Rick Jones Vs. You!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Libertine
Rick Jones, is a skinny guy,b ut he's been trained by Cap.

Does anyone of the forum fancy their chances against him?

The Libertine
Come on all those MMA fighters on the forum, it's only Rick Jones, surely one of you can beat him!!

guy222
Originally posted by The Libertine

Guy222 is 6'5" 300 lbs. Sorry, Mr. Jones

The Libertine
Originally posted by guy222
Guy222 is 6'5" 300 lbs. Sorry, Mr. Jones

wow, you can beat Rick Jones and you're a giant.Tell me more what move would you use first?

Rick/Genis
Guy, you could SO not beat Rick Jones!

guy222
wow, you can beat Rick Jones and you're a giant.Tell me more what move would you use first?

I will knock that lil man out. I admit his potential is amazing cool

The Libertine
I will knock that lil man out. I admit his potential is amazing cool

What technique would you use, I think if you swung at him it would be like Bob Sapp Vs. anyone smaller and good.

Rick/Genis
What technique would you use, I think if you swung at him it would be like Bob Sapp Vs. anyone smaller and good.

Actually, it would be like Zangief fighting A non-hadouken using Ken.

Rick Fought two 6'7 tall guys both at the same time and moped the floor with them. He was trained by Captain America... was Guy trained by Captain America? Did guy face the Hulk on a day to day basis and live?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Actually, it would be like Zangief fighting A non-hadouken using Ken.

Rick Fought two 6'7 tall guys both at the same time and moped the floor with them. He was trained by Captain America... was Guy trained by Captain America? Did guy face the Hulk on a day to day basis and live?

shssh you're ruining my thread, begone with you. This thread is good. Guy says he can beat Rick. Let's here how! O.K.? Maybe shifty he can!!!

Nataku8188
Do I get prep time? My basic gear?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Do I get prep time? My basic gear?

What is your basic gear, if you mean the dress you wear for weekends. Yes of course!

guy222
shssh you're ruining my thread, begone with you. This thread is good. Guy says he can beat Rick. Let's here how! O.K.? Maybe shifty he can!!!

Guy222 always wins. One punch

stick out tongue

The Libertine
Guy222 always wins. One punch

stick out tongue
Do you street fight much guy? Have you always been tough!

Rick/Genis
I'm just saying... The Jones gets no Respect around here mad

The Libertine
I'm just saying... The Jones gets no Respect around here mad

Shssh..... Rick is very respected by many. It's just Guy 22 is tough.

Badabing
I will knock that lil man out. I admit his potential is amazing cool The only thing you could knock out is an extra large pizza.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Badabing
The only thing you could knock out is an extra large pizza.

You know this how?

Have the two of you fought?

Are you tough?

Badabing
You know this how?

Have the two of you fought?

Are you tough?
I was just messing with guy. I have a rep as a fighter but that's my past. I'm an upstanding citizen now.

The Libertine
I was just messing with guy. I have a rep as a fighter but that's my past. I'm an upstanding citizen now.

Oooh you sound tough. Tell me more, do you think you could beat Rick?

Rick/Genis
Rick Jones FTW

The Libertine
Rick Jones FTW

But Bing says his tough and Guy is a giant! I'm not so sure, lets hear more from them!!

grey fox
Give me three hours prep-time and I could take him , dirty fighting ftw !

The Libertine
Originally posted by grey fox
Give me three hours prep-time and I could take him , dirty fighting ftw !

You sound tough as well tell me how you'd do it. What secret fighting arts would you employ Sensei Fox?

Symmetric Chaos
Can Jones dodge machine gun fire and an organized missle salvo?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can Jones dodge machine gun fire and an organized missle salvo?

You only get your standard gear which I hear in your case is a handbag according to other forum members shifty

Symmetric Chaos
You only get your standard gear which I hear in your case is a handbag according to other forum members shifty

Its a Gucci handbag thank you very much.

The Libertine
Its a Gucci handbag thank you very much.
So reckon you can take him?

grey fox
You sound tough as well tell me how you'd do it. What secret fighting arts would you employ Sensei Fox?

None. I have no fighting style and little experience.

What I DO have on the otherhand is a ****ing insane mind , thus I do this.

A. Set up trip-wires , piano wire ect ect around my home (I assume he's attacking mer in my home) while moving all the furniture in such a way that he can't run directly at me, my living room is kinda like a large hallway so he's going to have SOME difficulty getting to me.

