Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Who do you think would win?

Kal875
WE DONT NEED THIS!

(I edited this post, before it was very impolite)

Ultimate Hulk43
So, you insulted me at first, huh? Lucky for you, I'm not immature.

Kal875
No it was'nt an insult. It was more like....."GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"....but like I said, I edited it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Rrrrright....like I'd actually listen.

Kal875
Why on earth would you start this thread?

Ultimate Hulk43
Because I want to see what people think. Why else?

Kal875
nono

Ultimate Hulk43
Why thank you.

Darkchoco
This belongs under the comic book fighting thread and Dragonball z sucks so I say Superman.

~JP~
Originally posted by Darkchoco
This belongs under the comic book fighting thread

Exactly and it's getting old.

Newjak
Well technically this belongs in the Anime Section as the Comic Book Vs Forum doesn't allow Manga/Anime in its fights.

Bardock42
Son Goku

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Bardock42
Son Goku

laughing pissed Your mom doesnt love you. pissed

Ultimate Hulk43
Everybody's entitled to their opinions.

Kon-El
Well i like Dragon Ball a lot but i have to agree with everyone this is lame thread and it doesnt belong here so i request removing it !!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
The threads not lame.....

Anyway, I think that Goku would be able to hang with Clark but he probably wouldn't be able to win.

Amazon
I don't know who Goku is, but I don't see the harm in threads like this. For those who do know who Goku is they might find it fun to compare the two.
It's harmless fun.

Kal875
It's dumb.

~JP~
Originally posted by Amazon
I don't know who Goku is, but I don't see the harm in threads like this. For those who do know who Goku is they might find it fun to compare the two.
It's harmless fun.

The point is there are specific places for "vs." threads and this isnt one of them. I wonder where Rogue is. huh Havent seen him for awhile.

Amazon
Almost every time I see you post it's about someone not posting the kind of thread you like or in the place you like, or when it duplicate. To my knowledge you are not an mod or you would have closed this thread yourself. I know what it's like to have a decent forum cluttered up with useless garbage but sometimes constantly picking on it can be just as frustrating. Bring it to the attention of the mod and relax and let people be. Post on a topic once and a while. Not everyone may feel the same as you. Even if they do it's not cool to gang up on someone no matter what the topic is. Just my opinion.

Kal875
I'm curious as to what JP's response will be.

Amazon
I don't want to start a fight. I guess my heart just goes out to the people who get picked on. I've been in some pretty vicious forums. It never ends well.

Kal875
Yeah.....but I'm still curious.

Darkchoco
-Talks in gay voice- Guyys Cant we all like just...get alongsurrender

Amazon
Hey hey haha

AstroFan
Wow. no expression

Thats all I can say, this thread has made my brain too numb to comment.

~JP~
Almost every time I see you post it's about someone not posting the kind of thread you like or in the place you like, or when it duplicate. To my knowledge you are not an mod or you would have closed this thread yourself. I know what it's like to have a decent forum cluttered up with useless garbage but sometimes constantly picking on it can be just as frustrating. Bring it to the attention of the mod and relax and let people be. Post on a topic once and a while. Not everyone may feel the same as you. Even if they do it's not cool to gang up on someone no matter what the topic is. Just my opinion.

First of all you've been here what..less than a month? So please dont presume to say that all I post are directions on where or what to post. I post probably 90% of this forums news and spoilers.

Secondly, I hardly "picked on you". If I had trust me, you would know it, ask these other guys.

Third, I dont think it's too much to ask when joining a forums discussion to take the time and look around and see if there is a pattern on how things are done before just going on a posting spree.

Fourth, no Im not a mod here, in fact you couldnt PAY me to moderate on this board there's too much disorganization and shipping for my taste. I mainly post to give these guys the stuff they want to see and most of them appreciate it.

Kal875
JP, your going to scare her away.lol

And yes we do appreciate it.

Darth Macabre

It's not about picking on someone, or anything of the like...It's against the rules, simple as that.

Amazon
Originally posted by ~JP~
First of all you've been here what..less than a month? So please dont presume to say that all I post are directions on where or what to post. I post probably 90% of this forums news and spoilers.

Secondly, I hardly "picked on you". If I had trust me, you would know it, ask these other guys.

Third, I dont think it's too much to ask when joining a forums discussion to take the time and look around and see if there is a pattern on how things are done before just going on a posting spree.

Fourth, no Im not a mod here, in fact you couldnt PAY me to moderate on this board there's too much disorganization and shipping for my taste. I mainly post to give these guys the stuff they want to see and most of them appreciate it.

1.)You are right I have not been here that long so I apologize for that comment.
2.)I didn't say you picked on me. I said it seemed like people were starting to pick on hulk43 and that is just as bad as posting a crappy thread in my opinon.
3.)You are right it's not to much to ask that people look before they post pointless garbage but people do make mistakes, and everyone's opinions on what is garbage is different.

I do not want to fight so I will not comment on this anymore. I didn't mean to start anything. I'll drop it.

Kon-El
I agree with JP when you join a certain comunity you should take look and see how are things done there so you can blend in to the enviroment, i'm not here very long and i have made some mistakes and JP pointed out to me not to repeat thx JP for the posts and directiones

Kon-El
I agree with JP when you join a certain comunity you should take look and see how are things done there so you can blend in to the enviroment, i'm not here very long and i have made some mistakes and JP pointed out to me so i wont repeat them again thx JP for the posts and corectiones!!! big grin

Darkchoco
Wtf? and again why cant we all just get along stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
Because this board is cluttered with @$$holes.

Darkchoco
No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stuping threads.

Kal875
lmao!

Darkchoco
DAMIT I Mean STUPID THREADS!

AstroFan
No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stupid threads.

No, Im pretty sure its both.

Ultimate Hulk43
No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stuping threads.

Wait a minute! I'm a noob? After being here nearly two years I'm still a noob? Totally didn't know that. And what does "stuping" mean, I've never heard of that word.

~JP~
Originally posted by AstroFan
No, Im pretty sure its both.

WORD

sorrow
come on.. this is fun..

I seriously think GoKu will win.. (with Super Saiya) clark is easy to be killed as long as there is kryptonite.. !! smile

Colombiankilla
Yeah I bet SSJ5 would beat Clark

Magee
SSJ5 does not exist... No version of Goku beats current Supes.

Ultimate Hulk43
But it's Clark in his late teens versus Goku, not Goku versus Superman.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Wait a minute! I'm a noob? After being here nearly two years I'm still a noob? Totally didn't know that. And what does "stuping" mean, I've never heard of that word.

1. When in hell did i say you?
2. I saw that and fixed it.
3. SHUT UP!

Ultimate Hulk43
"when in hell did i say you?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean. Also, you need to take your undeducated ass on somewhere. Learn how to put correct sentences together.

Darkchoco
"when in hell did i say you?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean. Also, you need to take your undeducated ass on somewhere. Learn how to put correct sentences together.

Wtf? Wow you spelled Uneducated wrong and you saying i stink at grammar. Dont come on these boards and start starting stuff ok? Just because you a an Emo Poser and you start fake problems for yourself doesnt mean that you have to bring others into it. So do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Go cut yourself because your mom dont love you *****!

Kon-El
Look people there is no need to fight as I said at the beginning of this thread ITS STUPID but this is for all of you that are wondering who would and my answer is Goku because he has those magic energy blasts and all of you know that Superman can be hurt when someone is using magic against him. So please no more this lame "Superman vs some guy that doesnt have anything to do with him" type of threads, this is Smallville forum not Dragonball Z and Superman forum messed

Kal875
Guys just dont post in this thread anymore, thats what I'm doing ignore UltimateHulk and his gay versus threads.

Kon-El
You are right dude LOL "Gay versus threads" HAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing

Ultimate Hulk43
Wtf? Wow you spelled Uneducated wrong and you saying i stink at grammar. Dont come on these boards and start starting stuff ok? Just because you a an Emo Poser and you start fake problems for yourself doesnt mean that you have to bring others into it. So do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Go cut yourself because your mom dont love you *****!

I may have spelled one word wrong but I still know how to put a sentence together. Happy Dance

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Kal875
Guys just dont post in this thread anymore, thats what I'm doing ignore UltimateHulk and his gay versus threads.

Your mother doesn't seem to think I'm gay. eek!

I mean, come on, you don't even have a life. You're obsessed with Lois Lane, you even get mad when her name is spelled incorrectly. That's some life ya got there. wink

Kal875
Oh how very clever, a "your mom" joke, your in junior high, right?

I'm not obsessed with anybody, I just get mad when people say "Louis". I was'nt trying to start any shit with you, thats the only reason I'm posting again after I said I was'nt going to. It's perfectly ok for people to like characters in the show, Dan-el Likes GA, Smallville likes Lex, I like Lois. Back Off and dont start shit with me.

