Depowered Tyrant vs War Hulk & Replicoid hand to hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Replicoid- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/repcod.htm

TricksterPriest
Tyrant. Easily. if a half-rate Apocalypse ripoff like Stellaris could kill it, Tyrant should have no problems.

tkitna
How depowered are we talking about because it would have to be a bunch for him to lose this.

golem370
The one who fought Thanos. You guys do know that Replicoid was able to recreate Thor's hammer and transported Thor to earth from that planet where the Celestials were in seconds. War Hulk was able to stop Classic Juggernaut.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Replicoid- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/repcod.htm

how tall is warhulk?

golem370
Like 7foot6 or 8foot

celestialdemon
Tyrant wins. He is around Skyfather-level. Replicoid isn't close to that.

bigbran
Tyrant easily.

swerve1988
WAR HULK SOLO...even if this was full powered tyrant...then war hulk 7/10 easy

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
WAR HULK SOLO...even if this was full powered tyrant...then war hulk 7/10 easy OK... who is Tyrant?

Nikkolas
Guy who was created by Galactus. Originally, he was nearly as strong as Galactus and the two destroyed galaxies when they fought.

Depowered Tyrant easily beat on Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Morg and Terrax. Oh and an amped Thanos confronted him and still knew he would lose.

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Guy who was created by Galactus. Originally, he was nearly as strong as Galactus and the two destroyed galaxies when they fought.

Depowered Tyrant easily beat on Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Morg and Terrax. Oh and an amped Thanos confronted him and still knew he would lose. I know who he is... I made his respect thread (I really should finish it).

I was asking him, to see if he even knew who he was talking about.
You see, most people on these boards, give their favorite character the win, without knowing anything about the opposition.

Here, watch, I'll make a thread to prove my analysis.

Sorry for the mixup.

Nikkolas
It's no prob. You're very much right in what you say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.