B. I start pitching shit at him , while he's falling over from wires ect ect I'll be throwing dog-food tins , pots, pans ect at him (BTW those pots/pans have been sitting comfortably on the stove for those three hours, their gonna hurt like HELL)

C. Then it's either Spade or Baseball bat time.

I'd say using this Strategy I have a 2/10 chance of taking Rick out , hello if i'm lucky maybe even a 3.

"V"

Geoffrey huh ... I'm ashamed.

The Libertine
None. I have no fighting style and little experience.

What I DO have on the otherhand is a ****ing insane mind , thus I do this.

A. Set up trip-wires , piano wire ect ect around my home (I assume he's attacking mer in my home) while moving all the furniture in such a way that he can't run directly at me, my living room is kinda like a large hallway so he's going to have SOME difficulty getting to me.

B. I start pitching shit at him , while he's falling over from wires ect ect I'll be throwing dog-food tins , pots, pans ect at him (BTW those pots/pans have been sitting comfortably on the stove for those three hours, their gonna hurt like HELL)

C. Then it's either Spade or Baseball bat time.

I'd say using this Strategy I have a 2/10 chance of taking Rick out , hello if i'm lucky maybe even a 3.

That's some plan!!! I wouldn't want to bet against you! Wow.

Now do you think you could take guy or Bing?

Symmetric Chaos
So reckon you can take him?

Well since I managed to sew a hypercube into the lining of the bag I have hella fire power stached away.

R.I.P Jones.

grey fox
That's some plan!!! I wouldn't want to bet against you! Wow.

Now do you think you could take guy or Bing?

The Sarcasm is unnecasary, I do have a chain-saw on the otherhand....

The Libertine
The Sarcasm is unnecasary, I do have a chain-saw on the otherhand....

No sarcasm GF I am in awe. I just wonder if the other champs of the forum could beat you "Evil Dead" style chainsaw or not?

SpunkySmurph
Meh. I could take Rick Jones, with a few hours of prep time.

grey fox
No sarcasm GF I am in awe. I just wonder if the other champs of the forum could beat you "Evil Dead" style chainsaw or not?

I'm just thinking realistically is all , but you know at least my sense of twisted home security doesn't involve a hockey mask.

The Libertine
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Meh. I could take Rick Jones, with a few hours of prep time.

Tell us about it shifty

I'm just thinking realistically is all , but you know at least my sense of twisted home security doesn't involve a hockey mask.

Why yes! Yes you are shifty

hulk10
Say rick is waiting for 5 min. outside with that prep time I have a 20% chance.

P.S. Im 4 ft. 4 in. and weigh 76 lb.

grey fox
Tell us about it shifty

Why yes! Yes you are shifty

Lib stop with the fugging sarcasm , or were you trying to bait with this thread ?

The Libertine
Lib stop with the fugging sarcasm , or were you trying to bait with this thread ?

Why No! No I wasn't!!! stick out tongue

Badabing
Oooh you sound tough. Tell me more, do you think you could beat Rick? Nah, it leads to nothing but trouble.

The Libertine
Nah, it leads to nothing but trouble.

shifty What do you mean?

Soleran

Wait, wait isn't this a skit off the Dave Chapelle show, I'm Rick Jones, *****!

guy222
Do you street fight much guy? Have you always been tough!

I was trained in Japan. Oh yes. Being tough is the ultimate respect

guy222

Ur cool smile I know the arts, did fence as well. Its good to learn. I have always been a prime citizen

Hercules
Violence, only breeds more violence, being as Rick Jones is a comic book character, I can beat him, I simply close the book.

Using this method, I can take TOAA...being a bouncer, my job involves a certain amount of violence and I hear men spouting off about how tough they are all the time.

Here is a tip for you, the ones who talk the most are the ones that like to hear the sound of their own voices and want to make themselves a rep.

The ones you have to watch are the ones that say nothing, they have nothing to prove because they know their tough, they sit quietly all night and cause no trouble.

Then mister blowhard gets a little full of himself and there is literally blood on the dance floor.

Oh and 99% of the men that claim they hold a black belt in this and a black belt in that, end up rolling round on the floor, fighting like twelve year olds covered with glass and beer.

Am I tough? depends on your definition of tough, my mothers tough, she went through child birth and bought me and my brother up on next to no money and never complained, shes tougher than me thats for sure!

Can I handle myself? yes I can, its my job to be able to do so but I will always try to avoid violence whenever I can.

If the purpose of this thread is to get a lot of internet tough guys to come out and brag on their skills, it will probably serve its purpose but fighting is something that is best left to comic books and films, there is no glory in having your face stitched back together because someone has tried to stick a bottle in it, to prove how "tough" they are.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Hercules
Using this method, I can take TOAA...being a bouncer, my job involves a certain amount of violence and I hear men spouting off about how tough they are all the time.

