Odin+Rune Thor+Surter+Ymir+Destroyer+Desak vs. Tyrant (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Who wins?

Priest
team Curbstomps him.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Who wins?

Tyrant is sleeping. He went down hard

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by guy222
Tyrant is sleeping. He went down hard

How so? These guys are fleas to FULL powered Tyrant.

Thanos_THOTU
Tyrant will rape them ... What a gangbang it would be ...

Ouallada
Even split or slight advantage to Tyrant.

kgkg
Tyrant wins

Stupid Rookie
Does Surtur have his sword?

The team should be able to take him down. I haven't seen Tyrant battle magic much, but G has a weakness for it, so T might also. in terms of strength, Surtur could knock him into the next century, and the magic of RKT is pretty amazing.

Add to all that the durability of the destroyer, the power of Odin (not really needed since we have RKT, but still nice) and Yamir.

Tyrant is done.

Utrigita
No Galactus yes has shown weakness to it, but not being actually hurt by it or i must have missed something, Fullpowered Tyrant is at the same level as Galactus, (don't know power level) but he is one off the few beings who has actually been capable of hurting Galactus. I give this to Tyrant.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Utrigita
No Galactus yes has shown weakness to it, but not being actually hurt by it or i must have missed something, Fullpowered Tyrant is at the same level as Galactus, (don't know power level) but he is one off the few beings who has actually been capable of hurting Galactus. I give this to Tyrant.

How are we determining that Tyrant=Galactus.

The 6 of these guys are all high sky father in the least. RKT is significantly above Odin (at least in theory) Surtur is a beast. Even the weakest of these guys can destroy galaxies.

Would the desintigration beam work on Tyrant?

Utrigita
numorous things: Tyrant was created to be galactus equal, Tyrant fought and hurt Galactus, they destroyed galaxies in the proces.

You are saying that these guys can destroy galaxies where does it states that on either of them?

Oh yes the good old desintigration beam yes, let me see who did it work against one celestial, oh yes no effect, how did it go for the three skyfather in a battle with Arishem they lost, now Galactus has been stated that when recently feed he posessos powers that at the VERY least rival those posessosed by the Celestial, and seeing how much effect the others had against the celestial then I have my doubt about team 1 defeating Tyrant.

Stupid Rookie
numorous things: Tyrant was created to be galactus equal, Tyrant fought and hurt Galactus, they destroyed galaxies in the proces.

You are saying that these guys can destroy galaxies where does it states that on either of them?

Oh yes the good old desintigration beam yes, let me see who did it work against one celestial, oh yes no effect, how did it go for the three skyfather in a battle with Arishem they lost, now Galactus has been stated that when recently feed he posessos powers that at the VERY least rival those posessosed by the Celestial, and seeing how much effect the others had against the celestial then I have my doubt about team 1 defeating Tyrant.

So Full Powered Tyrant Equals Eternity?

Also didn't both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker damage galactus?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
So Full Powered Tyrant Equals Eternity?

Also didn't both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker damage galactus?

now now now, I never said what level Galactus was, for all I know Tyrant 100% = Galactus feed ore so, but don't forget that he was created as his equal.

A personal observation of mine Galactus will never be at 100% that level he can never arquier, in the Annihilation serie he was descipted as being the most powerful person in the universe, and I think that if he just did go after feeding constantly his powers would continue to grow they would never be halted.

It depends on when we are talking during the secret wars I thors hammer didn't hurt Galactus and seeing how Beta Ray Bill was smacked around by Stardust a herald of Galactus I doubt they would hurt him.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
How so? These guys are fleas to FULL powered Tyrant.

Odin has Gem of Infinite Suns. Surtur w/Twilight/Casket of Ancient Winters. Ymir=Surtur. RKT, we all know who he is. Goodnite, Tyrant

guy222
now now now, I never said what level Galactus was, for all I know Tyrant 100% = Galactus feed ore so, but don't forget that he was created as his equal.

