Akuma vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Akuma sees incredible potential in the Hajinmon ninja. Her unrelenting drive and intense hatred for her runaway shinobi of a half-sister makes her a perfect candidate for the Evil Intent.

Akuma appears before Ayane, following another failed assassination attempt on Kasumi. Playing with her mind and promising her to make her even more powerful than any ninja, he challenges her to a match, which will take place three days from now.

Superboy Prime
Ayane will need all the help she can get in order to survive...but wait...I'm confused...er if she impresses him enough will she survive ala Alpha Ryu? Or is there no way out for my favorite lilac-haired wonder?

StyleTime
What is Ayane allowed to do during the three days?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
What is Ayane allowed to do during the three days?

Train...and pray that she survives the Master of the Fists. Basically, this is Akuma at his strongest.

lightness
This match is stupit. Akuma solos the entire doa/ninja gaiden verse without trying.

the guy's near invincible, can send people to hell instantly, destroy islands with 1 blow, etc.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness
This match is stupit. Akuma solos the entire doa/ninja gaiden verse without trying.

the guy's near invincible, can send people to hell instantly, destroy islands with 1 blow, etc.

Fanboy.

Hayabusa alone can stop Akuma.

JacopeX

the guy's near invincible, can send people to hell instantly, destroy islands with 1 blow, etc. Dude......akuma is not god, nor is he the best! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stupid Fanboy!

Tha C-Master
Akuma for the win.

I give S. Gouki the win against Hayabusa. "God" is a vague term used by MK fanboys, because if you want to use that, Akuma is considered a God of Fighting. He is perhaps the strongest SF'er... can he solo the cast however? No.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Akuma for the win.

I give S. Gouki the win against Hayabusa. "God" is a vague term used by MK fanboys, because if you want to use that, Akuma is considered a God of Fighting. He is perhaps the strongest SF'er... can he solo the cast however? No.

S. Gouki vs NG Ryu Hayabusa would be something to behold...I don't think the earth is even big enough for both of them if they were to fight.

TricksterPriest
Actually, I agree with Lightness. He can solo the DOA cast, with only Alpha giving him trouble. NG.....not getting into that.

Although a fight between him and Hayabusa at max power would be a sight to behold, it's obvious Gouki would win.

Hayabusa CANNOT defeat Gouki.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, I agree with Lightness. He can solo the DOA cast, with only Alpha giving him trouble. NG.....not getting into that.

Although a fight between him and Hayabusa at max power would be a sight to behold, it's obvious Gouki would win.

Hayabusa CANNOT defeat Gouki.

Hayabusa can defeat Gouki...Shin Gouki is another story though.

Why can't Hayabusa defeat Gouki exactly...wait you don't want to get into NG...so yeah Ryu as per DOA appearances is no match for Gouki. I admit that.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
S. Gouki vs NG Ryu Hayabusa would be something to behold...I don't think the earth is even big enough for both of them if they were to fight. Gouki is S. Gouki, just not holding back... I don't see why he'd hold back if he was really going to lose.

Remulous
What kind of fight is this? No one in DOA can beat Gouki. How is she or anyone else in DOA gonna stop a guy who punches comets and blows them up or destroys ships with kicks or throws chi that is made to kill instantly?

Ayane and the rest of the DOA cast are extraordinary but this is too much.

Tha C-Master
That's a nifty avatar and sig, lol.

Remulous
That's a nifty avatar and sig, lol. What do you mean?

BTY, your sig and avatar leave me breathless. What beauty!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Remulous
What do you mean?It's just different and cool...

BTY, your sig and avatar leave me breathless. What beauty! Thanks. happy I wanted to be Chun Li, she doesn't get enough respect around here. wink

Remulous
It's just different and cool... Thanx!!!

Thanks. happy I wanted to be Chun Li, she doesn't get enough respect around here. wink

Yea, Chun Li doesn't get the respect she deserves. If it were not for her, there would be no such thing as a playable female character. in any sort of game. She was also G4's greatest video game girl of all time. She's mine too laughing

Tha C-Master
Thanx!!!

Yea, Chun Li doesn't get the respect she deserves. If it were not for her, there would be no such thing as a playable female character. in any sort of game. She was also G4's greatest video game girl of all time. She's mine too laughing She was wasn't she?

Make your sig font green. stick out tongue All of it... stick out tongue

Remulous
It's all about the green baby! Or is it about the eye...hmmmm...

Tha C-Master
Damn that's so nice and smooth looking... You should type in all green with that, THAT would be awesome!

Remulous
You are a genius my friend! thumb up laughing

Sado22
you don't know?!
gouki is the truest form of overrated.
he can take on entire casts of nonSF games without breaking a sweat (though so can other bosses)
can teleport (doesn't matter if other people can...he's got the whole glowing simbol thing going)
breaks ayres rock in half (though most of the bosses can destroy the world)
and he lost to Ryu (which is equivalent of saying he gave GOD HIMSELF a fight of His life).
and he has the whole beads thing going.

no hope for anyone from other games. cuz you see....being unable to destroy the world makes him stronger than those who can. its plain logic.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The King of Sarcasm Sado-sama...oh wait...the Supreme Master of Sarcasm Sado-sama

Tha C-Master
You are a genius my friend! thumb up laughing I tremble before your awesomeness... Happy Dance

Remulous
Awe dude, even when I am quoted, it's still green! Amazing!

Tha C-Master
I think you have your own persona now... eek!

Superboy Prime
I still find it illogical to think Gouki will be able to ass rape a cast of fighters that includes a fricking Spartan II, a Tengu, a boss character seemingly made out of energy and with no apparent weaknesses and fricking Ryu Hayabusa...not to mention the cannon fodder the rest of the non-ninja cast will provide.

TricksterPriest
You're really underestimating the power of Satsui no Hadou then. evil face

Cloud_VII

the guy's near invincible, can send people to hell instantly, destroy islands with 1 blow, etc. hysterical Do have any idea how stupid and fanboyish it is to say that Akuma can take on the Vigoor Emperor, the Devil Incarnate, and THE ENTIRE FIEND REALM by himself?

Superboy Prime
I am not, but I agree to disagree. cool

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
hysterical Do have any idea how stupid and fanboyish it is to say that Akuma can take on the Vigoor Emperor, the Devil Incarnate, and THE ENTIRE FIEND REALM by himself?

Despite the fact thet Hayabusa did the same thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cloud_VII
With a weapon that can counter the Dark Dragon Blade's power.

TricksterPriest
So you admit Hayabusa won because of a plot device weapon? eek!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Despite the fact thet Hayabusa did the same thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And? Excuse me but he didn't take them on at the same time, even Ryu with the True Dragon Sword would not be capable of such a feat...though he does get close.

Superboy Prime
So you admit Hayabusa won because of a plot device weapon? eek!

No. Only Plot Device involved is when it comes to the Dark Dragon Blade, and Ryu only encountered it at the end of his quest. Not that it matters anyway Gouki could be sliced and diced by the TDS before he could say Yo quiero taco bell.

lightness
do you have any idea how fanboyish it sounds saying ryu can take on a guy that can instantly send him to hell and destroy mountains/islands with a punch, and destroy comets from space with a hadouken.

