War of the Telekinetics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666

TricksterPriest
Team 2. Unless Onslaught already has Nate Grey in him. I think Hyperstorm tips the scales too heavily for team 2.

derrick666
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 2. Unless Onslaught already has Nate Grey in him. I think Hyperstorm tips the scales too heavily for team 2.
Yes, it's the "final form" of Onslaught.

guy222

derrick666
Originally posted by guy222
team two w/hyperstorm
Hyperstorm is stronger than "final-form" Onslaught?

derrick666
Booty-bump

guy222
Originally posted by derrick666
Hyperstorm is stronger than "final-form" Onslaught?

Onslaught w/Nate/Frankie/Sentinels was incredible. Hulk smacked him. Fact. Hyperstorm is an amalgam of a Celestial and PF. Fact. Its overkill.

TricksterPriest
Gotta co-sign with Guy. (Now there's something you don't hear often). Hyperstorm was stalemating Galactus. Nuff said.

guy222
Gotta co-sign with Guy. (Now there's something you don't hear often). Hyperstorm was stalemating Galactus. Nuff said.

Have a good one. I will be on for a bit

derrick666
Originally posted by guy222
Onslaught w/Nate/Frankie/Sentinels was incredible. Hulk smacked him. Fact. Hyperstorm is an amalgam of a Celestial and PF. Fact. Its overkill.
Intresting, well goodbye team one.

Utrigita

If you call being feed on like a planet unable to do anything against Galactus stalemat then yes els NO.

But agree, Hyperstorm telekinetic powers isn't compared with mutants but rather cosmic beings so yes his team takes this, damm he is smarter then doom and Reed Richards combined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.