((The_Anomaly))
Goku curbstomps Clark into oblivion. But seriously these threads are the stupidest threads imaginable.

Darkchoco
Your mother doesn't seem to think I'm gay. eek!

I mean, come on, you don't even have a life. You're obsessed with Lois Lane, you even get mad when her name is spelled incorrectly. That's some life ya got there. wink

Well if ya go around screwing other peoples mothers than you dont have a life either. Stupid ***.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Kal875
It's perfectly ok for people to like characters in the show, Dan-el Likes GA, Smallville likes Lex, I like Lois. Back Off and dont start shit with me.

You forgot me mad I like clark!

Ultimate Hulk43
You're one stupid bastard. laughing out loud

Kal875
You forgot me mad I like clark! My apologies, I was in an insane rush at the time and did not put much thought into what I typing.

Darkchoco
You're one stupid bastard. laughing out loud

Wow thats why i can stay with one girl, while you go from town to town screwing other peoples moms.

sorrow
eek!
FIGHT !! FIGHT !! FIGHT !!
laughing laughing

hermione7
Obviously.. its vegeta wehehe.. joke joke..

for me.. its son goku.. from what i remember there was his thing with no eyebrows.. he's strong there.. forgot what its called

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by hermione7
Obviously.. its vegeta wehehe.. joke joke..

for me.. its son goku.. from what i remember there was his thing with no eyebrows.. he's strong there.. forgot what its called

LMAO, Super Saiyan 3 is what it is. But Goku wouldn't need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark, hell he might be able to beat him without becoming a Super Saiyan at all.

((The_Anomaly))
Here are the forms of Goku.

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, he'd need SSJ3 to beat Clark. Sure, Goku's strong but physically he's not quite there with Clark.

Ultimate Hulk43
Wow thats why i can stay with one girl, while you go from town to town screwing other peoples moms.

Lol, like I said, you are one stupid bastard. You obviously can't notice what's a joke & with an IQ like that, I can only imagine what kind of girls you can get.

None.

Darkchoco
Lol, like I said, you are one stupid bastard. You obviously can't notice what's a joke & with an IQ like that, I can only imagine what kind of girls you can get.

None.

I can tell what you IQ is by just looking at your Icon stick out tongue.

0 IQ.

((The_Anomaly))
Nah, he'd need SSJ3 to beat Clark. Sure, Goku's strong but physically he's not quite there with Clark.

LOL, have you seen Super Saiyan 3? He wouldn't need remotely close to that power to beat Clark, simply transforming into SSJ3 made the entire planet shake and cities were beginning to crumble. People could sense his power from so far away that even Goku had a hard time ITing there, thats damn far. Kibito even says "That cant be Goku! Saiyan powers arnt strong enough to be felt 'THIS' far away!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcxzly9m-g

Goku would need SSJ1 at best to beat Clark, and even thats pushing it. Goku can, at will, destroy planets with a single finger, in his BASE form. Clark has no chance at all against Goku.

Ultimate Hulk43
Goku may be able to beat Clark but that's only because he's not Superman yet. Still, Clark would pose a big threat to Goku & as I've stated before it'd probably take SSJ3 to beat Clark. Also, Clark has the advantage because his powers never really go decrease & with every little bit of sunlight he absorbs, he becomes stronger. However, Goku's power will decrease the longer he's fighting. Also, Clark is definitely faster than Goku, there's no debating that.

Ultimate Hulk43
I can tell what you IQ is by just looking at your Icon stick out tongue.

0 IQ.

While that is both lame & not funny, I won't be responding to anymore of your posts. Anything else you say to me after this will further prove your immaturity.

Kon-El
Goku may be able to beat Clark but that's only because he's not Superman yet. Still, Clark would pose a big threat to Goku & as I've stated before it'd probably take SSJ3 to beat Clark. Also, Clark has the advantage because his powers never really go decrease & with every little bit of sunlight he absorbs, he becomes stronger. However, Goku's power will decrease the longer he's fighting. Also, Clark is definitely faster than Goku, there's no debating that.

Dude have read what i wrote Clark Superman call him whatever you want is NOT IMUNE TO MAGIC or any kind of magical powers so he wouldnt last very long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

AND STOP WITH THIS LAME DEBATE

Colombiankilla
Clark would avoid a fight because he's a pussy like that.

Goku would love to have a fight he's always fighting against everybody have you ever seen him back down from a fight. Unlike Clark he won't try and un awat from it he will turn super saiyan kick Clarks ass all over the place plus Goku can fly and clark can't so who got the advantage now huh

GOKU KICKS A-SS

Bardock42
No, like seriously, Goku is faster, stronger and has the better Ki Blasts than the Clark Kent of Smallville. That's no contest.

((The_Anomaly))

Pure Speed, sure, Clark from what we know is faster, but thats only because we actually have no idea at all of how fast Goku really is, its never been stated and nothing has ever given us any clue to his speed. The only thing I can say is that he is so fast you cant see him with your eyes, he needs to be 'sensed' via his ki, and even then at a lot of points he is moving so fast that he cant even be sensed by people even with his ki, thats damn fast too. Plus, Goku has Instant Transmission, which is faster then Clark as it is instant, its like teleporting.

My next question is this: Why would Goku need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark? Simply because you want him to have to be? Thats not really good enough. I will admit in a pure lifting contest Clark is probably stronger then Goku, but Goku's punches in GT send people flying around the earth, and his punches regularly, with ease send people flying through mountains and buildings for miles. Goku is damn strong, but again, we have no "top weight" he can lift, so its hard to compare. But you have to take into account this as well...

Vegeta's power on earth when he first arrived was 18,000. At this point he ALREADY had enough power to destroy planets. Goku fighting Ginyu was 180,000, Super Saiyan Goku when he FIRST transformed was 15,000,000. Akira Toriyama has not officially stated any powerlevels after the Frieza Saga, so we don't know how strong Goku is at say the Cell games, but never the less, his power increased considerably. To the point even of mastering Super Saiyan 1 so that he could stay in that form as long as he felt like. With that, he would logically be far far stronger then when he fought Frieza when he could barley even control is SSJ form at all. THEN we have SSJ2 and SSJ3 (and 4). Think about how much more power he would logically have gained from when he fought Frieza, its staggering. And since we know it takes about 18,000 as a minimum to destroy a planet, Goku at the time of Frieza could have destroyed a single planet 833 times over with his power. And again, just think about how much more power he would have gained from then to say the Buu saga. The Supreme Kai even admits that the other Supreme Kai's (before Buu killed them) had powerlevels at least 100 times greater then "The one he calles Frieza" (who's powerlevel was about 13,000,000 according to toriyama), and Buu did it with ease as well. So Kid Buu is logically then at least over 100 times more powerful then Frieza and Goku can fight him equally as a SSJ3. This equates to being capable of destroying a planet over 66,600 times. Thats pretty strong wouldn't you say?

Clark cant stand up to power like that, not even close (he cant even stand up to some 'Zoners' for god sake), basically he gets Uberstomped by Goku.

Kon-El
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Pure Speed, sure, Clark from what we know is faster, but thats only because we actually have no idea at all of how fast Goku really is, its never been stated and nothing has ever given us any clue to his speed. The only thing I can say is that he is so fast you cant see him with your eyes, he needs to be 'sensed' via his ki, and even then at a lot of points he is moving so fast that he cant even be sensed by people even with his ki, thats damn fast too. Plus, Goku has Instant Transmission, which is faster then Clark as it is instant, its like teleporting.

My next question is this: Why would Goku need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark? Simply because you want him to have to be? Thats not really good enough. I will admit in a pure lifting contest Clark is probably stronger then Goku, but Goku's punches in GT send people flying around the earth, and his punches regularly, with ease send people flying through mountains and buildings for miles. Goku is damn strong, but again, we have no "top weight" he can lift, so its hard to compare. But you have to take into account this as well...

Vegeta's power on earth when he first arrived was 18,000. At this point he ALREADY had enough power to destroy planets. Goku fighting Ginyu was 180,000, Super Saiyan Goku when he FIRST transformed was 15,000,000. Akira Toriyama has not officially stated any powerlevels after the Frieza Saga, so we don't know how strong Goku is at say the Cell games, but never the less, his power increased considerably. To the point even of mastering Super Saiyan 1 so that he could stay in that form as long as he felt like. With that, he would logically be far far stronger then when he fought Frieza when he could barley even control is SSJ form at all. THEN we have SSJ2 and SSJ3 (and 4). Think about how much more power he would logically have gained from when he fought Frieza, its staggering. And since we know it takes about 18,000 as a minimum to destroy a planet, Goku at the time of Frieza could have destroyed a single planet 833 times over with his power. And again, just think about how much more power he would have gained from then to say the Buu saga. The Supreme Kai even admits that the other Supreme Kai's (before Buu killed them) had powerlevels at least 100 times greater then "The one he calles Frieza" (who's powerlevel was about 13,000,000 according to toriyama), and Buu did it with ease as well. So Kid Buu is logically then at least over 100 times more powerful then Frieza and Goku can fight him equally as a SSJ3. This equates to being capable of destroying a planet over 66,600 times. Thats pretty strong wouldn't you say?