Darkstorm Zero
No. Only Plot Device involved is when it comes to the Dark Dragon Blade, and Ryu only encountered it at the end of his quest. Not that it matters anyway Gouki could be sliced and diced by the TDS before he could say Yo quiero taco bell.

And Gouki could destroy Ryu the same way he kills most of his opponents ... with overwhelming firepower...

I would like someone to actually guage the TDS's spiritual power... give me a comparative... like say is it comparable to Soul Edge... or a Darkstalker's level of power...I need to see where it ranks to you guys...

lightness
and just for the record, i like ayane a lot more than gouki. gouki's just a beast though, and yes he'll beat alpha 152 with more pure energy easily.

he blows up things with just his thought looking at what happenned to the wooden statues in the anime.

Tha C-Master

I would like someone to actually guage the TDS's spiritual power... give me a comparative... like say is it comparable to Soul Edge... or a Darkstalker's level of power...I need to see where it ranks to you guys... Simple.

God. smile

Darkstorm Zero
You talking like TOAA level, or something more comparative to Orochi...?

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure he knows who TOAA is......and if he does and he says yes, I'm ducking out of this part of the forum for the next month. At best, it could compared to Orochi, half power.

Darkstorm Zero

I was going to say, if they think it's TOAA levels, I am so going to open a dozen cans of Whoop Ass grade flames.

Tha C-Master
I was talking TOAA, which is why I said God instead of a god... smile

Darkstorm Zero
There is NO WAY, Ryu Hayabuse is TOAA level, no matter what sword he'scarying...

Tha C-Master
Man, that sword has more power than you apparently realize...

Remulous
Cyber Gouki would be able to wipe out the entire cast of DOA, EASILY.

Sado22
HELL NO!

~The Red Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
I was talking TOAA, which is why I said God instead of a god... smile

Ok, that's it. I'm leaving this part of the forum. And I'm not coming back for a month or so. It's obvious the fanboyism and stupidity has reached insane levels.

I'm seriously hoping you're kidding. Because if you're not, you are the biggest RETARD in the forum. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE TDS EVEN BEGINS TO COMPARE TO THANOS OR SILVER SURFER LEVELS OF POWER, LET ALONE TOAA. AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU ARE A BRAIN DAMAGED, MONKEY SPAWNED, SHIT-FACED, LITTLE DUMBSHIT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE STUPIDITY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM. EVEN THE HULK FANBOYS IN COMIC VS. ARE REDICULED FOR THE IDIOTS THEY ARE.
mad

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ****ING CRAP ANYMORE! you can all go to hell. ALL OF THE DOA AND NG FANBOYS HAVE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME. *flips the bird*

I sincerely hope you are kidding, C-master. Because I had respect for you. If you are kidding, disregard most of this post. stick out tongue IF NOT, TAKE IT AS MY LAST WORD FOR A MONTH. Either way, I'm done for awhile. It's useless to argue with brain damaged fools. thumb down

P.s. None of this reflects on the reasonable posters like Darkstorm, Remulous and others. I'm fairly sure you guys agree with me and are as disgusted with this as I am. I apologize if I impugned any of you. As for the fanboys, kiss my ass.

Sado22
....i don't think TP likes you C-master big grin

~The Great Observer Sado-sama

IceJaw
Ok, that's it. I'm leaving this part of the forum. And I'm not coming back for a month or so. It's obvious the fanboyism and stupidity has reached insane levels.

I'm seriously hoping you're kidding. Because if you're not, you are the biggest RETARD in the forum. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE TDS EVEN BEGINS TO COMPARE TO THANOS OR SILVER SURFER LEVELS OF POWER, LET ALONE TOAA. AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU ARE A BRAIN DAMAGED, MONKEY SPAWNED, SHIT-FACED, LITTLE DUMBSHIT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE STUPIDITY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM. EVEN THE HULK FANBOYS IN COMIC VS. ARE REDICULED FOR THE IDIOTS THEY ARE.
mad

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ****ING CRAP ANYMORE! you can all go to hell. ALL OF THE DOA AND NG FANBOYS HAVE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME. *flips the bird*

I sincerely hope you are kidding, C-master. Because I had respect for you. If you are kidding, disregard most of this post. stick out tongue IF NOT, TAKE IT AS MY LAST WORD FOR A MONTH. Either way, I'm done for awhile. It's useless to argue with brain damaged fools. thumb down

P.s. None of this reflects on the reasonable posters like Darkstorm, Remulous and others. I'm fairly sure you guys agree with me and are as disgusted with this as I am. I apologize if I impugned any of you. As for the fanboys, kiss my ass.
Even though that's a bit too much I can agree with that.
There is NO WAY, Ryu Hayabuse is TOAA level, no matter what sword he'scarying... Agreed, there is nothing suggesting he is at that level or even Silver Surfer level.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
HELL NO!

~The Red Sado-sama HELL YEAH!Originally posted by TricksterPriest

mad

P.s. None of this reflects on the reasonable posters like Darkstorm, Remulous and others. I'm fairly sure you guys agree with me and are as disgusted with this as I am. I apologize if I impugned any of you. As for the fanboys, kiss my ass. Whoa!, looks like the top has poped.

Darkstorm Zero
TP, don't be like that, you NOW the C wasn't serious.... I've never met a more down the middle guy Before. He's just taking a pot-shot at the Fanboys.

Sado22
HELL NO!
*still trying to figure out how to make his text RED*

exactly....C-master is as down the middle as me.

~The Fair and Unbiased Sado-sama

Remulous
HELL NO!
*still trying to figure out how to make his text RED*

exactly....C-master is as down the middle as me.

~The Fair and Unbiased Sado-sama -HELL YES!!!(I can teach you the art of RED TEXT if you really want to know, but 1st comes serious training.)

-Sado, you aint down the middle.

IceJaw

Tha C-Master

mad

P.s. None of this reflects on the reasonable posters like Darkstorm, Remulous and others. I'm fairly sure you guys agree with me and are as disgusted with this as I am. I apologize if I impugned any of you. As for the fanboys, kiss my ass. Noooo.... come back!!! eek!

I thought it was obvious I was joking, I guess I come off seriously alot, hence the many flamewars.

TricksterPriest
Uh.....oops. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment Sorry C. But you actually did sound serious. You should have put this smilie stick out tongue instead of this one smile the tongue smilie means you're kidding, the smile smilie usually means you're serious. Sorry about that. I apologize to you. But the rest of the fanboys can still kiss my ass. laughing Ok, I'll come back. But only cause you asked. I seriously thought they would ban me over this.

Superboy Prime
Now now ... Ryu Hayabusa wielding the TDS does not equal TOAA.

That's a very ridiculous claim.

However if you take a look at the Book of Fiends(Ninja Gaiden stuff) and see everything that Vigoor was capable of doing without the Dark Dragon Blade, and then take into consideration that the DDB was fully powered when Ryu took on the Emperor with the TDS and managed to come on top; you can reach a conclusion that TDS is very very powerful indeed.

Since you brought Soul Calibur I think Nightmare vs Ryu Hayabusa would be a very close matchup.

Superboy Prime
do you have any idea how fanboyish it sounds saying ryu can take on a guy that can instantly send him to hell and destroy mountains/islands with a punch, and destroy comets from space with a hadouken.

