Thanos & Super Guys with capes vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Thanos warned Galactus is going to be confronted one day and Thanos is now going to full fill that warning. Thanos is bring a team together to try and take down Galactus. He has created a device that he has givien to each of his team to block Cosmic Awarness and gave the team powerful teleportation devices. The Teleportation devices are long distance and instantanous linked to he wearers mind. This is your everyday Galactus.

Thanos' team
Pre-Crisis Superman
Superman 1,000,000
All-Star Superman
Composite Superman
Red Energy Superman
Blue Energy Superman
Gladiator/Captain Universe powers
Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem
Thor/Warrior Madness
Beta Ray Bill/Warrior Armor
Supreme Power Hyperion
Captain Marvel

steverules
Galactus loses no expression

Utrigita
what power level is Galactus on, you forgot to specife

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
what power level is Galactus on, you forgot to specife

He said everyday Galactus.

So probably between Jobberlactus and 3/4 power Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Thanos warned Galactus is going to be confronted one day and Thanos is now going to full fill that warning. Thanos is bring a team together to try and take down Galactus. He has created a device that he has givien to each of his team to block Cosmic Awarness and gave the team powerful teleportation devices. The Teleportation devices are long distance and instantanous linked to he wearers mind. This is your everyday Galactus.

Thanos' team
Pre-Crisis Superman
Superman 1,000,000
All-Star Superman
Composite Superman
Red Energy Superman
Blue Energy Superman
Gladiator/Captain Universe powers
Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem
Thor/Warrior Madness
Beta Ray Bill/Warrior Armor
Supreme Power Hyperion
Captain Marvel

Big G doesn't make it

golem370
How about Galactus in the Thanos books?

LORDSIDIOUS01
How about Galactus in the Thanos books?

meh. are u talking about hunger?

Utrigita
is the UN a option???

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Lord Sidious, i recall Hunger. Thanos or Galactus didn't notice Hunger escaping. It appeared Galactus' power couldn't harm him.

golem370
Yeah that Galactus before he got droped by Thanos evil face

golem370
No UN

Utrigita
Yeah that Galactus before he got droped by Thanos evil face

You mean blastet away where Thanos himself said that he hadn't done anything to enrage Galactus?

qqqqqqq
spite

Utrigita
The only ones that Galactus truly will have problems with here is all the supermans, explain please if they are hurt by kryptonit all ore just some of them, then it will help Galactus cause. I think he wins.

Wally West
I think Galactus swats them away like bugs.

golem370
Gladiator with Captain Universe would be able to lifts 50 times his normal strength. Drax with the Power Gem is one of the toughest and strongest in Marvel. They could be a threat to.

King Kandy
Galactus dies. Then Abraxas comes back, and it's CROSSOVER TIME!

tjcoady
Warrior Madness Thor, Superman One Million, and composite Supes? With Thanos and those various other super-types? I would say Galactus goes down at least 7/10

TricksterPriest
Big G loses 10/10 if Thanos has any decent amount of prep time. Straight fight, Big G might lose 6-7/10. Depending on whether or not he can use his powers to neutrazile the energy supes, make a red sun, krytonite....you know what? He can still win 6/10, even under these odds. It wouldn't take him much to destroy most of their powers. All he has to do is read their minds, or drain their power.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

galactus loses

bigbran
Originally posted by Wally West
I think Galactus swats them away like bugs.

Tenebrous
To my knowledge all those supermen have been sun-dipped, recharged with solar energy, etc. etc.

Galactus collects them all and syphons off their energies, as he did to Hyperstorm. With all the energies syphoned off the rest of the team is vanquished with a gesture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.