All Star Superman vs. Photon(Genis-Vell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who wins?

Galan007
Didn't Sentry stalemate Photon?

If so......... Supes takes this in a landslide. galan_all_star_superman

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Galan007

Both characters were said to be holding back, however Genis dumped Sentry into the microverse.

Priest

Sentry=1 million exploding suns. wink
besides that, i think genis was holding back as well

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry=1 million exploding suns. wink
besides that, i think genis was holding back as well

Sentry hasn't shown to = 1 Exploding sun

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Who wins?

AS Superman

Supreme being

yes

Magee
1 full force, no holding back punch/ speedblitz and Photon goes boom. I mean could photon withstand a thousand 200 quintilion punches a second?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Magee
1 full force, no holding back punch/ speedblitz and Photon goes boom. I mean could photon withstand a thousand 200 quintilion punches a second?

No but the Huc could!!!!

disguise

Joey Stacks
Here allstar Superman, why don't I just dump you into the sun again so you'll die faster.

Genis 7/10 x's

Priest
Sorry Souja, i couldn't resist stick out tongue
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_021.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_022.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_023.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Magee
I mean could photon withstand a thousand 200 quintilion punches a second? no

Supreme being
Sorry Souja, i couldn't resist stick out tongue
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_021.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_022.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_023.jpg

What thats your proof?

Skeets
Genis wins and easily I might add.
Genis can calmly teleport Supes away every single time.

Priest
Originally posted by Supreme being
What thats your proof?
It was a joke no expression
(hence the smilie)

Donkey Punch
A quintillion tons is about the size of a moon. Terr ax recently split a planet in half with little to no trouble, and after expending energies on a previous fight. We saw Sentry was able to Terr ax in the Jenkins mini. I do think Sentry is potentially on a level par with All star Supes. Any way how is Supes supposed to hit a guy who can exist in five dimensions simultaneously. Photon teleports Supes into Rao, where he looses most of his powers, and the proceeds to vapourise him to with high energy Photons from the big bang.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Skeets
Genis wins and easily I might add.
Genis can calmly teleport Supes away every single time.

Youre such a Superman hater .... wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
A quintillion tons is about the size of a moon. Terr ax recently split a planet in half with little to no trouble, and after expending energies on a previous fight. I guess it's a good thing that AS Supes can lift 200 Quintillion tons with one arm, while in a calm state then. wink

Donkey Punch
I guess it's a good thing that AS Supes can lift 200 Quintillion tons with one arm, while in a calm state then. wink

Trivial, and irrelevant as Photon will redirect any force used by him into another Dimension. smile

Galan007
Trivial, and irrelevant as Photon will redirect any force used by him into another Dimension. smile Just like he did to Sentry huh?

Joey Stacks
200 Quints is only 1/20 the mass of the Earth.

Galan007
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
200 Quints is only 1/20 the mass of the Earth. That was with one arm, and it wasn't his limit.

Juntai
That was with one arm, and it wasn't his limit. Not only that, he didn't even strain at all.

Board Walker
Why has no one mentioned AS Superman's other powers aside from strength and speed?

Such as his Pre-crisis intelligence and knowledge, or how about his matter manipulation powers, he has a slew of powers no one has yet mentioned.

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
Why has no one mentioned AS Superman's other powers aside from strength and speed?

Such as his Pre-crisis intelligence and knowledge, or how about his matter manipulation powers, he has a slew of powers no one has yet mentioned. Because the only other power that has been revealed, besides super-intelligence, is his Bio-Electric field power.

Juntai

Such as his Pre-crisis intelligence and knowledge, or how about his matter manipulation powers, he has a slew of powers no one has yet mentioned. Current continuity Superman also has the intelligence and knowledge, he just doesn't use it often. It's not as highlighted.

Donkey Punch
Just like he did to Sentry huh?

the rules state that characters are at there full potential, so yes.

Validus
Genis

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Validus
Genis

smile

Board Walker
Originally posted by Juntai
Current continuity Superman also has the intelligence and knowledge, he just doesn't use it often. It's not as highlighted.

This is true, yet also many neglect the fact that current superman also has done massive reality manipulation feats; IE when he manipulated the super sun eater.

King KAM
Genis wins....this is why people.

Genis can manipulate light at extremley high levels, he literally pulls all of the solar energy out of superman, and then blasts him with a energy blast.

Board Walker
Originally posted by King KAM
Genis wins....this is why people.