You do not know much about Ryu Hayabusa if you really think a weapon wielding Ryu will not be able to manhandle Akuma.

Ryu Hayabusa is arguably faster than Akuma. He can teleport, and yes he uses the teleportation while he fights. He has a variety of powerful Nimpo spells with varying destructive power. He can dodge village busting blasts without using his teleportation. He can fall from cliffs head first and survive. He has been resurrected before, and I'm not even talking about the caliber of the opponents he took down in Ninja Gaiden. Just a hint: The Dark Dragon Blade when wielded by Murai didn't just kill a human being, it desintegrated him.

Am I being fanboyish for thinking Ryu hayabusa can actually defeat Gouki? My guess is not, but since I'm opposing the capcom law I'm a renegade fanboy, am I right?

Tha C-Master
Uh.....oops. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment Sorry C. But you actually did sound serious. You should have put this smilie stick out tongue instead of this one smile the tongue smilie means you're kidding, the smile smilie usually means you're serious. Sorry about that. I apologize to you. But the rest of the fanboys can still kiss my ass. laughing Ok, I'll come back. But only cause you asked. I seriously thought they would ban me over this. I thought that one would seem sarcastic too, but you aren't the first one to take me seriously. Would I have argued G.Rugal beating someone with a weapon that equals everything? How would he get the weapon in the first place?

Remulous
(I can teach you the art of RED TEXT if you really want to know, but 1st comes serious training.)

That's he way it's supposed to be, I didn't have enough time to fix it.

Any way, I don't see Hayabusa beating Gouki, how is he gonna avoid all of Gouki's moves or G.Rugal's when they have so many that will most surly kill Hayabusa with just 1 successful attempt, I don't think the TDS gives Hayabusa eternal life.

Welcome back T.Priest,laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I can't believe you took C seriously! Like C would seriously mean something like that. C of all people?laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Tha C-Master
That went into my profile. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Say hello to:

The new master of text powers!!!

shocking, isn't it?

TricksterPriest
Rem, my only excuse is excessive rage against fanboys, and being slightly drunk. I think I had a Hulk episode. stick out tongue laughing

Sado22
fanboy is an expression that just doesn't sound good when coming from you tp. truth be told.

~Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
Says one of the people I was raging at. Let me guess, you think the True dragon sword IS equal to TOAA? roll eyes (sarcastic) I call em as I see em.

Sado22
i don't know what all this True sword bulshit is about actually...so shove itsmile
also all this coming from someone who started b!tching like a little girl and threatening to leave this place. loser.

~The invincible Sado-sama

Tha C-Master
Say hello to:

The new master of text powers!!!

shocking, isn't it? Those are pretty damned fun aren't they?

Cloud_VII
I am really impressed of how much hate there is for DOA and Ninja Gaiden (just because Ryu happens to be the protagonist of NG stick out tongue) on this forum. Now, it went far enough that people are saying characters like Akuma can one shot Ryu who is technically a fiend who draws his blood from evil deities who can send worlds to oblivion, and gets resurrected constantly.

The one above all has nothing to do with videogames.

If none of you know the extent of power the TDS contains, then why are you putting it below other things?

Let me enlighten you guys up a bit. The Dark Dragon Blade has been growing in power since the dawn of history. The Dark Dragon is on par with an evil deity and it's power grows indefinitely. That's the kind of power that's contained within the Dark Dragon Blade. This is why it's stated the Dark Dragon Blade holds unfathomable power. This weapon is so powerful it not only kills people but takes them out of existence.

The TDS is ALSO stated to hold unfathomable power as it proved to be more of a match for the Dark Dragon Blade. That kind of weapon could kill the Holy Vigoor Emperor, nuff said. That opponent would obliterate Akuma no matter how much Gouki fans wanted to believe he could win. The Emperor in NG was infused with all the power of the evil deities who could destroy the Earth. Not only that, he was drawing off the power contained within the Dark Dragon Blade so he also possessed the power of the Dark Dragon. Technically, he could just crush Akuma in his hands, or destroy the land underneath him and then send him to the core of the earth where he would obviously melt.

Darkstorm Zero
I am really impressed of how much hate there is for DOA and Ninja Gaiden (just because Ryu happens to be the protagonist of NG stick out tongue) on this forum. Now, it went far enough that people are saying characters like Akuma can one shot Ryu who is technically a fiend who draws his blood from evil deities who can send worlds to oblivion, and gets resurrected constantly.

The one above all has nothing to do with videogames.

If none of you know the extent of power the TDS contains, then why are you putting it below other things?

Let me enlighten you guys up a bit. The Dark Dragon Blade has been growing in power since the dawn of history. The Dark Dragon is on par with an evil deity and it's power grows indefinitely. That's the kind of power that's contained within the Dark Dragon Blade. This is why it's stated the Dark Dragon Blade holds unfathomable power. This weapon is so powerful it not only kills people but takes them out of existence.

The TDS is ALSO stated to hold unfathomable power as it proved to be more of a match for the Dark Dragon Blade. That kind of weapon could kill the Holy Vigoor Emperor, nuff said. That opponent would obliterate Akuma no matter how much Gouki fans wanted to believe he could win. The Emperor in NG was infused with all the power of the evil deities who could destroy the Earth. Not only that, he was drawing off the power contained within the Dark Dragon Blade so he also possessed the power of the Dark Dragon. Technically, he could just crush Akuma in his hands, or destroy the land underneath him and then send him to the core of the earth where he would obviously melt.

It's not Hate Cloud, it's the vast way you OVERESTIMATE the characters..., so in essense, it's your oppinion we hate.

Superboy Prime
fanboy is an expression that just doesn't sound good when coming from you tp. truth be told.

~Sado-sama

At least someone managed to catch up to the irony of that as well.

There is still hope.

Superboy Prime
It's not Hate Cloud, it's the vast way you OVERESTIMATE the characters..., so in essense, it's your oppinion we hate.

Sad thing is that what he explained in those paragraphs is pretty much 100% accurate.

While I agree he does over rate the rest of DOA characters; there's no over rating the True Dragon Sword & Ryu Hayabusa when he is wielding it.

Darkstorm Zero
So IOW, he IS saying that the TDS = TOAA...

If this is the case, then he is far moreretarded than I could ever have imagined

Superboy Prime
...Cloud never mentioned anything about TDS = TOAA.

C-Master started that joke, and everyone else started claiming it was the DOA/NG fanboys who came up with that when in reality they did not.

Cloud even mentioned TOAA has no business with video games, and I agree.

Tha C-Master
There is overrating of Hayabusa on these boards.

StyleTime
I am really impressed of how much hate there is for DOA and Ninja Gaiden (just because Ryu happens to be the protagonist of NG stick out tongue) on this forum.
Does seem that way sometimes eh?

Tha C-Master
I'm sure SF still has the most haters here by far.

Darkstorm Zero
I asked him to give me a comparative, since I want to see just where you guys rank Hayabusa...

TOAA was the Ultimate uppermost limit I could think of, so Iused that as a guestimate.

Don't let this fool you however, I've played NG a few times, and Icertainly don't guage Ryu anywhere near that, infact, it's not even close to the same league.