A personal observation of mine Galactus will never be at 100% that level he can never arquier, in the Annihilation serie he was descipted as being the most powerful person in the universe, and I think that if he just did go after feeding constantly his powers would continue to grow they would never be halted.

It depends on when we are talking during the secret wars I thors hammer didn't hurt Galactus and seeing how Beta Ray Bill was smacked around by Stardust a herald of Galactus I doubt they would hurt him.

Godblast hurt Galactus. Odin in his prime was said to be ommipotent. Odin met Infinity. Full Power Galactus=Eternity.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Tyrant will rape them ... What a gangbang it would be ...

Surtur cuts him in two with Twilight

Stupid Rookie

I always thought Tryant was created to be a companion, basically because he was bored, not an equal.

Stormbreaker dented G's armor didn't it? And G said it had been done once before (I think Thor).

I really think the combined might of these guys takes out Tyrant the vast majority of the time. G was driven away by the godblast, he was hungry, but it still drove him away.

Utrigita
firstly Guy222 the thread says nothing about odin surtur ore anyone els possessing any of those items if they did then yes Tyrant would possibly go down.

Meeting infinity isn't a great feat Doctor Strange has meet both Eternity and LT and actually talked the last mentioned from destroying earth.

Yes the godblast hurt Galactus but lets look a little at the situation shall we:
Look at the size at Galactus at a start shall we:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9253/thor161151bo.jpg
Galactus still stands Thor is scared but still charge again look at his size:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/333/thor161162dy.jpg
Is that thor getting hurled at EGO with a force that would have killed him outright, and only the intervention of EGO saved thor:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9584/thor161178be.jpg
Is this Thor setting the hammer in a device that is said to enhance its powers, and is he afraid to wield it himself I think so:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8233/thor161196mq.jpg
Galactus gets drives away by the Godblast yes but not because of it hurting him because of it stealing his energy possible draining his energy that he consumed from other planets
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7928/thor161202tf.jpg
Sorry but a godblast wouldn't hurt galactus today, and Tyrant wouldn't just stand there take the blast like Galactus would, Tyrant will engage them right away, Galactus rarely seeks a fight. Tyrant does. fundamental difference between the two.

guy222
firstly Guy222 the thread says nothing about odin surtur ore anyone els possessing any of those items if they did then yes Tyrant would possibly go down.

Meeting infinity isn't a great feat Doctor Strange has meet both Eternity and LT and actually talked the last mentioned from destroying earth.

Yes the godblast hurt Galactus but lets look a little at the situation shall we:
Look at the size at Galactus at a start shall we:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9253/thor161151bo.jpg
Galactus still stands Thor is scared but still charge again look at his size:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/333/thor161162dy.jpg
Is that thor getting hurled at EGO with a force that would have killed him outright, and only the intervention of EGO saved thor:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9584/thor161178be.jpg
Is this Thor setting the hammer in a device that is said to enhance its powers, and is he afraid to wield it himself I think so:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8233/thor161196mq.jpg
Galactus gets drives away by the Godblast yes but not because of it hurting him because of it stealing his energy possible draining his energy that he consumed from other planets
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7928/thor161202tf.jpg
Sorry but a godblast wouldn't hurt galactus today, and Tyrant wouldn't just stand there take the blast like Galactus would, Tyrant will engage them right away, Galactus rarely seeks a fight. Tyrant does. fundamental difference between the two.

Its the team vs Tyrant. I don't see Tyrant being alive smile

Utrigita
I always thought Tryant was created to be a companion, basically because he was bored, not an equal.

Stormbreaker dented G's armor didn't it? And G said it had been done once before (I think Thor).

I really think the combined might of these guys takes out Tyrant the vast majority of the time. G was driven away by the godblast, he was hungry, but it still drove him away.

Sorry yes my mistake a companion but never the less his power was equal to the power of galactus. they feast on the same kind of energy.