Here is a tip for you, the ones who talk the most are the ones that like to hear the sound of their own voices and want to make themselves a rep.

A bouncer, you sound tough, have you done your badge course? With your self defence lesson?

Symmetric Chaos
Violence, only breeds more violence, being as Rick Jones is a comic book character, I can beat him, I simply close the book.

The ones you have to watch are the ones that say nothing, they have nothing to prove because they know their tough, they sit quietly all night and cause no trouble.

Then mister blowhard gets a little full of himself and there is literally blood on the dance floor.

Oh and 99% of the men that claim they hold a black belt in this and a black belt in that, end up rolling round on the floor, fighting like twelve year olds covered with glass and beer.

Am I tough? depends on your definition of tough, my mothers tough, she went through child birth and bought me and my brother up on next to no money and never complained, shes tougher than me thats for sure!

Can I handle myself? yes I can, its my job to be able to do so but I will always try to avoid violence whenever I can.

If the purpose of this thread is to get a lot of internet tough guys to come out and brag on their skills, it will probably serve its purpose but fighting is something that is best left to comic books and films, there is no glory in having your face stitched back together because someone has tried to stick a bottle in it, to prove how "tough" they are.

You're taking this quite seriously . . . confused

guy222
A bouncer, you sound tough, have you done your badge course? With you self defence lesson?

Only three months in a club.

Soleran
You're taking this quite seriously . . . confused

Well Duh, he said it's Rick Jones, *****!

The Libertine
Only three months in a club.

He needs to be badged in the U.K. the course is easy for tough guys like him.

Soleran
He needs to be badged in the U.K. the course is easy for tough guys like him.

If you think that's tough I can one up EVERYONE here, this is so tough it makes Rick Jones cry just thinking about it!

I can take 10 habanero peppers and swallow them whole.

Then when I use the restroom next I won't cry or wince when I go to wipe!

BOOM, nothing tops that, not even a nuke landing on your forehead.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
If you think that's tough I can one up EVERYONE here, this is so tough it makes Rick Jones cry just thinking about it!

no expression

12 habanero peppers at once

The Libertine
Originally posted by Soleran

wow you might beat even guy or bing

Soleran
no expression

12 habanero peppers at once

Impossible, I beat Wolverine last time by one pepper, the LT came down and told me that anymore then 10 would make the multiverse implode in my rectum (no matter who ate the peppers or where) and I'm still walking around, I called you out!

Hercules
A bouncer, you sound tough, have you done your badge course? With your self defence lesson?

Yes I am badged, otherwise I wouldn't be able to work legaly.

I'm not taking it seriously,I just don't see the point in this thread other than the author of it, gets a kick out of it.

Like I said, being tough is subjective, I wouldn't count myself as particulary tough no, I do what I do because it pays well and I like the hours and being a big guy its easy for me to get work.

The Libertine
Yes I am badged, otherwise I wouldn't be able to work legaly.

I'm not taking it seriously,I just don't see the point in this thread other than the author of it, gets a kick out of it.

Like I said, being tough is subjective, I wouldn't count myself as particulary tough no, I do what I do because it pays well and I like the hours and being a big guy its easy for me to get work.

Being badged is easy as well. Many people are. Could you beat Rick if he were real do you think with all your door experience?

The Libertine
Big time bump for the tough guys here!

Hercules
Being badged is easy as well. Many people are. Could you beat Rick if he were real do you think with all your door experience?

My Job isn't to beat people up, my job is to keep order in the club I work at, to make it a nice and safe place for people to drink and have fun in.

So to be honest, Its unimportant, I have nothing to prove by saying yes or no to the question, I really don't see the point.

You answer for me if you like, its not going to harm my ego either way. wink

grey fox
My Job isn't to beat people up, my job is to keep order in the club I work at, to make it a nice and safe place for people to drink and have fun in.

So to be honest, Its unimportant, I have nothing to prove by saying yes or no to the question, I really don't see the point.

You answer for me if you like, its not going to harm my ego either way. wink

Good man Hercules , many people believe that being a bouncer is all about being a hired monkey in a suit, it's more then that though and I can see you understand that.

But yeah agree with you on the subject of people stating how 'tough' they are. There's a shed-load of people on here who claim to be embroiled in some martial art.

Me ? I'm just smart enough to know that I have 0% chance in CCQ , so i take the Home Alone route...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.