Genis can manipulate light at extremley high levels, he literally pulls all of the solar energy out of superman, and then blasts him with a energy blast.

Already happened in a comic, Superman is able to absorb energy faster then it can be drained from him.

Priest
Already happened in a comic, Superman is able to absorb energy faster then it can be drained from him.
it really depends on who draining him if u think about it.

King KAM
Already happened in a comic, Superman is able to absorb energy faster then it can be drained from him. not the way that genis drains it.

Priest
not the way that genis drains it.
yes

Redatom65
photon was terribly writain by the dreadfu fabian niceiza. He lost to Atlas and was stalemated by sentry. He wrote him so bad. Genis-vell writtan as captain marvel was just so much better. Peter David > Fabian Niceiza and furthermore Allstar Superman wins

King KAM
Originally posted by Redatom65
photon was terribly writain by the dreadfu fabian niceiza. He lost to Atlas and was stalemated by sentry. He wrote him so bad. Genis-vell writtan as captain marvel was just so much better. Peter David > Fabian Niceiza and furthermore Allstar Superman wins how?

Galan007
Genis can manipulate light at extremley high levels, he literally pulls all of the solar energy out of superman, and then blasts him with a energy blast. Just like he pulled the energy of a million exploding Suns out of Sentry huh?

Priest
Just like he pulled the energy of a million exploding Suns out of Sentry huh?
did he try it? confused

Galan007
did he try it? confused That's my point.

Why can we just decide that a character can use an ability, never used in any previous battles of this magnitude?

King KAM
That's my point.

Why can we just decide that a character can use an ability, never used in any previous battles of this magnitude? he did it to a skrull, but it killed him, he wasnt trying to kill sentry.

Priest
That's my point.
Why can we just decide that a character can use an ability, never used in any previous battles of this magnitude?
Controlling photons (light particles) is his power...he has been said in comics that his full potential he reality warp at large scales because photons are the "stuff" that everything is made of..
why would we put a handycap on him becuase he can drain superman's solor energies?
Superman has been drained before, im i correct?

Galan007
he did it to a skrull, but it killed him, he wasnt trying to kill sentry. He absorbed the UV power from a skrull? confused

Galan007
Superman has been drained before, im i correct? Not All Star Supes.

I'm not saying that he can't be drained, but he just never has.

King KAM
He absorbed the UV power from a skrull? confused litterally took every bit of heat from his body leaving him a huge ice-pop.

Galan007
litterally took every bit of heat from his body leaving him a huge ice-pop. Absorbing body heat is different then absorbing the UV power coarsing through every cell in Superman's body.

Again, I'm not saying Photon can't absorb that power..... But has he ever done anything like that panel-wise?

King KAM
Absorbing body heat is different then absorbing the UV power coarsing through every cell in Superman's body.

Again, I'm not saying Photon can't absorb that power..... But has he ever done anything like that panel-wise? he on panel has shown that he can absorb all photons from someones body, solar energy is made of photons, it is exactly the same.

Priest
Not All Star Supes.
I'm not saying that he can't be drained, but he just never has.
so we should be able to assume he can.

Galan007
he on panel has shown that he can absorb all photons from someones body, solar energy is made of photons, it is exactly the same. How long does it take Photon to completely drain someone?

Galan007
so we should be able to assume he can. Any character can be drained. confused

Flame On!!
Any character can be drained. confused

Yup! You just have to have been very horny.

-FO!!

King KAM
How long does it take Photon to completely drain someone? instantaneous. meaning. the speed of thought.

Galan007
the speed of thought. The speed of thought is not instantaneous.

So by what you said, Photon has to think about doing it, before it happens correct?

And since it's related to thought and not a complete reflex, then any break in his train of thought, and Photon would have to "re-think" about draining his opponent correct?

You do realize that AS Superman could hit Photon numerous times with the force of 200 Quintillion tons +, before he could make the conscious decision to drain Supes, don't you?

Priest
The speed of thought is not instantaneous.
So by what you said, Photon has to think about doing it, before it happens correct?
And since it's related to thought and not a complete reflex, then any break in his train of thought, and Photon would have to "re-think" about draining his opponent correct?
You do realize that AS Superman could hit Photon numerous times with the force of 200 Quintillion tons +, before he could make the conscious decision to drain Supes, don't you?
Superman need to make a consious decision to attack Photon.
also, Genis is as quick as they come, he dosent have human reaction speeds imo.

Mr Master
Photon can see everything that's going to happen, before it does.

I'm assuming this is Cosmically Aware Photon?

