NBA Street: Homecourt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I can't wait for this game to come out in a couple of days. I've already purchased 2 wireless controllers a charger kit and 2 batteries just for this game.

I loved part 1 and 2 for playstation2 and now this one's gonna own for the xbox 360.

http://www.easports.com/nbastreet4/

DanZeke25
It sucks.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DanZeke25
It sucks.

Yea, i know. It does suck that it didn't come out sooner. I agree. Thank God for this game.

smile

JacopeX
It sucks. Im not fan of NBA or Basketball at all but I lovethe video games for NBA mostly the NBA street series. Im more of a FIFA player but I always rent NBA street games. big grin

Just love them, and cant wait for this one to come out!!! big grin

DanZeke25
The old ones were good.

This one sucks.

MadMel
It sucks.
and you somehow know this??
i though the game was gonna come out in "a couple of days" roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanZeke25
Originally posted by MadMel
and you somehow know this??
i though the game was gonna come out in "a couple of days" roll eyes (sarcastic)

The demo sucks.

Blaxican
The demo sucks. laughing

your basing an entire game off a demo? laughing

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Blaxican
laughing

your basing an entire game off a demo? laughing

No I am basing a game off of how the first ones were great for 3 weeks and then boring and the fact the the demo isn't fun to begin with.

FistOfThe North
The game's good. It probably sucks for him cause he plays by himself. As oppose to with himself. But even the one player joint was good. Unlocking all those courts and learning some crazy moves.

But man, if you hold the occasional tourney with the guys, it can be a riot. (just like it was yesterday in my house while we were all playing it.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.