inbetwwener vs gladiator w/uni power vs apoc w/power of the twelve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
in-betweener vs gladiator w/uni power vs apoc w/power of the twelve.

swerve1988
APOC EASY.....minimal effort......POWER OF THE TWELVE!?!?!?!?

are you mad!?!?!?

ALL OPPOSITION<whip APOC

lordboo
just how powerful would apoc be with power of twelve.who could beat him?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo

what's the power of the twelve? i admire apoc with celestial tech, but. do u know who the IB is

lordboo
yes i do he,s the Servant of Lord Chaos and Master Order.

The Twelve, chosen not only for their mutant powers but also for the Jungian quasi-archetypes they represented, consisted of:
Magneto and Polaris, representing opposing magnetic poles;
Storm, Sunfire and Iceman, representing elementals;
Cyclops, Phoenix and Cable, representing family (Father, Mother, Child), and chosen for the power of the Summers-Grey bloodline;
Bishop and Mikhail Rasputin, representing time and space, respectively
Professor X, representing the mind; and
The Living Monolith as the core.

guy222

The Twelve, chosen not only for their mutant powers but also for the Jungian quasi-archetypes they represented, consisted of:
Cyclops, Phoenix and Cable, representing family (Father, Mother, Child), and chosen for the power of the Summers-Grey bloodline;

Apoc wins. IB might be his opposite

swerve1988
just how powerful would apoc be with power of twelve.who could beat him?

who WOULDN'T he be able to beat !?!?!?

DAMN RIGHT....APOC really should have gotten this upgrade, but of course he got swindled because the x-men series would be too badly butchered and APOC would move up to universal threat status

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna go with IB. Mostly because it usually takes magic to beat him, which the team doesnt have. I haven't seen him beaten other than by Magic or the IG. I could be wrong of course, and I'm willing to change my views in the face of evidence to the contrary.

bigbran
So... basically... everyone thinks that Apoc or Gladiator could stalemate Galactus, with raw might?

IB wins... easily. Hell put Glads and Apoc on the same team, with four cosmic horsemen, and they still lose.

TricksterPriest
blink Don't count anything Swerve says, he's as bad as Xmeat. I never said Glads or Apoc could stalemate Big G. of course IB wins. That's never been in contention in my book. I was just wondering if anything besides magic actually hurts him?

Kutulu
The in-betweener can pretty much one-shot the other two fighters.

As shown when he went to fight against Galactus, he could kill even the Elders of the Universe with but a single blast. He can summon Death herself to show up and kill someone.

You would need a very hefty amount of magic or extremely strong level of cosmic force to take him on; on the order of Galactus after having fed. To top that off him being able to just summon death on someone, and it doesn't look good for the other team. He also said before his fight with Galactus that he can summon the negative version of someone's life force and kill them instantly. He demonstrated it on one of Galactus' defense units. The only one on that list that would have a chance is Phoenix, which could very well win, but not quick enough to avoid his death blast.

King Kandy
In-Betweener is a fairly powerful Abstract, he's stronger then celestials or skyfathers...

He didn't "Stalemate" Galactus, he was about to kill Galactus, but G's Heralds bailed him out.

bigbran
Originally posted by King Kandy
In-Betweener is a fairly powerful Abstract, he's stronger then celestials or skyfathers...

He didn't "Stalemate" Galactus, he was about to kill Galactus, but G's Heralds bailed him out. You mean, him stalemating a weak Galactus for about 20 pages wasn't stalemating?

We should count what he was about to do... where he was his most powerful, and Galactus was weak?

LORDSIDIOUS01

ib ftw

swerve1988
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blink Don't count anything Swerve says, he's as bad as Xmeat. I never said Glads or Apoc could stalemate Big G. of course IB wins. That's never been in contention in my book. I was just wondering if anything besides magic actually hurts him?

shut up suspect fan

you kno nothing of the twelve

celestialdemon
IB would win this fight. Glads w/the uni power doesn't really come close and the power of the twelve has never been seen, so it's all speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.