Kyo Kusanagi Runs The Capcom Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The higher-ups at Capcom are peeved at SNK at their failed attempts to keep their KOF posterboy in line in his search for Ryu.

Now, Kyo has to run a Gauntlet of Heroes to be deemed worthy to face Ryu in combat.

1. Guile
2. Charlie
3. Alex
4. Chun Li
5. Sagat (he is a hero in his native Thailand, so that makes it an effective loophole)
6. Batsu Ichimonji
7. Kyosuke Kagami
8. Guy
9. Cody Travers
10. Ryu

Remulous
He goes down at Sagat.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign. I'm not even sure he gets past Charlie.

lightness
he beats everyone.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Co-sign. I'm not even sure he gets past Charlie. You may be right. I was just giving Kyo a fighting hope.

Sado22
He beats everyone....though i'd hate him for beating Codysad

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Kyo clears the gauntlet
And I'd really like to see roasted and toasted Ryu...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
He goes down at Sagat.

Superboy Prime
I agree with Kyo losing to Sagat.

lightness
nahhh, kyo's beaten better like rugal and stalemated geonitz who beat him easily. so sagat probably won't be too much of a problem.

Sado22
Exactly. Kyo>>Sagat. The day Fagat can beat Geonitz or KO Orochi with one punch or wreck a whole NESTS base with his projectiles will he ever beat Kyo. No hope for Fagat.
Kyo rules...and he WINS unlike some people.
Kyo pwns everyone to let us all know that SNK>>Capcom.

TricksterPriest
Ok, I'm gonna settle one thing right now. Sagat>Goenitz. Goenitz is VASTLY overrated on this forum. And no one dares to say Kyo could beat Rugal. BECAUSE HE CAN'T! Kyo can't touch Rugal. Hell, MOST OF THE CAST IN KOF CAN'T TOUCH RUGAL! Omega Rugal BEAT THE KOF 95' ROSTER! Orochi was a plot device win, end of story. NESTS just sucks. stick out tongue

Sado22
if anyone is overrated on this forum or anyother its the SF CAST. AKUMA IS OVERRATED AS HELL.
RYU IS OVERRATED TO SHAMEFUL LEVELS FOR A GUY WHO BARELY EVER WON AGAINST ANYONE.
so no.
If KoF guys clearly outdo SF characters in terms of feets then SF fanboys will always b!tch about how KoF guys are over rated.
Like its not overrated for A NORMAL HUMANBEING to perform godtier feets like Akuma does. he is just a normal human bieng who over does his training. At least Geonitz is a divine creature...but somehow for a divine creature to pull off godtier feet is over rated but its okay not overrated for a regular humanbeing to do them.
get real TP. your fanboyism has no limits.

~Sado-sama

Sado22
tell me can Fagat tear open a new whole for a whole city?
can he pound Kyo and Iori (who beat a legimate GOD together)?
can he beat up the whole cast of Fatal Fury or KoF?

Fagat was taken down by Adon. unfocused or not, he was taken down (but i'm sure this doesn't mean anything...though ryu happened to take down Sagat with a cheapshot doesn't mean anything for SF fanboys since he won, right?). Adon is a f@g who couldn't stand ONE shoryuken.
Geonitz was godtier, tore down a city and did all that shit with a little show of his power. can Fagat do that? No. he can't.
hence Geonitz>Sagat. deal with it. live with it.

~Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
First off, no one outside of Gouki, Oro, SFA3 Bison and possibly Gill, has a chance of beating Omega Rugal. He's that ****ing powerful. Rugal pwns most of SF, he's just that damn good. Sagat was still badly injured when he fought Adon, and as I recall, Adon ended up in the hospital for a few months. Sagat was injured, but he wasn't hurt nearly as badly as Adon was.

Can Kyo? No. Everyone agrees the Orochi win was plot device, except you. Sagat, is just below the likes of SF2 Bison. Which is pretty damn good. And far beyond Kyo.

Gouki represents the pinnacle of human power. 2nd, if Goenitz was a divine being, why did he lose to 2 humans? An enhanced human, did far better. I'm of course, refering to Omega Rugal, who greatly dwarfs Goenitz.

Sado, you're funny as hell. But you're a shitty debater and something of a fanboy for a few characters. Even P-Geyser isn't the terry fanboy you are. laughing In the end, you, my friend, are the fanboy. Not me.

