Sentry vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonk3
This may have been done before, but who wins ?

TricksterPriest
I can't remember anyone else doing this. I want to say DD, but Sentry is a huge unknown. I'll say DD anyway, since I doubt Sentry is equal to Supes. AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY SENTRY>SUPERMAN, be my guest. evil face Just know that half the forum will pummel you. stick out tongue

my2cents
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I can't remember anyone else doing this. I want to say DD, but Sentry is a huge unknown. I'll say DD anyway, since I doubt Sentry is equal to Supes. AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY SENTRY>SUPERMAN, be my guest. evil face Just know that half the forum will pummel you. stick out tongue

SENTRY > SUPERMAN !!! There I said. Possibly The bravest man on the forum.

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
*holds up a large torch* kill the blasphemer! laughing

xmeat
*holds up a large torch* kill the blasphemer! laughing you dont say

my2cents
*holds up a large torch* kill the blasphemer! laughing

laughing

D-Block
Sentry wins

Symmetric Chaos
DD wins this at least 9/10.

The problem is he'll just keep evolving so its hard to match him against . . . well . . . anything.

lando005
Originally posted by my2cents
SENTRY > SUPERMAN !!! There I said. Possibly The bravest man on the forum.
you blaspheming bastard i'll claw your toe nails out with a rusty hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing stick out tongue

my2cents
Originally posted by lando005
you blaspheming bastard i'll claw your toe nails out with a rusty hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing stick out tongue

laughing You'll never find me laughing

lando005
Originally posted by my2cents
laughing You'll never find me laughing I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!! the ice cream man told me cool

Batman-Prime
DD easy.

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
This may have been done before, but who wins ?

Good Sunday to u. DD ftw

WorldWarHulk
I can't remember anyone else doing this. I want to say DD, but Sentry is a huge unknown. I'll say DD anyway, since I doubt Sentry is equal to Supes. AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY SENTRY>SUPERMAN, be my guest. evil face Just know that half the forum will pummel you. stick out tongue Superman>Sentry>>>>Apocalypse.

Supreme being
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Superman>Sentry>>>>Hulk.

yes

Avalonofthewind
Sentry wins...

...an ass beating. smile

charlemagne9746
DD effortlessly

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Sentry wins...

...an Emmy. smile I agree.

tkitna
Sentry

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Superman>Sentry>>>>Apocalypse.

Why are you pointing out things we already know?

llagrok
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
DD effortlessly

Now that's just being stupid. The only way DD would eventually win, would be by evolving. Sentry would win the first fight, and possibly the second. Then Doomsday would evolve and defeat him.

Putting anyone up against Doomsday is kinda stupid, because he'll just evolve and win in the end.

Ra˙ne
Originally posted by llagrok
Now that's just being stupid. The only way DD would eventually win, would be by evolving. Sentry would win the first fight, and possibly the second. Then Doomsday would evolve and defeat him.

Putting anyone up against Doomsday is kinda stupid, because he'll just evolve and win in the end.

I don't' know much about DD but if he fights someone and they kill him in the first fight does he just stay dead or does he come back to life in an evolved form? smokin'

D-Block
Sentry would beat DD if they fought if DD has to evolve and come back that means he lost and Sentry won.

Validus
Sentry wouldn't even win the first fight.

llagrok
Originally posted by Validus
Sentry wouldn't even win the first fight.

You're probably one those guys who go "Sentry's not even at Superman's level" ?

Sentry would definitely win the first fight, but then it'd be harder.

Symmetric Chaos
DD has beaten Superman more than once. And currently he can adapt on the fly as well.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DD has beaten Superman more than once. And currently he can adapt on the fly as well.

DD was knocked out pretty fast in infinite crisis.

Validus
By two versions of Superman.

Anyone here think Sentry is equal to two Supermen? Sure hope not. It's generous enough to say he's equal to one.

llagrok
By two versions of Superman.

Anyone here think Sentry is equal to two Supermen? Sure hope not. It's generous enough to say he's equal to one.

Haha, yes, very generous.

Symmetric Chaos

Yeah. The page before that BA killed Amazo without effort too.

Besides DD was about ready to pound on our Superman until Earth2 Supes hit him and the two teamed up.

llagrok
Either way, there's no denying Doomsday's strength, but Sentry can fly faster than lightspeed, and no one has been able to injure him yet.

Doomsday is immune to telepathy?

charlemagne9746
Which version of DD is this anyway....Gog wars Doomsday would rip Sentry a new *******.