As I said, by the way your overstating Ryu, not to mention the A>B>C logic made me wonder if you guys really do thing Ryu is at the same level (if not higher) than TOAA...

Sado22
heck no!
SF has this whole fanboy magnet thing going.

~Sado

Remulous
I'm sure SF still has the most haters here by far. Absolutely true! What, it's like a max of like 3 people who actually like SF. And 1 person who actually likes Ryu (that being me)

Also to anyone who says that Hayabusa can beat Gouki. Do you mean to tell me that Hayabusa can survive, island shattering punches or comet destroying attacks? The F**kin guy jumped off the ground into space, let's get serious people!

And before people start saying it's not canon the pic was shown on various web sites by Udon employees and when people commented on Gouki's strength and questioned the feat, it was never denied that Gouki was not powerful enough to do so.

Sado22
i hate how people always assume the anyone facing an SF character is just going to stand there and take assault.
better yet why not have them bend over in advance so we don't have bother typing our fingers offmad

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
I don't recall anyone Ever stating that the opposition just stands there.... I would love for you to point out even once instance of anyone saying that outside of someone trying to make a copout argument as to why it wouldn't work.

Remulous
i hate how people always assume the anyone facing an SF character is just going to stand there and take assault.
better yet why not have them bend over in advance so we don't have bother typing our fingers offmad

~Sado I hate how people always assume that anyone facing a SF character is automatically faster then the SF or that the SF character's powerful moves take a long time to do. None of Gouki's moves are slow outside of gameplay, in fact, Gouki still doesn't have any slow moves gameplay-wise except the Shungokusatsu which is actually fast when is is Shin Gouki.

Sado22
i never said anything like that eithermad
*does Messatsu-gou-noggi on Remulus*

i didnt say YOU! mad
*does tenma-gou-nutcrunch on DSZ*

~Supreme Master Sado-sama

Remulous
RESURRECTION!!!

Darkstorm Zero
|That wasn't just me I was talking about... I was saying I've never SEEN that argument ever EXEPT from the opposition..... nobody who's argued for the Shun Goku Satsu users has said "Oh, the Opponents are still"

Sado22
*does tenma-gou-nutcrunch while remulus is still resurrecting*
DIE BIDGE! mad

~SuperGauge Level2 Sado-sama

Remulous
RESURR...ECTION!!! $H!t, that hurt dude!

Darkstorm Zero
Why does that sound so phaellic now?.....sick

Tha C-Master
RESURR...ECTION!!! $H!t, that hurt dude! I call it the big erection...

Remulous
I call it the big erection... laughing Awe dudes sick !

Tha C-Master
That's what it sounds like he's saying...

Sado22
yeah remulus is hulking up
remulus: remulus not like...remulus f--k!
*i hear i kitten meowing*
big grin

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Cyber Gouki would be able to wipe out the entire cast of DOA, EASILY. Vegnagun, Trance Kuja, The Vigoor Emperor, Jaquio, Sin, The Final Aeon, and The Ultimate Being would be able to obliterate any version of Akuma, EASILY.

Remulous
I don't even know who half those characters arebut I will say that Vegnagun Kuja or the Vigor emperor wont win. Cyber Gouki was made to face characters like Black Heart(Marvel) and Hulk(Marvel)at the same time, thanks to the technology of Apocalypse. In fact, he's even stronger then Apocalypse's small for.

None of those characters can even hope to face the might of Apocalypse.

Remulous
yeah remulus is hulking up
remulus: remulus not like...remulus f--k!
*i hear i kitten meowing*
big grin

~Sado LOL! Kittens?

Cloud_VII
For starters, X-men vs. Street Fighter isn't canon. Anyone can make a DOA and...DC crossover and make Bankotsu powerful enough to take on Galactus.

Also, you apparently know nothing about those three mentioned characters to even begin arguing. Kuja as well as the VE and Vegnagun hold more than enough power to wipe out a planet unlike any version of your beloved Gouki. Basically, you've excluded three of the most powerful beings mentioned in that list.

Remulous
You missed the point. Cyber Gouki is not a version of Gouki, he is a completely different character made by Apocalypse. He was created solely for that game. Gouki and Cyber Gouki are 2 different people who can exist at the same time. He may not be canon to SF but he is canon to Marvel VS Capcom. And is character that actually exist he will kill the guys you named that I know of.

And if you wanna play things that way, True Pyron will destroy and devour them as well and he isn't even an RPG character, he's a 2d fighter. laughing

Since people want to talk about Hayabusa all the damn time, I'm gonna start talking about DS until this Hayabusa crap stops. I love Hayabusa but people are starting to make me dislike him.(I can't all out hate him, he is awesome.)

Cloud_VII
Hmm...can Cyber Gouki destroy planets and have planet-destroying durability?

Thought so...

Oh, and I could care less who you argue about. Put Pyron up against anyone you want; I'll put The Presence up against all the Darkstalkers and The Presence simply takes them out of existence. Oh well.

Tha C-Master
You missed the point. Cyber Gouki is not a version of Gouki, he is a completely different character made by Apocalypse. He was created solely for that game. Gouki and Cyber Gouki are 2 different people who can exist at the same time. He may not be canon to SF but he is canon to Marvel VS Capcom. And is character that actually exist he will kill the guys you named that I know of.

And if you wanna play things that way, True Pyron will destroy and devour them as well and he isn't even an RPG character, he's a 2d fighter. laughing

Since people want to talk about Hayabusa all the damn time, I'm gonna start talking about DS until this Hayabusa crap stops. I love Hayabusa but people are starting to make me dislike him.(I can't all out hate him, he is awesome.) Yea the DS characters would eat their ass alive... erm

Remulous
Hmm...can Cyber Gouki destroy planets and withstand being in lava?

Thought so...

I could care less who you argue about. Put Pyron up against normal human fighters and I'll put The Presence up against all the Darkstalkers and he simply takes them out of existence. Oh well. -It all depends. Can any of them beat Black Heart and the Hulk at the same time?

Who the f**k is "The Presence"? (That sound s dumb as hell)laughing

Remulous
Yea the DS characters would eat their ass alive... erm Do you know the other few guys he's talking about? I don't really get into RPGs that much, if that's were they are from.

Cloud_VII
Yea the DS characters would eat their ass alive... erm The Presence would take the entire Darkstalkers universe out of existence wink

Cloud_VII
-It all depends. Can any of them beat Black Heart and the Hulk at the same time?

Who the f**k is "The Presence"? (That sound s dumb as hell)laughing I would think beings who are powerful enough to destroy planets can handle those two.

The Presence is the supreme ruler of the DC universe who holds unlimited power, knows everything, and is invincible.

Remulous
He's not a game character.

Tha C-Master
The Presence would take the entire Darkstalkers universe out of existence wink And he's not a game character, unfortunately for you. wink He's a DC character linked to Spectre.

No need to continue having a hard time with the fact that Hayabusa can lose. It's not really that big a deal to say your character loses. Perhaps you'll get better with it when you're here longer though.

Cloud_VII
In case you didn't know, I brought that up since remulous mentioned Marvel characters who have nothing to do with videogames, either.

I've said on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. It's only sad that a few insignificant DOA/NG haters persist on downplaying the super ninja and disregard facts about NG. It's also sad that some would go as far as to say Akuma can overcome characters who can wipe out planets in seconds.

