The Black Widow vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Punisher for this one

capt it up
doubt it. If it was h2h punisher would lose for sure with guns he still facing a peakhuman girl which means she even more agile and ahs better stamina then capt

jasonk3
Black Widow

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jasonk3
Black Widow

Widow kicks his booty

my2cents
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Widow kicks his booty

Badly

Bouboumaster
With gun? We are talking about a cold blooded mother****er who use more often the guns then is own bathroom. Damn, he's a trained soldier, and one of the greatest war strategist. Give'em both snipers, and she's ****ed.

capt it up
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With gun? We are talking about a cold blooded mother****er who use more often the guns then is own bathroom. Damn, he's a trained soldier, and one of the greatest war strategist. Give'em both snipers, and she's ****ed.
She a peak human who is a trained assassin. She been trained by not only shield but anumber of other organizations. She was trained by a top tier martial artist and she was wanted by the hand becuase of her un natural ability to learn MA at an inhuman rate

"V"
Originally posted by capt it up
doubt it. If it was h2h punisher would lose for sure with guns he still facing a peakhuman girl which means she even more agile and ahs better stamina then capt

How do you have better stamina then someone who doesnt tire? confused

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"
How do you have better stamina then someone who doesnt tire? confused
capt does tire. It always stated in hand books that peakhuman stamina means you can fight for a for day none stop. He still tires just well beyond any normal human. Why does she have better stamina? It a fact woman have greater stamina then men and she is also peakhuman

"V"
capt does tire. It always stated in hand books that peakhuman stamina means you can fight for a for day none stop. He still tires just well beyond any normal human. Why does she have better stamina? It a fact woman have greater stamina then men and she is also peakhuman

His body doesnt produce lactic acids IIRC, hers does.

Cap isn't a normal man, he has the SSS running through his veins. Whereas she is a normal woman trained to as close to peak as possible, he IS peak human.

it doesnt matter anyways, I'm not sure about Punisher VS Black Widow actually.

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"
His body doesnt produce lactic acids IIRC, hers does.

Cap isn't a normal man, he has the SSS running through his veins. Whereas she is a normal woman trained to as close to peak as possible, he IS peak human.

it doesnt matter anyways, I'm not sure about Punisher VS Black Widow actually.
true so that may give him greater endurence then she. He does tirer and has it a fact. His endurence is roughly around spiderman level maybe slightly greater. Also Black widow is not close to peakhuman she is peakhuman. It has something to do with her powers and such.

"V"
true so that may give him greater endurence then she. He does tirer and has it a fact. His endurence is roughly around spiderman level maybe slightly greater. Also Black widow is not close to peakhuman she is peakhuman. It has something to do with her powers and such.

Ah my mistake, she has the russian SSS so yeah she doesn't produce them either, I presume. Hasn't really been gone in to that much. But not only does he have her on strength, endurance and probably speed (not agility though). Cap would beat her quite convincingly IMO.

Herm, I'm not too sure about Natasha because the one thing that sticks out when I think of her is getting punked by Bullseye pretty easily, Punisher has been able to take the advantage against Bullseye aswell (as Alfheim never stops reminding us).

Hm.. Still rather undecided. confused

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"
Ah my mistake, she has the russian SSS so yeah she doesn't produce them either, I presume. Hasn't really been gone in to that much. But not only does he have her on strength, endurance and probably speed (not agility though). Cap would beat her quite convincingly IMO.

Herm, I'm not too sure about Natasha because the one thing that sticks out when I think of her is getting punked by Bullseye pretty easily, Punisher has been able to take the advantage against Bullseye aswell (as Alfheim never stops reminding us).

Hm.. Still rather undecided. confused
bull eye was toying with punisher for most of the fight though.

also that just one low feat. She also likly close to capt skill level since she is able to pick up MA styles and moves at an extremely fast rate beyond humanly possiable if I am not mistaken. I no tsure she took the russian sss I am not sure they ever maid one. I always though it was due to her powers. If the fight gets up close punishers screwed.

Soljer
It a fact woman have greater stamina then men and she is also peakhuman

Myth.

But I cosign you saying that Black Widow would stomp the Punisher close up.

jgiant
I believe they have fought...i'd give it to punisher.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jgiant
I believe they have fought...i'd give it to punisher.

This is a good showing.

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widow11pq.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widow28jr.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widow37wd.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widow40dg.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widow50uq.jpg

inamilist
imho, the environment + starting gear is going to play the biggest role. Afaik standard for widow is a pair of pistols while I know people always give Frank an assault rifle in threads.

If its pistols vs assault rifle, and in an open space, Widow's advantages are going to be moot.

Same weapons, it kinda becomes a quickest draw in the west scenario, Which I'm going to give to BW, same as any scenario that is in close or involves lots of cover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.