ghost rider vs mindless hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
blaze. BTW don't watch the ghost rider movie, it sucks

golem370
That's why it's #1 movie and made $50,000,000 dollars over the weekend.

juggernaut66666
That shows how many people are interested in the movie not how good the movie is and I have to agree on some degree they could have done a much better movie. When Cage turned into Ghost Rider he was acting like he went mad he had a crazy laugh and he was roaring and such also the movie could have more fights in it aswell.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That shows how many people are interested in the movie not how good the movie is and I have to agree on some degree they could have done a much better movie. When Cage turned into Ghost Rider he was acting like he went mad he had a crazy laugh and he was roaring and such also the movie could have more fights in it aswell. and whats up with the finger pointing?? the PS doesn't work that way

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
and whats up with the finger pointing?? the PS doesn't work that way
Yeah that shit was lame he did that a lot of times in the movie
though that had nothing to do with the PS also a the end when Mephisto to wanted to take his powers back but Johnny didn't allow him to I was like "Huh?".

qqqqqqq
Yeah that shit was lame he did that a lot of times in the movie
though that had nothing to do with the PS also a the end when Mephisto to wanted to take his powers back but Johnny didn't allow him to I was like "Huh?". oh i was trying to tell you that the PS doesn't burn the soul.

qqqqqqq
gosh i can tell you that the movie is pretty screwed up

juggernaut66666
oh i was trying to tell you that the PS doesn't burn the soul. Oh Yeah.Going by comics the movie sucks cause of GR's personality ,Black Heart,Mephisto and so on but if someone hasn't read the comic the movie is ok.

Edit: Also when Caretaker said he could only "change" once.......

qqqqqqq
Oh Yeah.Going by comics the movie sucks cause of GR's personality ,Black Heart,Mephisto and so on but if someone hasn't read the comic the movie is ok.

Edit: Also when Caretaker said he could only "change" once....... i would rank the ghost rider movie with the likes of the daredevil and electra movie

qqqqqqq
Edit: Also when Caretaker said he could only "change" once....... you forgot bout the chain

Rewmac
The chain sucked. I mean taking it off and it was normal chain which isn't really true. But the movie was great.
And PS was well done. I mean I never expected to be 100% adaptation they never are and that's sometimes good thing.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Rewmac
And PS was well done. I mean I never expected to be 100% adaptation they never are and that's sometimes good thing. well done?? did you realise that nobody even tried to struggle when GR grabbed hold of them??

not even blackheart

blind faith
Since this is Mindless Hulk, Ghost Rider's penance star has no effiency at him since he operates purely on animal instinct so it doesn't bode well for Ghost Rider.

Tassadar
As a movie it was bad, the script sucked, and except for Cage and Bentley the acting was crap. And I think they should have used less CGI on characters other than Ghost Rider. But besides that, and all the wierd crap they put in, it was probably the most entertaining movie I have seen this year, Ghost Rider flipping off the cops at the bridge scene was hilarious.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Tassadar
As a movie it was bad, the script sucked, and except for Cage and Bentley the acting was crap. And I think they should have used less CGI on characters other than Ghost Rider. But besides that, and all the wierd crap they put in, it was probably the most entertaining movie I have seen this year, Ghost Rider flipping off the cops at the bridge scene was hilarious. what about the finger pointing? it sucked badly

guy222
blaze. BTW don't watch the ghost rider movie, it sucks

Great movie. Which GR? Blaze/Zarathos defeated Hulk. Kale rules Hell. Danny Ketch is awesome. Don't forget about Vengeance? Even better question can the complete MOP destroy the Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Great movie. Which GR? Blaze/Zarathos defeated Hulk. Kale rules Hell. Danny Ketch is awesome. Don't forget about Vengeance? Even better question can the complete MOP destroy the Hulk.

GR and Hulk meet again

AcousticDoc
the fight scenes in that movies sucked. Noone provided him a challenge.

Kazenji
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
the fight scenes in that movies sucked. Noone provided him a challenge.

Technically Blackheart should'eve but of course they ****ed him up in the film.

Mider999
i liked the horse on fire and his powers where ok, but the movie was OK thats it not great or even GOOD just ok.

TheHulk
Mindless hulk 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.