Clark cant stand up to power like that, not even close (he cant even stand up to some 'Zoners' for god sake), basically he gets Uberstomped by Goku.

Well said my friend i couldnt put it better myself, so Hulk i think that this post answers your lame Goku vs Superman question!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Kon-El
Dude have read what i wrote Clark Superman call him whatever you want is NOT IMUNE TO MAGIC or any kind of magical powers so he wouldnt last very long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

AND STOP WITH THIS LAME DEBATE

Ki is not magic, Gohan even explains that to Videl.

Ultimate Hulk43

I'm not saying Goku would have to be SSJ3 to fight Clark because I'd want him to be. I think he'd possibly need to be a SSJ because Clark's one tough son of a----well, you know the rest. Also, from what I see, Goku doesn't have much physical strength as he's never really seen lifting heavy objects. At the most Goku could probably lift at least 700 tons, if that. I understand that Goku is pretty strong with Ki attacks but all I'm saying is that Clark would be able to stand up to him. You're making it seem like Clark is completely helpless & is a weakling which he clearly isn't. All the DBZ characters really specialize in is Ki attacks & Clark is fast enough to dodge them. In a fist fight, Goku would most definitely get his block knocked off. I'm not trying to say Goku is weak but I don't think he'd be able to take Clark out easily, especially when Clark is absorbing solar energy every second. Sure, Goku would be able to defeat Clark Kent but against Superman Goku would more than likely be curbstomped in only a matter of moments. Then again, I could be wrong but I doubt it, given Superman's history of historic & impressive feats of strength, speed, endurance, etc.

Darkchoco
Uh Who Cares? DragonBall Z is Stupid. That is all.

((The_Anomaly))
I'm not saying Goku would have to be SSJ3 to fight Clark because I'd want him to be. I think he'd possibly need to be a SSJ because Clark's one tough son of a----well, you know the rest. Also, from what I see, Goku doesn't have much physical strength as he's never really seen lifting heavy objects. At the most Goku could probably lift at least 700 tons, if that. I understand that Goku is pretty strong with Ki attacks but all I'm saying is that Clark would be able to stand up to him. You're making it seem like Clark is completely helpless & is a weakling which he clearly isn't. All the DBZ characters really specialize in is Ki attacks & Clark is fast enough to dodge them. In a fist fight, Goku would most definitely get his block knocked off. I'm not trying to say Goku is weak but I don't think he'd be able to take Clark out easily, especially when Clark is absorbing solar energy every second. Sure, Goku would be able to defeat Clark Kent but against Superman Goku would more than likely be curbstomped in only a matter of moments. Then again, I could be wrong but I doubt it, given Superman's history of historic & impressive feats of strength, speed, endurance, etc.

Clark is going to dodge a blast capable of destroying the earth 66,000 times over? I don't think so, seeing as the earth would be completely obliterated. Clark is fast, but there's no way he could get out of the way of the planet that he is standing on exploding.

Magee
Oh dear here we go with the lies. When the hell has anyone in DBZ ever shown the ability to blow up a planet 66 thousand times over? Goku has never even shown capable of blowing up a planet yet multiple fanboys believe he can destroy the universe lmao. Even if he could Goku dies and Superman wins because Supes can survive in space. Superman is faster, stronger more durable one punch from Superman sends Goku in to orbit. However if this is smallville Clark then Goku wins 10/10.

Also Goku is shown out of breathe and exhausted on multiple occasions after using a kamehameha which is only able to cause craters.

In Fate's Hands
No more Dragonball Z vs. Superman threads! This will never end the facts will keep colliding at each other so no more! I can't stand it any longer!

Darkchoco
Amen.

In Fate's Hands
Plus everyone says the same shit everytime!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Magee
Oh dear here we go with the lies. When the hell has anyone in DBZ ever shown the ability to blow up a planet 66 thousand times over? Goku has never even shown capable of blowing up a planet yet multiple fanboys believe he can destroy the universe lmao. Even if he could Goku dies and Superman wins because Supes can survive in space. Superman is faster, stronger more durable one punch from Superman sends Goku in to orbit. However if this is smallville Clark then Goku wins 10/10.

Also Goku is shown out of breathe and exhausted on multiple occasions after using a kamehameha which is only able to cause craters.

Wow, I love how fanboys have to have things blatantly shown to them despite the fact that logic shows that Goku can, and could destroy a planet with the utmost ease, just because he doesn't, doesn't mean he cant. Seriously, is that the best that you can come up with? "he hasn't shown it so he in no way could!!1 LOLZzz zOMG!1" Frieza destroyed the planet Vegeta with one finger in his base form, with ease. Vegeta said, and would have destroyed earth while fighting Goku in the saiyan saga. Goku is far FAR more powerful then any of these people, exponentially more powerful actually. If they can do it then you'd have to be an idiot to deny that someone far more powerful isn't capable of the same thing. Just because Goku never has destroyed a planet doesn't mean he cant, to deny he cant would be a bald face lie, seeing as many people, who are much weaker then he is can do it. I mean Cell even comments that "Goku would never dare use the kamehameha wave from up there, he'll destroy the earth if he does." And consequently everyone else knows this as well and are sh!tting their pants because they think he's going to blow the world up. I mean honestly, denying the fact that Goku could do it is just ridiculous, seeing as we ALSO have powerlevels, given by Toriyama that state by the time Goku is a SSJ he could destroy the earth about 800 times given the math.

Darkchoco
Wow Toriyama? No wonder that DBZ was created by Japs. I think I heard that name in Medal of Honor Rising Sun.

((The_Anomaly))
What does that have to do with anything? The man created one of the most successful worldwide animated/ drawn characters ever. DBZ is pretty much a household name in North America now, and it has been in Asia about 20 years. There has been 25 DBZ related video games made last year alone, and DBZ holds the worldwide record for the most video games made after it. Its an insanely long manga (comic) it spans over 500 episodes in all its incarnations, there has been 13 movies, 2 feature length TV specials, and an anniversary movie made because of it. An absolutely ludicrous amount of toys after it, and just about anything else you can think of, from DBZ plates to DBZ valentines cards. Its also one of the most "Googled" and searched things on the net. Its success is staggering.

JaxN
Lol itz really obvious that goku will win. Even if he was still a little kid in Dragonball series he was really strong for a kid

superkronick92
Goku at ss4 basically got impaled by a FLAGPOLE!!!

Darkchoco
What does that have to do with anything? The man created one of the most successful worldwide animated/ drawn characters ever. DBZ is pretty much a household name in North America now, and it has been in Asia about 20 years. There has been 25 DBZ related video games made last year alone, and DBZ holds the worldwide record for the most video games made after it. Its an insanely long manga (comic) it spans over 500 episodes in all its incarnations, there has been 13 movies, 2 feature length TV specials, and an anniversary movie made because of it. An absolutely ludicrous amount of toys after it, and just about anything else you can think of, from DBZ plates to DBZ valentines cards. Its also one of the most "Googled" and searched things on the net. Its success is staggering.

and Yet I still dont care and After reading that I still think DBZ is a retarded show.

((The_Anomaly))
and Yet I still dont care and After reading that I still think DBZ is a retarded show.

Good for you, but a good portion of the world disagrees.

Ultimate Hulk43
Don't worry, Anomaly, he's just an idiot. Ignore him, it'll save you a lot of headaches.

Ultimate Hulk43

Thank you Magee. Goku is no where near as durable or as strong or as fast as Superman. He may be stronger than Clark as a teen but he's no where near Superman's level. Superman could go on forever in a fight, as long as there's a sun. And even if Goku were to destroy the sun (which still wouldn't help him), Superman would be able to make his power last for a while.

Kon-El
Thank you Magee. Goku is no where near as durable or as strong or as fast as Superman. He may be stronger than Clark as a teen but he's no where near Superman's level. Superman could go on forever in a fight, as long as there's a sun. And even if Goku were to destroy the sun (which still wouldn't help him), Superman would be able to make his power last for a while.

Dude are blind or stupid havent you read what has Anomaly written ??? Let me ask you this have you ever watched Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT ? If you have you wouldnt say that ? I love both Superman and Dragonball but dude lets face it he wouldnt stand a chance against one of the strongest Z fighters, and if you belive that Clark would kick Gokus ass you probably belive that he could take down entire Z squad ???? Face it dude you've lost this battle and Anomaly made sure of it. And please for all of our sakes let it go!!!!!!!!

dvampire
Superman would kill every single DBZ/GT character, and I know everything there's to know about both.

If your knowledge of Superman is retarded, then check out his respect thread, you'll see why he's far to powerful for a DBZ/GT character.