He was hungry yes, that the same when the combined might of all the heroes on earth nearly killed Galactus but there he was starving, but reed saved him, we will never encounter a Galactus that is feed because none on earth can beat him, he is to strong. The primary function of the godblast as illustreted above was to drain galactus of his biosphere energy and as you can see he isn't holding it but also channeling power from ego into the device that holds the hammer some godblast.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Its the team vs Tyrant. I don't see Tyrant being alive smile

And I see this team gets smacked around pretty hard because of them not having the previously mentioned items smile

Stupid Rookie
Good job with the scans Utrigita, but I still say he goes down, remembert his is not Thor vs. Tyrant, Odin is one of the weakest links on the team. Tyrant with have to fight through these guys and I don't see it happening.

I mean Tyrant beat about 6 Herald level guys at once. That is realy imressive, but given the way Odin treated surfer like nothing, I don't see how that is very impressive.

Utrigita
He warped away 6 heralds in his current form without any problems now Odin one that is a difference and thanks.

Priest
Honestly, i think tyrants power level at "full power" is speculation. But i would say that his peak power is still less than a normally fed Galactus, since Galactus has beaten tyrant in the past. all these guys on the team is capable of destroying galaxies pretty easilly. Tyrant as well can.
But the over wellming numbers give the team the advantage.

Stupid Rookie
He warped away 6 heralds in his current form without any problems now Odin one that is a difference and thanks.

Odon smacked the strongest of those 6 away like nothing, without even moving from the shot. The 6 herald level beings attacked T one on one and his disposed of them. I see no reason Odin couldn't do the same. And once again Odin is perhaps the weakest link here.

There is simply too much power for him to take.

Also in theory doesn't he tire and lose energy. I don't think any of the Gods really tire or have limits on their energy sources.

Utrigita
Odon smacked the strongest of those 6 away like nothing, without even moving from the shot. The 6 herald level beings attacked T one on one and his disposed of them. I see no reason Odin couldn't do the same. And once again Odin is perhaps the weakest link here.

There is simply too much power for him to take.

Also in theory doesn't he tire and lose energy. I don't think any of the Gods really tire or have limits on their energy sources.

And Tyrant did so too times 6, I realise that we are talking about powerful beings but they doesn't possesses those weapons that makes them so damn strong, Destroyer with Odin-sword, Surter with Twilight and so on. As said before if they had those items then yes they would win but without those items there chances are very limited.

And again we are not talking about the heralds we are talking about a being that ruled a entire cosmos build and empire destroyed entire galaxies in the process of suppressing races to his will. Galactus being the only being that could stop him that says something for his abilities.

And like his creator Tyrant will never run out of energy he feast direct on the energy of planetary biospheres, and this is every planet in existence. So unless they begin to destroy the entire universe team 1 will have the fight of there lives on there hands, perhaps I should mention that the only thing that was capable of killing Tyrant was the UN, and none of the above possesses that range of power.

Stupid Rookie

And like his creator Tyrant will never run out of energy he feast direct on the energy of planetary biospheres, and this is every planet in existence. So unless they begin to destroy the entire universe team 1 will have the fight of there lives on there hands, perhaps I should mention that the only thing that was capable of killing Tyrant was the UN, and none of the above possesses that range of power.

G can run out of energy. Do you think Surtur is going to sit there and let him feed or something? Thanos was able to leech his power, why can't any of these guys?

If they only thing capable of killing Tyrant was the UN Tyrant would be above Eternity and all sorts of beings that would kill him with a thought. That is a completely false statement.

Wasn't the main advantage in that fight (the one where Morg got the UN) that Tyrant had, his ability to meld with machines and computers and such. I haven't read the issues in a while, but I seem to remember it playing a large roll in G's problems with him. Mystical beings don't have mechanics to screw with. Even the Destroyer isn't a machine per se.

