Street Level Wrestling Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The heroes got together and just decided for fun to have a wrestling contest. No weapons allowed, no punches, or kicks, just grappling. To win, you have to either submit the other person or throw them outside the ring (which is a 30 by 30 feet ring)

Competitors:

Wolverine
Black Panther
Dare Devil
Captain America

xmeat
Originally posted by masterbruce
The heroes got together and just decided for fun to have a wrestling contest. No weapons allowed, no punches, or kicks, just grappling. To win, you have to either submit the other person or throw them outside the ring (which is a 30 by 30 feet ring)

Competitors:

Wolverine
Black Panther
Beast
Captain America cap but logan might be a punk and use his claws.

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmeat
cap but logan might be a punk and use his claws.

that would be automatic disqualification.

Darth Macabre
Time out....you're putting Beast, a class 10 at least, in a wrestling contest with street levelers? But not only that, you're taking away their gear and martial art abilities? This isn't a fair fight, really.

jasonk3
Yea would've been a better choice if you had put in daredevil or deadpool

Martian_mind
Wasn't Beast a pro-Wrestler as well at some point?

Plus he has that fur advantage,what if one of them is allergic?I give beast the majority.

masterbruce
edited: replaced Beast with Dare Devil

srankmissingnin
Beast is class 2, tops... confused

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Beast is class 2, tops... confused no It comes down to personal opinion, honestly...There is no clear cut answer on just how strong he is, but he's deffinitely stronger than class 2. erm

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
no It comes down to personal opinion, honestly...There is no clear cut answer on just how strong he is, but he's deffinitely stronger than class 2. erm

i thought he was class 40...

jgiant
I'll say cap. or bp ftw...

Soljer
Well, Wolverine has an advantage considering that he can't really be submitted - chokes don't really work, and it's not like any of his bones will be breaking.

But I think Captain America makes the best use of throws.

Then again, Daredevil has the radar sense.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine is teh winner.

Cap America is in final.

masterbruce
Why can't wolverine be choked?

I actually think Cap or BP will win this.

Soljer
Why can't wolverine be choked?

I actually think Cap or BP will win this.

He can be choked.

But he can go for QUITE a while without oxygen. He's 'drowned' before, but his healing factor kept him alive, even without oxygen. He theorized that he would be kept alive, in a perpetual state of drowning. Not exactly comfortable, but not exactly enough to make Wolverine submit either. He'd have to be thrown from the ring to lose this match.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
no It comes down to personal opinion, honestly...There is no clear cut answer on just how strong he is, but he's deffinitely stronger than class 2. erm

Of the top of my head, Beasts very best strength feat is lifting a tree that was trasmuted into gold about two feet of the ground... can you think of a single thing that puts him in the class 10 range?

King Kandy
Wolverine, could twist out of most holds by intentionally breaking his bones and then letting them reheal... He could only lose by ringout.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wolverine, could twist out of most holds by intentionally breaking his bones and then letting them reheal... He could only lose by ringout.

He's going to break adamantium....how?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
He's going to break adamantium....how?
Okay, not break but dislocate. His joints aren't adamantium, he can just pop them apart.

Soljer
Okay, not break but dislocate. His joints aren't adamantium, he can just pop them apart.

Several characters with veritable super strength couldn't dislocate his bones.

Why would Wolverine, who is class two at best, be able to?

masterbruce

umm...assuming that's possible, he would be tremendous amount of pain and basically be handicapped for the duration for him to heal...so at least a minute, during which time his opponent can throw him out and he won't be able to fight back because he just popped all his joints

Soljer
umm...assuming that's possible, he would be tremendous amount of pain and basically be handicapped for the duration for him to heal...so at least a minute, during which time his opponent can throw him out and he won't be able to fight back because he just popped all his joints

Healing a tendon would take less than no time.

But it doesn't matter, considering that many VERY strong characters couldn't dislocate a bone, none of the characters in this thread will be able to, and Wolverine himself won't be able to.

Swanky-Tuna
What if something rips and rolls up?

More importantly, are we talking greco-roman wrestling? I didn't think there were any kind of submissions in that. And with pro-wrestling the winner is whoever is needed to advance the story. All the moves are girlied up so their men don't get beat up. It's the only place where you can submit someone with a sleeper hold by applying no pressure to the neck.

Soljer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What if something rips and rolls up?

More importantly, are we talking greco-roman wrestling? I didn't think there were any kind of submissions in that. And with pro-wrestling the winner is whoever is needed to advance the story. All the moves are girlied up so their men don't get beat up. It's the only place where you can submit someone with a sleeper hold by applying no pressure to the neck.

By wrestling, I believe he just meant NHB grappling. Arm bars, neck cranks, omo platas, AND being removed from the ring. But he mentioned nothing about pinning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.