((The_Anomaly))
Lol, no, thats debatable. But I'm not getting into the Superman Vs. Goku debate, the Superman fans are very annoying and dismiss almost anything people arguing for Goku say, So I've given up even trying to debate with them when they hear nothing you say. Nevertheless I Love Superman, actually I'm wearing a tshirt right now with his 'S' symbol on it. However, while Superman MIGHT be able to beat Goku, I stress might, Clark (Smallville) cant, not even close.

How's Smallville Clark gonna stand up to something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCJ0uYEhaQ&mode=related&search=

He's not, he's gonna get owned.

Kon-El
Lol, no, thats debatable. But I'm not getting into the Superman Vs. Goku debate, the Superman fans are very annoying and dismiss almost anything people arguing for Goku say, So I've given up even trying to debate with them when they hear nothing you say. Nevertheless I Love Superman, actually I'm wearing a tshirt right now with his 'S' symbol on it. However, while Superman MIGHT be able to beat Goku, I stress might, Clark (Smallville) cant, not even close.

How's Smallville Clark gonna stand up to something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCJ0uYEhaQ&mode=related&search=

He's not, he's gonna get owned.

Good point with that clip if that doesnt convince them nothin will. I'm also wearing Superman t-shirt atm but i also think that not even Superman Clark would beat Goku .

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kon-El
Good point with that clip if that doesnt convince them nothin will. I'm also wearing Superman t-shirt atm but i also think that not even Superman Clark would beat Goku .

Exactly, especially if you keep in mind that "Z" Goku is far far more powerful then Vegeta was in that clip. Vegeta wasn't even a Super Saiyan 2 in that clip, he was a Ascended Super Saiyan (which is still Super Saiyan 1) and Goku's Super Saiyan power is much more powerful then Vegeta's. So Goku's equal form to Vegeta's in that clip is ever more powerful, so Goku would be capable of something way greater then what Vegeta did in the clip at the same level, BUT then Goku's got Super Saiyan 2, and then Super Saiyan 3 (and 4 if you include GT). Clark has literally zero chance of winning.

Darkchoco
Don't worry, Anomaly, he's just an idiot. Ignore him, it'll save you a lot of headaches.

Dude for one this is the Smallville Forum, Not the Superman comics. Go take this thread somewhere else.

Darkchoco
Found this So Can we end this?

Originally posted by dvampire
How is Goku going to hurt Superman when he could barly push a moutain apart inssj2 or ssj4 when he struggled with pushing a building in place and having trouble lifting people on a small rock? Superman whould destroy Goku in a sec.

Here's ssj2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart, something Superman was doing ten years ago.

http://myfavoritegames.com/dragonba.../VideoClips.htm

Here's Superman's feats.

Supes is using his Heat Vision to get the foe off of him.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5001/supes8cz.jpg

Supes shoots a beam of low-intensity Heat Vision at the Moon. People in the watch tower was blinded except for Plastic Man cause sense he had shades on. The Moon is very far from Earth, this shows the range Supes Heat Vision has.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision24vv.jpg

In this pic it shows that Supes Heat Vision stated by them, "his vision is off the charts by any standard scientific measures". They can measure how hot a star is, but they cannot measure the temp of Supermans Heat Vision.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision30nk.jpg

In this pic his power is waning under a red sun, but he still summoned enough Heat Vision to successfully power Jor-ELs planet-moving ion engines. The in this case had a mass 16 times that of Earth's.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision17gy.jpg

In this pic, Superman is flying by the sun to stop the Cannabal planet from destroying the sun. This also prove that Supes is able to blow up a planet aswell. He also heated up a plaent with his Heat Vision before too.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...eatvison2np.jpg

Superman calculating the guys melting point. Wich also shows how much he holds back with his Heat Vision, to keep from killing his foes.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...124926pm7ji.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...125029pm5zg.jpg

Supes just spraying this guy with Heat Vision. If he wanted to, he could kill Goku easily with Heat Vision, without even letting him even breath.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1535/0822311an.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1271/0822323nz.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3776/0822338uf.jpg

Superman can also blind his opponent or just lobotimize his foe with Heat Vision. If he was fighting to kill without holding back there's no telling what he'll do.

Here's proof that Supes is light speed, and is far faster than any DBZ/GT character.

Superman catching bullets with little effort. This is something the DBZ/Gt characters can do also though.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...050314pm5fl.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...gbullets2ww.jpg

Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...erman1451ba.jpg

Superman fighting at high speeds.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...115613am7bx.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...124311pm3un.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...20mongul202.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ndmongul8pr.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating (phasing) his body so fast that hes going right through Doomsday Lightning/Fire Breath. This is proof that hes far faster than any DBZ/GT character.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...rmanfast3ar.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating his body invisible now, something they also can't do either.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...visible44zc.jpg

Here's Superman calculating how fast to go on Earths Surface in populated areas. He also plug Lois them ears with cotton while he flew through.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9101/0869a916yt.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...052719pm2ys.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...052832pm2wo.jpg

Lois asks Superman for Champagne from another contry, and by the time she finishes her short sentence, Supes already got it, and has been waiting for a while.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...upespeed6kt.jpg

Superman traveling at high speeds in space.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ssagain37xc.jpg

Superman heres GL (Kyle) about a million miles away from Earth in bed, and he gets there in seconds.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...054558pm3oy.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...054722pm5jq.jpg

Here's Superman taking Darksied to the sun in seconds. It takes light 8 minutes to get from Earth to the Sun.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...edbeaten7sq.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...dbeaten25ph.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...13pg08097cu.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg109es.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg114cl.jpg

Superman is far stronger too, as is always holding back. Superman hits Lobo from Earth into orbit, Lobo stats that if he doesn't stop himself that he'll spend the next century obitting around the planet.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...upeslobo0uo.jpg

Superman and G. Zod blows are so devastating that they are creating earthquakes and the planet is falling apart. And he was still holding back while fighting under a red sun.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...032341pm7oo.jpg

Here's Supes when hes done pulling his punches.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3613/cy14oq.jpg

Here's Superman holding a black hole in the palm of his hand for a while.
Which makes him far stronger than than Goku.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...khole0015ak.jpg

Here's Superman taking several particle beams.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/60/09122118lq.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability55et.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3443/09131329ai.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability20ki.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability35ln.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9263/211117fk.jpg

Superman taking a blast equal to a million nuclear blasts.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/850/0822346hj.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...121910pm8yp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6301/089054127na.jpg

Superman surviving the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero. The sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of whole stars. The sun eater was considerably larger than a star, had been in existence for millenia and had consumed the energy of many stars by travelling from galaxy to galaxy. Which proves that he's far more durable than any DBZ/GT character.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080012pm3uo.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080419pm3ri.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability49cp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability11pn.jpg

Here's Superman actually escaping a double black hole (which beats every feat ssj3/4 Goku or any DBZ/GT character has ever done), this proves his strength, speed, and durability.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led128qt3bk.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led138wy8fy.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led140kt3ew.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led152oe8eq.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led166ov4wo.jpg

Superman has ssj3/4 Goku in strength, speed, durability, and stamina. Goku loses.

Magee
but but goku canz destroyz teh unverse!1!!!!1!1one!!1!1!!

drkchco i no u just drawded tehm pictors lyk 5min ago to foool us butz we cantz bee foold by u!1!!! suprmanz iz not strng lyk u say coz goku can destry teh omnverse!!!!

JaxN
I love superman and DBZ but Gokuhas more fighting experience with the most powerful beings in the universe. While clark has none.

Thorinn
This isn't a versus forum.

((The_Anomaly))
1. Smallville Clark is NOT comic book Superman, or even Superman for that matter. He's got his ass beat by people pathetically weak.

2. All that BS that choco posted is exactly what I'm talking about. Superman fanboys resort to feat wars which prove nothing at all. The facts are this: Superman is strong, very strong yes. Goku is also very strong. Goku, with what we know can easily destroy a planet several 10's of thousands of times over with his power. This is not disputable, the powelevels were made, given and done by the creator of DBZ, they are what they are. Can Goku beat Superman? Probably. Can Superman beat Goku, probably. But Goku has WAY more raw firepower then Superman has, while Superman probably has a good edge in pure lifting power, and a slight edge in things like durability. Speed goes to Goku and experience and fighting technique easily goes to Goku. Neither is going to "pwn" each other, but Goku has just as easily a chance of beating Supes as Supes has of beating Goku.

At any rate I'm done arguing this, I always say that I wont get into this argument but the stupidity and blatant disregarding of facts by the Superman fanboys always seems to draw me in to dispute it. Nevertheless, to say that Smallville Clark even has a remote chance of beating Goku is just plain dumb, Supes Vs. Goku is debatable however.

Kon-El
1. Smallville Clark is NOT comic book Superman, or even Superman for that matter. He's got his ass beat by people pathetically weak.

