Across The Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.Dance_Inside.
This movie/musical looks really cool
I will be seeing it!

check it out
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/across_the_universe/trailers.php

manorastroman
it looks promising, but they'll probably take the stylism too far and queer the whole deal.

.Dance_Inside.
so excited to see this, just saw another full preview of it, while waiting to watch Spiderman 3, pretty sure the trailer was better than that whole movie!

.Dance_Inside.
Just my opinion, by the way

don't get all offensive about it, if your a big Spiderman fan..k

~Flamboyant~
Looks good. I'll see it.

forumcrew
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
Just my opinion, by the way

don't get all offensive about it, if your a big Spiderman fan..k

heh id agree the trailer alone was better than SM3. Ill definitely see this.

NotNegative
I think, to be simplistic, Sam Raimi and Julie Taymor just aren't the same animal. Taymor's made bad stuff (Titus), but when she makes a mistake she makes it a big, flashy, ridiculous, hallucinogenic one. Spider-Man 3 wasn't a fiasco. it was just...eh.

anyway, just saying I think this'll be interesting.

Strangelove
Surrealism is cool. I'll probably check it out. And the Beatles are awesome srug

Mairuzu
Coming soon...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Promising film this is. I'll check it out.

Dusty
One of my friends is dying to see this. I'm not so sure, however.

Mairuzu
its the beatles... what can go wrong...

unless...

Punkyhermy
this will either be spectacular.

or suck really bad.

visuals look gorg regardless.

appleptree
Oh pretty nice I will check the details later , thanks for sharing.

Solo
Me and an ounce of coke are gonna make our way down to see this.

super pr*xy
not as excited about the movie as i am excited about the soundtrack... but the film looks promising.

.Dance_Inside.
I saw the movie yesterday...

two thumbs up!

it was great!

MildPossession
I saw a clip a few days ago with Bono singing and it looked awful.

Bicnarok
The word "Musical" sort of puts me off.

Jim Colyer
A friend was telling me about it. I will have to learn more.

Leo.M
I really want to see this movie. This will be the 1st Musical I'll go to see willingly.

noelluvspotter
I can not wait until this movie comes to my area and I will see it like 10000000 times because I know I will love it because it is related to the Beatles and I love the Beatles, they are hands down the best band EVER!!!!!

FistOfThe North
It looks super boring..

If I go watch this movie it looks like I'll begin falling asleep seconds after the title is intro'd and wake up when the end credits scroll.

fruits
I heard it was amazing but have not yet seen it myself

JayTee
It looks very, very good.

My movie theatre has a movie poster for it up, but with those cheap bastards you'll never know if they'll put the movie through.

Mairuzu
Saw it finally... was just awesome... go see it! NOW!

Reverend Axel
It was fantastic. Cameo by Joe Cocker as the Bum/Pimp charecter for the song "Come Together". When I saw him I just about yelled it out who it was.

mitchum
Cocker. *giggles*

noelluvspotter
It was hands down the BEST movie Ever i cant stop listing to the songs from the soundtrack. It was pure Genius. The actors were amazing. I think it was a billions times better then Sgt. Peppers lonely heart club band. I love the two actors who played max and Jude the were phenomenal. Go see it now if you have not yet done so. Trust me it is well worth the money to go see it. I probably will go see it again.
I LOVED IT!

mitchum
Saw it.

Mairuzu
Saw it again... love it mucho..

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Saw it again... love it mucho.. Saw it twice as well.

bakerboy
I would love to see this movie. A movie musical with the beatles songs is just fabulous.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Saw it twice as well. Haha, im gunna go see it a 3rd time.. my friend hasnt seen it so i gotta take em

noelluvspotter
^ Don't worry it will be even better the third time even if you are going with someone that gets under your skin, I know this because my friend is going to see it for his third time first was with his sis then me and now with a girl he really can't stand from what he tells me anyway. He likes The movie so much as do I.

Oomny
I saw the movie once and I loved it. Pure masterpiece..not the best musical though. but it uses well of it's material.

noelluvspotter
It is the best movie ever and everyone should see it at least once. It's so amazing I can't stop singing the songs from it. I loved It

Mairuzu
yay saw it again for the 3rd time! must see again o_o

King Kandy
I can't believe this thread wasn't popular... one of the best movies i've ever seen.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why would it be popular? The movie sucked.

The plot, diologue, and character development were too good. Ruined the experience for me.

King Kandy
Wait wah? It was bad because it was good?

I can't tell if that was a typo, sarcasm, or if I misunderstood you.

Blax_Hydralisk
If I told you..

I'd have to sodomize you.

King Kandy
No seriously, what did you think of the movie?

Blax_Hydralisk
I haven't seen it yet haermm

chillmeistergen
It looks absolutely awful.

King Kandy
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It looks absolutely awful.
Have you ever seen it? That movie was great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.