Bullseye (with a twist) vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Bullseye somehow gains Gambits ability to charge objects with telekinetic energy. Bullseye has also had enough practice to become familar with his new power.

Bullseye has the length of a football pitch between him and Sabretooth before the fight starts. He is in a danger room envinronment, can Bullseye kill or incapcitate Sabretooth before he covers the distance?

If Sabretooth covers the distance can Bullseye survive long enough before he gets killed?

jollyjim311
I'm taking Bullseye in this one. Even in the danger room.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'm taking Bullseye in this one. Even in the danger room.

I was going to add Cyber but I think that might have been too hard. embarrasment

TricksterPriest
Cyber's dead. stick out tongue And he has adamantium skin. Even Bullseye would have trouble with that.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bulls-eye can't kill him. Sabretooth has healing factor. He cannot incapacitete him either. This fight would be fun but Sabretooth will disable him.

Symmetric Chaos
Kill Sabes? No

Incapacitate him? Sure and pretty easily (he could put an exploding toothpick in Sabertooth's brain)

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Kill Sabes? No

Incapacitate him? Sure and pretty easily (he could put an exploding toothpick in Sabertooth's brain) or 50 no expression that works pretty well

Symmetric Chaos

Soljer
hmm

I have no idea what you just said. But HF should keep Sabes alive IMO.

You said he could put a toothpick in Sabretooth's brain.

Nino amended that idea to fifty toothpicks.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
You said he could put a toothpick in Sabretooth's brain.

Nino amended that idea to fifty toothpicks.

OK I though the plan invloved 50 no expression smilies (which wouldn't have made sense)

NiņoAraņa
OK I though the plan invloved 50 no expression smilies (which wouldn't have made sense) laughing

Soljer gets me happy

Phantom Zone
*bump*

jinzin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bullseye somehow gains Gambits ability to charge objects with telekinetic energy. Bullseye has also had enough practice to become familar with his new power.

Bullseye has the length of a football pitch between him and Sabretooth before the fight starts. He is in a danger room envinronment, can Bullseye kill or incapcitate Sabretooth before he covers the distance?

If Sabretooth covers the distance can Bullseye survive long enough before he gets killed?

Bullseye for the win, though trying to incapacitate victor's gonna be pretty tough if we're using Creed at the end of his career.

golem370
Could he charge Sabretooth claws? or adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.