Majestic vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Since Majestros is obviously too much for Thor, how does he do against the herald that Beta Ray Bill couldn't beat?

Soujaboy
He loses just as he would against Thor. Just not durable or as versatile enough to take the majority.

TricksterPriest
Actually, you're wrong. He can beat Thor. How many times is a matter of opinion. Same here. He can win this, but how many times out of 10? I dunno. I don't have enough info on Stardust to call it more than that.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, you're wrong. He can beat Thor. How many times is a matter of opinion. Same here. He can win this, but how many times out of 10? I dunno. I don't have enough info on Stardust to call it more than that.

I would like to know why you believe that to be so. If you don't mind, take your argument to the Thor vs Majestic thread.

Majestic can win a few, but Stardust is invulnerable to physical harm and has much more energy output than Majestic does. Also, Majestic's durability really can't stand up to the damage top tier herald lv characters can dish out.

Validus
I love how everyone is on the bandwagon that Majestic will crumble before the might of top tiers. You guys really know how to take one person's word and run it into the ground.

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
I love how everyone is on the bandwagon that Majestic will crumble before the might of top tiers. You guys really know how to take one person's word and run it into the ground. You know the great thing about thread is if it is wrong you can counter it stick out tongue

UniOmni
I love how everyone is on the bandwagon that Majestic will crumble before the might of top tiers. You guys really know how to take one person's word and run it into the ground.

Vally, are we gonna go to war?

Cuz i will own any and all fanboys!!

On the real though, the way people were touting Majestic in the Vs Thor thread, you'd think his record was spotless.

Someone actually said that nothing short of the godblast would seriously hurt Majestic.......Anyone who's read his material, knows he's not the most durable guy around.

He's not gonna crumble before other top tiers, but he's not anywhere near above the top tier either.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Vally, are we gonna go to war?

Cuz i will own any and all fanboys!!

On the real though, the way people were touting Majestic in the Vs Thor thread, you'd think his record was spotless.

Someone actually said that nothing short of the godblast would seriously hurt Majestic.......Anyone who's read his material, knows he's not the most durable guy around.

He's not gonna crumble before other top tiers, but he's not anywhere near above the top tier either.
The guys saying it would take a Godblast to stop Majestic are no worse than the guys that act like Thor could one shot Majestros with his basic energy attacks.

He's not above top tier but he's certainly not below it either.

UniOmni
What odds do you give the Alien warlord?

And on a sidenote, who shows more skill consistently? Thor, Majestros or Diana?

Soujaboy
The guys saying it would take a Godblast to stop Majestic are no worse than the guys that act like Thor could one shot Majestros with his basic energy attacks.

He's not above top tier but he's certainly not below it either.

To my knowledge not a single poster said Thor would one shot Majestic.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
What odds do you give the Alien warlord?

And on a sidenote, who shows more skill consistently? Thor, Majestros or Diana?
Against who and all 3 rarely use skill.

UniOmni
Stardust, and Thor for that matter.

Validus
I don't like doing odds. Only reason I used them before was to appease fanboys and give their pet character a victory or 2 they didn't deserve. I'll say this though. Majestic is screwed 8 ways from Sunday against Stardust simply because of his/her nature. Against Thor is a bit more even. Could go either way honestly. Speed Vs Versatility is usually what it comes down to when you put anyone against Thor.

Newjak
I don't like doing odds. Only reason I used them before was to appease fanboys and give their pet character a victory or 2 they didn't deserve. I'll say this though. Majestic is screwed 8 ways from Sunday against Stardust simply because of his/her nature. Against Thor is a bit more even. Could go either way honestly. I'll agree with this

guy222
SD

JakeTheBank
Majestic.

Uriel005
so stardust is standing up to creation engine blades... right....

DarkSaint85
MAjestic.

pym-ftw
SD

abhilegend
Majestros.

Heavenly king
SD

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Majestros.

Harbinger
Majestic, convincingly.

Galan007
Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.