king hyperion vs clone thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
debate.

rougeredmage
i think it is clearly evident from scenes shown in exiles that king hyperion has deafeated and killed a verrtion of thor in the world that he anexes. also king hyperion has the greater amount of experience

xmeat
but clone thor was ruthless.

King_Mungi
So was King Hyperion, flash boiled Namora and just caused a bath of blood. Also apparently he even killed the Galactus of his realm if I remember correctly.

rougeredmage
i am pretty sure that king hypoerion killed just abour everyone in his own universe... thus ironic that he is president for life

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Clor sucks, and is weaker than the original Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

cosigned

Fanboy
Any version of Hyperion can beat Clone Thor with no problem.

jasofisc
Originally posted by King_Mungi
So was King Hyperion, flash boiled Namora and just caused a bath of blood. Also apparently he even killed the Galactus of his realm if I remember correctly.

I think the only proof is Hyperion saying that to mimic during there fight. I really don't trust it, he was most likely exaggerating or lying (I wouldn't put it past him).

jasofisc
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

how could you possibly know that?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jasofisc
I think the only proof is Hyperion saying that to mimic during there fight. I really don't trust it, he was most likely exaggerating or lying (I wouldn't put it past him).

Well from his powerset he showed in the series he really didn't show anything that he could take down Galactus with; so yeah, your right it probally was most likely a lie...or a very very very weak Galactus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jasofisc
how could you possibly know that?

Apparently Mark Millar said it in an interview, that IW could not stop a lightening bolt from the real Thor. I keep hearing about this interview, but have not read it myself.

jasofisc
Apparently Mark Millar said it in an interview, that IW could not stop a lightening bolt from the real Thor. I keep hearing about this interview, but have not read it myself.

I don't think mark millar knows what's going on in CW. in the pod cast before CW started everything he said he wasn't going to do he did.

xmeat
Apparently Mark Millar said it in an interview, that IW could not stop a lightening bolt from the real Thor. I keep hearing about this interview, but have not read it myself. i was wondering how she managed to block his thunderbolts.

Mider999
how did he kill galactus.........i think its cause nothing hurt this guy so basically not even the power cosmic could him it took a magical item to hurt him and gambit killing himself

xmeat
Originally posted by Mider999
how did he kill galactus.........i think its cause nothing hurt this guy so basically not even the power cosmic could him it took a magical item to hurt him and gambit killing himself confused

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
i was wondering how she managed to block his thunderbolts. I don't know... seeing as how one has KOED Hulk...

xmeat
bum

tkitna
Hercules just dismantled Clor so just imagine what King Hyperion would have done.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
Hercules just dismantled Clor so just imagine what King Hyperion would have done.

Cosigned. Just what I thought.

Evil_Ash
King Hyperion.

Because I don't like Clor. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
glare

Fanboy

stick out tongue

Jyppe
I think we actually saw King Hyperion to kill one of the world's Thors. (In the issue where he was first killed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.