Ev Sabah Nur vs James Howlett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
bloodlust

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
bloodlust

I like em both

capt it up
ev sabah nur? who is that

swerve1988
Originally posted by guy222
I like em both

me too...but you know who my money is on Happy Dance

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up

Apoc

jasonk3

I think he mean "En Sabah Nur" - Apocalypse..maybe ..i unno confused1

Soljer
Ev Sabah Nur is actually a, relatively unknown, brother to Apocalypse. I believe he only actually appeared in a single comic, and wasn't that impressive.

swerve1988
Originally posted by jasonk3
I think he mean "En Sabah Nur" - Apocalypse..maybe ..i unno confused1

damn...i didn't catch that typo......botched thread

capt it up
so is it apcalypse or is it his brother/ servent who could control stone?

Space M ummy

En Sabah Nur is apocalypse. The "stone servant" you're thinking of is Ozymandias.

En Sabah Nur 10000/10000

swerve1988

APOC

capt it up
why did he not just say apoc

capt it up
. stick out tongue

Soljer
And that's why Animated Apocalypse is better than comic apocalypse.

Animated apocalypse wasn't even SCRATCHED by Wolverine's claws.

srankmissingnin
Jungle Adventure Apocalypse = A robot

swerve1988
and what do these scans prove??

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
And that's why Animated Apocalypse is better than comic apocalypse.

Animated apocalypse wasn't even SCRATCHED by Wolverine's claws.

it was a joke that not really apoc it a simulation of him. Though apoc would easily be cut by Logan if he was written correctly he pwn logan.

swerve1988
APOC can turn his skin into any metel( carbonadium,adamantium, vibranium) or pull a "magneto" on wolvie

capt it up
APOC can turn his skin into any metel( carbonadium,adamantium, vibranium) or pull a "magneto" on wolvie
no he cant. when did he ever turn his skinn into adamatium?

swerve1988
no he cant. when did he ever turn his skinn into adamatium?

its within his powers

capt it up
doubt it if he never done it

swerve1988
doubt it if he never done it

don't be mad if your poor logan was once a slave to APOC

capt it up
don't be mad if your poor logan was once a slave to APOC
why would I be mad? Apoc never demenstrated that he could turn is skinn into a grade adamatium and if he could he a moron for never doing it which actaully takes away from his character.

so either apoc a moron, but can turn hsi skinn into adamtium or he super smart and can't turn his skinn into adamtium which makes a lot more sense

capt it up
also what was the point of this thread? To be a spite thread? whoopy you created a spite thread good for you

swerve1988
why would I be mad? Apoc never demenstrated that he could turn is skinn into a grade adamatium and if he could he a moron for never doing it which actaully takes away from his character.

so either apoc a moron, but can turn hsi skinn into adamtium or he super smart and can't turn his skinn into adamtium which makes a lot more sense

oh smile well what about PIS....this bug has plagued APOC for a while now

jasonk3

Doubt it...the guy ducked from a wooden table..im sure wolverine's claws do more damage.

capt it up
oh smile well what about PIS....this bug has plagued APOC for a while now

thats your excuse for why apoc never made his skinn adamatium? If that was the case that it woud nto be PIS since he never done it even in his good showings which further more inforces the fact he can't do it.

bigbran
oh smile well what about PIS....this bug has plagued APOC for a while now What would be pis, is Apoc turning into Adamantium...

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
What would be pis, is Apoc turning into Adamantium... yes

TricksterPriest
Um, actually, it's not. Swerve is correct for once. It is well within Apocalypse's powers to be able to do that. The writers rarely use it, but he can do it. 2nd, Apocalypse can give himself any physical superpower, so there you go. And said Apoc robot did not have any of Apocalypse's powers. Logan couldn't touch Apoc with his claws. Unless they had the kind of extreme jobber aura that let him cut Thanos w/e the IG............. shifty

capt it up
So APOC a moron then. If Apoc could turn into adamatium and never did it that means he a moron. The fact is he can't do it and if he could and did not that would make him a moron.