KillAll
i think the team obliterates tyrant without much effort...

didnt tyrant have trouble with thanos???

i think if they all just animated the destroyer (making it grow in size) and give it the odin sword would be a fairly even match.

can anybody provide proof that galactus is on celestial level (cannon proof???)????

odin has said he repelled Galactus (on his own). not actually showing it on panel, but he was telling the story that he did do it.

this is uneven if you ask me.

Utrigita
The UN was brought in my Morg yes because Galactus was going down against Tyrant because of Tyrant using his power over machines to absorb Galactus energy from him. And yes Galactus runs out of power but nothing implicates that this also count for Tyrant because he never has.

The reason Thanos had problems with Tyrant was because Thanos had stolen a orb containing some of tyrant power, which he used against him, and thanos after the battle said that he wouldn't have survived another confrontation with Tyrant. (this orb is used after the depowering done by Galactus he didn't need them before so in this battle he doesn't either since this is his full form)

If Odin was capable of repelling Galactus on his own then why comes he along with two other skyfathers having literally no chance against a single celestial ? messed

I can easily show that Odin in no way what so ever can beat Galactus, and Odin saying that he repelled Galactus is the same as mephisto saying that none could beat him in his own realm which has been done some times. and if you would like canon prof I can ask you a simple question is the celestials capable of time-travel, can they teleport a entire Galaxy across space and time no they cannot at a maximum they can teleport a solarsystem

I can provide that to a simple extent of Galactus power was to recreate Zenn-la in every detail the resurrection was so complete that the watchers nor the celestials noticed anything, I think that speaks perhaps just a little about Galactus powers being capable of fooling this so "mighty" race.

And yes it is uneven Tyrant takes it all to easy. Because as mentioned again this is not the Tyrant that had problems with Thanos, this is the Tyrant that did go toe on toe with Galactus, and none of team one possesses the items that really makes them strong els I think the hoster would have said so.

guy222
The UN was brought in my Morg yes because Galactus was going down against Tyrant because of Tyrant using his power over machines to absorb Galactus energy from him. And yes Galactus runs out of power but nothing implicates that this also count for Tyrant because he never has.

The reason Thanos had problems with Tyrant was because Thanos had stolen a orb containing some of tyrant power, which he used against him, and thanos after the battle said that he wouldn't have survived another confrontation with Tyrant. (this orb is used after the depowering done by Galactus he didn't need them before so in this battle he doesn't either since this is his full form)

If Odin was capable of repelling Galactus on his own then why comes he along with two other skyfathers having literally no chance against a single celestial ? messed

I can easily show that Odin in no way what so ever can beat Galactus, and Odin saying that he repelled Galactus is the same as mephisto saying that none could beat him in his own realm which has been done some times. and if you would like canon prof I can ask you a simple question is the celestials capable of time-travel, can they teleport a entire Galaxy across space and time no they cannot at a maximum they can teleport a solarsystem

I can provide that to a simple extent of Galactus power was to recreate Zenn-la in every detail the resurrection was so complete that the watchers nor the celestials noticed anything, I think that speaks perhaps just a little about Galactus powers being capable of fooling this so "mighty" race.

And yes it is uneven Tyrant takes it all to easy. Because as mentioned again this is not the Tyrant that had problems with Thanos, this is the Tyrant that did go toe on toe with Galactus, and none of team one possesses the items that really makes them strong els I think the hoster would have said so.

Celestial/Galactus connection. smile

Utrigita
yesGuy222 they are all consideret to be Greater Powers by the two cosmic cubes kubik and cosmos.

KillAll

because i believe a single celestial to be more powerful than galactus...