Was it already mentioned that Genis can drain Energy, especially radiation.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr Master
Photon can see everything that's going to happen, before it does.
Good point
Was it already mentioned that Genis can drain Energy, especially radiation.
yes

Galan007
Superman need to make a consious decision to attack Photon.
also, Genis is as quick as they come, he dosent have human reaction speeds imo. With superman's "super-intellect", it's a fair assumption that he is a bit above average as well. wink

Flame On!!
With superman's "super-intellect", it's a fair assumption that he is a bit above average as well. wink

Great post!

-FO!!

Mr Master
Genis is Omniscient.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9638/g1sb4.th.jpg

Priest
With superman's "super-intellect", it's a fair assumption that he is a bit above average as well. wink
yeah, i know thats he's a supergenius, thanks to ur respeck thread, but he's not gonna blitz photon.

Galan007
Photon can see everything that's going to happen, before it does. How will that help him block an onslaught of 200 Quintillion ton punches being thrown at him, at around Flash speeds?

Juntai
Mrs Cleo couldn't even see that coming.

Galan007
but he's not gonna blitz photon. He doesn't need a blitz per say.

He just needs 1 punch, that's it.... Because 1 will lead directly to another, and another, and so on.

How many "moon destroying" punches can Photon take?

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Mrs Cleo couldn't even see that coming. laughing laughing laughing

I almost choked on my energy bar when I read this!

Mr Master
Genis just knows everything, even if he doesn't want to know it or care to know it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6157/g2nr8.th.jpg

Cosmic Awareness baby, at all times.

Priest
How will that help him block an onslaught of 200 Quintillion ton punches being thrown at him, at around Flash speeds?
teleport, or simply teleport superman into a redsun.

Mr Master
How will that help him block an onslaught of 200 Quintillion ton punches being thrown at him, at around Flash speeds?

You're under the impression Superman will even get a chance to let go of one punch.

You must've misunderstood me,

Genis knows everything that's going to happen BEFORE it does.

Galan007
Genis just knows everything, even if he doesn't want to know it or care to know it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6157/g2nr8.th.jpg

Cosmic Awareness baby, at all times. Yep, he couldn't handle it, that's why he went insane.

Galan007
teleport, or simply teleport superman into a redsun. Photon reacts faster than Flash? confused

King KAM

You do realize that AS Superman could hit Photon numerous times with the force of 200 Quintillion tons +, before he could make the conscious decision to drain Supes, don't you? no no no...

Genis is equally as fast as supes....no speedblitzing here my man....sorry...

Priest
Photon reacts faster than Flash? confused
His speed, with omniscience would give him a good chance.
AS is not gonna blitz Genis

Galan007
His speed, with omniscience would give him a good chance.
AS is not gonna blitz Genis Again, 1 punch is all he needs.

Even Sentry got in a few hits, or at least could have.

So don't try and tell me AS Supes couldn't do the same.

Priest
Again, 1 punch is all he needs.
but he gonna be fighting to the best of his ablities, and suing all his powers like cosmic awerness/telportation/solor drain to the fullest.

Galan007
but he gonna be fighting to the best of his ablities, and suing all his powers like cosmic awerness/telportation/solor drain to the fullest. So can Supes use all of his abilities too?

Like can he fly to Earth, whip up his "super-serum", give it to a handful of people, and then confront Photon with a Superman army?

What?

That's part of his abilities. big grin

Priest
So can Supes use all of his abilities too?
Like can he fly to Earth, whip up his "super-serum", give it to a handful of people, and then confront Photon with a Superman army?
What?
That's part of his abilities. big grin
HA! thats cheating, because he cant use outside help wink

Galan007
HA! thats cheating, because he cant use outside help wink Genis was given cosmic awareness, he wasn't born with that ability.... So technically he has outside help too.

stick out tongue

Galan007
Nah,

On a serious note, I still think A/S Supes takes this for reasons already explained. smile

King KAM
Nah,

On a serious note, I still think A/S Supes takes this for reasons already explained. smile A/S supes isnt faster than genis so speed blitzing is out of the question.

Galan007
A/S supes isnt faster than genis so speed blitzing is out of the question. Again, Supes doesn't need to blitz per say, he just needs to land 1 punch.

Mr Master
Genis was given cosmic awareness, he wasn't born with that ability.... So technically he has outside help too.

Actually technically speaking no one gave Genis Cosmic Awareness.

He was born with it.

His Father was given Awareness, but I don't think that counts.