Tha C-Master
In case you didn't know, I brought that up since remulous mentioned Marvel characters who have nothing to do with videogames, either.

I've said on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. It's only sad that a few insignificant DOA/NG haters persist on downplaying the super ninja and disregard facts about NG. It's also sad that some would go as far as to say Akuma can overcome characters who can wipe out planets in seconds. I feel sorry for those people that hate that media... I think it's a good media.

Honestly I don't see anyone who doesn't think the guy isn't awesome, I just don't think anyone think he's a god. I think you defend him because you feel he doesn't get enough respect, which is fine, but some arguments are just lost from the start doing that. erm

Remulous

The Marvel characters I mentioned are in Video games and Cyber Gouki originated in a video game and he just so happens to be able to beat a few Marvel characters.

The point is, Hayabusa can not beat Gouki! Until this guy can survive getting hit by something stronger then a comet I think he will lose. Gouki was on ground level and jumped into space. how can you even deny the fact that Hayabusa is not capable of such feats, he can't even bust a small mountain.

How is he gonna beat Gouki, how?

Cloud_VII
The Marvel characters I mentioned are in Video games and Cyber Gouki originated in a video game and he just so happens to be able to beat a few Marvel characters.

The point is, Hayabusa can not beat Gouki! Until this guy can survive getting hit by something stronger then a comet I think he will lose. Gouki was on ground level and jumped into space. how can you even deny the fact that Hayabusa is not capable of such feats, he can't even bust a small mountain.

How is he gonna beat Gouki, how?If it's a non-canon crossover, why are you using it in the first place? That doesn't even matter for saying that Akuma can overcome characters who can destroy planets in seconds is taking it too far. That's fanboyism in the best example.

Show me where I've argued Hayabusa holds more power than Akuma does. Secondly, Ryu was able to overcome an opponent who can perform feats ten times better than those that Akuma has accomplished, with a really, really powerful weapon. Akuma holds more strength than Hayabusa. Does that mean Akuma is invulnerable to the True Dragon Sword? I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned, it took the power of a weapon of that sort to take down the Holy Vigoor Emperor, who could easily destroy Akuma.

And since you like to use non-canon feats, I'll just mention with the Dark Dragon Blade, Ryu becomes the Devil. Oh yeah, the Devil who owns the Dark Dragon, who holds the power of an evil deity. Secondly, with the Dark Dragon Blade, he can take people out of existence in one blow. That is capable of killing Akuma, no doubt.

lightness
i don't recall cyber gouki having much feats in endings but i'll just use regular version.

gouki destroyed a comet in space with a hadouken in fighting jam.

sf3 gouki survived the bottom of an ocean for extended periods of time and sent a submarine and sunken ship to the surface easily.

developed a technique that splits a mountain in half perfectly

sfa3-sunked an island with 1 punch in an alternate time line, which is the same version as his canon self

pre-sf series- developped a technique which sends people to hell easily.

sfa anime-split all the statues with his ki alone without projecting any or seemingly being in the area

sfa generations- just stood there and took all of ryu's attacks just to show that all his attacks are worthless.

Now where has ryu split a mountain efforlessly even with his best sword

Remulous
If it's a non-canon crossover, why are you using it in the first place? That doesn't even matter for saying that Akuma can overcome characters who can destroy planets in seconds is taking it too far. That's fanboyism in the best example.

Show me where I've argued Hayabusa holds more power than Akuma does. Secondly, Ryu was able to overcome an opponent who can perform feats ten times better than those that Akuma has accomplished, with a really, really powerful weapon. Akuma holds more strength than Hayabusa. Does that mean Akuma is invulnerable to the True Dragon Sword? I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned, it took the power of a weapon of that sort to take down the Holy Vigoor Emperor, who could easily destroy Akuma.

And since you like to use non-canon feats, I'll just mention with the Dark Dragon Blade, Ryu becomes the Devil. Oh yeah, the Devil who owns the Dark Dragon, who holds the power of an evil deity. Secondly, with the Dark Dragon Blade, he can take people out of existence in one blow. That is capable of killing Akuma, no doubt. -Rather you like it or not, he is STILL A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER who is playable. What planets have any of the people you named destroyed, when have they ever even unleashed attacks capable of doing so?

-Hayabusa used a plot device. The TDS is like the only thing that can hurt Vigor emperor. That's no feat, It's like Lex using Kryptonite against Superman. What comets, mountains or islands has the holy Vigor destroyed?

-You are showing your fanboyism by stating that Hayabusa can beat a guy who can crush ships with one kick. Lets get real! With out that sword Hayabusa VS Gouki wouldn't even be a light work out for Gouki.

Tha C-Master
This isn't making sense, Cyber Gouki is a game character and can be used here, just like characters like Onslaught have, and have before pretty much anyone on this page even joined. So if they don't like it, that's tough.

Cloud_VII
i don't recall cyber gouki having much feats in endings but i'll just use regular version.

gouki destroyed a comet in space with a hadouken in fighting jam.

sf3 gouki survived the bottom of an ocean for extended periods of time and sent a submarine and sunken ship to the surface easily.

developed a technique that splits a mountain in half perfectly

sfa3-sunked an island with 1 punch in an alternate time line, which is the same version as his canon self

pre-sf series- developped a technique which sends people to hell easily.

sfa anime-split all the statues with his ki alone without projecting any or seemingly being in the area

sfa generations- just stood there and took all of ryu's attacks just to show that all his attacks are worthless.

Now where has ryu split a mountain efforlessly even with his best sword Feats that seem not to matter against beings who hold more than enough power to wipe out entire worlds.

Oh, and nowhere has Akuma demonstrated durability against a demonic weapon that takes people out of existence in one blow.

Cloud_VII
-Rather you like it or not, he is STILL A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER who is playable. What planets have any of the people you named destroyed, when have they ever even unleashed attacks capable of doing so?

-Hayabusa used a plot device. The TDS is like the only thing that can hurt Vigor emperor. That's no feat, It's like Lex using Kryptonite against Superman. What comets, mountains or islands has the holy Vigor destroyed?

-You are showing your fanboyism by stating that Hayabusa can beat a guy who can crush ships with one kick. Lets get real! With out that sword Hayabusa VS Gouki wouldn't even be a light work out for Gouki.Whether you like it or not, the Marvel characters in Marvel vs. Capcom are not connected to their original incarnations, so you can't bring up any of the Marvel characters since they're completely different versions from the characters in the crossover.

The TDS holds the power to take down the Vigoor Emperor. You clearly know nothing about the TDS to start arguing against it. Just the presence of The Vigoor Emperor turned a seemingly endless garden into a hellish battleground. He holds the power of an evil deity who can destory the world and recreate it. All of these are canon facts. That's far more impressive than anything Akuma's capable of.

Speaking of fanboyism, you're the one saying Akuma can beat people who hold enough power to wipe out planets in one attack. Secondly, I agree Akuma would kill Hayabusa in an H2H match. However with the TDS, Ryu is capable of killing Akuma, since this type of weapon holds enough power to take down opponents who are much, much more powerful than Akuma.

