Pineapple thing vs hercules 2 out of 3 falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Who wins in a boxing match?

Who wins in a wrestling match?

Who wins in a all out slugfest?

Hercules
Hercules

Hercules

Hercules

Why? because he has thousands of years combat experience and is an expert Wrestler.

xmeat
Originally posted by Hercules
Hercules

Hercules

Hercules

Why? because he has thousands of years combat experience and is an expert Wrestler. i never knew him to be a good boxer

Hercules
He doesn't need to be a brilliant boxer when he is faster than Grimm and hits harder even when Grimm is in his Pineapple form.

I'm sure Herc has given boxing a try in his lifetime though, Thing is a pretty good wrestler himself and I think he would make a fight out of all three, I just think Herc is winning all three.

batdude123
Thing would get his ass kicked in all three situations.

xmeat
this aint regular thing this is pineapple thing.

batdude123
It doesn't matter. Hercules beats his ass in all three scenarios.

Nikkolas
Just wanted to point out the Thing Respect Thread.

Because it seems Ben is getting no respect.

But this entire forum seems to have an anti-intellectual anf facts agenda.

Thing can take 2 out of 3 as he's already faired well against Herc normally and now he's even stronger in this form.

roughrider
I think this version of Thing has a fair shot.

hunbu04
how does thing has a shot
strength= hercules by a galaxy
speed= hercules by miles
durability= hercules
endurance = hercules by infinity
agility= hercules
invulnerability= hercules who is on par with thor
experience = hercules by atleast 3200 years
fighting skills= hercules
thing lose because he is outclass in every single way

tkitna
Unfortunately, Herc takes all three.

The Thing gets no love.

Soljer
The Olympian stomps him.

xmeat
Originally posted by hunbu04
how does thing has a shot
strength= hercules by a galaxy
speed= hercules by miles
durability= hercules
endurance = hercules by infinity
agility= hercules
invulnerability= hercules who is on par with thor
experience = hercules by atleast 3200 years
fighting skills= hercules
thing lose because he is outclass in every single way but this is pineapple thing

spidey-dude
hercules class 100 of course.

and thing ? um im sure hes below 100 of course.

xmeat
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hercules class 100 of course.

and thing ? um im sure hes below 100 of course. but not pineapple thing

tkitna
Pineapple Thing appeared to be easily over class 100.

Kazenji
What the **** is pinapple thing ?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kazenji
What the **** is pinapple thing ? no sh!t !

xmeat
Originally posted by Kazenji
What the **** is pinapple thing ? upgraded thing pineapple is just a funny nickname.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmeat
upgraded thing pineapple is just a funny nickname. so no such thing as pineapple thing ? you just made this BS up ?

spidey-dude
spinach thing wins of course. big grin

tkitna
This is Pineapple Thing. He mutated again and became much stronger.

http://marvel.wikia.com/images/thumb/1/1f/Fantastic_Four_310.jpg/150px-Fantastic_Four_310.jpg

spidey-dude
if this is king hercules then of course RIP pineapple thing

Hercules
Pineapple Thing is stronger, he still lost to a weaker Grey Hulk, saying people are anti facts is just plain wrong.

Pineapple Thing was class 100 but he wasn't Hercules or Thor Strength wise, he was I would say more durable than Hercules in that form but he wasn't as fast or as agile.

Grimm beat a pineapple evil version of himself during the infinity war, despite the evil version of him being stronger and more durable.

Grimm in his own series (from the mid 80's, which I own) wrestled for the UCWF so he is an adept wrestler but Hercules is an EXPERT wrestler and not the Pro type wrestling that Thing did but Greco Roman wrestling.

It was those skills which kept him hanging with Hulk so longer after he had been depowered.

Grimm boxed in college, he is a slugger, Hercules has been fighting monsters, Gods and Armies for thousands of years.

Seriously Hercules is the one people under rate, Thing has way more comic time than Herc, he is the ever loving blue eyed Thing who has gone toe to toe with guys out of his league because of his fighting skills.

Herc however is more than just some super strong slugger, hes no martial artist but his experience in warfare and battle make him an unreal fighter.

He has laid out the abomination in one shot, towed an Island, took on three of the mole mans monsters singlehanded, it took the entire FF to handle one of them.

Going back to his legends, which are canon, he fought and army of Amazons single handed, defeated the Hydra (the monster not the organisation) held up the heaven and the earth for Atlas, need I go on?

This was all why he was mortal by the way, Grimm's spirit, fighting skills and dare I say it "Heart" means its not going to be a curb stomp Ben has a better chance at taking the boxing than he does the other two.

But in the end Grimm, even in his Pineapple form is just out matched.

xmeat
bump

guy222
Pineapple Thing is stronger, he still lost to a weaker Grey Hulk, saying people are anti facts is just plain wrong.

Pineapple Thing was class 100 but he wasn't Hercules or Thor Strength wise, he was I would say more durable than Hercules in that form but he wasn't as fast or as agile.

Grimm beat a pineapple evil version of himself during the infinity war, despite the evil version of him being stronger and more durable.

Grimm in his own series (from the mid 80's, which I own) wrestled for the UCWF so he is an adept wrestler but Hercules is an EXPERT wrestler and not the Pro type wrestling that Thing did but Greco Roman wrestling.

It was those skills which kept him hanging with Hulk so longer after he had been depowered.

Grimm boxed in college, he is a slugger, Hercules has been fighting monsters, Gods and Armies for thousands of years.

Seriously Hercules is the one people under rate, Thing has way more comic time than Herc, he is the ever loving blue eyed Thing who has gone toe to toe with guys out of his league because of his fighting skills.

Herc however is more than just some super strong slugger, hes no martial artist but his experience in warfare and battle make him an unreal fighter.

He has laid out the abomination in one shot, towed an Island, took on three of the mole mans monsters singlehanded, it took the entire FF to handle one of them.

Going back to his legends, which are canon, he fought and army of Amazons single handed, defeated the Hydra (the monster not the organisation) held up the heaven and the earth for Atlas, need I go on?

This was all why he was mortal by the way, Grimm's spirit, fighting skills and dare I say it "Heart" means its not going to be a curb stomp Ben has a better chance at taking the boxing than he does the other two.

But in the end Grimm, even in his Pineapple form is just out matched.

Cosigned

Tazer
Yo.

yea, Hercules called it right.

Tazer

leonidas

where have you ever seen the holding of the heavens labeled as canon?

ps: herc wins, but not easily, in each scenario.

cdtm
Hercules wins, with ease.

Stoic
Herc would definitely be pushed by the Pineapple Thing. The Pineapple Thing was actually Ben in a furthered transformed state. He should have been a high class 100 based on how easily he handled Joe Fixit. I actually think that he was as strong, or stronger than Herc, while being slightly weaker than Jupiter Jen (She-Hulk).

I'm actually hoping that Marvel buffs the FF, with the Thing being able to go toe to toe with Pagan level opponents. Anyway, if Herc can tire him out he'd probably win.

The Thing is also the Galactic Wrestling champ, so that might help a little.

h1a8
He doesn't need to be a brilliant boxer when he is faster than Grimm and hits harder even when Grimm is in his Pineapple form.

I'm sure Herc has given boxing a try in his lifetime though, Thing is a pretty good wrestler himself and I think he would make a fight out of all three, I just think Herc is winning all three. Can you prove that Hercules is faster in boxing?

Hercules is not that much over this Thing going by direct comparisons.

DarkSaint85
Lmao I don't think he's replying after 14 years.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.