TricksterPriest
Um, it's called shit writing. Not Apocalypse being a moron. Does Darkseid's omega effect being blocked by Wondy's bracelets make him a loser? Does Darkseid losing to Supes and not using his VAST array of powers make him a moron? No, it does not. Because Jeph Loeb was writing both those times. Now, Loeb hasn't written Apocalypse, but the point stands. Apocalypse has been ruthlessly jobbed and depowered by the writers at Marvel. Hence, the distinction on the forum between 'Current' and 'Classic' Apocalypse. smart

capt it up
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Um, it's called shit writing. Not Apocalypse being a moron. Does Darkseid's omega effect being blocked by Wondy's bracelets make him a loser? Does Darkseid losing to Supes and not using his VAST array of powers make him a moron? No, it does not. Because Jeph Loeb was writing both those times. Now, Loeb hasn't written Apocalypse, but the point stands. Apocalypse has been ruthlessly jobbed and depowered by the writers at Marvel. Hence, the distinction on the forum between 'Current' and 'Classic' Apocalypse. smart
If apoc never doen it and eh could it makes him a moron. The fact si if he never done it then he can't. Your examples are people using moves they have and them failing. Your saying apoc can do some thing he never done. If he enevr done it then why can he do it? there no prove to say he can do it and if he could do it and never did it that would make him a moron. It would be more PIS if apoc made him self adamatium.

capt it up
But classic apoc has never done it either. Your assuming he can do soem thing with no actaul prove of him doing it

bigbran
Um, it's called shit writing. Not Apocalypse being a moron. Does Darkseid's omega effect being blocked by Wondy's bracelets make him a loser? Does Darkseid losing to Supes and not using his VAST array of powers make him a moron? No, it does not. Because Jeph Loeb was writing both those times. Now, Loeb hasn't written Apocalypse, but the point stands. Apocalypse has been ruthlessly jobbed and depowered by the writers at Marvel. Hence, the distinction on the forum between 'Current' and 'Classic' Apocalypse. smart So basically... now let me get this straight...

EVERY writer is the reason that Apoc doesn't turn into adamantium?

Funny, isn't it?

Also, when has he ever turned himself into adamantium?
He isn't f*cking Absorbing Man.

capt it up
So basically... now let me get this straight...

EVERY writer is the reason that Apoc doesn't turn into adamantium?

Funny, isn't it?

Also, when has he ever turned himself into adamantium?
He isn't f*cking Absorbing Man.
thats what I am saying.

I am in full agreement.

though reguardless of apoc being able or not beable to turn into adamatium Logan still gets stomped every time.

bigbran
thats what I am saying.

I am in full agreement.

though reguardless of apoc being able or not beable to turn into adamatium Logan still gets stomped every time. Yup.

Most likely.

Just because Apoc has the power to change his body, doesn't give him the ability to turn into adamantium.
Unless... of course, he has done it, which if he has done it... once?

I'm sure he would do it, if he has only done it once in his run...
That is, if he has done it.

You know what I'm saying?

Done it once, doesn't mean he will do it again... unless he has done it more than once...

"Done it"
shifty

capt it up
Yup.

Most likely.

Just because Apoc has the power to change his body, doesn't give him the ability to turn into adamantium.
Unless... of course, he has done it, which if he has done it... once?

I'm sure he would do it, if he has only done it once in his run...
That is, if he has done it.

You know what I'm saying?

Done it once, doesn't mean he will do it again... unless he has done it more than once...

"Done it"
shifty

Though I don't think he has. Though 2020 x-men there colossus could do it though it was a different colossus

TricksterPriest
Read the god damn respect thread. He can do what I said. It's merely a matter of extrapolating. And keep in mind there are still many, many ,scans and back issues that aren't in there yet.

capt it up
Has he ever done it? Hmm stating he can turn into any metal means squat it just hype like wolverine saying he the best there is or spiderman saying thor can not lift this no one can and he a 15 tonner at the time is doing it.

Warmonger
If he hasn't turned himself into damanttium before there is no reasn to belve that he can.

Evil_Ash

swerve1988

WE AGREE ONCE AGAIN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.