I can easily show that Odin in no way what so ever can beat Galactus,

then show me...

and Odin saying that he repelled Galactus is the same as mephisto saying that none could beat him in his own realm which has been done some times.

not exactly... mephisto is a deciever... also odin didnt say what state galactus was in. he could have been depleted of power. but i still believe odin capable of repelling him (stopping him from eating asgard).

and if you would like canon prof I can ask you a simple question is the celestials capable of time-travel, can they teleport a entire Galaxy across space and time no they cannot at a maximum they can teleport a solarsystem

i believe they can do that.

fooling somebody doesnt put you on a level of power with that being/person. what issue did these things happen in???

i think you are a little "off". lol. tyrant isnt that powerful compared to everybody on the team. i say they easily dwarf him in power. to each his own.

guy222
yesGuy222 they are all consideret to be Greater Powers by the two cosmic cubes kubik and cosmos.

Happy Dance

Utrigita

Stupid Rookie
And what are we talking about in the team, a old man, thor with his rune is strong yes, Surtur without his sword isn't that strong, Ymir a frost gigant wow, destroyer wow it was strong against the celestials animated by all the asgardiens and still its disentegration beam had no effect.
Desak a godkiller impressiv but this god isn't gona fit in this prophy room.

"Ymir a frost giant wow" the dude is kinda a beast.

Also you keep talking about how Celestials can't time travel, or teleport and therefore are lower? Why is that? SS can create life, and time travel, so SS>Celestials.

In the IG the Celestials were literally throwing planets at Thanos with their powers. They literally lines up dozens of planets and threw then at him. I have never seen G do this.

starlock
team for the win,tyrant is too out numbered

Utrigita
"Ymir a frost giant wow" the dude is kinda a beast.

Also you keep talking about how Celestials can't time travel, or teleport and therefore are lower? Why is that? SS can create life, and time travel, so SS>Celestials.

In the IG the Celestials were literally throwing planets at Thanos with their powers. They literally lines up dozens of planets and threw then at him. I have never seen G do this.

I am not talking about time travel I am talking about teleporting entire galaxies across space and time some difference.

And when have the Surfer ever created life from nothingness like Galactus did, and return the dead to life, if so give me a reference.

No but I haven't seen one Celestial destroying three solar systems like that SNAP like Galactus did in Annihulus 6#. And just again Galactus was described as being "the most powerful being in the universe" in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2.

And why didn't Galactus do that because he had already gone down and I don't think he liked the idear of destroying planets that could sustain him just a thought.

Now you say Ymir is a beast, but apparenty you won't recknice Tyrant being one hmmm messed

Soujaboy
The team 10/10

Any one of them could possibly defeat him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The team 10/10

Any one of them could possibly defeat him.

Tyrant is destroyed

Stupid Rookie
I am not talking about time travel I am talking about teleporting entire galaxies across space and time some difference.

And when have the Surfer ever created life from nothingness like Galactus did, and return the dead to life, if so give me a reference.

No but I haven't seen one Celestial destroying three solar systems like that SNAP like Galactus did in Annihulus 6#. And just again Galactus was described as being "the most powerful being in the universe" in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2.

And why didn't Galactus do that because he had already gone down and I don't think he liked the idear of destroying planets that could sustain him just a thought.

Now you say Ymir is a beast, but apparenty you won't recknice Tyrant being one hmmm messed

Thanos can teleport, is he higher than Celestials? My point was that it doesn't matter.

SS has given life to an entire planet, I don't have the scans, but they are in the respect thread.

Also Galactus being described as "the most powerful being in the universe" doesn't carry to much weight. A&T were described as each being of equal power to Galctus, so that pretty much cancels it out.

Odin says G triend to consume asgard, and he turned him away. I know he was supposedly "hungry" but still. Surtur has proven to be more of a challenge.

And What if Odin steals some of Tyrant's power bubbles?

At no point am I doubting Tyrant's power, there is no shame in going down to this group.

Also I haven't seen Celestials destroy several solar systems, this is true, but Odin is said to have destroyed galaxies. More importantly, we keep using Galactus as a reference, but Galactus>Tyrant.

Utrigita
Thanos can teleport, is he higher than Celestials? My point was that it doesn't matter.