Cloud_VII
This isn't making sense, Cyber Gouki is a game character and can be used here, just like characters like Onslaught have, and have before pretty much anyone on this page even joined. So if they don't like it, that's tough. I never said Cyber Gouki isn't a game character. I'm saying that he's not canonical to the Marvel universe, nor is any of the Marvel characters in Marvel vs. Capcom. Talk about him as you like, but you cannot say since he can defeat Hulk in the crossover, he can beat the Hulk from Marvel. Oh, and he still couldn't beat any of the characters I mentioned on the other page.

Superboy Prime
I feel sorry for those people that hate that media... I think it's a good media.

Honestly I don't see anyone who doesn't think the guy isn't awesome, I just don't think anyone think he's a god. I think you defend him because you feel he doesn't get enough respect, which is fine, but some arguments are just lost from the start doing that. erm

I would say some arguments are lost from the start because some poster's genuine hate for the series/char makes it hard to think he's respected. Heck we've got one guy claiming DOA characters won't beat SFers/KOFers simply because 2d games are better in his opinion. Do you have any idea how that can get a little annoying?

Superboy Prime
-Rather you like it or not, he is STILL A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER who is playable. What planets have any of the people you named destroyed, when have they ever even unleashed attacks capable of doing so?

-You are showing your fanboyism by stating that Hayabusa can beat a guy who can crush ships with one kick. Lets get real! With out that sword Hayabusa VS Gouki wouldn't even be a light work out for Gouki.

Wrong. The TDS is not the only thing that can hurt Vigoor. It is the only weapon that can rival the Dark Dragon Blade.

By the way Vigoor doesn't need to destroy comets, mountains or islands for he has already done this:

The book of evil deitiess: The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu, beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything, and fires burned down all of existence ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come.

Stop using the term fanboy, please. We can all be accused of being an x/y fanboy and it doesn't really help arguments.

Agreed. We've all agreed Ryu will lose to Akuma hand to hand.

Superboy Prime
So since Ryu fights Onslaught and beats him in the game we're to assume Ryu can definitely do that in the marvel universe? I think that's a bit flawed.

StyleTime
Why is it that any thread with a DOA character vs anyone turns into a Hayabusa thread?

For the record Remulous, noone here thinks Hayabusa can beat Akuma in hand to hand.

Heck we've got one guy claiming DOA characters won't beat SFers/KOFers simply because 2d games are better in his opinion. Do you have any idea how that can get a little annoying?
A little annoying? Tricksterpriest has been doing that since back when Emperor Ashtar still frequented here. It's a little more than annoying.

Tha C-Master
I never said Cyber Gouki isn't a game character. I'm saying that he's not canonical to the Marvel universe, nor is any of the Marvel characters in Marvel vs. Capcom. Talk about him as you like, but you cannot say since he can defeat Hulk in the crossover, he can beat the Hulk from Marvel. Oh, and he still couldn't beat any of the characters I mentioned on the other page. What's your point? You're bringing up other people to draw fire away from the fact that YOUR character can be beaten?

It's like someone saying someone else can win in a fistfight and you saying "well then he could just shoot him and win", it's pretty childish don't you think?

FTR, crossovers are HORRIBLE evidence, Batman beat Hulk in a crossover.

I would say some arguments are lost from the start because some poster's genuine hate for the series/char makes it hard to think he's respected. Heck we've got one guy claiming DOA characters won't beat SFers/KOFers simply because 2d games are better in his opinion. Do you have any idea how that can get a little annoying? I agree, but there are still more people who hate on SF as we've seen anyways. The only reason this turns into a Hayabusa thing all of the time is because someone is sore and uses it to draw fire away from the main point.

It reminds me of those Wolverine fanboys who always bring up Spiderman in an unrelated thread.

Remulous
What's your point? You're bringing up other people to draw fire away from the fact that YOUR character can be beaten?

It's like someone saying someone else can win in a fistfight and you saying "well then he could just shoot him and win", it's pretty childish don't you think?

FTR, crossovers are HORRIBLE evidence, Batman beat Hulk in a crossover.

I agree, but there are still more people who hate on SF as we've seen anyways. The only reason this turns into a Hayabusa thing all of the time is because someone is sore and uses it to draw fire away from the main point.

It reminds me of those Wolverine fanboys who always bring up Spiderman in an unrelated thread. thumb up Good, good.

My hole problem is, how is Hayabusa gonna survive an island destroying punch, or manage to catch Gouki when he can jump into space? Does the TDS stop Hayabusa from getting sent to hell?

"The book of evil deities: The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu, beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything, and fires burned down all of existence ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come."

This right here, it doesn't say HE caused eclipses, floods, ect. Besides it's just a scripture, a legend of sorts this doesn't necessarily mean it's true. If he was capable of all this crap why didn't he do it when he was getting his @$$ sliced up by Hayabusa? Also Gill(a Street Fighter character) split the sky, parted the ocean and raised a mountain with the wave of his hand, and Gouki beat him(although Gill later resurrected). I don't ever remember hayabusa being able to destroy islands and comets or have the ability to kill people with a touch even. Since when did the sword give him that kind of power.

One more thing, the fact that this is a sword would mean that anyone could pick up the sword and become a threat. And why is it that Hayabusa fans thinks it's okay for him to fight another human who is bare handed with a sword. That is so dishonorable and makes Hayabusa seem REAL weak(which I know he isn't). That aint cool, and complaining about the fact that he can't use a sword his sword against a bare handed fighter makes Hayabusa look even worse

Tha C-Master
That is true about the Sword vs. a Barehanded guy...

Cloud_VII
My hole problem is, how is Hayabusa gonna survive an island destroying punch, or manage to catch Gouki when he can jump into space? Does the TDS stop Hayabusa from getting sent to hell?

"The book of evil deities: The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu, beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything, and fires burned down all of existence ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come."

This right here, it doesn't say HE caused eclipses, floods, ect. Besides it's just a scripture, a legend of sorts this doesn't necessarily mean it's true. If he was capable of all this crap why didn't he do it when he was getting his @$$ sliced up by Hayabusa? Also Gill(a Street Fighter character) split the sky, parted the ocean and raised a mountain with the wave of his hand, and Gouki beat him(although Gill later resurrected). I don't ever remember hayabusa being able to destroy islands and comets or have the ability to kill people with a touch even. Since when did the sword give him that kind of power.

One more thing, the fact that this is a sword would mean that anyone could pick up the sword and become a threat. And why is it that Hayabusa fans thinks it's okay for him to fight another human who is bare handed with a sword. That is so dishonorable and makes Hayabusa seem REAL weak(which I know he isn't). That aint cool, and complaining about the fact that he can't use a sword his sword against a bare handed fighter makes Hayabusa look even worse My problem is, how is Akuma going to survive an Extinction Slash? Secondly, why would Akuma jump in space? Is that so he can get escape Ryu? That's pathetic. How will Akuma manage to catch Ryu when Ryu's reaction time is fast enough to dodge bullets and can teleport? I believe Akuma can teleport as well, though I don't see how he has a better chance of performing a successful attack in a fight against Hayabusa.