Charlotte DeBel
Omega Rugal is godlike, everyone agrees on it. Debating on it is pointless...Really pointless.
But the pwnage of Orochi and Ingiz cost something...

lightness
Kyo won in 94 showing that he can be pinned against a corner and still come out on top.
geonitz had more trouble with kyo because he improved since his fight with omega rugal. not because he was weaker.
geonitz took rugal's eye out with 1 shot and decided to give him a taste of orochi power. not to mention kyo has to carry his team thru a series of matches every tounament before getting to the finals.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, I'm gonna settle one thing right now. Sagat>Goenitz. Goenitz is VASTLY overrated on this forum. And no one dares to say Kyo could beat Rugal. BECAUSE HE CAN'T! Kyo can't touch Rugal. Hell, MOST OF THE CAST IN KOF CAN'T TOUCH RUGAL! Omega Rugal BEAT THE KOF 95' ROSTER! Orochi was a plot device win, end of story. NESTS just sucks. stick out tongue Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, no one outside of Gouki, Oro, SFA3 Bison and possibly Gill, has a chance of beating Omega Rugal. He's that ****ing powerful. Rugal pwns most of SF, he's just that damn good. Sagat was still badly injured when he fought Adon, and as I recall, Adon ended up in the hospital for a few months. Sagat was injured, but he wasn't hurt nearly as badly as Adon was.

Can Kyo? No. Everyone agrees the Orochi win was plot device, except you. Sagat, is just below the likes of SF2 Bison. Which is pretty damn good. And far beyond Kyo.

Gouki represents the pinnacle of human power. 2nd, if Goenitz was a divine being, why did he lose to 2 humans? An enhanced human, did far better. I'm of course, refering to Omega Rugal, who greatly dwarfs Goenitz.

Sado, you're funny as hell. But you're a shitty debater and something of a fanboy for a few characters. Even P-Geyser isn't the terry fanboy you are. laughing In the end, you, my friend, are the fanboy. Not me. Exellent posts T.Priest

TREATED!!!

Rugal is just that damn good!

Sado22
okay...and like lightness points out, Geonitz pwned him easily and Orochi power consumed him eventually. Geonitz CONTROLS the power like the back of his hand that destroyed Rugal. now what are dumb that you can't understand the difference in powerlevel.
now, Geonitz was taken down by Kyo and Iori cuz they are POWERFUL. this isn't ryu you know. the heroes of KoF actually win for a change. Kyo and Iori defeated Geonitz is a damn fact and its about time you swallow it. it doesn't matter if its plot device or what not. they won. like SF fanboys always say "he won so who cares". at least Kyo and Iori didn't cheapshot any of their opponents.
Kyo and Iori took down gods because they are that powerful. facts remain, Kyo and Iori have taken down godtiers. Ryu hasn't even taken down midtiers.
Ryu not being able to take down midtiers and hightiers proves only one thing: he's a damn loser.

-tell me can Fagat tear open a new whole for a whole city?
Kyo took on Geonitz and defeated him.
-can he beat up the whole cast of Fatal Fury or KoF?
Kyo in KoFKyo took on Yamazaki and Yashiro in a two on one fight and actually was about to kill them both.
so yeah, he can.

Gouki represents the pinnacle of overratedness.
also if Gouki represents the pinnacle of power why did he lose to Ryu (ask DSZ cuz he's the one always saying that). got answer?
Geonitz lost to Kyo and Iori cuz they are powerful.

Omega Rugal was DESTROYED by a BIT of Orochi power. you vastly misunderstand the whole story. Geonitz gave him a bit of Orochi power that not only resulted in the KoF95 roaster being pwned but also resulted in it destroying Rugal....Geonitz controls the whole power. now why is that so hard to understand.

thanx for the funny comment. keep coming here for sometime and you'll realize that you aint seen nohting yet big grin
P-Geyser isn't a fanboy. he doesn't go around claiming terry'd beat anyone nor do i. i openly said he'd lose to Akuma and on a scale to 1-10 i said terry is likely to lose to Iori 7/10, with 2 out of it for a draw and a 1/10 chance for terry winning. some fanboyism.
I also not the one who goes around claiming that 3D fighters are too cheap to be compared to SF characters. to me that;s bull.

fact of the matter is just cuz i got off Ryu's nutsack long ago, you think i'm a Ryu or SF hater. i hate capcom cuz they suck at making stories...but i don't hate Ryu and definitely don't hate SF.

now i know why we never get anywhere. a post full of this many loopholes is an "excellent post". to you it seems despite the fact that Geonitz controls a power of which a mere chunk of destroyed Rugal means that rugal is better and stronger. Geonitz looks like a jackass and i HATE geonitz. but facts are facts. Geonitz>>Rugal.
deal with it.
live with it.

Cloud_VII
Remulous and TricksterPriest seem to love each other.

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Remulous and TricksterPriest seem to love each other. You and your hand seem to love each other...ALOT!

Anyway Goenitz beat a younger less experienced Rugal then the ones that appear in KOF. I used to think Goenitz was stroner as well but you have to take in the fact that Goenitz fought Rugal a long time ago. You act like you guys are always right but you stay in the minority...what a bunch of haters.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Remulous
You and your hand seem to love each other...ALOT!