SS has given life to an entire planet, I don't have the scans, but they are in the respect thread.

Also Galactus being described as "the most powerful being in the universe" doesn't carry to much weight. A&T were described as each being of equal power to Galctus, so that pretty much cancels it out.

Odin says G triend to consume asgard, and he turned him away. I know he was supposedly "hungry" but still. Surtur has proven to be more of a challenge.

And What if Odin steals some of Tyrant's power bubbles?

At no point am I doubting Tyrant's power, there is no shame in going down to this group.

Also I haven't seen Celestials destroy several solar systems, this is true, but Odin is said to have destroyed galaxies. More importantly, we keep using Galactus as a reference, but Galactus>Tyrant.

Teleporting one object to teleporting a Galaxy then yes it does matter and yes the Celestial can teleport planets across galactic distance and galactus just outrunes them with a Galaxy.

We wasn't discussing giving life to a Planet, but resurrecting a dead world enclugding there entire population in every detail.

So when it said that Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe, it is unuseable then I find it harder to find the truth in seeing that Odin is said to have destroyed entire Galaxies.

And again find the damm comic where is says so, that Galactus tried to feast on Asgard. I know Galactus pretty well and nothing like this has in my openion never happend in the 616.

No your argumentation isn't good like mine sometimes isn't either, a Celestial cannot destroy a Galaxy but Odin can and still he was beaten by a Celestial confused

The reason we discussed Galactus was because of you saying that a single Celestial could beat Galactus which in my openion is unbeliable.
Now the celestials is another story.

Again I would like to point out that Tyrant before his depowering didn't need the orbs, but feed on the energy of lifesupporting planet, there mear existance granted him strength. This means that he will never run out of energy.

I know there is no dishonor in losing to this team, but I find it unbelievable that he should lose to this team, since ... you know the drill.

But lets say Surtur has the Twilight then yes they win.

Soujaboy
Teleporting one object to teleporting a Galaxy then yes it does matter and yes the Celestial can teleport planets across galactic distance and galactus just outrunes them with a Galaxy.

We wasn't discussing giving life to a Planet, but resurrecting a dead world enclugding there entire population in every detail.

So when it said that Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe, it is unuseable then I find it harder to find the truth in seeing that Odin is said to have destroyed entire Galaxies.

And again find the damm comic where is says so, that Galactus tried to feast on Asgard. I know Galactus pretty well and nothing like this has in my openion never happend in the 616.

No your argumentation isn't good like mine sometimes isn't either, a Celestial cannot destroy a Galaxy but Odin can and still he was beaten by a Celestial confused

The reason we discussed Galactus was because of you saying that a single Celestial could beat Galactus which in my openion is unbeliable.
Now the celestials is another story.

Again I would like to point out that Tyrant before his depowering didn't need the orbs, but feed on the energy of lifesupporting planet, there mear existance granted him strength. This means that he will never run out of energy.

I know there is no dishonor in losing to this team, but I find it unbelievable that he should lose to this team, since ... you know the drill.

But lets say Surtur has the Twilight then yes they win.

Stop the bullshit. The team wins this easily with or without the Twilight sword. Any one of the characters on this team can potentially defeat Tyrant.

leonidas
team wins. handily. and yes, they win without twilight. all twilight did was stop odin from using the full odinpower. what exactly would it do to tyrant aside from act like a big, unbreakable sword . . .?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonidas
team wins. handily. and yes, they win without twilight. all twilight did was stop odin from using the full odinpower. what exactly would it do to tyrant aside from act like a big, unbreakable sword . . .?

srug

If its anything like the mythic one . . . destroy large objects and crack the sky.

Galan007
Team Asgard...... with relative ease.

Mider999
umm tyrant should be equal to galactus at full power or at least almost equal shouldnt he thus he should win

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mider999
umm tyrant should be equal to galactus at full power or at least almost equal shouldnt he thus he should win

A full powered Galactus is more along the lines of a speculative Galactus. However even by his best showings Galactus would be owned by this team.