Validus
Doomsday has beaten telepathy before and theres nothing to prove Sentry can even use his TP in that manner anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
no one has been able to injure him yet.

no expression

Well then lets just put him above the LT then.

carver9
Sentry>>>superman

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Why are you pointing out things we already know? Because sometimes the obvious, just isn't obvious enough to some people.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry>>>superman

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

Juntai
Doomsday has beaten telepathy before and theres nothing to prove Sentry can even use his TP in that manner anyway. Yep, he evolved past telepathy already.

carver9
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

My opinion, you can take it like you want. If you consider me a fan boy than hey, even though Im going to tell you that I hate the sentry but love superman comics.

TricksterPriest
It's not a matter of opinion. You're just outright wrong. Superman has feats far above the level of sentry and Sentry hasn't demonstrated his power against top tiers consistently the way Supes has.

manorastroman
that's kind of stupid criteria, considering we're comparing a seventy year old flagship character to a four (five?) year old b-list character.

sentry is still an unknown, but he has a handful of good battle, strength, speed, and durability feats. i think marvel will write him to be exactly equal to superman, as it should be.

llagrok
It's not a matter of opinion. You're just outright wrong. Superman has feats far above the level of sentry and Sentry hasn't demonstrated his power against top tiers consistently the way Supes has.

Sentry hasn't been around long enough to. However, he did defeat all the Inhumans, the hulk, absorbing man, wolverine and many others without any effort at all.

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Superman can do all of that, plus, the Absorbing Man feat was PIS.

Marvel can write this guy all they want, he'll never be 1/10 the character Superman is, regardless of whatever cockamany feats they give him.

Juntai
Oh shit, he beat Wolverine, Doomsday is in trouble now.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juntai

"ph33r my l33t jobber aura!" laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai

Bending adamantium isn't easy. Nor is knocking out Wolverine with one punch, not when people like Namor have trouble doing it,

TricksterPriest
Bending adamantium isn't easy. Nor is knocking out Wolverine with one punch, not when people like Namor have trouble doing it,

Alright, bending Adamantium is a decent feat. Not beyond Superman's abilities, but decent. But come on, knocking out Wolverine is a feat? What the f**k? Only if you're meta or street level. Namor should kick Logan's ass most of the time.

llagrok
Alright, bending Adamantium is a decent feat. Not beyond Superman's abilities, but decent. But come on, knocking out Wolverine is a feat? What the f**k? Only if you're meta or street level. Namor should kick Logan's ass most of the time.

Wolverine and Namor rumbled in the civil war, Wolverine looked like he handled himself pretty well. If he had tried to kill Namor, he would've been able to.

That aside, everything can't be based on feats because not every hero has been around forever. Of course Superman has a lot of feats, he's the ****ing main character. It's like saying Spider man would defeat Ravenous, simply because he had more feats.

Sentry overloading the absorbing man wasn't any more PIS than Doomsday breaking Superman's arm when he was near invulnerable.

TricksterPriest
Given the laundry list of things that have been thrown at Creel that he has absorbed, I think the sentry feat is a stretch. Check out Earth X absorbing man, that was creel at full potential. 2nd, Creel has absorbed oceans for power, Mjolnir, the Q-bands, gamma power, etc, etc, etc. The guy has been shown to have no limit to what he can absorb. And suddenly, this sentry guy is too much? Btw, has he ever absorbed the Power Cosmic? If the answer is yes, the Sentry feat is bullshit.

Namor should kick Logan's ass. That's not even a question.

Validus
Sentry overloading the absorbing man wasn't any more PIS than Doomsday breaking Superman's arm when he was near invulnerable.
huh?

TricksterPriest
How is that one PIS? DD ****s everyone up. He's a frigging beast.

llagrok
Given the laundry list of things that have been thrown at Creel that he has absorbed, I think the sentry feat is a stretch. Check out Earth X absorbing man, that was creel at full potential. 2nd, Creel has absorbed oceans for power, Mjolnir, the Q-bands, gamma power, etc, etc, etc. The guy has been shown to have no limit to what he can absorb. And suddenly, this sentry guy is too much? Btw, has he ever absorbed the Power Cosmic? If the answer is yes, the Sentry feat is bullshit.

Namor should kick Logan's ass. That's not even a question.

1. Check out Earth X Iceman and Beast, very different from their 616 counterparts.

2. There's no judge who's going to decide whether or not it's reasonable to ignore Sentry's feats but not Doomsday's feats, so either accept all or none.

