Daredevil vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Surviver
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by The Surviver
who wins?

dd

Metalmanx
This is one of those tough ones that really could go either way. While one has certain advantages, the other has different advantages.

I'd have to give it 5/10 for each.

The Surviver
i think dd 6/10

Soljer
Black Panther.

capt it up
how is DD going to take any majoirty when he can not inflict pressure point damage which is one of his key attributes he uses while fighting. Though DD is the more skilled the suit is what gives black panther the win

xmeat
BP wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
how is DD going to take any majoirty when he can not inflict pressure point damage which is one of his key attributes he uses while fighting. Though DD is the more skilled the suit is what gives black panther the win

Wait, why can't pressure points work on BP? Yes, I know all about his vibranium suit, but it still seems like certain areas would still prove very efficient. Facial-region for one. And it's not like DD hasn't taken out super-durable opponents before--Mr. Hyde and Absorbing Man come to mind.

I still say it's a 50/50 for this match.

my2cents
Black Panther

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait, why can't pressure points work on BP? Yes, I know all about his vibranium suit, but it still seems like certain areas would still prove very efficient. Facial-region for one. And it's not like DD hasn't taken out super-durable opponents before--Mr. Hyde and Absorbing Man come to mind.

I still say it's a 50/50 for this match.
first a pressure point attacks are hard to hit to beggin with now you add in the suit and there pritty non existent. The suit would exsorb any and all pressure point attacks it covers his face as well. He have to first destroy the suit before he beeable to do any sort of pressure poitn damage due to the design of the suit.

Metalmanx
first a pressure point attacks are hard to hit to beggin with now you add in the suit and there pritty non existent. The suit would exsorb any and all pressure point attacks it covers his face as well. He have to first destroy the suit before he beeable to do any sort of pressure poitn damage due to the design of the suit.

Yes, I know all about the suit already. But I guess I'm just not seeing it the same way you are. Yes, the suit would GREATLY hinder any sort of pressure point attack, but DD also has close to, if not complete, peak human strength with which he could utilize in his attacks. That's why I mentioned the two other super-durable enemies that DD has taken down.

jrodslam
Daredevil wins the slgiht majority.

1. Better h2h combatant than Panther. More skilled.

2. Vibranium suit -

a) Can be damaged through physical force by damage along the seams.

b) Daredevil would be able to locate weakspots in the suit to perform attacks that would damage the suit and leave Panther vulnerable.

capt it up
Yes, I know all about the suit already. But I guess I'm just not seeing it the same way you are. Yes, the suit would GREATLY hinder any sort of pressure point attack, but DD also has close to, if not complete, peak human strength with which he could utilize in his attacks. That's why I mentioned the two other super-durable enemies that DD has taken down.

yes but there durability dos not simply exsorbe the energy nor are either any were near as skilled or as fast as Black Panther. First one of the two had a weakness which DD simply hit the other durability is extremely inconsistent. BP skill wise is slightly below DD. In term of every thing else he DD equal or superior not to mention he ahs the emans to take DD in a single strike while DD would have to find away to destroy the suit which he really has no mean of which to do this. IF was able to due to the IF which is extremely powerful however DD does not posses any ability to created that kind of damage

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam

2. Vibranium suit -

b) Daredevil would be able to locate weakspots in the suit to perform attacks that would damage the suit and leave Panther vulnerable.

all thses is spectulation. even the weave of the suit he have to figure out awya to ripp them and with out with a weapon like a sword or such it extremely unlikly to due this any majoirty with out getting slashed and defeated.

jrodslam
all thses is spectulation. even the weave of the suit he have to figure out awya to ripp them and with out with a weapon like a sword or such it extremely unlikly to due this any majoirty with out getting slashed and defeated.

What is speculation? Explain. What do you mean DD has to figure out a way to rip the suit? He can just grab something sharp like a piece of glass, a rock etc. I think its possible for DD to figure out a way to damage the suit without being defeated.

capt it up
What is speculation? Explain. What do you mean DD has to figure out a way to rip the suit? He can just grab something sharp like a piece of glass, a rock etc. I think its possible for DD to figure out a way to damage the suit without being defeated.
the majority of the time? come on man your givng DD way to much credit. the suit is pritty much designed against people Like DD who don't carry swords around and such. Also all thsoe devices would be consider plot devices and un usable in a areana setting.

Metalmanx

2. Vibranium suit -

See, these were my thoughts, too. My reasons as to why DD can win. But I still feel that BP has just as great a chance to win, too.

50/50.

capt it up
See, these were my thoughts, too. My reasons as to why DD can win. But I still feel that BP has just as great a chance to win, too.

50/50.
how? with out plot device he has no means of taking a majority since he ahs no means of destroying the suit with out land numerosu hits and gettign very lucky and that extremely unlucky vs a person who pritty much as fast and slightly less skilled with the ability to one shot DD

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by The Surviver
who wins?

matt ftw

capt it up
Black panther suit is like designed perfectly to comabt matt. Matt ahs no way to inflict damage through his own prowess unless balck panther let him simply beat on the seems untill they ripped

marvelprince

Isn't that reaching a bit? Giving Matt a sharp object to cut the suit in order for him cut that suit along the seams so that he can hit Panther with a pressure point attack? And is T'Challa going to just sit there? Matt is good enough to hold his own, but against someone who he can't take down as easily and who has the physical advantages Matt loses. Panther 6/10

StarsNeverFall7
As much as I don't like to admit it, I do see Black Panther taking the majority for the sole reason of the suit. No more, no less, just the suit.

