Redhood Vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Who wins?

NiņoAraņa
redhood like former robin?

carnage 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by C1nd3r
Who wins?

carnage

Martian_mind
Carnage makes a red Hood out of his cranium flesh.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Carnage makes a red Hood out of his cranium flesh.

Co-signed

Alfheim
Damn you need to give red hood prep.... mad

Martian_mind
Well,if he has his standard Arsenal,he may get lucky with the mini Rocket launcher....

Alfheim
Well,if he has his standard Arsenal,he may get lucky with the mini Rocket launcher....

What is his standard arsenal?

Martian_mind
Dagger,two hand-guns,mini rocket launcher,and in evry city he's based in he has booby traps and surveilance equipment all over the place.

Alfheim
and in evry city he's based in he has booby traps and surveilance equipment all over the place.

Badass. ninja

Sam Z
Originally posted by Alfheim
Damn you need to give red hood prep.... mad

Yeah.
Like 20 or 30 years...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah.
Like 20 or 30 years...

Er I dont think so somehow, hes created a device that Batman couldnt figure out and Batman has outprepped Superman. Stop being a fanboy.

Sam Z
Er I dont think so somehow, hes created a device that Batman couldnt figure out and Batman has outprepped Superman. Stop being a fanboy.

First, it's Redhood, not Batman.
Second, can't you take a joke?

Alfheim
First, it's Redhood, not Batman.

Uh..duh, if red hood can outsmart Batman and Batman has outprepped Superman is Red hood going to have problems prepping for Carnage?

Second, can't you take a joke?

Not today people are p***ing me off, sorry.

Sam Z
Uh..duh, if red hood can outsmart Batman and Batman has outprepped Superman is Red hood going to have problems prepping for Carnage?

Not today people are p***ing me off, sorry.

Well, just in case... when I said "20 or 30 years" I wasn't serious. I could beat Carnage if I had 20 years of prep.

And Jason is not a match for Bruce when it comes to prep. Not IMO atleast

Alfheim
Well, just in case... when I said "20 or 30 years" I wasn't serious. I could beat Carnage if I had 20 years of prep.

Ok

And Jason is not a match for Bruce when it comes to prep. Not IMO atleast

Well um he did create a device that Batman couldt figure out....well if Bruce does beat him it because he has more advanced equipment. Not even Jason has God tech.

Tassadar
Redhood gets tentacle raped. Through the holes Carnage puts in his chest and neck.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
Redhood gets tentacle raped. Through the holes Carnage puts in his chest and neck.

I don't know if I should respond with the evil face or the droolio . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.