3. Namor should, but he didn't.

Superherovandal
Doomsday breaking Supes arm isn't PIS as during that arc he was shown to be basically that much above Supes.

Jebus reborn
After reading some more comics involving Doomsday...
Doomsday is more powerful than Supes, and I only remember Doomsday getting beat straight forward once against Supes.

In DOS, Superman had cheapshotted, and cheapshotted him, and he was also fighting teams, and distracted against other people, and he still killed Superman.
DOS Doomsday kills 10/10.
The rest, besides Doomsday Rex, win 10/10 as well, and even Rex is iffy about losing to Sentry.

batdude123
Doomsday would beat the shit out of Sentry.

carver9
sentry for the win.

Jebus reborn
sentry for the win. Based on?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Based on? Utter ineptitude.

batdude123
Based on?

Based on his spite for DC characters?

jasonk3
Based on?

lack of knowledge

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Utter ineptitude. Originally posted by batdude123
Based on his spite for DC characters? Originally posted by jasonk3
lack of knowledge
That would be it...

SpunkySmurph
That would be it... My response was teh bestest. 313

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
My response was teh bestest. 313

Mine was second best. 313

batdude123
MINE WAS TEH BESTERESTERSESTERESTERSZZ!!!111@@@2

jasonk3
Originally posted by batdude123
MINE WAS TEH BESTERESTERSESTERESTERSZZ!!!111@@@2

Mine was still second best so you and smurph can fight it out for the number 1 spot.

carver9
That would be it...

based on sentry showings making him look unbeatable. Based on sentry not having a weakness. Based on him taking on genis and doing good. Based on sentry showing to have enough strength to get the job done. Based on marvel saying that sentry is the powerful being on the planet and i cant choose at least 3 people on marvel planet that could stalemate or take doomsday out.

Jebus reborn
based on sentry showings making him look unbeatable. Based on sentry not having a weakness. Based on him taking on genis and doing good. Based on sentry showing to have enough strength to get the job done. Based on marvel saying that sentry is the powerful being on the planet and i cant choose at least 3 people on marvel planet that could stalemate or take doomsday out. Shultron?

Also, Marvel says a lot of things, and Sentry still has to prove a lot of things before he actually deserves his hype. Plus, who is actually on Marvel Earth that is worth a shit, right now?

Also, Sentry did nothing to Photon, and Photon was toying with him...no expression
Context?

Wait, what exactly does "enough strength to get the job done mean"?
To me, that statement meant nothing.

Plus, who are these three beings, because current Strange gets his ass molestered, and I can't think of anyone else...
Oh wait, you cant choose at least 3 people...
Sorry for the misunderstanding...

carver9
Shultron?

Also, Marvel says a lot of things, and Sentry still has to prove a lot of things before he actually deserves his hype. Plus, who is actually on Marvel Earth that is worth a shit, right now?

Also, Sentry did nothing to Photon, and Photon was toying with him...no expression
Context?

Wait, what exactly does "enough strength to get the job done mean"?
To me, that statement meant nothing.

Plus, who are these three beings, because current Strange gets his ass molestered, and I can't think of anyone else...
Oh wait, you cant choose at least 3 people...
Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Thor
Absorbing man
Mindless hulk

There goes your 3

Jebus reborn
Thor
Absorbing man
Mindless hulk

There goes your 3 Thor = not on Earth... imagine that.

Absorbing Man is too stupid, to even be a threat.
Earth X AM however, could beat Doomy.

No Hulk could beat Doomsday... I don't think you even have an understanding of Doomsday's powers...
Here's some things you might enjoy:
Arm break:
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4417/hunterprey0332hw6.th.jpg

Superman owned:
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7996/doomswar089lq3.th.jpg

carver9
Thor = not on Earth... imagine that.

Absorbing Man is too stupid, to even be a threat.
Earth X AM however, could beat Doomy.

No Hulk could beat Doomsday... I don't think you even have an understanding of Doomsday's powers...
Here's some things you might enjoy:
Arm break:
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4417/hunterprey0332hw6.th.jpg

Superman owned:
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7996/doomswar089lq3.th.jpg

Well thats not good using superman arm getting broke since wonderwoman did break his ribs. So is wonderwoman stronger than hulk too.

Not good examples

Also didnt captain marvel one punch superman twice before koing him.

Find me someone else.

Show me the scan of doomsday getting the hell beaten out of him by maxima. That would be a nice scan to show.

Jebus reborn
Well thats not good using superman arm getting broke since wonderwoman did break his ribs. So is wonderwoman stronger than hulk too.