You're not very smart, are you? Those writings are historical facts and aren't any form of bullshit, so don't deny any of it. Also, if you were paying attention earlier, the VE was infused with the power of all the evil dieties which includes Vigoor, and possessed the power of the Dark Dragon. I don't see how Gouki can rival a deity who can send worlds to oblivion let alone an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. Great, Akuma defeated that opponent. That's not proving how Hayabusa can't kill him, especially if he can overcome opponents who are far more powerful than Akuma.

Speaking of dishonor, I think it's dishonorable that Akuma has to tap into the Satsui no Hadou in order to defeat his opponents. I didn't see where anyone stated it's cheap that Nightmare has to use his sword in order to defeat Devil Jin who doesn't use any sort of weapon. Also, why can't Ryu use his sword, considering the fact that it's with him whenever he's in battle?

Remulous
My problem is, how is Akuma going to survive an Extinction Slash? Secondly, why would Akuma jump in space? Is that so he can get escape Ryu? That's pathetic. How will Akuma manage to catch Ryu when Ryu's reaction time is fast enough to dodge bullets and can teleport? I believe Akuma can teleport as well, though I don't see how he has a better chance of performing a successful attack in a fight against Hayabusa.

You're not very smart, are you? Those writings are historical facts and aren't any form of bullshit, so don't deny any of it. Also, if you were paying attention earlier, the VE was infused with the power of all the evil dieties which includes Vigoor, and possessed the power of the Dark Dragon. I don't see how Gouki can rival a deity who can send worlds to oblivion let alone an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. Great, Akuma defeated that opponent. That's not proving how Hayabusa can't kill him, especially if he can overcome opponents who are far more powerful than Akuma.

Speaking of dishonor, I think it's dishonorable that Akuma has to tap into the Satsui no Hadou in order to defeat his opponents. I didn't see where anyone stated it's cheap that Nightmare has to use his sword in order to defeat Devil Jin who doesn't use any sort of weapon. Also, why can't Ryu use his sword, considering the fact that it's with him whenever he's in battle? Destroying a mountain is far worst than an Extinction Slash. Gouki would jump into space for an advantage, there he can fire all types of blast to destroy Hayabusa. Actually he doesn't have to jump into space, he has to jump higher then Hayabusa (which he can). A young Ryu could dodge bullets, Gouki is 10X stronger then a young Ryu and as you already know Gouki can teleport.

You must be mentally slow, what worlds has Hayabusa's enemies sent to oblivion? You really need to stop hangin on Hayabusa's nuts, you act like he beat the VE with a normal damn sword, he used the TDS, that aint no feet. I find it strange that Hayabusa can't even destroy a city block with his own power, yet he beat some body who can destroy a planet, supposedly. Y'all talk all this crap about how powerful these NG and DOA guys are but none of them have done any feats that surpass Gouki's shown in the ACTUAL GAME. Until those guys do some actual world destroying attacks or at least something that can bust a world (they don't even have to hit the planet, they can be blocked and diverted, some how, by somebody) I will continue to think it's all talk. Nothing even states how long it would take to ruin or destroy the world, it could take years for all we know? So please, stop.

Dude you know absolutely diddly $h!t about SF or KOF or anything outside of DOA, FF, and NG. The Satsui No Hadou isn't magic or a weapon, it's his chi, his own damn chi, that he trained for and worked hard for. For 1 Nightmare and D.Jin are not whole humans (Nightmare isn't human at all). 2, Nightmare is not playable with out his sword. 3, of course Nightmare is going to use his sword, he is from a WEAPONS fighting game. 4, unlike Hayabusa we don't even know how Nightmare would fight with out a sword, what hand to hand style does Nightmare know? It's a damn shame Hayabusa his part fiend and you think he needs his MAGIC, NONE NATURAL sword to beat an unarmed human. Stop arguing about Hayabusa's F**KING sword, you're disgracing a good character.

Tha C-Master
Ouch...

TricksterPriest
Yeah, that was about as angry as my post a few pages ago. Hey C, think they'll get the message? Cause he went into a lot more detail than I did. I'll also co-sign every word of it. big grin

Remulous
I guarantee this isn't over, he is STILL gonna find something to argue about.

Tha C-Master
No he'll say something, he responded to my huge one last month obviously. But responding back doesn't make you right, and I proved that this week by not saying anything and letting him look silly. Part of maturity and all. People think I responded=I'm correct.

That's in general and not aimed at any one person.

Tha C-Master
Sorry that him was someone else, Jinzin... I didn't respond to him... lol

Cloud_VII
Destroying a mountain is far worst than an Extinction Slash. Gouki would jump into space for an advantage, there he can fire all types of blast to destroy Hayabusa. Actually he doesn't have to jump into space, he has to jump higher then Hayabusa (which he can). A young Ryu could dodge bullets, Gouki is 10X stronger then a young Ryu and as you already know Gouki can teleport.

You must be mentally slow, what worlds has Hayabusa's enemies sent to oblivion? You really need to stop hangin on Hayabusa's nuts, you act like he beat the VE with a normal damn sword, he used the TDS, that aint no feet. I find it strange that Hayabusa can't even destroy a city block with his own power, yet he beat some body who can destroy a planet, supposedly. Y'all talk all this crap about how powerful these NG and DOA guys are but none of them have done any feats that surpass Gouki's shown in the ACTUAL GAME. Until those guys do some actual world destroying attacks or at least something that can bust a world (they don't even have to hit the planet, they can be blocked and diverted, some how, by somebody) I will continue to think it's all talk. Nothing even states how long it would take to ruin or destroy the world, it could take years for all we know? So please, stop.

Dude you know absolutely diddly $h!t about SF or KOF or anything outside of DOA, FF, and NG. The Satsui No Hadou isn't magic or a weapon, it's his chi, his own damn chi, that he trained for and worked hard for. For 1 Nightmare and D.Jin are not whole humans (Nightmare isn't human at all). 2, Nightmare is not playable with out his sword. 3, of course Nightmare is going to use his sword, he is from a WEAPONS fighting game. 4, unlike Hayabusa we don't even know how Nightmare would fight with out a sword, what hand to hand style does Nightmare know? It's a damn shame Hayabusa his part fiend and you think he needs his MAGIC, NONE NATURAL sword to beat an unarmed human. Stop arguing about Hayabusa's F**KING sword, you're disgracing a good character. Destroying a mountain is far worst that an Extinction Slash...right...I assume then you're talking about the amount of destruction rather than the power of the attack, since it's impossible than a punch from Akuma is as lethal as an assault from the TDS. Oh, and there's a couple of problems with Akuma jumping in space to fire all of his blasts at Hayabusa. First off, as the Devil Incarnate, Ryu has flight, super speed, and the ability to appear wherever he wants. With the Dark Dragon Blade, he could block Akuma's blasts. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Akuma's blasts were absorbed by the DDB seeing as it's a demonic weapon. Secondly, he could simply appear wherever Akuma is and destory him in one assault. So much for the jumping in space method. About strength and power, you're arguing that Akuma is more powerful than an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. With the Dark Dragon Blade, Ryu owns that entity, and possesses it's power. If you don't believe me, watch the last fight in Ninja Gaiden.