2. All that BS that choco posted is exactly what I'm talking about. Superman fanboys resort to feat wars which prove nothing at all. The facts are this: Superman is strong, very strong yes. Goku is also very strong. Goku, with what we know can easily destroy a planet several 10's of thousands of times over with his power. This is not disputable, the powelevels were made, given and done by the creator of DBZ, they are what they are. Can Goku beat Superman? Probably. Can Superman beat Goku, probably. But Goku has WAY more raw firepower then Superman has, while Superman probably has a good edge in pure lifting power, and a slight edge in things like durability. Speed goes to Goku and experience and fighting technique easily goes to Goku. Neither is going to "pwn" each other, but Goku has just as easily a chance of beating Supes as Supes has of beating Goku.

At any rate I'm done arguing this, I always say that I wont get into this argument but the stupidity and blatant disregarding of facts by the Superman fanboys always seems to draw me in to dispute it. Nevertheless, to say that Smallville Clark even has a remote chance of beating Goku is just plain dumb, Supes Vs. Goku is debatable however.

I totlay agree with you on this but you know as they say you can't learn old dog new tricks, but if they cant see further that their noses thats their problem i'm also gonna quit this lame debate its getting us nowhere !!!!!!!

Darkchoco
Dude just close this, it shouldnt even belong here its not in the versus forums

Magee
I don't think anyone would disagree smallville clark gets beat easily by Goku. But to say things like Goku is faster, Superman may just have an edge in durability shows me you know NOTHING of Superman and over hype Goku's power like everyone does. I don't know why, I have done it myself in the past, I have argued for Goku to win in the past but that was years ago when I didn't read Superman comics. Fact is Superman is stronger, faster, more durable and a simple heat vision to freeze breathe would end the fight.

I would like to know why you think Goku can destroy a planet 10 thousand times over, thats complete bullshit backed up by nothing other than power levels which mean nothing i'm afraid. Goku tires way to easily after using huge ki blasts for me to even think for one second Goku could do this. Martial Arts and fighting experience means nothing in this fight as Goku will not be hurting Superman with his fists. But hey since i'm a nice guy lets say Goku blows up the planet their on, well say bye bye to Goku since he can't survive in space and Superman has survived planet destroying blasts, more than once. And don't say he will just I.T to new namek or some pish that = Goku running away = Superman wins.

Feats are how we gauge a characters power and it is how people debate on the vs forum. With out using feats to back up claims I could claim Superman is god, he wins. So you see with out them, people would be going in circles all day long which basically happens anyway over at the vs forum.

Try not to be biased, you either love dbz or hate Superman I don't know which one and I don't care but look at the facts ffs. Again to clarify Smallville Clark loses, badly.

((The_Anomaly))
The fact that you deny something that the CREATOR OF THE SHOW has done in stone shows me you know nothing of DBZ, or math. There are an almost innumerable amount of times that someone had to stop, redirect, and otherwise get rid of a blast that would have destroyed the planet, to say otherwise means one of 2 things: 1) you've never seen or know anything about DBZ, 2) you are just disregarding the facts.

Here are a few examples, all in in the cell saga alone.

1) Goku's I.T. Kamehameha wave on Cell, cell clearly says that if Goku uses the wave from where he is, then the earth explodes. All the Z fighters also know this.

2) Cell uses the kamehameha wave to which Goku replies "you cant put that much energy into the kamehameha wave!!" Cell uses it anyways and Goku is forced to redirect it away from the planet so that the earth wont blow up. After Goku states that the blast would have destroyed the earth, to which Cell replies that he knew Goku would do something "heroic" to stop it.

3) Cells kamehameha wave that he uses after getting throughly beaten by Gohan. Cell clearly intends to destroy the earth and all the Z fighters state that "it cant end like this" etc. etc. Gohan redirects the beam so the earth wont blow up.

There are tons more in the series, but I wont list them. The Z fighters can easily destroy the earth, to deny it is just plain stupidity and or ignorance.

As well, to clarify, I know a shitload about Superman, all those scans I already know about, I've read probably 80% of the comics they are in. However, it changes nothing. Goku can use a blast that would destroy the planet a good few thousand times, but redirect it to not actually hit the planet as Vegeta did with his final flash, and as Gohan did with the Kamehameha wave. No need for I.T. As well, Superman isn't faster, Goku's speed, even if it isn't as "good" is seemingly more useful in fighting situations. Sure Supes can fly at insane speeds, but he only mostly does it in a straight line going in a direction. Goku's speed is more useful in a fight as it is more akin to teleporting. AND Goku can actually teleport at will as well, which is instant. Instant = faster then regular speed.

Also, when you said that "one freeze breath" or "heat vision" is all it takes to beat Goku, I LOL'd. Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Goku takes blasts to the face like its childs play that make heat vision look like a sprinkler in comparison. Sure heat Vision is hot, but it doesn't blow up cities/ large portions of the planet, or the planet itself.

Maistro
Its displayed in the anime and that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman they were even ridiculed by the creater ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyan came to earth

Maistro
Its displayed in the anime that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyans came to earth. If you go by the logic of the serie they become the strongest in the universe after Frieza was defeated and because the serie was forced to continue their power even went past the gods and even past the universal gods and i find it quite sad that you use such an example like he could not push a mountain at SSJ2 its nonsense was he intentially trying to move the mountain .....no he wasn't, please go rewacht dragonball and then pass your judgement. This argument would have been worth something if this was Goku from the Frieza saga but since Akira was forced to continue the series the powers grew to levels that sadly nothing could come close to

Newjak
Originally posted by Maistro
Its displayed in the anime that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyans came to earth. If you go by the logic of the serie they become the strongest in the universe after Frieza was defeated and because the serie was forced to continue their power even went past the gods and even past the universal gods and i find it quite sad that you use such an example like he could not push a mountain at SSJ2 its nonsense was he intentially trying to move the mountain .....no he wasn't, please go rewacht dragonball and then pass your judgement. This argument would have been worth something if this was Goku from the Frieza saga but since Akira was forced to continue the series the powers grew to levels that sadly nothing could come close to Didn't he also struggle to lift/brace a biulding the G saga.

Maistro
Im not sure but one thing i know for sure is lifting is not really something that is intentionally done in the db mangas but you can imagian what they could lift once they tried, there punches sent people flying accross citys and through mountains and in some cases they implode people with their punches

Ultimate Hulk43
DBZ character's can't & don't lift much. They certainly can't lift as much as Superman. And Anomaly, there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over so you need to stop saying that, it just sounds stupid. Also, I think that Broly would probably be the only one who'd be able to match Superman seeing as his power gradually increases over time & if he could last against Superman for a while then he could possibly get somewhere onto Superman's level.

RedK
I think this poll ses everything we need to know from the results
SUPERMAN WINS EVERYTIME!

((The_Anomaly))
DBZ character's can't & don't lift much. They certainly can't lift as much as Superman. And Anomaly, there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over so you need to stop saying that, it just sounds stupid. Also, I think that Broly would probably be the only one who'd be able to match Superman seeing as his power gradually increases over time & if he could last against Superman for a while then he could possibly get somewhere onto Superman's level.

" there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over"
Umm, No you cant actually do it, but you can have something that has the power to do it. Goku has such power. Because you dont seem to understand it heres what it means, heres a simple example to illustrate. If you had say an earth size planet, and multiplied its size and mass by a few tens of thousands of times, Goku could destroy it. Simple enough for you?

JaxN
lol ok personality i believe goku is way stonger than superman. But Anomaly, who cares what people think man, people have different opinions for everything. What i'm saying is that just believe what you want you can't make other people believe what you think.

Kon-El
Let him be dude i agree with you on that too but he is too damn retarded to understand!!!!!
I'M REQUESTING THAT SOMEONE CLOSE THIS LAME THREAD

Ultimate Hulk43
You can call me retarded when you can actually put together a REAL sentence.

Ultimate Hulk43
" there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over"
Umm, No you cant actually do it, but you can have something that has the power to do it. Goku has such power. Because you dont seem to understand it heres what it means, heres a simple example to illustrate. If you had say an earth size planet, and multiplied its size and mass by a few tens of thousands of times, Goku could destroy it. Simple enough for you?

While you're being a "smart"ass, I already understand what you mean. But your puny brain doesn't seem to understand that Goku would never be able to beat Superman.

Kon-El
You can call me retarded when you can actually put together a REAL sentence.

I'm not from U.S.A dumbass thats why my english isnt perfect

Magee
Goku has never once, not once ever shown he could blow up a planet '10 thousand times over' but if you have the proof that has been missing all these years since the very first superman vs goku, vs thread on this board well then by all means let us see. And dont say because he didnt do it doesn't mean he can't. Goku is always out of breathe/ exhausted after using huge ki attacks, for example the one he used against kid buu in ssj3 (did that split a moon apart or am i thinking of the budokai opening scene?) Goku was done for after that, he couldn't even move so again I ask for proof and also again not fanboy estimations of there 1TRILLION POWERLEVLELSLS!!11!