Not good examples

Find me someone else.

Show me the scan of doomsday getting the hell beaten out of him by maxima. That would be a nice scan to show. Too bad a couple beatings that Wonder Woman has recieved rule out her breaking any bone of Superman's as pis.
This however, is Doomsday's average showings.

Captain Marvel cheapshotted Superman, and Superman is weak to magic, plus the fact that Marvel is as strong as Superman without the apparent weakness...
Seriously, not even a comparison.

Oh, Death Of Superman? You mean, when Maxima only managed to knock Doomsday back about three times, while he was preoccupied with Superman? Then, she KO'ed herself?
Not to mention that, that was the weakest version of Doomsday...

What about the time Doomsday was beating up Superman, Orion, and Manhunter?
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/7528/doomswar128jd4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5171/doomswar129ag4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1139/doomswar130ty9.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8135/doomswar131rj8.th.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3623/doomswar132du4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6238/doomswar133jm9.th.jpg http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8054/doomswar134xi1.th.jpg

carver9
Too bad a couple beatings that Wonder Woman has recieved rule out her breaking any bone of Superman's as pis.
This however, is Doomsday's average showings.

Captain Marvel cheapshotted Superman, and Superman is weak to magic, plus the fact that Marvel is as strong as Superman without the apparent weakness...
Seriously, not even a comparison.

Oh, Death Of Superman? You mean, when Maxima only managed to knock Doomsday back about three times, while he was preoccupied with Superman? Then, she KO'ed herself?
Not to mention that, that was the weakest version of Doomsday...

What about the time Doomsday was beating up Superman, Orion, and Manhunter?
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/7528/doomswar128jd4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5171/doomswar129ag4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1139/doomswar130ty9.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8135/doomswar131rj8.th.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3623/doomswar132du4.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6238/doomswar133jm9.th.jpg http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8054/doomswar134xi1.th.jpg

Good showing even though despero did better and got one shotted by superman with heat vision.

Photon009
Sentry wins. End of story.

Jebus reborn
Good showing even though despero did better and got one shotted by superman with heat vision. Too bad, Despero isn't part of this thread, and Superman one-shotting him, was he worst pis I've ever seen...

So, ignore more proof, and use examples not even relevent to this thread.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry wins loses. End of story.

herbhappy

the Darkone
Doomsday will literally f**k Sentry up, Doomsday evolves and gets better hell he f**ked up pre-jobber Darkseid and took the Omega Beams. Until sentry defeats Thor, silver surfer, Thanos, WW Hulk, Gladiator, Eternals then we can talk until then Sentry is f**ked more than whore on a weekend.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Doomsday will literally f**k Sentry up, Doomsday evolves and gets better hell he f**ked up pre-jobber Darkseid and took the Omega Beams. Until sentry defeats Thor, silver surfer, Thanos, WW Hulk, Gladiator, Eternals then we can talk until then Sentry is f**ked more than whore on a weekend.

What about genis, is that better for ya.

the Darkone
What about genis, is that better for ya.

Gen was holding back dramatically, if Genis wanted to f**k up Sentry he would have, hell Genis killed Entropy and he is Eternity equal.

Jebus reborn
What about genis, is that better for ya. Genis toyed with him, and Sentry did absolutely nothing to him... no expression
He said "defeat", not "child's plaything".

tkitna
Looked to me like Genis ran away.

TheGame17

Not good examples

Find me someone else.

Show me the scan of doomsday getting the hell beaten out of him by maxima. That would be a nice scan to show.

first of all, superman was amped up with the motherbox and he still got a compund fracture there.

second, if wonderwoman did indeed break supes ribs, then that's PIS.

and thirdly, i read the DOS comic and maxima was punching DD, with help from superman. Doomsday may have been tossed around, but he wasn't remotely damaged from that battle. and that was DOS doomsday, meaning that the Hunter/prey version was much more powerful.

the Darkone
Originally posted by tkitna
Looked to me like Genis ran away.

Genis was holding back, he killed Entropy What the f**k? you think he would do to Sentry. People get off Sentry nut s@ck.

carver9
was it said that he was playing around, I dont think that it did. Let superman did the same feat, you all wouldnt have said nothing about that.

Sentry have been shown to be a powerful being, he has no low showing (yet) and havent shown any kind of weakness. Tell me, since brute strength cant hurt sentry, how is he losing this battle.

tkitna
Genis was holding back, he killed Entropy What the f**k? you think he would do to Sentry. People get off Sentry nut s@ck.