You must be more stupid than I had imagined. It's already stated that Vigoor's power can destroy the world. In fact, Vigoor already split the Earth in half. It took four deities to restore the Earth afterwards. That second statement sounds really funny coming from someone who thinks Gouki can overcome villains who can destroy planets in one attack. Also, that's a feat by the TDS, which Ryu has. It seems strange to you since you know nothing about NG to begin with. Plus, it seems as if you think anyone argued that some DOA character possesses more power than Akuma, considering no one has. Oh, and I've proved how the VE can destroy a planet. Jaquio as well can destroy a planet with the power of the Demon. The VE, as stated before, turned a seemingly endless garden into a hellish battleground in a few seconds, by just being present. As a fact, he can destroy the world again since he possesses the power of the evil deities. Try not to argue with fact. As for Kuja and Vegnagun, they have planet-destroying attacks. Trance Kuja destroyed Terra, a world. Vegnagun can destroy a planet with a shot from it's gun.

Lol, I know a lot about SF and especially about Gouki. You're ignorant about NG at least since you're asking so many questions that you don't know the answers to. Also, you can b*tch all you want about how much Gouki had worked for his strength. He's still no match for Vegnagun, Kuja, or the VE. Speaking of lack of knowledge, you wouldn't know that the Devil isn't human at all, which Hayabusa would be with the Dark Dragon Blade, which can take Gouki out of existence in one assault.Originally posted by Remulous
I guarantee this isn't over, he is STILL gonna find something to argue about. It's sad that I have to keep arguing with a fool who persistently denies facts that've been already established.

jinzin
No he'll say something, he responded to my huge one last month obviously. But responding back doesn't make you right, and I proved that this week by not saying anything and letting him look silly. Part of maturity and all. People think I responded=I'm correct.

That's in general and not aimed at any one person.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Well, C-master called it. *hands him 5 E-dollars* You earned that. I'm not even going to bother responding to Cloud's last post.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey Jinzin! God I love this guy! laughing Here he is in the flesh! Wave at him everyone.

Well, C-master called it. *hands him 5 E-dollars* You earned that. I'm not even going to bother responding to Cloud's last post.
And yea, isn't it so much satisfying to know you've made your point and let it go vs. keep arguing with people who get mad?

That's going to get me lunch. smokin'

Cloud_VII
And yea, isn't it so much satisfying to know you've made your point and let it go vs. keep arguing with people who get mad?

That's going to get me lunch. smokin' Excuse me what point did you make?

Tha C-Master
^^Proves my point right on cue, the guy is punctual I'll give him that.

TricksterPriest
thumb up mad props.

Remulous
thumb up

Cloud_VII
^^Proves my point right on cue, the guy is punctual I'll give him that. Well seeing as how only a pair of delusional fans agree with you, your opinion doesn't matter now, does it?

Tha C-Master
Proves it again. ^^

My opinion matters because it does, not because anyone else does/doesn't like it.

Last time I checked pretty much everyone agrees with me for the most part, even my opponents, unless of course they don't like me and want to be petty. Tough. Who on this board agrees with you most of the time? That's right, noone.

And isn't it kinda stupid to resort to an ad populem argument when you are far less popular than the person you are using it on? confused

Sado22
come on people...lets end this crap already. enough of this or i'm gonna PM lana and ask her to close this thing down. mad

~Sado

Tha C-Master
I just want him to stop responding to me... he keeps lying and looking for fights like he will the next time he posts.

IceJaw
come on people...lets end this crap already. enough of this or i'm gonna PM lana and ask her to close this thing down. mad

~Sado Don't PM her, report the thread instead.

Spartan005
Honestly, don't you people have anything better to do then determining which fictional character can win a fight over the internet? no expression

Tha C-Master
Yes, getting your mom to do a better job washing my clothes is one of them. wink

Superboy Prime
S. Akuma & G. Rugal oneshotting the Vigoor Emperor? And then they call him a fanboy? I wonder.

So Hayabusa is a wimp for using the Dragon Sword...? The guy is a ****ing ninja. What the **** do ****ing Ninjas do? They jump & flip around killing stuff.

Seriously it's a bit silly to claim Hayabusa is a wimp for using his sword. All I know is that if I had to use a weapon to kill a guy that can destroy comets I will do it. There's nothing wrong with that. Also being honorable does not mean you are going to be stupid and just hold yourself back because you're honorable.

PS - Hayabusa is not a boy scout like Superman, just so you guys know.

TricksterPriest
I'm not bashing him for using the sword. I'm saying the TDS is a plot device. And that with a regular sword, he'd get murdered. It's not the sword I object to, it's giving Hayabusa credit for his sword's power.

Superboy Prime
As I stated in another thread; the sword is useless if the person wielding it does not know how to use it properly. It's like saying a GL's feats are not to be credited simply because they are the doing of the power ring.

Besides give Ryu Hayabusa the kitetsu and he is still a force to reckon with. It's the combination of Ryu's skills & abilities such as Nimpo, Teleporting, reaction time, speed combined with his weapons that truly make him a formidable foe.

Heck had Ryu not used Nimpo before he fought Vigoor he would have been stomped right before the fight started.

Tha C-Master
I'm not bashing him for using the sword. I'm saying the TDS is a plot device. And that with a regular sword, he'd get murdered. It's not the sword I object to, it's giving Hayabusa credit for his sword's power. That's what I meant, it's simply vague in what it can do... my argument wasn't that it's a wuss weapon. Hell guys like Link and Megaman are wusses too then...

And GL's ring is the ultimate plot device, that thing IS what the writer wants it to be, the only bigger plot device is magic itself.

Superboy Prime
That's what I meant, it's simply vague in what it can do... my argument wasn't that it's a wuss weapon. Hell guys like Link and Megaman are wusses too then...

And GL's ring is the ultimate plot device, that thing IS what the writer wants it to be, the only bigger plot device is magic itself.

Yet people don't discredit GL feats, so why take credit away from Ryu?

If we're going to do that than lets just take credit away from everyone shall we?

SF Alpha Ryu impressing Gouki & later SF3 Ryu impressing Oro? Nah. Plot Device Gouki was not fighitng full power, and Goro was fighting with a fricking arm behind his back.

Kyo & Iori taking down a deity like Orochi. Nah. PIS as PIS can get.

Link consitsently owning Ganon? Nah. Just the Master Sword PIS.

Omega Rugal obliterating the entire KOF cast. Nah. Orochi PIS.

Cloud Strike wtf raping Sephiroth 3 times? Nah. PIS Sephiroth's always fighting like a moron eventhough Cloud has ****ed his plans 2 times before.

I certainly think the Kyo/Iori win is as PIS induced as it can get, but you don't see me jumping the band wagon and taking that win out from their record because of that.

Tha C-Master
Yet people don't discredit GL feats, so why is it ok in the case of Ryu to discredit his feats? People also don't tend to overhype GL's feats knowing they are true plot devices anyways, it's "whatever the wielder wants it to be". Going on and on saying "TDS is soooooo powerful" isn't really quoting feats, it's hyping a PIS weapon. Those weapons encounter problems in battleforums due to their consistency issues in transition. Ultimate sword=bad and inconsistent debate.

Whoops, I see you changed your quote. It isn't actually Ryu doing any and everything with a weapon that he simply acquires, especially when he uses other weapons. My problem didn't come into play when there was a comparison made to tapping into the dark hado.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>