Solid Snake vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kink77
Setting: Vietnam Jungle

ExtraMision5555
believe it or not, this thread has been done before

but obviosuly snake wins

snake is what punisher has wild dreams about

braz
pretty much. Pun's still awesome though wink

jgiant
Son of a *****! This thread again, i have argued long and hard about this shit idk if i can find it, but it has some great stuff. Punisher wins.

jgiant
not the original but one http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387006&highlight=punisher+vs.+solid+snake

jgiant
yet another, possibly the oldest one i know http://www.killermovies.com/forums/323655_1-solid-snake-vs-the-punisher

Soljer
Snake is punisher.

But...better in every way, shape, and form. erm.

jgiant
Originally posted by Soljer
Snake is punisher.

But...better in every way, shape, and form. erm. Solid Snake is a rip off of Punisher. PUnisher is better in every way and he is human, what does that tell u. Anywho, snake is good yes, but if he can die, my boi frank will show him how to, he has experience and dirty fighting on his side.

Soljer
Originally posted by jgiant
Solid Snake is a rip off of Punisher. PUnisher is better in every way and he is human, what does that tell u. Anywho, snake is good yes, but if he can die, my boi frank will show him how to, he has experience and dirty fighting on his side.

Solid Snake has greatly superior speed, strength, durability, and fighting skills.

Oh, and equipment.

Oh, and experience.

Like I said, Snake is the Punisher, except better in every way.

jasonk3
Snake PWNS punisher mad

jgiant
Solid Snake has greatly superior speed, strength, durability, and fighting skills.

Oh, and equipment.

Oh, and experience.

Like I said, Snake is the Punisher, except better in every way. Snake has the strength and speed...durability i'd give it to frank, he has been through hell and back and still got up for another round. Experience, Frank is much sharper than snake and has many more years under his belt. Equipment, idk they should get the same thing for this fight. Frank is a better tactitian and will use this to beat snake at his own game.

Soljer
If Snake gets his cardboard box, Frank could be fully decked out in equipment and it wouldn't make a difference in the least.

braz
If Snake gets his cardboard box, Frank could be fully decked out in equipment and it wouldn't make a difference in the least.

LMAO!

laughing laughing laughing

chea, superstealth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
If Snake gets his cardboard box, Frank could be fully decked out in equipment and it wouldn't make a difference in the least. yeah a box in the jungle isn't obvious...

Sam Z
Um... Max Payne is rip off of Punisher. Snake? Not at all.
And as it've been said before Snake is better than Frank in every way.
In strength, speed, durability, fighting skills, experience, reflexes.
And just in case, I can prove all I said ^ with dozen feats. But, this thread've been done TOO many times to waste time again.

But I love Pun as well...

jgiant
Damit, i will never give this fight up, i will fight this till the day i die.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Solid Snake goes down to Metal Gear after he puts a couple a bullet holes in Frank's head.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
Um... Max Payne is rip off of Punisher. Snake? Not at all.
And as it've been said before Snake is better than Frank in every way.
And just in case, I can prove all I said ^ with dozen feats. But, this thread've been done TOO many times to waste time again.

But I love Pun as well...

Please, please do.

Sam Z
Please, please do.

Do what?

blind faith
I think he wants you to prove:

"And as it've been said before Snake is better than Frank in every way.
And just in case, I can prove all I said ^ with dozen feats."

jgiant
Solid Snake ftl.

Symmetric Chaos
Solid Snake ftl.

laughing laughing

SS wins via speedblitz

Sam Z
Originally posted by blind faith
I think he wants you to prove:

"And as it've been said before Snake is better than Frank in every way.
And just in case, I can prove all I said ^ with dozen feats."

Oh that...sad
Seriously, that've been done like 100 times in both "games vs" and "comicbooks vs" forums...

Apolloknight
Snake takes the majority.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Snake takes the majority.

Snake takes ALL mad ..... stick out tongue

jgiant
I'll never say SS wins, not ever, you can't convince me and i can't convince u...ohh well, you know in your heart Punisher wins.

NiņoAraņa
I'll never say SS wins, not ever, you can't convince me and i can't convince u...ohh well, you know in your heart Punisher wins.

oh, skrew it, snake wins stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.