Sentry was also holding back. Lets keep our facts straight.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGame17
first of all, superman was amped up with the motherbox and he still got a compund fracture there.

second, if wonderwoman did indeed break supes ribs, then that's PIS.

and thirdly, i read the DOS comic and maxima was punching DD, with help from superman. Doomsday may have been tossed around, but he wasn't remotely damaged from that battle. and that was DOS doomsday, meaning that the Hunter/prey version was much more powerful.

So youre trying to tell me that with the punches maxima was hitting doomsday with it would have damaged either of these combatants. NAAAAHH. Maxima was doing good until superman interviened.

Do you want to know what else about the wonderwoman deal, she said that she was holding back when she broke supermans rib. Is it pis because your favorite character got his ribs cracked or because you dont like the fact that he got his ribs busted open by a holding back wonder woman.

the Darkone
Genis was holding back more than you really think, Genis f**king killed Entropy what has Sentry done oh that's right he killed Absorbing Man roll eyes (sarcastic) what a power house.

carver9
Genis was holding back more than you really think, Genis f**king killed Entropy what has Sentry done oh that's right he killed Absorbing Man roll eyes (sarcastic) what a power house.

and absorbing man killed the entire avengers (not 616 but they had the same powers). From the time sentry have back until today, every comic that you have seen him in he has been holding back. We dont know what sentry full potential is.

tkitna
You know all of his feats and there isnt a low one. He held the power of a cosmic cube. Thats pretty impressive wouldnt you say?

the Darkone
and absorbing man killed the entire avengers (not 616 but they had the same powers). From the time sentry have back until today, every comic that you have seen him in he has been holding back. We dont know what sentry full potential is.

Thor's hold back also what's your point, Thors powers are divine in nature and he is more powerful than Sentry. Back to the main thread Doomsday is too damn strong for Sentry, and doomsday adapts pretty damn fast and Sentry speed is not a factor since Doomsday has handle the Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhuter etc and kick their collective a$$es.

hush
hulk Sentry maxima wonderwoman Gladiator Captain Marvel and Thor r not as strong as Superman (gladiator and thor r close ) who is not as strong as dooms day who is not as strong as darkseid no one askt but hey what the hell smokin'

carver9
Thor's hold back also what's your point, Thors powers are divine in nature and he is more powerful than Sentry. Back to the main thread Doomsday is too damn strong for Sentry, and doomsday adapts pretty damn fast and Sentry speed is not a factor since Doomsday has handle the Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhuter etc and kick their collective a$$es.

Honestly, i dont know who wins this but sentry is very durable and hasnt shown any weakness yet. I just cant think of a way doomsday would win this. I can actually see sentry adding him to the collection that he is making up there in the sun.

TheGame17
So youre trying to tell me that with the punches maxima was hitting doomsday with it would have damaged either of these combatants. NAAAAHH. Maxima was doing good until superman interviened.

Do you want to know what else about the wonderwoman deal, she said that she was holding back when she broke supermans rib. Is it pis because your favorite character got his ribs cracked or because you dont like the fact that he got his ribs busted open by a holding back wonder woman.

they always say little things like "i was holding back" with characters so they seem more powerful than they really are.

from what i saw in the maxima fight, she accidently blew up the area and knocked out herself while doomsday just got up and walked away.

and no, Doomsday showed no indication of being phased by maxima. even after all of maxima's hits and a massive explosion, he walked away to destroy something else. to me, that's not what i call maxima "owning" doomsday.

carver9
Originally posted by hush
hulk Sentry maxima wonderwoman Gladiator Captain Marvel and Thor r not as strong as Superman (gladiator and thor r close ) who is not as strong as dooms day who is not as strong as darkseid no one askt but hey what the hell smokin'

What do strength has to do with this. Proteus isnt stronger than doomsday or superman but I can see him taking them at the same time 10/10. I honestly think hulk is stronger than both, maxima almost equal both, wonderwoman almost equal both, gladiator is stronger and he has proven that he is stronger (moving a planet under his own power but superman needed the aid of wonder woman and mm to move the move), I think superman and thor are equal.

Just my opinion.

carver9
they always say little things like "i was holding back" with characters so they seem more powerful than they really are.

from what i saw in the maxima fight, she accidently blew up the area and knocked out herself while doomsday just got up and walked away.

and no, Doomsday showed no indication of being phased by maxima. even after all of maxima's hits and a massive explosion, he walked away to destroy something else. to me, that's not what i call maxima "owning" doomsday.