Apolloknight
Capt is 110% right, outside of a Plot device, there is very little chance, if any, DD will be able to get through panthers suit. The only person to damage it thus far was Iron Fist and he was traded blows with the likes of Luke Cage, Iron man, and even a small tussles with thing and colossus. So if DD is in Iron fist league of strength please let me know. Also Panther suit now has an special type of extra armor he can call forth..

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/Black%20Panther24/blz20.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/Black%20Panther24/blz21.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/Black%20Panther24/blz22.jpg

Not sure of the new extent of the suit, its only been used one other time, against dr doom, but surely it doesn't help DD chances.

Don't get me wrong, DD will still be able to damage panther, but not to the extent in which he would normally be accustomed too.

Physical Attributes is no question, Panther is walking the Superhuman lines theses days in that department. And although DD has his radar sense, Panther has his Superhuman kinesthetic sense, this is what allow humans to close our eyes yet know where the parts of our body's are..

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supra24ho.jpg
http://img157.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img157&image=supra37la.jpg
That explains how he was able to do this

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/BP24/08.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/BP24/09.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/BP24/10.jpg

Notice how he catches caps shield, bouncing off multiple walls, while performing an crazy acrobatic maneuver and still manages to knock cap on his ass in this sparring match. Panthers seneses extend beyond his body, he can feel out his surronding by his kinesthetic sense alone, not to mention his super hearing, taste, touch, sight.

So yeah, DD has the ever so slight advantage in senses, but BP is not far behind.

And as far as killing power goes, panther has this in spades. BP has the wolverine factor, he could end the fight with one swipe, not to mention his energy daggers, which can be fired like projectiles, or used as knifes, and are strong enough to cut forged steel on its highest setting.

Sorry guys, with standard equipment, Panther walks away with a very healthy majority.

If they where fighting just H2H, no equipment, then yes, I would say 50/50 or 6/10 even still for panther because of his Physical Attributes alone.

Alfheim
Damn....Panther 9/10

Hercules
Panther for the reasons stated above.

jrodslam
Iron Fist the only one to damage the suit? Killmonger did the same thing did he not? What was White Wolfs suit made out of? Does anyone know? For DD to get hit with any type of projectile, is pretty unlikely. Ill concede a 5/5 split.

capt it up
Iron Fist the only one to damage the suit? Killmonger did the same thing did he not? What was White Wolfs suit made out of? Does anyone know? For DD to get hit with any type of projectile, is pretty unlikely. Ill concede a 5/5 split.
it not though and your letting your bias get in the way of good judgement. There is no reason DD should take a even split and you have yet to explain how DD will even damage the suit.

StarsNeverFall7
Ive got it!! Give them both vibranium suits!!!

jrodslam
it not though and your letting your bias get in the way of good judgement. There is no reason DD should take a even split and you have yet to explain how DD will even damage the suit.

You quote me but didnt answer any of my questions.

capt it up
You quote me but didnt answer any of my questions.
ou had not valid qestions. How is DD going to ripped the seems of black panthers suit? even if he was able to he would be taking hit after hit and he would fall. You seem to put way to much faith into DD abilities when he facing soem one with as good if not superior attributes

jrodslam
ou had not valid qestions. How is DD going to ripped the seems of black panthers suit? even if he was able to he would be taking hit after hit and he would fall. You seem to put way to much faith into DD abilities when he facing soem one with as good if not superior attributes

How are my questions not valid? If you dont know the answers to them just say so. Once my questions get answered, i can then continue with the debate. Im not putting to much faith in DD. You underestimate DD way too much. Taking hit after hit? Yea, if the writer intended for the fight to be even somewhat. Superior attribues? Yea because we all know DD has never fought someone with superior attributes before.erm

capt it up
How are my questions not valid? If you dont know the answers to them just say so. Once my questions get answered, i can then continue with the debate. Im not putting to much faith in DD. You underestimate DD way too much. Taking hit after hit? Yea, if the writer intended for the fight to be even somewhat. Superior attribues? Yea because we all know DD has never fought someone with superior attributes before.erm
DD does not fight some one with superior attributes who skills are barly under his and who has a suit that DD can not damage him while in it effectivly unless he is able to destroy the suit. You seem to think DD will not only destroy the suit which I can not even comprehend how he could do this with out some sort of cuting weapon. He then does all this with out taking any hits as well. You know how bias that sounds. I have not as of yet found any information about killmonger destroying black panthers suit

FOOM
Despite the lack of 'superness," I think this could be an epic battle between two great characters.
Re: the scientists' explanation of B.P.'s abilities, I think the point was they were off. B.P. (like Fist) is spiritual. Along with intense physical training he senses things with a higher inituion and a greater feel for where things are (possibly through meditation and evoking the spirit of the panther). he's closer to that "one with everything" effect than most people.
I'm not certain why some people are insistant that D.D. has the greater H2H ability. Why is that? Even without his fancy schmanzy new suit, should B.P. rival D.D.?
Tired of seeing Panther underrated. Too many writers have made him take a backseat to Captain America too often... makes me really appreciate those scenes ApolloKnight gave us.

tkitna
I'm not even sure if DD is better than BP when it comes to H2H, but it would be a great fight.

50/50

capt it up
How do people get 50/50 when DD has not means to damage black panther unless he manages to destroy the suit at the seems which is close to impossable with out a edge weapons of sorts

tkitna
I'm talking just H2H without any vibranium suits or billy clubs. Let em' duke it out.

capt it up
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm talking just H2H without any vibranium suits or billy clubs. Let em' duke it out.
I see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.