Mr Master
Again, Supes doesn't need to blitz per say, he just needs to land 1 punch.

Didn't Genis stand on ground zero during a Big Bang?

Galan007
Actually technically speaking no one gave Genis Cosmic Awareness.

He was born with it. Yep,

and he couldn't handle it, so he went insane.

Galan007
Didn't Genis stand on ground zero during a Big Bang? Insane Genis?

Yep.

Photon Genis was nearly stalemated by Sentry.

Mr Master
Anyways,

Genis' Cosmic Awareness is the overkill, when you couple it with other nearly god-like abilities.

Here's a quick feat, please Read:

Genis shows Thor the Past and the Future in one seamless flow,

with his Cosmic Awareness:

First Genis shows Thor the Past

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6716/g4kx4.th.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6081/g5cv2.th.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8451/g6ka1.th.jpg

Then Genis shows Thor the Future, had he made the wrong decision.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4365/g7yz1.th.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9484/g8zr1.th.jpg

Even Rick thinks it's really happening but Genis is calmly standing in the middle,

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4794/g9sx2.th.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8382/g11jl5.th.jpg

Finally Thor lets go of Genis' Hand

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/378/g12qt5.th.jpg

Thor saw the Past and the Future based on his decision,

he now Changes his decision and prevents that Future:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/976/g10om7.th.jpg

This is too great of an option to overcome for nearly anyone.

King KAM
Again, Supes doesn't need to blitz per say, he just needs to land 1 punch. which will be hard considering Photon will know he cant slug with him.

Supes becomes a popsicle

Galan007
Mr M, all of those scans are of Insane Genis.

Show some scans of Photon Genis doing the same thing.

Galan007
which will be hard considering Photon will know he cant slug with him. What do you mean?

Mr Master
Yep,

and he couldn't handle it, so he went insane.

Insane, but he was still functioning and travelling all over the place.

It's not like he was locked up in some corner drooling like an idiot.

His insanity was his fierceness and remorseless attitude towards all others.

Galan007
Insane, but he was still functioning and travelling all over the place.

It's not like he was locked up in some corner drooling like an idiot.

His insanity was his fierceness and remorseless attitide towards all others. Again, that was insane Genis, which is not the same as Photon.

King KAM
What do you mean? i mean, genis will keep his distance.

Mr Master
Again, that was insane Genis, which is not the same as Photon.

Photon is Insane Genis,

I thought it was the characters at their best.

That's Photon at his best.

*Edit*

In any case they both have Cosmic Awareness.

Galan007
i mean, genis will keep his distance. Ok, but then what happens when Supes traps Photon in a Bio-Electric field?

I know Photon could drain it, but in that time, Superman could have easily covered the distance, and landed the one punch he needs.

Galan007
Photon is Insane Genis,

I thought it was the characters at their best.

That's Photon at his best.

If it's specifically normal Photon, my bad. The thread starter specified a certain version of Genis-Vell, (Photon).

King KAM
Ok, but then what happens when Supes traps Photon in a Bio-Electric field?

I know Photon could drain it, but in that time, Superman could have easily covered the distance, and landed the one punch he needs. supes gets thrown into a micro verse and then turned into a popsicle.

Galan007
supes gets thrown into a micro verse and then turned into a popsicle. I see.

My scenerio isn't possible, but the "popsicle" scenerio is... confused

That's cool.

You have your opinion, and I have mine smile

Mr Master
The thread starter specified a certain version of Genis-Vell, (Photon).

This is Genis-vell ... NOT insane.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9673/geniszc2.th.jpg

Omniversal Awareness.

Anything Supes does, would be an old movie to Photon.

Galan007
How well can he control it?

I mean Sentry stalemated him.

King KAM
I see.

My scenerio isn't possible, but the "popsicle" scenerio is... confused

That's cool.

You have your opinion, and I have mine smile its simply that, you are saying that Superman will trap him and punch him, this all requires more than one action, genis turning him into a popsicle requires one.

1<3. i win.

Mr Master
How well can he control it?

I mean Sentry stalemated him.

If you go by what takes place in Comics only, you would say,

Flash and Hawkeye > Krona

But you know PIS is the name of the game to keep the stories interesting, to keep the stories at all.

Without PIS, Cosmic event type stories could not exist, they would all end in two pages, you know what I mean?

Realistically, in a Versus forum atleast, no one without Cosmic Awareness should even come close to Genis. (that goes for Sentry too) smile

King Kandy
Photon was winning the battle with Sentry.

