Earth 2 Superman IC ver, vs..............?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Since this was a PC Kryptonian displaced in time, how does he do against the team up of BRB and Majestic?

I mean, Superman has supposedly owned Majestic in his blue days, and which is canon for DC JLA/Avengers, beaten BRB's equal, if not superior in Thor.

How does the IC Original Man of Steel do?

Will the team fall under his blows that tore apart reality and the space and time dimensional walls? Or will they prevail?

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
Since this was a PC Kryptonian displaced in time, how does he do against the team up of BRB and Majestic?

I mean, Superman has supposedly owned Majestic in his blue days, and which is canon for DC JLA/Avengers, beaten BRB's equal, if not superior in Thor.

How does the IC Original Man of Steel do?

Will the team fall under his blows that tore apart reality and the space and time dimensional walls? Or will they prevail?

How powerful is Earth 2 Supes? BRB beat Thor

I watch Pokemon
Kal-L seemed only slightly stronger than Kal-El, after all the two were fighting each other evenly.

I give BRB and Majestic the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.