I know this is going to hurt you but she beat the hell out of him. He didnt land a lick until superman arrived. Thats ownage.

TheGame17
I know this is going to hurt you but she beat the hell out of him. He didnt land a lick until superman arrived. Thats ownage.

i'm not hurt. and i never said i like superman, so don't assume things. it makes you appear as an ass.

well, at least the philosophy i believe, ownage is when the character beats the other, and the other actually gets DAMAGED when inflicted. doomsday didn't get hurt by maxima, no matter how many times she hit him. it's like a guy punching a rock. it can be hit and tossed but it won't be broken.

hush
What do strength has to do with this. Proteus isnt stronger than doomsday or superman but I can see him taking them at the same time 10/10. I honestly think hulk is stronger than both, maxima almost equal both, wonderwoman almost equal both, gladiator is stronger and he has proven that he is stronger (moving a planet under his own power but superman needed the aid of wonder woman and mm to move the move), I think superman and thor are equal.

Just my opinion.

(did gladiator mov the planet at full confidence?)
gladiator can get as strong or stronger then superman if hes confidence gos up like hulk can if he gets mad Just my opinion.

carver9
i'm not hurt. and i never said i like superman, so don't assume things. it makes you appear as an ass.

well, at least the philosophy i believe, ownage is when the character beats the other, and the other actually gets DAMAGED when inflicted. doomsday didn't get hurt by maxima, no matter how many times she hit him. it's like a guy punching a rock. it can be hit and tossed but it won't be broken.

My bad for putting words in your mouth, my mistake.

Do you think that cannonball owned gladiator when they fought. Just asking because gladiator didnt have a scratch and he got right back up after the punch.

carver9
(did gladiator mov the planet at full confidence?)
gladiator can get as strong or stronger then superman if hes confidence gos up like hulk can if he gets mad Just my opinion.

He was at full confendence, I was just using glads because someone said that superman is stronger when glads has proven on more than one occasion being faster and stronger than superman (at full confidence.)

hush
He was at full confendence, I was just using glads because someone said that superman is stronger when glads has proven on more than one occasion being faster and stronger than superman (at full confidence.)

yup at full confidence glads is a beast and can get as strong or stronger then superman i wold not say faster tho i stell givie superman the win on
glads full confidence or not like 6/10 sorry im geting OT.

I watch Pokemon

Gladiator moved planets off-panel. Superman has also moved a planet off-panel.

carver9
yup at full confidence glads is a beast i stell givie superman the win on
glads full confidence or not like 6/10 sorry im geting OT.

I dont. I give the edge to gladiator since he is stronger, faster, and he by far a waaaay better fighter than him. People always say that he will lose his confidence fighting other people. Why would he lose his confidence fighting superman when he didnt lose his confidence fighting 2 people of the same power as superman, supreme and hyperion. He also fought surfer and stayed at full confindence.

Gladiator gets the majority but by any chance he lose his confidence (which I dont see happening) then he would lose. Superman is the perfect hero and I do think that he can beat hyperion, I dont think that he can beat supreme either but gladiator is a different story. It was stated by marvel that when gladiator puts his mind to it he can do anything.

hush
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
win?

TheGame17
My bad for putting words in your mouth, my mistake.

Do you think that cannonball owned gladiator when they fought. Just asking because gladiator didnt have a scratch and he got right back up after the punch.

ok sorry i was impying u as an ass.

i just think that being dominated with punches isn't enough for doomsday to be owned, unless he is actually hurting from the blows. now, when superman and him were going at it before superman died, i consider that ownage because he was actually hurting.

the Darkone

Superman neede help, Gladiator was based off of PC Superman, Gladiator has collapse stars and made them go nova.

I watch Pokemon
win?

erm

I'd say that Superman turning the wheels of Mageddon is more impressive than moving a planet.

I watch Pokemon
Superman neede help, Gladiator was based off of PC Superman, Gladiator has collapse stars and made them go nova.

No. Superman has moved a planet on his own off-panel, Gladiator has done the same.

hush
you dont think that he can beat hyperion or supreme id say he stomps um.

carver9
ok sorry i was impying u as an ass.

i just think that being dominated with punches isn't enough for doomsday to be owned, unless he is actually hurting from the blows. now, when superman and him were going at it before superman died, i consider that ownage because he was actually hurting.

