Shadowcat vs. Loa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phase
...I mean rele... what would happen??

Shadowcat phases by pulling her electrons rele close to her atoms' nuclei and as a result of quantum theory or summin like that, gives off electromagnetic energy, making her ephemeral, and other atoms deviate around hers.....

But Loa.... well hell, she just moves straight through something, breaking any bonds in her way... causing the object she "phases" thru to decompose...

SO...... what would happen?
confused
Or would they even have to phase thru each other to win????

The Judge
THIS thread is the chosen one. 23 people, write \"We wish you to leave, Judge\" in here, and i will leave, permanentlywink

phase
....Not rele the answer I was hoping for.....

....but thanx 4 sharing.......???

The Judge
oh, and shadowcat for the win

phase
I'm gonna bump this up, just incase this "unwanted" judge guy has blackened the thread!

phase

ExodusCloak
I'm not entirely sure. Kitty Pryde spins her atoms through whatever medium she wants to pass through. So in that sense the bonds between her particles are already dissolute when she does that.

Loa passes through matter and breaks it's binding forces of whatever she passes through. I'm not sure if binding forces include the electromagnetic attraction between nuclei and electrons or just the molecular forces between atoms.

If the former is true then Kitty would break up on a sub-atomic scale and I'm not sure if she could pull herself back together after that.

If the later is true then Kitty would break up on an atomic scale and she definitely will be able to pull herself back together afterwards since that's the nature of how her powers works.

willRules
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'm not entirely sure. Kitty Pryde spins her atoms through a medium. So in that sense the bonds between her particles are already dissolute when she does that.

Loa passes through matter and breaks it's binding forces of whatever she passes through. I'm not sure if binding forces include the electromagnetic attraction between nuclei and electrons or just the molecular forces between atoms.

If the former is true then Kitty would break up on a sub-atomic scale and I'm not sure if she could pull herself back together after that.

If the later is true then Kitty would break up on an atomic scale and she definitely will be able to pull herself back together afterwards since that's the nature of how her powers works.

if the latter is true then Kitty would win due to superior fighting skills yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.