Ultimate Hulk43
One of the smartest posts in this thread yet & he stated something that I did as well earlier. Goku is always tired after using huge energy waves. His body can't handle huge amounts of power like Superman's body can. I can bet that if Superman could create energy waves he wouldn't be tired every time he made one.

((The_Anomaly))
Heres something that might interest you. Piccolo destroyed the moon right after the RADITZ saga. His powerlevel was about 1500 (fifteen thousand) at best. Goku's Super Saiyan powerlevel at the time of Frieza was 15,000,000 (fifteen million). And thats all substantiated by Toryiama, as he was the one who specified the powerlevels and since he created the show what he says is law. Now given what Supreme Kai said in the Buu saga that the other Supreme Kai's were about 100 times stronger then Frieza and seeing as Buu easily wiped all of them aside and killed them, and seeing as Goku could contend with Buu.. then well...you do the math. I'm tired of repeating myself to people with apparent deafness.

Ultimate Hulk43
The first part of the statement isn't true. Piccolo's power level was no where near 1500 when he destroyed the moon. His power level was only around 322. I doubt he'd be able to raise it to 1500 just about two days after his battle with Raditz. Also, no one is deaf, except maybe you. The only way you can actually say Goku could destroy a planet 10 times over or whatever would be if it actually happened. Did it actually happen? No, it didn't so you can't say what someone can do when they've never done it or never showed that they have the ability to do it. You can do all the math problems you want but I don't care about any of that unless you can show me that Goku actually has destroyed a planet 10 times over which he hasn't.

((The_Anomaly))
LOL, first off piccolo's powerlevel using the special beam cannon IS around 13-15,000. Second, by lowering Piccolo's powerlevel you make my case stronger, if you didn't realise, but thats beside the fact. Have you heard "the absence of proof isnt the proof of absence"?. Empirical FACT says he can, just because he hasn't does not mean he cant. Its a logical fallacy to say otherwise. Here is an example. Has Superman lifted 180,000 trains into space before at the same time? No? Well just because he has never done it doesn't mean he cant, in actuality he could, and easily. How do we know? Because Superman is stated to be able to lift such things, just as Toryaima's powerlevels state the Goku could destroy a planet a few thousand times. Want a non-comic or fictional example? Ok, I have never drank 2 liters of chocolate milk before, but just because I never have done it does not mean I cant do it if I wanted to, I could do it, I just have not done it. The absence of proof isnt the proof of absence, try again though.

JaxN
LOL so true u made anomaly's point stronger

JaxN
but the thing is, if you post this thread in a smallville forum people will choose superman, but if you post this thread in a DBZ/GT forum people will of course choose goku.

Magee
haha, oh ha please give me a second here.

Your logic is plain stupid and wrong. First of all your Superman theory about the trains is wrong, Superman has moved planets so we know he would have no problem doing that... Wait. I just realised the problem here. Your so called argument is all the dbz fans have ever been able to give us and i'm afraid that is not how vs threads work on kmc. We need proof, evidence and logicality here and your theory just does not work when you weigh up all the evidence that says Superman owns Goku 10/10, i'm afraid your little theory only holds up with dbz fanboys. You have no way to prove what your saying other than power levels, which btw have never been a clear indicator of how much power anyone in dbz could exert, I'm afraid you will need to try again.

((The_Anomaly))
haha, oh ha please give me a second here.

Your logic is plain stupid and wrong. First of all your Superman theory about the trains is wrong, Superman has moved planets so we know he would have no problem doing that... Wait. I just realised the problem here. Your so called argument is all the dbz fans have ever been able to give us and i'm afraid that is not how vs threads work on kmc. We need proof, evidence and logicality here and your theory just does not work when you weigh up all the evidence that says Superman owns Goku 10/10, i'm afraid your little theory only holds up with dbz fanboys. You have no way to prove what your saying other than power levels, which btw have never been a clear indicator of how much power anyone in dbz could exert, I'm afraid you will need to try again.

So....wait...you deny basic and simple logic? LOL! I don't even know what to say to that. Thats like saying 2+2=6 and claiming it to be correct. Powerlevels ARE evidence, its called DEDUCTION maybe you've heard of it before, they are a way to gauge what a person is capable of at a specific level of power to someone of a greater or lesser power. Pretty simple stuff, a 4th grader could do the math and deduction needed for this.

Vegeta's powerlevel in saiyan saga = 18,000
First: Vegeta is capable of destroying planets at this point, he is the first to be able to do so that we see, so by default 18,000 becomes the known MINIMUM in which it takes to destroy a planet, it could be less, but we don't know that because we've never seen it. Although we DO know that around 1,500 is capable of destroying something the size of earths moon, but there is no real basis for comparison so thats just an interesting fact.
Now: we have Goku SSJ, who's documented powerlevel is 15,000,000 in the Frieza saga. Since the known minimum to destroy a planet is 18,000 we divide 15,000,000 into 18,000 to get the number of times Goku could destroy a planet at the time of Frieza. For the record that number is 833. So as of the Frieza saga Goku possesses the power to destroy an earth sized planet 833 times.
Then: This is where it becomes a little bit more sketchy because there are no official powerlevels after the Frieza saga. However the Supreme Kai says that the other Supreme Kai's that were killed by Buu (and easily I might add) were about 100 times stronger then Frieza (each one of them). Frieza's documented max powerlevel is 12,000,000. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory, do the simple yet very interesting math, it'll do you wonders.

If you think pictures from a comic book and feats are the only thing that counts as evidence then you have no idea what your talking about. Go to the Star Wars Vs. Forums and you'll see some REAL debating, not the pseudo-arguments that are in the Comic book Vs. Forums. Go to the SW forums and try to debate something, if you debate like they do in the Comic book Vs. you'll be crushed in an instant. Why? Because they use real LOGIC and DEDUCTION something that people here don't seem to get. But simply because you don't get it does not mean you are correct, it just means you cant argue properly.

Magee
Your logic does not correspond with the show and what they were shown capable of doing. Why did Goku need a spirit bomb using energy from everyone on earth to beat buu? Why not just blow up that part of the galaxy since you claim he would of been capable of it. Why didn't Goku just unleash a planet destroying blast on frieza? Namek was about to blow up anyway. Why didn't he I.T cell somewhere and just blow him up? Gohan was barely able to completely destroy cell with his kamehameha but according to you even piccolo could have done this, why didn't he? Power levels were never used after the frieza saga so your argument means nothing to me. I go by what I seen Goku do during dbz not some faulty power level which was never even used after frieza transformed to his final stage.

My friend you are speculating, pure and simple. Would also like to know where you get powerlevels for Goku ssj1 and frieza final form as they were never stated in the show. Another thing I think you are forgetting is the fact Goku tires so easily its just not funny he would not be able to keep up with Superman, he would not be able to hit him, he would not be able to hurt him, end of.

Again just so you catch this. Power levels were never used after the frieza saga, so your point is not valid. However using your logic krillen, tien, yamcha and choutzu should be easily able to blow up the earth... lol.

((The_Anomaly))

Magee
What the hell? Solar system destroying? Why is it that these 'solar system destroying' blasts only make craters no more than a mile wide? It did hit something, it hit cell so why didn't the planet go boom as well as our solar system? I dont care about power levels, I dont care about daizenshu or what ever. I can see that you are basing your opinion off of these power levels and thats fine but the fact still remains Goku has never displayed that kind of power, the kind needed to kill Superman. He has never displayed the raw strength needed to hurt him and is no where near as fast as Superman in fighting speed.

So can I ask, Do you think Goku could kill Superman?

In Fate's Hands
What the hell? Solar system destroying? Why is it that these 'solar system destroying' blasts only make craters no more than a mile wide? It did hit something, it hit cell so why didn't the planet go boom as well as our solar system? I dont care about power levels, I dont care about daizenshu or what ever. I can see that you are basing your opinion off of these power levels and thats fine but the fact still remains Goku has never displayed that kind of power, the kind needed to kill Superman. He has never displayed the raw strength needed to hurt him and is no where near as fast as Superman in fighting speed.

Actually when Kid Goku in Dragonball GT, He displayed that power when he beat Super 17 with Super Dragon Fist, Also Goku was able to beat Cell in GT with one hit.

((The_Anomaly))
What the hell? Solar system destroying? Why is it that these 'solar system destroying' blasts only make craters no more than a mile wide? It did hit something, it hit cell so why didn't the planet go boom as well as our solar system? I don't care about power levels, I don't care about daizenshu or what ever. I can see that you are basing your opinion off of these power levels and thats fine but the fact still remains Goku has never displayed that kind of power, the kind needed to kill Superman. He has never displayed the raw strength needed to hurt him and is no where near as fast as Superman in fighting speed.

