GL Captain america vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Ok this is current superman going up against Captain america..

Cap has the basic GL ring..

can the strongest well in marvel defeat superman?

Symmetric Chaos
Does Cap get time to train with the ring?

supremthor
cap has been given 2 week training from both Alan Scott,Hal Jordan and Kilowog... cap knows all about superman powers exp for his weakness to Kryp...

Badabing
Superman gets sonned.

shifty

Juntai
2 weeks of training?

Superman smashes him with ease.

Even the Elite Gl's typically go down to Supes, like it or not.

supremthor
bit cap is being trained by the very best GL... i place his will power on the level of hale

Juntai
Originally posted by supremthor
bit cap is being trained by the very best GL... i place his will power on the level of hale I don't think it'll help him at all. 2 weeks is not nearly enough time, when the guys who have been doing it years can't do it.

I doubt his willpower is at Hal's level.
Hal's willpower wasn't only able to hold The Wrath of God at bay, as the Spectre, but his will was enough to completely change its purpose and ideals.

pr1983
Originally posted by supremthor
bit cap is being trained by the very best GL... i place his will power on the level of hale

two weeks of training is not going to make him equal with hal... regardless of who he trains with...

Soujaboy
Whats so hard about pointing a ring and willing it to do something?

Validus
Cap dies. Two weeks of training won't amount to anything significant to beat Superman. Hal and Kyle have been doing the GL thing for years and they have trouble with Kal.

Validus
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Whats so hard about pointing a ring and willing it to do something?
Remove your hands from the keyboard and press the power button on your PC.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Remove your hands from the keyboard and press the power button on your PC. laughing

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
Remove your hands from the keyboard and press the power button on your PC.

i wondered where you'd gone to... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
This is basically like the match of Uncle Sam with the Green Lantern ring vs. Superman in Superman/Batman. Superman of course won.

supremthor
Ok say Cap is given 3 years trainig from people listed above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.