Adam(IG) vs Ereshkigal(SB) vs Roma(CN) vs Jaspers(Fury)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
bump

Sidious knows the IG>UN. Ereshkigal(SB) threatened the Multiverse and Nexus of all Realities. Roma has the Celestial Nullifier. Is MJJ with Fury?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious knows the IG>UN. Ereshkigal(SB) threatened the Multiverse and Nexus of all Realities. Roma has the Celestial Nullifier. Is MJJ with Fury?

yes

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Sidious, how does Jaspers/Fury stack up against the IG, SB or CN.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious, how does Jaspers/Fury stack up against the IG, SB or CN.

Possibly loses

TricksterPriest
Beats CN, don't know what SB is, and either stalemates or beat the IG. Jaspers was ludicrously powerful to begin with, and this new version may be unstoppable.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Beats CN, don't know what SB is, and either stalemates or beat the IG. Jaspers was ludicrously powerful to begin with, and this new version may be unstoppable.

Ereshkigal(SB) threatened the Multiverse and Nexus of all Realities. LT deemed the SB a threat. Adam w/IG can win. Meryln and Roma, I wouldn't count them out.

guy222
Ereshkigal(SB) threatened the Multiverse and Nexus of all Realities. LT deemed the SB a threat. Adam w/IG can win. Meryln and Roma, I wouldn't count them out.

Mr. M, who wins this

Mr Master
Mr. M, who wins this

You really brought out the heavy weights didn't you.

As badass as the CN is, both Fury and Jaspers are immune to it.

So one down.

Ereshkigal was tough, but she was beaten so easily due to her stupidity that I'm sure the Jaspers/Fury mix can adapt and take her out.

So two down.

Warlock and the IG vs Jaspers/Fury combined? hm

I respect the IG but I know what Jaspers alone is capable of,

they'll be no taking him to un-space this time, not with Fury's incredible teleportation ability.

I really can't say who would win in a short confrontation.

But if the fight does last long enough, the Jaspers/Fury combo will eventually grow powerful enough to overcome any adversary save the Living Tribunal.

IMO.

You see Jaspers powers grow exponentially, with every moment his range of influence increases, with given time, Jaspers can literally Warp the Omniverse:

Merlin says about Capatin Britain,

"I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" by Jaspers 238 (the weaker version)

the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2566/m16hl3.th.jpg
"I sent you to a lesser menace (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is "NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
You really brought out the heavy weights didn't you.

As badass as the CN is, both Fury and Jaspers are immune to it.

So one down.

Ereshkigal was tough, but she was beaten so easily due to her stupidity that I'm sure the Jaspers/Fury mix can adapt and take her out.

So two down.

Warlock and the IG vs Jaspers/Fury combined? hm

I respect the IG but I know what Jaspers alone is capable of,

they'll be no taking him to un-space this time, not with Fury's incredible teleportation ability.

I really can't say who would win in a short confrontation.

But if the fight does last long enough, the Jaspers/Fury combo will eventually grow powerful enough to overcome any adversary save the Living Tribunal.

IMO.

You see Jaspers powers grow exponentially, with every moment his range of influence increases, with given time, Jaspers can literally Warp the Omniverse:

Merlin says about Capatin Britain,

"I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" by Jaspers 238 (the weaker version)

the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2566/m16hl3.th.jpg
"I sent you to a lesser menace (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is "NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

Its always good to learn. Mandragon destroyed Earth 238. I know LT will win. I use the avatar proudly smile

Mr Master
Its always good to learn. Mandragon destroyed Earth 238. I know LT will win. I use the avatar proudly smile

Forget about Mandragon, he's nothing.

It's the weapon he used that deserves respect (the Celestial Nullifier)

btw. guy, it was the 238 Universe, not just Earth.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
Forget about Mandragon, he's nothing.

It's the weapon he used that deserves respect (the Celestial Nullifier)

btw. guy, it was the 238 Universe, not just Earth.

On that note, u have a good morning. Try and rest. Even I, who sleeps lil rests. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.