The Darkness vs Venom&Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
CAN Mr Estrada handle those two symbiotes?

LordFear
Darkness still kicks their asses!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by LordFear
Darkness still kicks their asses!!!

Well, yeah, in a nutshell. He's well beyond their level.

LordFear
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, yeah, in a nutshell. He's well beyond their level.

Now wait a minute. you make it sound like tis a stroll in the park!!!
Those two have great chemistry when they are not at each others necks and are always bloodlusted

DigiMark007
Now wait a minute. you make it sound like tis a stroll in the park!!!
Those two have great chemistry when they are not at each others necks and are always bloodlusted

They do. But Darkness is just flat-out beyond them.

Hell, he made Superman bleed. He's not on the big guy's level, but he's closer to Supes than to these two.

id369
What is the Darkness Level?

Can he take on
Current Ghost Rider
3rd Age Spawn
etc..

LordFear
They do. But Darkness is just flat-out beyond them.

Hell, he made Superman bleed. He's not on the big guy's level, but he's closer to Supes than to these two.

I never knew he did that to Supes. I know that he encountered Hulk and stalemated him pretty well. Batman got his ass handed to him and was gonna die until Darkness decided to let him live.

guy222
CAN Mr Estrada handle those two symbiotes?

darkness

DigiMark007
I don't really know enough to say about Ghost Rider or Spawn. But Darkness is much higher than anything that smells like street level, or even higher levels. You really need to get into low-level cosmics before you find characters that are legitimately = or > Darkness.

NiņoAraņa
I don't really know enough to say about Ghost Rider or Spawn. But Darkness is much higher than anything that smells like street level, or even higher levels. You really need to get into low-level cosmics before you find characters that are legitimately = or > Darkness. or any reaaaaaaaaaaally good light manipulators....

DigiMark007

Board Walker
Wolverine once beat down darkness >_>

Roldz
Darkness in a curbstomp.. There is nothing any of the two spideys foe could do to him unless of course they fight in daytime and theres no shade but even then i dont think he could die..

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Board Walker
Yeah that was Jackie's grandfather who was a noob and still that wasn't canon.

NiņoAraņa
Well sure, but we're talking symbiotes here.

wink thought you were saying anyone who could, since you mentioned low level cosmics.....

Swanky-Tuna
This sounds a lot like my Shade binge I was on except less English and no top hats. So I say, why bother without the top hats?

endrict
I never knew he did that to Supes. I know that he encountered Hulk and stalemated him pretty well. Batman got his ass handed to him and was gonna die until Darkness decided to let him live.

when did darkness fought Sups and Hulk???

Roldz
Darkness/Superman Crossover 2 issue
Hulk/Darkness 1 shot

LORDSIDIOUS01
Yes he can handle them, Doesn't mean he'll win.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Board Walker
... Wolverine once beat everyone ...

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4019/earthwolverinewar1zq1.th.jpg

Tassadar
Darkness kills them easily, he can create an army of beings just like Venom/Carnage with a thought, not to mention darklings, dragons, tentacles, ect. Thats without attacking them directly.

LordFear
Originally posted by endrict
when did darkness fought Sups and Hulk???

Crossover and it was a stalemate. Jackie's little mongrels couldn't get the best of Hulk , so it kinda ended in a draw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.