Cell clearly states in his final showdown with Gohan that he's not going to destroy the earth with the kamehameha, but he's going to destroy the whole solar system. There's no reason to think he was lying, Gohan obviously knew he wasn't lying because he was about to give up.

Also, displaying that kind of power and it and having it are different matters. Goku hasn't displayed it for a few reasons. Goku (and the Z fighters) protect people, they do not destroy them, it makes no sense for Goku or anyone to destroy the earth when thats what they are protecting.

The villains are a bit of a different story, most of the villains have something to prove and don't destroy the earth because they want to fight the Z fighters to prove they are the strongest and or they want to rule the earth, its hard to rule something you just blew up I'd say. Frieza was the only one to deviate from this but he was afraid of using his full power to destroy the planet out of fear of hurting himself from his own blast so the planet didn't explode right away, it did however blow up shortly after. The funny thing is that Kid Buu isn't like this, and doesn't care about anything and almost as soon as he appears he just casually blows up the earth and then proceeds to I.T around space casually destroying other planets for pure amusement. Thats why we don't see them blow up planets etc. Basically its for plot reasons..ummm..what the Comic people call PIS I think? I.e. Characters not using the full extent of their abilities for plot reasons (i.e. wanting to prove they are the strongest, or to rule the world or whatever). But just because they don't does not mean they cant. They definitely can, Buu did it and it didn't even cause him to blink in any kid of exhaustion or tiredness, he did it simply by forming a ball of energy and casually tossing it at the earth. No tiredness in sight. And as I said he continues to go around doing the same thing with zero sign of exhaustion, actually after easily obliterating a few dozen worlds he goes and proceeds to pummel SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta, again with no sign of exhaustion at all.

To answer your question I think that Goku has an edge in fighting speed over Superman. His kind of speed is more useful in a fight and his I.T is..well...instant, its teleporting. Superman is faster in terms of pure flying and running speed, he's fast but Goku's style of movement is more useful in an overall fight. Basically what I'm saying is that Goku's speed is superior for fights, but Superman would own Goku in a race.

In terms of pure lifting power Superman has the obvious advantage here. Goku's strength is pretty inconsistent, as is most of the Z fighters, but needless to say Goku is pretty strong. It seems that his actual punching power is actually greater then his pure lifting power, which really is weird but whatever, I'd speculate that is has something to do with Ki and not muscles. Needless to say Goku has lifted quite heavy things before, not Superman heavy things, but heavy. At the same time Goku's punches send people flying for miles through mountains and rock etc, which is more impressive then his lifting feats. (in GT Goku punches Super 17 around a good part of the world before 17 stops himself). I'd say that Superman wins in overall strength, but Goku has the power to hurt Superman with his strikes given all his punching feats. If Goku and Supes had a lifting contest Supes would easily win though.

In terms of offensive firepower (blasts etc.) Goku has a MAJOR advantage, and I mean massive. Given the extent of his power (which I was talking about before) he outclasses Supes here easily.

Supes seems to have the edge in durability though as he has survived Supernovas relatively unscathed. Supes also has more durability in terms of physical strikes then Goku. Again this is an inconsistency in DBZ, Goku can survive planet shattering energy attacks, but seems to be more vulnerable to more physical attacks. Again I'd summise that it has something to do with Ki and not his physical body. Needless to say Supes is more durable then Goku, by how much its hard to tell given the inconsistencies in DBZ, but Goku, like Frieza, could easily survive a planets destruction without effort (the problem though is Goku needs air to breathe, but the actual blast wouldn't kill him).

And lastly Supes has a MAJOR edge in stamina. Goku, especially at high levels of power burns out quick where as Superman could go on fighting for ludicrous amounts of time even without the Sun to replenish him. But with the Sun, his stamina is probably a good million times greater then Goku's.

Do I think Goku could beat Superman. Yea, if he can manage to put all his energy into one single uber blast then I.T away to somewhere he can breathe. But he isn't going to outlast Supes and out-muscling Supes is hard pressed for anyone in any comic universe to do, so I doubt that would happen. But given Goku's enormous punching power he could hurt Supes, but how much is questionable. Goku would have to rely on his superior movement techniques and his ludicrous firepower to stop Superman. But one mistake and Supes will beat him. Basically for Goku to win he'd have to do it very fast and right at the start (assuming Supes was going full power from the get-go), if he doesn't then Goku will lose.

God thats a long post lol.

Magee
hehe that was long and has some very good points to it. It's hard for me to tell who has faster fighting reflexes as comparing an anime to a comic book is hard. I do like Goku's smooth style of fighting thinking back on his fight with kid buu and would probably have an edge over Supes in h2h skill although Supes has been trained by mongul and wonder woman. However Goku may be able to hit him and knock him off guard but he can not beat him this way. We all know how ridiculously long it takes these people to charge up their attacks, I honestly do not think Goku would ever hit him with a powerful enough ki attack that could take him down, its just far to slow.

I agree with you on most of what you just said but i'm tired and need to sleep now, good night.

Kon-El
((The_Anomaly)) dude why bother writing posts that long when no one understands basic logic you gave such a good arguments that 5 year old would understand. I think when we asked the guy who created DBZ how strong Goku or any other Z fighter is they would still refuse to belive it. I'm huge Superman and everything that has to do with him fan but i know that he wouldnt be able to beat Goku, it would be a good fight but Goku would win at the end.

Magee
You obviously do not know Superman that well. I understand his logic perfectly well but the fact still remains it is wrong when compared to what the z fighters have shown capable of doing. Feats>>>hyperbole.

((The_Anomaly))
Well I disagree, Goku can beat Superman, just not in a prolonged fight. The only thing Goku is really lacking is stamina. The fight would have to be quick to be in Goku's favour. Goku certainly has the guns to win, but it depends how fast he can get them off.

Magee
This could go on forever and it most likely will because of the beauty of teh Internet lol. In my mind Goku wouldn't stand a chance against a blood lusted Superman out for the kill but hey lets agree to disagree. Maybe I have been brainwashed from reading all them action comics... wink

((The_Anomaly))
Well imagine a blood lusted Goku, it wouldn't be pretty, I actually cant imagine it because the destructive force he could unleash would be ridiculous. I really don't think a battle between these two could end in anything less then the complete Solar System being destroyed if Goku went nuts, but then that isn't Goku's style. As a matter of fact both Goku and Superman tend to hold back a lot anyways. So who knows. If we throw SSJ4 into the mix then it becomes more interesting as SSJ4 seems to not be as straining as SSJ3 in terms of energy consumption, Goku seems to be able to maintain SSJ4 for much a much longer duration of time then SSJ3. I guess its because SSJ4 isn't a progression of the Regular SSJ states like SSJ3 is. SSJ4 Goku would be a tough fight for even Superman as Goku is much stronger in that form and he can stay in that form for long durations of time.

But whatever, this is a hard battle to assess. Goku has never faced someone like Superman and Superman has never faced someone like Goku. Its impossible to judge how well Superman could handle a Ki blast as its never happened before. Like what would Supermans powerlevel be if it was taken? Would he even have one? Impossible to answer.

In Fate's Hands
Well imagine a blood lusted Goku, it wouldn't be pretty, I actually cant imagine it because the destructive force he could unleash would be ridiculous. I really don't think a battle between these two could end in anything less then the complete Solar System being destroyed if Goku went nuts, but then that isn't Goku's style. As a matter of fact both Goku and Superman tend to hold back a lot anyways. So who knows. If we throw SSJ4 into the mix then it becomes more interesting as SSJ4 seems to not be as straining as SSJ3 in terms of energy consumption, Goku seems to be able to maintain SSJ4 for much a much longer duration of time then SSJ3. I guess its because SSJ4 isn't a progression of the Regular SSJ states like SSJ3 is. SSJ4 Goku would be a tough fight for even Superman as Goku is much stronger in that form and he can stay in that form for long durations of time.

But whatever, this is a hard battle to assess. Goku has never faced someone like Superman and Superman has never faced someone like Goku. Its impossible to judge how well Superman could handle a Ki blast as its never happened before. Like what would Supermans powerlevel be if it was taken? Would he even have one? Impossible to answer.

Actually the only reason Goku can't stay in SSJ3 longer than SSJ4 is because Goku's tiny body wasn't able to control the power in him and SSJ4 gave him the abilitity to transform into his adult stage, allowing him to control the power within his body.

Ultimate Hulk43
You obviously do not know Superman that well. I understand his logic perfectly well but the fact still remains it is wrong when compared to what the z fighters have shown capable of doing. Feats>>>hyperbole.

Thank you Magee.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well I disagree, Goku can beat Superman, just not in a prolonged fight. The only thing Goku is really lacking is stamina. The fight would have to be quick to be in Goku's favour. Goku certainly has the guns to win, but it depends how fast he can get them off.

