Night wing vs Batman (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No gadgets just fighting skills...who wins?

Soljer
Batman.

guy222
Originally posted by steverules
No gadgets just fighting skills...who wins?

Bruce

Soljer
Indeed; I suppose I will expound.

Nightwing has been said to be a hair's breadth faster than Bruce.

However, Bruce has been depicted as MUCH stronger, and, obviously, has far more impressive skill feats. He's also taken heftier beatings, so would appear to have the better durability.

You could, of course, chock it up to volume - Batman's had MORE showings, so, of course, he'd have more good showings.

But either way, Batman's skill and strength feats MORE than outweigh Nightwings (very slight) speed advantage.

Juntai
When they fought in Bruce Wayne Murders, Nightwing couldn't lay a hand on Bruce. He was too fast, too powerful, too agile, and generally too much for Nightwing.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
When they fought in Bruce Wayne Murders, Nightwing couldn't lay a hand on Bruce. He was too fast, too powerful, too agile, and generally too much for Nightwing.

True, true.

But, it has been stated that Nightwing is actually SLIGHTLY faster than Bruce.

batdude123

Also, when Bruce decided to quit being Batman, Dick was in a rage and went all out against him. Bats didn't even want to fight, and he casually beat Nightwing down who was in a bloodlusted state.

Bruce beats him in a h2h fight 10/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Also, when Bruce decided to quit being Batman, Dick was in a rage and went all out against him. Bats didn't even want to fight, and he casually beat Nightwing down who was in a bloodlusted state.

Bruce beats him in a h2h fight 10/10. You're talking about the same time I think.
Bruce Wayne got framed for murder, and quit being Bruce

batdude123
You're talking about the same time I think.
Bruce Wayne got framed for murder, and quit being Batman.

Yes. That's the one.

Juntai
edit

braz
any of yall read City of Crime? Batman was taking like 20 people at once h2h, and kicking ass. i dont think Nightwing could do that.

Accel
Originally posted by braz
any of yall read City of Crime? Batman was taking like 20 people at once h2h, and kicking ass. i dont think Nightwing could do that.
Beating up cannon fodder is practically the initiation to become a professional street-leveler in the first place.

jasonk3
Batman

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Beating up cannon fodder is practically the initiation to become a professional street-leveler in the first place.

Aye. Wolverine does it, Spidey does it, Captain America does it, Nightwing does it, Iron Fist does it, Daredevil does it.

Taking out twenty nameless people isn't any kind of feat.

Wally West
Originally posted by batdude123

Bruce beats him in a h2h fight 10/10. He hardly beat him down, he hit Dick twice. Dick hit Bruce twice, one was a 'free' hit, one wasn't. Dick also dodged some of Bruce's attacks and when Bruce was jumping around the cave Dick caught him and dragged him back by his cape. All Bruce did was manipulate Dick into the position he wanted and caused him to break the casing with the Robin costume, but he didn't beat him down. And Dick was hardly bloodlusted, he was just angry, its not like he was trying to kill Bruce, he just wanted to be acknowledged.

Anyway Bruce does win, but its not easy. I think Dick would beat Bruce if he was fighting Bruce when he was Dick's age, so around the Batman Year One period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.