I dont, consider that a draw since both of them died during the process.

carver9
erm

I'd say that Superman turning the wheels of Mageddon is more impressive than moving a planet.

and i say that sentry holding the cosmic cube is also a great feat but when it comes to others he just dont display enough raw strength to even rival that of gladiator. Punching a planet to dust. One handing the baxter building. Moving asteroids that was stated being the size of jupiter. Moving a space ship that thor couldnt even budge and it was said to be the size of a city and he moved it at blinding speed. Punching wonderman almost to the core of the earth, until thor stopped him. Was about to punch cannonball from earth to the core of the sun. walking through 8 feet of titatanium like it was paper.

the Darkone
No. Superman has moved a planet on his own off-panel, Gladiator has done the same. no he hasn't, post superman never had, PC Superman moved planets like baseballs.

the Darkone
you dont think that he can beat hyperion or supreme id say he stomps um. Hyperion is a eternal, if use his eternal powers he kills superman.

carver9
you dont think that he can beat hyperion or supreme id say he stomps um.

I think that he can beat hyperion but I dont think that he can beat supreme. Not the supreme that you see in comics today but this supreme. http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/930/gladiatorvssupreme016bo.jpg

In this fight alone it was stated that if they kept fighting they would have destroyed planets.

carver9
Superman never moved a planet by himself. How in the hell can he move a planet but struggle against a moon and needed help. The said thing about this was that it was superman strongest incarnation, superman blue that was struggling.

I watch Pokemon

carver9
or was it superman blue that was struggling to move the earth with the aid of wonder woman and mm and normal superman struggling to move the moon with the aid of wonderwoman and mm.

the Darkone
I think that he can beat hyperion but I dont think that he can beat supreme. Not the supreme that you see in comics today but this supreme. http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/930/gladiatorvssupreme016bo.jpg

In this fight alone it was stated that if they kept fighting they would have destroyed planets.

gladiator and supreme where based off of PC Superman, Supreme was supposed to be the Superman of Image.

I watch Pokemon
no he hasn't, post superman never had, PC Superman moved planets like baseballs.

Post-Crisis Superman has moved planet off-panel. Check the respect thread. He was thinking to himself and said he had moved a planet out of orbit but what he was about to do then was harder than that.

I watch Pokemon

carver9

carver9

Kento
When did Superman Blue move Earth? I know he moved the moon by magnetism and making it repel from the Earth as it was being dragged towards the Earth but I never seen him move the Earth.

What comic did WW, MM, and Superman struggle to move the moon?

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
When did Superman Blue move Earth? I know he moved the moon by magnetism and making it repel from the Earth as it was being dragged towards the Earth but I never seen him move the Earth.

What comic did WW, MM, and Superman struggle to move the moon?

It happened, trust me and he struggled both times.

I watch Pokemon
You know punching wonder woman from the sun to the earth is a good feat but its not what people make it. 1st thing why she was on the way to earth she was unconcious until she hit earth atmosphere. Second there is no gravity to stop the pull of the punch. Now if he punched her from the earth to the sun that would have been impressive but she was unconscious.

He punched her from the Sun to Earth FTL. He punched her from near the Sun which meant he possibly punched her against the gravitational pull of the Sun. She blacked out only for an instant, it wasn't longer than a few seconds. She said it herself that she couldn't stop herself. He's also punched Lobo out of orbit, he commented that if he didn't stop himself he'd be going around in circles for something like a 100 years.

Now this is something that I need answered. How can superman hold the Mageddon but struggle to pull the moon. Just dont make sense to me. His bio field could have been helping with that feat ot anything but its not impressive since i have seen him struggle against other things. Example, during the imperex saga a large chunk of building was falling, superman flew to the building and was straining to put it back in place before fixing it with heat vision.

1. He didn't hold Mageddon, he turned it's wheels.

2. Maybe he struggled with the moon because it had before the WWW III storyline, and they were moving the moon against Earth's gravity.

3. I don't recall him ever struggling to lift a building during Our Worlds at war. How about posting scans or at least posting an issue number.

Show me the scan of superman tossing a ship that was the size of the moon because if your going by what Im thinking that ship had no impressive weight to it.

Go look in the Superman respect thread. You can find it on one of the first couple of pages. It wasn't stated that ship didn't weigh much. If you can't find the scan I'll post it.

And gladiator destroying a planet with just 3 punches is a beautiful feat, especially since the planet had 9 moons.

1. So you admit that you made a mistake when you said he turned it into dust?

2. The amount of moons has nothing to do with it's size. Mars has two moons, Earth has one. Can you tell which one is bigger?