Wrong, Goku also lacks strength & speed against Superman. When has Goku ever shown the ability to hurl a planet across the universe? Never. When has Goku ever gotten from one place to another in a milli-second (without using Instant Transmission)? Never. Goku lacks a lot of things compared to Superman & has absolutely no chance of defeating Superman.

((The_Anomaly))
Wrong, Goku also lacks strength & speed against Superman. When has Goku ever shown the ability to hurl a planet across the universe? Never. When has Goku ever gotten from one place to another in a milli-second (without using Instant Transmission)? Never. Goku lacks a lot of things compared to Superman & has absolutely no chance of defeating Superman.
I love how you Superman fanboys don't even read what I had said and just repeat the same crap over and over like a broken record. Seriously, its embarrassing. Magee seems to be able to comprehend how powerful Goku really is now, I'm glad at least one of the Supes supporters actually reads what the other side of the debate is saying and understands it. The rest of you just go "ZOMG NOOOZZZ SUPES IS R TEH 1337z0r!111" and don't even attempt to understand anything.

Plus, what Superman are you talking about here? Because this is Post-Crisis, not Pre-Crisis. Pre-Crisis Superman is the epitome of Stupid hyperbole and inconsistent ridiculousness. i.e. throwing planets across the universe. Were talking about Current Superman, not Superman 1million, not Superman Prime, and not Pre-Crisis Superman.

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Actually the only reason Goku can't stay in SSJ3 longer than SSJ4 is because Goku's tiny body wasn't able to control the power in him and SSJ4 gave him the abilitity to transform into his adult stage, allowing him to control the power within his body.

Actually No, I was talking about Z Goku not GT Goku. Z Goku can only stay as a SSJ3 for half hour at best in max power. Didn't you see the final fight with Kid Buu? But Goku seems to be able to sustain SSJ4 for much much longer periods despite it being a far more powerful form.

In Fate's Hands

Actually No, I was talking about Z Goku not GT Goku. Z Goku can only stay as a SSJ3 for half hour at best in max power. Didn't you see the final fight with Kid Buu? But Goku seems to be able to sustain SSJ4 for much much longer periods despite it being a far more powerful form.

Hmmmm, I did not know that and I've seen the final fight, but then again its been about 3 years now since I've seen it. All I remember was Goku was SSJ3 then like a few mins later back to normal state.

((The_Anomaly))
Goku goes to power up and then loses his SSJ3 state and collapses of exhaustion. Thats when Vegeta has to step in.

Kento
When does Gokou ever hold back? Seriously Gokou always goes all out against people. Freeza, Cell, Buu. Everyone of them he didn't hold back on. Fat Buu he admits he could have beaten but he's going all out against Kid Buu and loosing. Just because he has planet destroying blast doesn't mean he has planet destroying punches. Also he never aims the blasts at the ground so he doesn't have to worry about destroying the Earth with them. He either hits his target or it ends up going upwards.

We know Superman holds back because he doesn't just fight planetary threats all the time. He takes out little things like thieves also. Superman in a rage has also shown he can split moons with pure strength, and has destroy moon sized asteroids with his heat vision.

When The Z warriors fight Nappa and Vegeta, when they were weaker, the small area they fight in feels the shockwaves of their punches. During the Cell fight, can't remember clearly was it the punches of the blasts that knocked away the camera men? Meanwhile also a much weaker Superman who fought Doomsday made shockwaves that were felt cities away. Both have gotten a whole lot stronger since those days though true.

Superman after coming back to life comments on how much stronger he's gotten in on issue where Lobo comes looking for him when he not only knocks Lobo into space but pushes a large ship out of the atmosphere. Superman has flown to a different galaxy after hearing Kyle Rayner ask for help though it never really states how much time it takes but its fast enough to save Kyle..then he just leaves. Lois also states that he spent years learning how to control his speed in Earth's atmosphere so he doesn't destroy nothing right before he saves her by plowing through a ship she's held at gunpoint on, while also being able to put cotton in her ears, which he tells her so she wouldn't be affected by the sonic boom, and has also taken the guns of the people.

Gokou got stronger by training but he's never shown to be able to punch a person he's fighting anywhere near close from the ground into space. He has moved fast enough to seem like he's sitting in one place though and while its hard to judge speed in DBZ world Gotenks flies around the world a couple of times, and so does Pan. Well Pan only once as a child but it never really states how long it took for either if I remember right.

If Gokou at SSJ could survive a planet exploding then why did Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Piccolo, and Tien die when Buu blew up Earth? If he could at SSJ during the Freeza saga why couldn't any of them during Buu saga. I can understand why he died when Cell exploded on King Kai's planet because Cell released an large amount of energy outwards and that is probably what did it but Buu hit the Earth making it explode. Even if they were unconcious that doesn't make their endurance lower. Why didn't Kaioshin just teleport right back down and retrieve them afterwards before Buu reformed?

Ultimate Hulk43
I love how you Superman fanboys don't even read what I had said and just repeat the same crap over and over like a broken record. Seriously, its embarrassing. Magee seems to be able to comprehend how powerful Goku really is now, I'm glad at least one of the Supes supporters actually reads what the other side of the debate is saying and understands it. The rest of you just go "ZOMG NOOOZZZ SUPES IS R TEH 1337z0r!111" and don't even attempt to understand anything.

Plus, what Superman are you talking about here? Because this is Post-Crisis, not Pre-Crisis. Pre-Crisis Superman is the epitome of Stupid hyperbole and inconsistent ridiculousness. i.e. throwing planets across the universe. Were talking about Current Superman, not Superman 1million, not Superman Prime, and not Pre-Crisis Superman.

I watch DBZ all the time so I understand how powerful DBZ characters but they aren't as strong as any form of Superman. Also, whenever there is a form of Superman that completely outclasses Goku, it's ridiculous as you just stated. But when you claim that Goku can destroy a planet "thousands" of times over, that's not ridiculous. So, who's the real fanboy here? wink Also, I created this thread so I can choose any Superman I want it to be to be in this debate. You don't tell me what to debate in my own thread.

((The_Anomaly))
I watch DBZ all the time so I understand how powerful DBZ characters but they aren't as strong as any form of Superman. Also, whenever there is a form of Superman that completely outclasses Goku, it's ridiculous as you just stated. But when you claim that Goku can destroy a planet "thousands" of times over, that's not ridiculous. So, who's the real fanboy here? wink Also, I created this thread so I can choose any Superman I want it to be to be in this debate. You don't tell me what to debate in my own thread.

So...you think throwing a planet across the universe is more reasonable then being able to destroy a planet thousands of times? Wtf? Anyways, whats your point exactly? Pre-Crisis Superman, Superman Prime and Superman one million would beat Goku. I'm not arguing that. Post-Crisis Superman (current mainstream Supes) however is a different story, Goku has a chance against Post-Crisis Supes and a good one at that. As well you did "choose" what incarnation you wanted. You chose Smallville Clark. But when we started talking about actual Superman no one specified, and so it becomes by default the current version of Superman. Also, you apparently "watch" DBZ but that does not mean you really know how powerful they actually are. but whatever, you can live with your denial. Magee seems to get it, and if I can convince one Superman fanboy of the truth then all my efforts are worth it in the end, so I don't really care.

Originally posted by Kento
If Gokou at SSJ could survive a planet exploding then why did Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Piccolo, and Tien die when Buu blew up Earth? If he could at SSJ during the Freeza saga why couldn't any of them during Buu saga. I can understand why he died when Cell exploded on King Kai's planet because Cell released an large amount of energy outwards and that is probably what did it but Buu hit the Earth making it explode. Even if they were unconcious that doesn't make their endurance lower. Why didn't Kaioshin just teleport right back down and retrieve them afterwards before Buu reformed?

Because it wasn't the earths explosion that killed them, it was Buu's blast that killed them. Plus even if they did survive none of them can survive in space, they need air to breathe. Nevertheless Buu's blast destroyed them not the planets actual explosion.

loserkids62206
i was kind of hoping for the next episode to have more stuff going on with Clark and Lana and stuff. this episode looks really weird, i haven't been looking forward to it which is really rare for me

Kento
Because it wasn't the earths explosion that killed them, it was Buu's blast that killed them. Plus even if they did survive none of them can survive in space, they need air to breathe. Nevertheless Buu's blast destroyed them not the planets actual explosion.

Buu's blast didn't engulf the planet. It hit the planet away from the one KOed. It was going towards Gokou who was to far away from Goten, Trunks, and the rest of them to get to them. Its another reason why I don't believe Gokou's all that fast compared to Superman. Who is to know where it actually landed but it didn't land on or next to Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo. I believe more that it was the explosion of Earth that killed them not the blast. And Tien wasn't anywhere close to where the battle was at so if he could survive a planet explosion he'd have been a body out in space right? When Buu reforms nothing is there. No bodies or anything.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>