"Road of rampage" Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Bruce Banner his walking in the street, and chilling, when a bad mother****er said that he had raped the corpse of Betty, and piss on her tomb. Banner become the SAVAGE HULK, and begun a road of rampage.
He's travelling the World, and kick ass.

Where the Green Goloath stop?

New-York:
Punisher, DareDevil, Captain America

Africa:
Storm, Black Panther

Washington:
Gambits, Colossus, Charles Xavier, Mystique

Canada (Toronto):
Aurora, Northstar, Puck, Guardian

New-York 2:
Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, Norman Osborn (Green Goblin) (1 day prep)

Canada (Edmonton):
Wolverine, Sabertooth

Washinton 2:
Iron Man, War Machine, Hank Pym (Giant Man), Wasp (1 day prep)

Latveria:
Johnny and Susan Storm, Reed Richard, Ben Grimm and Victor Von Doom. (no day prep, but they know that he is commin' in 6 hour)

From here, Hulk gain is "Onslaught Rage"

Asguards:
Thunderstrike, Dargo Ktor, Thor Odinson, Beta Ray Bill (Keep in mind that Hulk can beat Thor Odinson on a regular basis. Can, with this lvl of rage, beat FOUR Thor!?)

IFFFF he done that, with I doubt, Hulk will jump in space.

Cosmic:
Silver Surfer

Cosmic 2: Thanos

Cosmic 3: Galactus (lol)

Cosmic final: Living Tribunal

King_Mungi
Definetly not getting past Canada (Toronto), Aurora with her calming light would revert him back into Banner as Dazzler did to him.

Having Guardian is even over-kill, Puck even in his classic form pre-upgrade took it to the Hulk.

inamilist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Puck even in his classic form pre-upgrade took it to the Hulk.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by inamilist
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!

As I said a thousands of times...Alpha Flight is so underated

inamilist
clearly smile

Bouboumaster
What about Thunder Claps?

Aurora and Northstar are Quebeckers 8)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What about Thunder Claps?

Aurora and Northstar are Quebeckers 8)

Aurora and Northstar now can easily move at the speed of light, and Aurora thanks to Weapon X has the power to speed up molecules on a target causing them to rip apart. So even before Hulk can react their on him, even Northstar's punches have hurt the Hulk. This is even pre-upgrades.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg
====
Guardian was built to battle Galactus and actually defeated a weakened version of him when the combined might of Sersi, Her, Quasar, Hercules, Box IV, Vindicator II and Windshear failed.

Check out the AF and the various other AF related respect threads: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/381644_1-respect-thread-directory-marvel

Bouboumaster
Damn... And what about IF Canada (Toronto) was after Latveria?

King_Mungi
Your Canadian and don't know the power of Alpha Flight? for shame.
=====
Latveria can stop him, Reed created a gun in less than 20 minutes to temporally subdue a pissed of Hulk. Plus Invisible Woman could pull the trick she did again to defeat him, creating a force bubble around his head till he suffocates.

Bouboumaster
I don't really know about the Alpha flight.... But hey! I know Wolverine!

... :P

Can the Hulk survive without breath?

King_Mungi
Can the Hulk survive without breath?

For a time yes, but IW knocked Hulk out by summoning a force bubble around his head in the past.

Accel
What advantages does Guardian have over Hulk again? I haven't had time to thoroughly look through his respect thread lately.

Barring Guardian, Hulk could get by Canada. It's the teams that have geniuses with prep that I'm not sure of the results.

xmarksthespot
Mystique could just become Betty and love him long time. vin

xmeat
huc smites through to asgard.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
What advantages does Guardian have over Hulk again? I haven't had time to thoroughly look through his respect thread lately.

Barring Guardian, Hulk could get by Canada. It's the teams that have geniuses with prep that I'm not sure of the results.

Durability (shields that have blocked atomic blasts), flight (Hulk's not touching him), BFR (teleported Sersei, Quasar, Her, etc. against their will), complete and utter control over the E-M spectrum (could literally shut Hulk's brain off), graivton beam (Guardian could literally toss him around like a rag-doll), blasts that have killed a being as durable as Sasquatch with a single blow and leveled Galactus with a single blow and intelligence (Mac's a super genius with literally a computer mind)

How is Hulk even going to touch the twins?

Accel
Ah, I see, though I'd say the only real advantages there would be the BFR and the Graviton beam, possibly the EM Spectrum as well if he can absorb the gamma radiation form Hulk. I guess those would give him the win.Flight and attacking the Hulk's brain are rarely advantages in themselves.

I don't see Hulk getting either of the twins right away of course but basically it'd be a stalemate for a while. Hulk's speed has been noted by some writers (including PAD) to be directly related to his strength; meaning that all his speed feats aren't really speed feats, but more strength feats. I take this to mean that eventually, after Hulk's strength builds up over time when fighting the speedsters, he'd probably gain the speed necessary to react to them.

King_Mungi
Ah, I see, though I'd say the only real advantages there would be the BFR and the Graviton beam, possibly the EM Spectrum as well if he can absorb the gamma radiation form Hulk. I guess those would give him the win.Flight and attacking the Hulk's brain are rarely advantages in themselves.