Utrigita
Stop the bullshit. The team wins this easily with or without the Twilight sword. Any one of the characters on this team can potentially defeat Tyrant.

Was I talking to you, no I wasn't most of the previous post was regarding to a celestial confrontation with Galactus and odin said to be capable of driving away Galactus.

You say this is bullshit and then you go saying that a single member of this team can defeat a full powered Tyrant, now who is bullshitting? YOU. Destroyer sure as hell wouldn't solo tyrant on his own, neither would any of the others, they simply doesn't have that spectre of power to do it alone. And I still stand with my statement and guess what you cannot do anything about me saying that I think Tyrant will win unless you begin giving reasons for me to think otherwise. eek!

Twilight hmm a Sword that caurses rifts in entire dimensions oh yes what a weak sword roll eyes (sarcastic).

Utrigita
A full powered Galactus is more along the lines of a speculative Galactus. However even by his best showings Galactus would be owned by this team.

thumb down

Soujaboy
Was I talking to you, no I wasn't most of the previous post was regarding to a celestial confrontation with Galactus and odin said to be capable of driving away Galactus.

You say this is bullshit and then you go saying that a single member of this team can defeat a full powered Tyrant, now who is bullshitting? YOU. Destroyer sure as hell wouldn't solo tyrant on his own, neither would any of the others, they simply doesn't have that spectre of power to do it alone. And I still stand with my statement and guess what you cannot do anything about me saying that I think Tyrant will win unless you begin giving reasons for me to think otherwise. eek!

Twilight hmm a Sword that caurses rifts in entire dimensions oh yes what a weak sword roll eyes (sarcastic).

Don't post if you don't want to be responded too. If you post bullshit, someone's likely to call you on it

Any member of this team with the exception of Desak could possibly defeat a full powered Tyrant. What did Tyrant do? destroy a few planets, knock over a couple suns, destroy a galaxy or two? Odin has done the same and more.

Odin as the personification of the Odin Power creates a galaxy to display to Thor the true power of the Odin Power.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Odin has a battle that in moments spans across the universe, knocking over planets like ant hills, recreating suns, and even shaking the foundation of the universe.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

The dark side of Odin's mind using a small fraction of the Odin Power begins consuming the universe. Odin then awakes, easily destroys it, and restores all how it was before the ordeal.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

Who's more powerful than Odin RKT. Lets see how RKT does with two skyfather lv beings.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTK3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/RTKLoki6.jpg

Ymir and Surtur's power both rival Odin's. Either one of the two could give Tyrant a run for his money. Surtur with the Twilight sword was destroying Galaxies just to test out his sword.

Destroyer is powerful enough to face Celestials, he was destroyed because he was fighting 9 at once.

This team easily wins. 10/10

guy222
Don't post if you don't want to be responded too. If you post bullshit, someone's likely to call you on it

Any member of this team with the exception of Desak could possibly defeat a full powered Tyrant. What did Tyrant do? destroy a few planets, knock over a couple suns, destroy a galaxy or two? Odin has done the same and more.

Odin as the personification of the Odin Power creates a galaxy to display to Thor the true power of the Odin Power.

Odin has a battle that in moments spans across the universe, knocking over planets like ant hills, recreating suns, and even shaking the foundation of the universe.

The dark side of Odin's mind using a small fraction of the Odin Power begins consuming the universe. Odin then awakes, easily destroys it, and restores all how it was before the ordeal.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

Who's more powerful than Odin RKT. Lets see how RKT does with two skyfather lv beings.

Ymir and Surtur's power both rival Odin's. Either one of the two could give Tyrant a run for his money. Surtur with the Twilight sword was destroying Galaxies just to test out his sword.

Destroyer is powerful enough to face Celestials, he was destroyed because he was fighting 9 at once.

Celestials>Asgardians>Destroyer>Tyrant.

