Evil exiles Surfer vs. King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Battle of the evil bastards... Silver Surfer who cut Gladiator in half versus King Hyperion who stomped out all the heroes in his universe.

Who takes it? Battle takes place in outer space, no BFR.

jasofisc
hum this is a really good one. Both were way overpowered, i'm leaning toward surfer like 6 out of 10

Symmetric Chaos
Lotta Hyperion threads recently.

Can I have a bio on this guy?

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lotta Hyperion threads recently.

Can I have a bio on this guy?
pretty much another superman wannabe.
tada http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_%28Marvel_Comics%29
I dont know much about King Hyeperion, but im assuming he's Hyperion Supream.
I do know that 616 hyperion got his ass kbeat down by gladiator.

ThePittman

rougeredmage
this battle is clearly a draw but hell i would love to read this comic. they are both cappable of spaceflight.... question can hyperion surrvive been in a star? did he actually go into it in the death of the universe ( different vertion i do know)

well i am pretty sure that the only reason surfer did not kill galacticuus as well as because tose damned pescky exiles decided to save the seeder of worlds ! thats why i think that this battle will be a standstill. afterall king hyperion was able to fight 2 vertions of himself with no clear leader. hyperion easily killed magneto by flying him up at supersonic speeds into the atmosphere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.