Mr Master
testing

Galan007
If you go by what takes place in Comics only, you would say,

Flash and Hawkeye > Krona

But you know PIS is the name of the game to keep the stories interesting, to keep the stories at all.

Without PIS, Cosmic event type stories could not exist, they would all end in two pages, you know what I mean? I do agree, however, I can't think of many high-end showings Photon has had.

The stalemating Sentry thing seems to be the norm for him.

Galan007
its simply that, you are saying that Superman will trap him and punch him, this all requires more than one action, genis turning him into a popsicle requires one.

1<3. i win. That's what you don't get.

If Superman traps Photon before Photon "turns him into a popsicle", then Photon is done.

King Kandy
testing
Hey... That was some usefull information you just deleted.

King KAM
That's what you don't get.

If Superman traps Photon before Photon "turns him into a popsicle", then Photon is done. no see what you dont get is that both actions have the same speed, except for that one ends the fight and the other doesnt.

Galan007
no see what you dont get is that both actions have the same speed, except for that one ends the fight and the other doesnt. Tell me, if Supes forms a bio aura around himself, what will Photon do?

He will be forced to drain that power in order to get to Superman right?

So like before, in that amount of time, Supes could reach Photon just like Sentry did, and then it's all over.

Priest
Tell me, if Supes forms a bio aura around himself, what will Photon do?

So like before, in that amount of time, Supes could reach Photon just like Sentry did, and then it's all over.
brf his ass into the micro-universe

Galan007
brf his ass into the micro-universe So Photon's only way of winning is via BFR?

Cool, that makes Supes look even better! big grin

Priest
So Photon's only way of winning is via BFR?
Cool, that makes Supes look even better! big grin
at least he's still not beating Genis stick out tongue

Galan007
at least he's still not beating Genis stick out tongue But all Genis is doing is sending Superman on a vacation lol.

Priest
But all Genis is doing is sending Superman on a vacation lol. thats tru, i wouldent mind going into the mico-universe, they have some hot chicks there. cool
even tho their blue confused

Flame On!!
thats tru, i wouldent mind going into the mico-universe, they have some hot chicks there. cool
even tho their blue confused

Not all of them were blue.....

Marionette wasn't.

smile

-FO!!

Galan007
thats tru, i wouldent mind going into the mico-universe, they have some hot chicks there. cool
even tho their blue confused srug

Hot is hot laughing out loud

King KAM
Tell me, if Supes forms a bio aura around himself, what will Photon do?

So like before, in that amount of time, Supes could reach Photon just like Sentry did, and then it's all over. you know he can do all of this while backing up right???

Galan007
you know he can do all of this while backing up right??? Sorry friend, but if Sentry can get ahold of Photon.... A/S Superman can too. wink

King KAM
Sorry friend, but if Sentry can get ahold of Photon.... A/S Superman can too. wink sure he can, but he wont, because he will be completley void of all heat by the time he reaches him.

He didnt want to kill sentry, he doesnt give a shit bout supes.

Galan007
sure he can, but he wont, because he will be completley void of all heat by the time he reaches him.

He didnt want to kill sentry, he doesnt give a shit bout supes. uhhh huh.

King KAM
uhhh huh. glad you agree.

Donkey Punch
That's my point.

No he only pulled it outof a thousand stars because Sentry was holding back. A 1000 more than Superman though. smile smile

Donkey Punch

Photons action potential occur at reaction speeds far faster than a normal person because hey go through another dimension. hence being able to match the speed opf the surfer. smile

Donkey Punch
Again, 1 punch is all he needs.

Hyperion is an /Eternal with unlimitd strength, and yet he hit photon and still photon lived to tell the tale. smile The same applies to ALL starSupes.

Galan007
Hyperion is an /Eternal with unlimitd strength, and yet he hit photon and still photon lived to tell the tale. smile The same applies to ALL starSupes. I NEVER said 1 punch would kill Photon. laughing out loud

I simply stated that one punch is all Supes would need to land in order to start the chain reaction of beating Photon to a pulp.

Donkey Punch
I NEVER said 1 punch would kill Photon. laughing out loud

I simply stated that one punch is all Supes would need to land in order to start the chain reaction of beating Photon to a pulp.
chain reaction ?

You're definitely a dramatic person.

I.e. you're are applying concepts that have no relative meaning, e.g. like chain reaction.

One would never apply that to any fight, unless one was Illiterate.

Galan007
chain reaction ?