I don't see Hulk getting either of the twins right away of course but basically it'd be a stalemate for a while. Hulk's speed has been noted by some writers (including PAD) to be directly related to his strength; meaning that all his speed feats aren't really speed feats, but more strength feats. I take this to mean that eventually, after Hulk's strength builds up over time when fighting the speedsters, he'd probably gain the speed necessary to react to them.

Oh and creating plasma funnels sucking up all the oxygen in the area, just like how Ghost Rider beat the Hulk. Well when you have all those powers lumped into one-being he doesn't even need to get close to Hulk to beat him. Guardian can also time-travel and travel speeds faster than light (which caused him to time-travel)

Hulk has never shown "strength-speed" feats close to Northstar/Aurora speed. Plus their much more than just "speed", even if they just use that they have shown to hurt the Hulk with their punches. Hulk doesn't even have the reflexes say like classic Aurora who was zig-zagging with ease mind you between several lightening bolts and Aurora has that calming light, which would be greatly effective on Hulk as Dazzler did to him.

Accel
Of course Hulk wouldn't have fast enough reflexes at first; that's why I said it'd be a stalemate for a while. Northstar and Aurora can hurt him with their tactics, sure; but hurting him is pretty much all they can do. Then Hulk heals, gets angrier, stronger, tougher, and (possibly) faster. And calming lights aren't always a guarantee, especially when Hulk's supposed to be at this level of anger.

King_Mungi
Of course Hulk wouldn't have fast enough reflexes at first; that's why I said it'd be a stalemate for a while. Northstar and Aurora can hurt him with their tactics, sure; but hurting him is pretty much all they can do. Then Hulk heals, gets angrier, stronger, tougher, and (possibly) faster. And calming lights aren't always a guarantee, especially when Hulk's supposed to be at this level of anger.

Meh! Hulk moving at the speed of light? That would take forever for him to get that pissed as he has never done that. Plus even if he has the speed, he doesn't have the reflexes and the twins can still fly and can create an air vaccum sucking up all the air in the area knocking Hulk out. Dazzler had no problem, and Aurora actually became a being of pure light once. 616 A & N showed their light affected even Llan's armies weakening them, and Exiles Aurora and Northstar showed their light can effect a Russian Elder God Chernoybl.

Accel
I don't think it's so unlikely. Professor Hulk and his centrifuge feat vibrated his hand at what seemed to be about 1/9 the speed of light (though I do recall someone doing calculations and proving it somewhat to be slower than that).

The vacumm idea would most likely have worked against Hulk in the past (he passed out frequently when deproved of oxygen), but I doubt it'd work on him currently, since he's adapted to the vacuum of space when fighting the Godseye.

TricksterPriest
I don't see him getting past Washington. Xavier can just shut his brain down.

Accel
Not likely. Hulk's pretty much one of the most TP resistant characters in comics.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't see him getting past Washington. Xavier can just shut his brain down. you dont see hulk beating aunt may so please shut up fanboy.

King_Mungi
I don't think it's so unlikely. Professor Hulk and his centrifuge feat vibrated his hand at what seemed to be about 1/9 the speed of light (though I do recall someone doing calculations and proving it somewhat to be slower than that).

The vacumm idea would most likely have worked against Hulk in the past (he passed out frequently when deproved of oxygen), but I doubt it'd work on him currently, since he's adapted to the vacuum of space when fighting the Godseye.

Namor has done similar hand feats, faster than his travel speed. Doesn't mean Namor has the reflexes or overall speed to compete with the speedster twins who can go lightspeed at the drop of a dime now.

For short periods, even Hawkman can survive in space in short span. However, he has constantly shown he needs oxygen to breath. Even during Infinite Crusade with Professor Hulk he needed oxygen tank to breath in space. Savage Hulk has been ko'ed a few times by IW and Ghost Rider through suffocation. One instance does not mean he is evolved not breathing.

Bouboumaster
For Northstar and Aurora: Can they resist to the thunder claps?

For IW: Can Hulk break it?

xmarksthespot
I don't think it's so unlikely. Professor Hulk and his centrifuge feat vibrated his hand at what seemed to be about 1/9 the speed of light (though I do recall someone doing calculations and proving it somewhat to be slower than that). That'd be moi.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
1 rpm = 1 m/min if the circumference is 1 m

40 h/8 min = 300
300 x 40,000 rpm = 12,000,000 rpm = 200,000 rps

And 200,000 rps would only = c/9 if the circular motion had a circumference of 166 m.

Edit: And imo I don't think that was meant to be taken so much as a speed feat as it was a strange strength feat... Circumference = d x pi

Saying d = 5 cm would probably be generous.
200,000 rps x 0.15m = 30,000 m/s

Still fast. But nowhere near c/9, more like c/10,000

King_Mungi
For Northstar and Aurora: Can they resist to the thunder claps?

For IW: Can Hulk break it?

They can easily just avoid it, and depends.

Ideally no, her shields have put down a Celestial.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ideally no, her shields have put down a Celestial. Due to extenuating circumstances...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Due to extenuating circumstances...

Indeed, but other than she they have been proven to be extremly durable

LordFear
They will slow him down significantly at Latveria and SS will finish him off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.