Anyway Goenitz beat a younger less experienced Rugal then the ones that appear in KOF. I used to think Goenitz was stroner as well but you have to take in the fact that Goenitz fought Rugal a long time ago. You act like you guys are always right but you stay in the minority...what a bunch of haters. You seem to love TricksterPriest so much since you agree with him whether he's right or completely wrong.

Yeah, we're in the minority...pretty much only you and TricksterPriest agree on one side in all the topics in this forum.

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
You seem to love TricksterPriest so much since you agree with him whether he's right or completely wrong.

Yeah, we're in the minority...pretty much only you and TricksterPriest agree on one side in all the topics in this forum. If thats the case... You, Olympion, and Sado are in a love triangle becuase you all agree on the same things, even when it's wrong as hell! Take no offence Sado and Olympion, I was just making an example.

YOU are in the minority, it's just no one else will post because they have no time to debate with those who do not litsen to reason. Frankly, I'm loosing patience as well. I might do like Emperor Ashtar and go ghost because Some of the posters in the Game VS Forum are outrageous.(If you don't feel offended then this does not apply to you, they know who they are.)

P-Geyser
You guys are getting out of hand...and I thought I was the hot head.

brainchild81
laughing I gotta agree w/you blood brother. This is like some kinda civil war. Terry fan against Terry fan. Certain comments like "You guys are in love because you agree" are what spin things outta control. I still think Goenitz > Rugal though. Rugal is way cooler, but Goenitz snatched his fu*kin eye out. Did Kyo beat Goenitz or Rugal by himself? The Orochi thing is cool, but having help from the greatest KOFer alive & a special chi that's tailor made to fu*k him up goes a long way. I like Kyo more than most people here do but I just don't see him beating Sagat. Especially after taking on others

Sado22
hey hey people....now lets all be honest here.
we ALL are best buddies with our right hands or at least have beenbig grin

true but what i was talking about was the fact that Rugal was completely destroyed by the Orochi power even thought it was only a small part of the power and not the real deal. goonitz controls that power like its nothing. that sure does give a clear show of who is stronger.

no need to worry about the 3some comment Remulus. you and i go back...like....err...four months...but still its been fun. even with TP, DSZ and Emperor its been fun knowing those guys. i don't take offense with jokes nor do i get worked up in videogame debates...ocassionally maybe but if i do i'll apologize (I'm such a sweety smile)

keep debating and keep loving your right hand....but don't expect me to shake your hand if i ever meet you in real lifebig grin

wow! WOW! with all the talk about "right hands" and "heads" and hinting of masturbation THIS POST really is the wrong one at the wrong time!
LOLOLOL!
rolling on floor laughing

~The Pious and Innocent Sado-sama

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
no need to worry about the 3some comment Remulus. you and i go back...like....err...four months...but still its been fun. even with TP, DSZ and Emperor its been fun knowing those guys. You didn't mention me mane! We are now mortal enemies

lightness
Gouki never lost to ryu. The only one who canonically beat him was gen, which was a long time ago.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing I gotta agree w/you blood brother. This is like some kinda civil war. Terry fan against Terry fan.

Yeah and it's scaring me(shudders) confused

wow! WOW! with all the talk about "right hands" and "heads" and hinting of masturbation THIS POST really is the wrong one at the wrong time!
LOLOLOL!

MASTURBATION!?...Holy heart failure Batman!batman.

Superboy Prime
*Appears out of no where and Misogi's Remulous*

Shoushi!

*Turns 180 degrees with his back facing the crowd. A red sign glows on the back of the gi*

Sado22
*presses restart button so we go back to Remulus doing genai to SBP*

Shooosh....as in Whooosh

we were always mortal enemies! i thought you got the que the last time i tossed you off a highrise. mad

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
*Appears out of no where and Misogi's Remulous*

Shoushi!

*Turns 180 degrees with his back facing the crowd. A red sign glows on the back of the gi* *Resurrects and freezes SBP and melts him into water and mixes it with Koolaid, invites Sado over for a glass of SPB juice.*.

olympian
hey hey people....now lets all be honest here.
we ALL are best buddies with our right hands or at least have beenbig grin
Pitifull. A real master uses either with no strain at all.

Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing I gotta agree w/you blood brother. This is like some kinda civil war.
Its a battle royal: Emp vs Brain vs Oly vs Sado vs Rem vs Geyser and i dont know how many others.

With my near invencible parries, ill eat all your flashy combos and counter each dang one out of the ring.

Cloud_VII
Olympian will kick your ass!

brainchild81
we were always mortal enemies! i thought you got the que the last time i tossed you off a highrise. mad Yeah but I'm true godtier & I thought you were just playin' around when you did that smileOriginally posted by olympian
With my near invencible parries, ill eat all your flashy combos and counter each dang one out of the ring. I'm pure cheese & I'll yoga noogie you to death.

Sado22
sad
why does Olympian pwn so much? i'm jealous

bah...that you'd figure at least that much when i played piniata with your @ss and you went SPLAT! big grin

~The LoneWolf Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.