HATE me(if you don't already), because I've discovered something that's going to PISS you off. However it will also explain how the Anti Matter Universe, was able to expand and become more powerful, while retaining it's original size(which I already covered in my last post). Just remember, I didn't come up with this stuff, I'm only pointing it out.

Now we'll start with the beginnings of the DC Multiverse(I've included the first two pages of it's origin for anybody who doesn't know it, but the important stuff doesn't start until the third scan)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1069/crisis707ks6.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7707/crisis708ye4.jpg

This one's a little more important, which is why you get a thumbnail for it(even though I already posted it)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5586/crisis709qz3.th.jpg

Now the reason I say that the third scan is more important, is because it shows the universes overlapping to a degree, without actually interacting. Why you ask? Because the universes that made up the DC multi-verse, weren't laid out side by side, they were kind of stacked within the same space, and were separated by vibrational wavelengths that kept them from actually interacting with each other. This is first mentioned on the first page of the first book...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8470/page01uy9.th.jpg

See at the bottom it says that the universes were vibrating and replicating. Now I would also like to bring your attention to the part(in the same narration box), that says "what should have been one became many", because that's about to be important.

So what does all this talk about the universe fracturing and the resulting universes being separated by vibrations have to do with anything? Well I'll get to that after I show you these scans, which point out something important about the multi-verses origin...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4880/page12qg5.th.jpg

This is from the first book. Look at what it says in the upper right hand panel. "The universe once divided into many parts...Each one different, independent, yet somehow WEAKER than the whole". What does this mean exactly? Well to put it bluntly, it means that even though DC at the time was a multiverse, it was a weak multiverse that only contained as much power as a single universe. And before anyone tries to call BS on the fact, here's the Monitor saying the same thing in the forth book...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6759/crisis0419su7.th.jpg

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time...each part WEAKER than the whole it was meant to be". He also says that the universes are separated by by vibrations and time.

When all of this is taken into account, here are my theories on the matter...

About AM's power increasing with the destruction of the positive matter universes... Well his universe obviously didn't grow outward and actually become larger(because of the dimensions given for it and because of the impossibility of an infinite number of universes being placed side by side). It would be more accurate to say that it grew in DENSITY(it's the best word I could think of to describe it). It became more real, and more like the ORIGINAL universe in overall power.

This also means(and THIS is what's really going to piss some people off), that even at the height of his power, AM wasn't even as powerful as a SINGLE intact universe(because there were still 5 universes left out to complete the whole). So not only could he not take Multi Eternity, he probably couldn't take the universal aspect of Eternity either. His power falls just shy(5 mini universes to be exact).

Before everyone starts attacking me as a "DC hater", let me just say that I've spent the past three days going over all this stuff, but there IS a chance I missed something. So if anyone has any evidence which goes against all this, feel free to bring it to the table, and I'll address it. Also, I have no idea, on how powerful DC's universe is NOW. All this stuff relates only to the power of DC during COIE. I'm not saying that Marvel's universe is STILL more powerful.

Jax_Jax
so your telling me that AM still wouldnt be able to consume them?

whats to say it was a weak multi-verse? and that it only had the power equivalent to a universe. this was his interpretation and opinion.... AM would still be able to consume the universe. as far as I'm concerned, the anti-monitor said it himself, that thousands of universes have died because of him.

theres no way that a few celestials are taking the anti-monitor

King Kandy
so your telling me that AM still wouldnt be able to consume them?

whats to say it was a weak multi-verse? and that it only had the power equivalent to a universe. this was his interpretation and opinion.... AM would still be able to consume the universe. as far as I'm concerned, the anti-monitor said it himself, that thousands of universes have died because of him.

theres no way that a few celestials are taking the anti-monitor
Those universes died because of his tech... He didn't do it under his own power.

Jax_Jax
but this thread is comparing a few celestials to ANTI-MONITOR.

pis or not, specter needed help to defeat him. we have discussed before that spectre is arguably = to LT.

even if not so, he is damn close.

so no way are celestials taking him.

mini-verses/universes/multi-verses or not...

he'd consume them all

King Kandy
Plus, he's only ever shown the ability to absorb anti-matter universes.

Jax_Jax
Anti-Monitor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celestials

guy222
Anti-Monitor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celestials

Celestials win. Simple.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

celestials easily

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
celestials easily

Sidious, among those Celestials who's the baddest

Batman-Prime
AM consumed an infinite number of "vibrational planes of existance", each plane was an universe of it's own, with superheores surprassing those of Marvel in power btw stick out tongue , each time one Universe or Plane was consumed it added to the power of the Antimatter Universe.
BTW things one should know, the DC Universe back then was an powerful single universe split into an infinite number of universes, hence Multiverse. So AM didn't had the power of an complete DC-verse, but his Universe had the power fo an infinite number of Universes. The number of planets in his universe or anyother is a plain logic, if the universe was split into an infinite number of universes those planets were too, means they have their counterparts exactly in the same place, like the earth, when you put all "split" Universes together, absorb them or merge them, you end up with an finite number of planets, though the universes where infinite.