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon

carver9
He punched her from the Sun to Earth FTL. He punched her from near the Sun which meant he possibly punched her against the gravitational pull of the Sun. She blacked out only for an instant, it wasn't longer than a few seconds. She said it herself that she couldn't stop herself. He's also punched Lobo out of orbit, he commented that if he didn't stop himself he'd be going around in circles for something like a 100 years.

1. He didn't hold Mageddon, he turned it's wheels.

2. Maybe he struggled with the moon because it had before the WWW III storyline, and they were moving the moon against Earth's gravity.

3. I don't recall him ever struggling to lift a building during Our Worlds at war. How about posting scans or at least posting an issue number.

Go look in the Superman respect thread. You can find it on one of the first couple of pages. It wasn't stated that ship didn't weigh much. If you can't find the scan I'll post it.

1. So you admit that you made a mistake when you said he turned it into dust?

2. The amount of moons has nothing to do with it's size. Mars has two moons, Earth has one. Can you tell which one is bigger?

I need to stop debating with you, you cant handle but so much until you tick and we need you at your right mind so you can post on more fights.

But everything that you said about superman not being able to do the lifting feats are nothing but assumptions that you have made up. Me saying that gladiator was going to punch cannonball from the earth to the core of the sun was stated in the comic. Me saying that gladiator has moved planets was done in comics and is also stated in comics. Me saying that gladiator moved faster than 100 times the speed of light was said in the comics.
Me saying that gladiator one handed the baxter building happened in comics. Even moving close to the speed of light on earth with ease happened in comics. Gladiator standing still while a diesel run him over and not flinching or even noticing the diesel was shown in the comic. Gladiator stated to be the strongest being in the universe was stated in the comic by nova.

Gladiator carrying a ship that was the size of texas and moving with it at blinding speed was shown in comics. Gladiator stalemating silver surfer was also shown. Gladiator doing the impossible and breaking someones neck that was stated as being indestructible. Gladiator walking through 8 feat of titanium with ease happened. Gladiator hitting reed richards (that had cap shield in front of him) with enough strength to level a city happened. Gladiator splitting stars in half happened in comics and was said.

Everything that you have told me about superman is you guessing. You dont know why superman was unable to do the things that he couldnt do, he might just didnt have the strength to do it. And when we talk about his speed you all guess. Everything that i have told you about gladiator is facts and it was said in the comics.

I watch Pokemon
I need to stop debating with you

smile

But everything that you said about superman not being able to do the lifting feats are nothing but assumptions that you have made up.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm citing instances from comics.

IMe saying that gladiator was going to punch cannonball from the earth to the core of the sun was stated in the comic.

And Superman punching Wonder Woman from the Sun to Earth actually happened.

Me saying that gladiator has moved planets was done in comics and is also stated in comics.

It happened off-panel. He's said that he's moved planets, and I believe that. Just like believe Superman when he's said he's moved planets out of orbit.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5277/supermanpushplanetact79fc3.th.jpg

Me saying that gladiator moved faster than 100 times the speed of light was said in the comics.

Me saying that gladiator one handed the baxter building happened in comics. Even moving close to the speed of light on earth with ease happened in comics. Gladiator standing still while a diesel run him over and not flinching or even noticing the diesel was shown in the comic.

And your point is?

Gladiator stated to be the strongest being in the universe was stated in the comic by nova.

Nova was wrong. Unless you believe that Gladiator is strong enough to beat the likes of Galactus, Odin, Tyrant, etc.

Gladiator carrying a ship that was the size of texas and moving with it at blinding speed was shown in comics.

And Superman throwing a ship the size of the moon was also shown on-panel.

Gladiator stalemating silver surfer was also shown.

I'm pretty sure that's non-cannon. That's what it says in the Gladiator respect thread.

Everything that you have told me about superman is you guessing. You dont know why superman was unable to do the things that he couldnt do, he might just didnt have the strength to do it. And when we talk about his speed you all guess. Everything that i have told you about gladiator is facts and it was said in the comics.
It's me observing the situation and coming to a logical conclusion. Superman does most of the things he does in comics because he has the power to do so. I know Superman is FTL, what I'm trying to figure out is how much faster than light he is. Superman went 2.3 million light-years in a few hours. No matter what you that actually happened in a comic. He also went several light-years in less than three hours to fight a Sun-Eater. It happened in a comic. These are examples of FTL speed. Not all of us are kindergarten students carver. When someone goes a few light years in less than 3 hours we know that the person was moving faster than light. Things don't need to be spoofed to us. We're intelligent enough to put two and two to together.

Evil_Ash
Based on?

...the power of a thousand exploding suns. 13roll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.