Elektra vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
So everyone's seen the picture from the recent New Avengers.

Standard rules blah blah blah. Bloodlust.

City environment.

1. Ordinary sai.
2. Adamantium sai.

Bouboumaster
1- Luke 6/20
2- Elektra 10/10

Superherovandal
1) Luke 9/10
2) Luke 7/10

Zahit
Originally posted by Superherovandal
1) Luke 9/10
2) Luke 7/10

co-signed

Soljer
**** Punt?

inamilist
does elektra have the strength to put the adamantium sai through cage?

either way, cage 8/10 in the first scenario

If she can cut him though, Elektra 9/10

capt it up
the thing is sais are normally not sharp, however I think elektras may be so she take the 2nd fight the majority most likly and lose the first fight

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think Elektra. Never liked Luke Cage.

inamilist
Originally posted by capt it up
the thing is sais are normally not sharp,

really?

does that mean they aren't a stabbing weapon or that you just have to push them harder?

if not stabbing, what? Are they like the Asian swordbreaker?

capt it up
Originally posted by inamilist
really?

does that mean they aren't a stabbing weapon or that you just have to push them harder?

if not stabbing, what? Are they like the Asian swordbreaker?
There normally used as deffensive weapons that are designed to catch swords. They can stabbed into people however in modern his they are used to catch and disable other weapons via swords.

tkitna
Elektra 10/10 on both accounts. Either sai will penetrate his eyes and make no doubt about it, she will find them.

inamilist
Originally posted by capt it up
There normally used as deffensive weapons that are designed to catch swords. They can stabbed into people however in modern his they are used to catch and disable other weapons via swords.

ah, thank you muchly!

Soljer
Actually, Sai were used as a spacer for seeds, originally. If we want to get into it.

You poke it into the dirt, and you get three holes. You drop a seed down the deepest one, and then move forward a bit, and poke the ground again, lining up the first prong of the sai with the hole the third prong made last time.

So, obviously, they weren't traditionally too sharp. Even once weaponized, Capt is quite right - they were primarily defensive, and actually were seldom used in a pair - usually there would be a different secondary weapon (say....a short sword), that could be used after you disabled your attacker's weapon.

Anyways, my guess is that Elektra's sai's ARE sharp. However, they aren't Wolverine claw molecular edge sharp, and I dunno if she'd be strong enough to pierce Luke with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.