Batman-Prime
Oh yeah I forgot, AM easily, he is a match for LT.

Because an infinite number of vibrational planes (or Universes) = an infinite number of Marvel Universes (or Omniverse). AM in the current Marvel-verse, written as he was back then, would absorb one Megaverse after the other untill only 5 would be left wink.

Nikkolas
...wow.

That was the most FAIL statement in the history of comic book boards...to my knowledge.

Try reading the topic.

Nikkolas

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
...wow.

That was the most FAIL statement in the history of comic book boards...to my knowledge.

Try reading the topic.

Hm, I did, I even read the post till mine, that's why I replied to the "AM consumed only Mini-verses". And if you are reffering to my statement that AM is in LTs league, well this should show that he is beyond those Celestials.

Did you read the Topic btw, or the posts? smile

Galan007
He doesn't have the capability, he only consumes "Mini-verses". Is that why Monitor himself said that AM destroyed/absorbed Universes? confused
Those universes died because of his tech... He didn't do it under his own power. Really?

What "tech" did he use?

Galan007
Celestials win. Simple. Right.

A handful of Celestials are going to beat a being that not even Spectre himself could destroy.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Galan007
Right.

A handful of Celestials are going to beat a being that not even Spectre himself could destroy.
Perhaps it's the version that got his butt whipped by Supergirl.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Perhaps it's the version that got his butt whipped by Supergirl. Butt whipped?

Not only was that PC Supergirl, but all she did was breach the weakest version of AM's armor.

It had no lasting effects at all, as AM simply formed a new shell around himself.

guy222
Right.

Galan, how was the AM defeated. Celestials can never 'die'. I believe Spectre had a hard time with KOT

Galan007
Galan, how was the AM defeated. Celestials can never 'die'. I believe Spectre had a hard time with KOT AM was beaten by somewhat exploiting a weakness to a mixture of Positive and Negative Matter he had while in a slightly weakened state.

Spectre was so amped up that he saw things not even dreamt of by God, and he still couldn't kill AM.

AM takes this handily.

guy222
AM was beaten by somewhat exploiting a weakness to a mixture of Positive and Negative Matter he had while in a slightly weakened state.

Spectre was so amped up that he saw things not even dreamt of by God, and he still couldn't kill AM.

AM takes this handily.

Thanks for the tip smile

xmeat
LT>>>>>>>>spectre
marvel>>>>>>dc

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
LT>>>>>>>>spectre
marvel>>>>>>dc

My friend, my avatar speaks volume. LT=Spectre. I agree, Marvel is good. I like some DC

Nikkolas
As clearly shown on Page 1, A-M never had anything but less-than-universal power.

Galan007
As clearly shown on Page 1, A-M never had anything but less-than-universal power. The Monitor thought differently...

"More then one thousand Universes have perished.... The Anti-Matter force spreads outward, engulfing one Universe, then another. It destroys all life, all hope.":
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2097/am5ne2.th.jpghttp://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8914/am6fx2.th.jpg

Mider999
did LT need scather to defeat the guy he called him forth to fight or was he being his usual LT self and to lazy to do it himself, also scather shouldnt even be amoung the celestials he's a true beyonder or represents them, the anti monitor kills the celestials

Nikkolas
ttp://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis0419su7.jpg

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time... Each world weaker than the whole it was meant to be."

So, one universe split into a bunch of mini-universes and A-M absorbed a lot of those...whoo.

Galan007

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time... Each world weaker than the whole it was meant to be."

So, one universe split into a bunch of mini-universes and A-M absorbed a lot of those...whoo. So Universes being weaker than the whole, means that AM didn't absorb the entirety of a Universe each time he spread the Antimatter force further?

We also don't know how powerful that "whole" was..... So it's faulty logic to try and demean AM's feat in that way...

Bottom line.... Spectre himself was "amped up", he was so powerful that he saw concepts that not even God had dreamt of.... Yet he still couldn't kill AM...

So if an amped up Spectre couldn't kill AM, you must also think....

A single Universe > Spectre as well, or else you're preaching a double-standard. confused

AM takes this every single time.

Batman-Prime

So, one universe split into a bunch of mini-universes and A-M absorbed a lot of those...whoo.

As said, those one DC-Universe would equal the Marvel Omniverse (or Multiverse back then) in power. Each one of those splitted Universes, though weaker then the complete DC-verse, were as powerful as the Marvel Universes. Jut take a look at the heroes from those other Universes wink.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
did LT need scather to defeat the guy he called him forth to fight or was he being his usual LT self and to lazy to do it himself, also scather shouldnt even be amoung the celestials he's a true beyonder or represents them, the anti monitor kills the celestials

LT/Scathan the Approver defeated Protege. I don't believe LT is lazy. I am laughing out loud Guardians was cancelled before the rumors swirled that Scathan was a Beyonder. He's a Celestial. Very powerful one. Celestials cannot die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.