Utrigita

I like to be responded to not just by a idiot who apparently hasn't even bothered to read the previous posts with me discussing a celestial fight against Galactus, and in contrast to that the power of odin and Destroyer, which most powerful attack has no effect what so ever against a single celestial. And One of the celestial stopped the arm of the destroyer without breaking a sweat even though it was in possession of the life force from all the asgardiens (except Thor)

By the way nice scans the first thou isn't as far as I can read taking place in the real world but rather in a alternate dimension ore perhaps in thors own mind.

Do you still think that a single member of the team can win against Tyrant, because by showing me this scans you have convinced me that the team will win.

Soujaboy
I like to be responded to not just by a idiot who apparently hasn't even bothered to read the previous posts with me discussing a celestial fight against Galactus, and in contrast to that the power of odin and Destroyer, which most powerful attack has no effect what so ever against a single celestial. And One of the celestial stopped the arm of the destroyer without breaking a sweat even though it was in possession of the life force from all the asgardiens (except Thor)

By the way nice scans the first thou isn't as far as I can read taking place in the real world but rather in a alternate dimension ore perhaps in thors own mind.

Do you still think that a single member of the team can win against Tyrant, because by showing me this scans you have convinced me that the team will win.

I don't understand. Are you calling me an idiot or are you saying I'm not an idiot? confused

I may be wrong, but to my knowledge the Odin Power created a galaxy to display to Thor the true nature of the Odin Force.

I believe Odin, Surtur, and Ymir could possibly defeat him. Destroyer can also potentially defeat him depending on the being who's animating him, but I know Desak would be destroyed.

Utrigita
I don't understand. Are you calling me an idiot or are you saying I'm not an idiot? confused

I may be wrong, but to my knowledge the Odin Power created a galaxy to display to Thor the true nature of the Odin Force.

I believe Odin, Surtur, and Ymir could possibly defeat him. Destroyer can also potentially defeat him depending on the being who's animating him, but I know Desak would be destroyed.

Some off the way yes wink in most of the previous post I was refering to a celestial vs Galactus on which me and stupid rookie I believed was having a argument. And that why I called you and Idiot because you called all my argument for Galactus being more powerfull then Celestial, and it looked like you didn't read them.

Can be truem but from what I see this isn't the real world but rather a different plan to illustret the power. (would explain why the planets was so god damm small)

Thanks that what I wanted to hear. They could probably do it. Destroyer I don't think so but that just my openion, and Desak thanks to. smile

The last of the part of you Scans are really great and that is what made me change my mind that was great big grin

Soujaboy
Some off the way yes wink in most of the previous post I was refering to a celestial vs Galactus on which me and stupid rookie I believed was having a argument. And that why I called you and Idiot because you called all my argument for Galactus being more powerfull then Celestial, and it looked like you didn't read them.

Can be truem but from what I see this isn't the real world but rather a different plan to illustret the power. (would explain why the planets was so god damm small)

Thanks that what I wanted to hear. They could probably do it. Destroyer I don't think so but that just my openion, and Desak thanks to. smile

The last of the part of you Scans are really great and that is what made me change my mind that was great big grin

I ignored the whole Galactus vs Celestial thing because it's pure speculation to say one's more powerful than the other. Both are powerful characters so meh I left it alone.

meh

Which scans, the RKT or the odin ones?

Utrigita
And that was kind of what pissed me of (sorry) but calling all that I have said in the last three page about Galactus vs a Celestial bullshit. That was what i thought you was refering to.

All of them to be frankly is great scans smile.

Soujaboy
And that was kind of what pissed me of (sorry) but calling all that I have said in the last three page about Galactus vs a Celestial bullshit. That was what i thought you was refering to.

All of them to be frankly is great scans smile.

No, it was the Tyrant can defeat all these characters at once it was what called bullshit. My bad for the misunderstanding. smile

Ok thanks smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.