Batman and Robin vs Nightwing and The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in Gotham and all have their standard gear.

to be more specific:

Batman: normal batarangs(that return like a boomerang), poison-tipped mini batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, grapple gun, concussion grenades, flashbangs, tear gas capsules, red smoke capsules and binoculars.

Robin: R shuriken, grapple gun, gas grenades.

Nightwing: grapple devices, wing dings and razor wings, gas capsules, fighting sticks.

The Punisher: 6.8mm M468 with taped clips, pistol grip Mossberg pump, kevlar vest, survival knife and frag grenades.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't you realize than Batman taught both Robin and Nightwing. Not just that The Punisher really isn't a match for Bruce.

Bouboumaster
Red Shift and Nightwing was more even.

Nightwing and Frank wins this one.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Red Shift isn't even involved. Bruce still wins

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't you realize than Batman taught both Robin and Nightwing. Not just that The Punisher really isn't a match for Bruce.

yea I know, but dont u realize that Punisher is no pushover and a highly trained str8 up killer who could give a f*ck about holding back, and IMO would be a match for Bruce, although Batman would still beat him. I think this is a good matchup.

braz
bump

braz

I say Batman and Robin, but barely.

braz
What the f**k?

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
yea I know, but dont u realize that Punisher is no pushover and a highly trained str8 up killer who could give a f*ck about holding back, and IMO would be a match for Bruce, although Batman would still beat him. I think this is a good matchup.

True but I don't think Frank has what it takes to win.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
no prep. the fights in Gotham and all have their standard gear.

to be more specific:

Batman: normal batarangs(that return like a boomerang), poison-tipped mini batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, grapple gun, concussion grenades, flashbangs, tear gas capsules, red smoke capsules and binoculars.

Robin: R shuriken, grapple gun, gas grenades.

Nightwing: grapple devices, wing dings and razor wings, gas capsules, fighting sticks.

The Punisher: 6.8mm M468 with taped clips, pistol grip Mossberg pump, kevlar vest, survival knife and frag grenades.

Bat/Rob ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.