You're definitely a dramatic person.

I.e. you're are applying concepts that have no relative meaning, e.g. like chain reaction.

One would never apply that to any fight, unless one was Illiterate. Hmmm.

One punch that leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another, and so on and so forth... Like dominoes tumbling....

Sounds like a chain reaction to me...... But I guess I'm just "dramatic and illiterate". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Donkey Punch
Hmmm.

One punch that leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another, and so on and so forth... Like dominoes tumbling....

Sounds like a chain reaction to me...... But I guess I'm just "dramatic and illiterate". roll eyes (sarcastic)

U should look something up before being cheeky, i am trying to debate without emotion and yet u are trying to patronise. Which is unfair IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Galan007
U should look something up before being cheeky, i am trying to debate without emotion and yet u are trying to patronise.Really? What the f**k?

Who called who "dramatic and illiterate"?

Exactly.

Symmetric Chaos
U should look something up before being cheeky, i am trying to debate without emotion and yet u are trying to patronise. Which is unfair IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

He means that each punch will throw Photon off balance and make way for the next punch.

Why did you randomly bring up time?

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He means that each punch will throw Photon off balance and make way for the next punch.

Why did you randomly bring up time?

Because time doesn't exist beyond the 4th dimension, a typically known fact beyond real comic book fans. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Because time doesn't exist beyond the 4th dimension, a typically known fact beyond real comic book fans. smile

Wid huda in da what now?

Donkey Punch
Because time doesn't exist beyond the 4th dimension, a typically known fact beyond real comic book fans. smilehich is why speedblitxing isnt aplicable, especially when yore reactions are as fast as Photons W

Galan007
Because time doesn't exist beyond the 4th dimension, a typically known fact beyond real comic book fans. smile Are you high today or what? confused

Donkey Punch
Wid huda in da what now?

U trying to be cool on a comic book forum. Good luck !

Donkey Punch
Are you high today or what? confused

Known fact !!!!!!!!!!! smile

Hence why probability is different in the 5th Dimension. hence Myxx always knowing the future. big grin

Galan007
Known fact !!!!!!!!!!! smile

Hence why probability is different in the 5th Dimension. hence Myxx always knowing the future. big grin Ok, that explains the crazy talk today. smile

Blaze on! cool

Symmetric Chaos
U trying to be cool on a comic book forum. Good luck !

huh

Donkey Punch
Ok, that explains the crazy talk today. smile

Blaze on! cool

I dont smoke Weed, and I find that very offensive. sad

Galan007
I dont smoke Weed, and I find that very offensive. sad What the f**k?

Okaaaaay.

Donkey Punch
What the f**k?

Okaaaaay.

Blaze on! cool

That comment insinuates that I smoke weed, I Find that V offensive. sad

Galan007
lsd

I'm out of this mess...

Batman-Prime
Am I the only one who thinks this is extremly funny? paperbag1

Symmetric Chaos
That comment insinuates that I smoke weed, I Find that V offensive. sad

*has an aneurysm*

Donkey Punch
lsd

I'm out of this mess...

U use the reference 'high', and then blaze on, which suggest that you are insinuating that i take drugs. Thats is really unfair, especially how u are trying to deny it.

Are you high today or what? confused

Blaze on! cool

sad

U have no idea how drugs have affected my family, and I'll respect u to not take the piss !

Symmetric Chaos
U have no idea how drugs have affected my familly, and i'll respect u to not take the piss !

What does the second part of that mean?

Donkey Punch
What does the second part of that mean?

I cant believe u are still taking the Mick, what is wrong with u? sad

I've done nothing to deserve this kind of disrespect. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the **** did I walk into?

Galan007
It'd be best just to leave this thread, and not look back.

Symmetric Chaos

Part of this might be the fact that I'm from the US and you seem to be British but I don't think you can say that without breaking gramatical rules.

Batman-Prime

I've done nothing to deserve this kind of disrespect. sad

C'mon, it wasn't his intention to offend you. smile

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
C'mon, it wasn't his intention to offend you. smile

I think it was but he is just as bad look at this quote....

It's so funny when people throw out insults ]? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Are people really saying Superman wins because he can lift an "X" amount of weight?

Superman's strength is irrelevant when fighting against some one on Genis' level.

People are actually saying things like "Sentry stalemated Genis so Superman would beat him" that's hilarious.Genis teleported Sentry away "Pop" end of fight.Genis does the same to Superman every single time..."pop"

The only character's I see beating Genis are high end Magic users.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>