The Marvel U vs. The Big 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joey Stacks
Okay so basically some kid is trying to tell me Onslaught is a joke and only fought B teamers. I want to see what KMC thoughts so here we go

Hulk
Namor
Vision
Jean Grey
Thor
Invisible Woman
Iron Man
Joseph

Vs.

Superman
Aquaman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Kyle Rayner
Wally West

The 8 heaviest hitters from the Onslaught Saga vs. the Big 7

who wins?

The Libertine
Classic Ion

Juntai
Big 7.

Newjak
Yeah besides Thor and possibly Vision most of those guys are out of their league.

DC for the win.

Joey Stacks
I would think Hulk, Namor, Jean and Joseph (if I remember correctly this was when everyone thought he was Magneto/at his level) and the numbers advantage should balance things

The Libertine
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
I would think Hulk, Namor, Jean and Joseph (if I remember correctly this was when everyone thought he was Magneto/at his level) and the numbers advantage should balance things

No Joey it really doesn', speed blitz ftw!!!!

Joey Stacks
Speed blitz invisible opponents? Superman and Kyle could and maybe the Manhunter (depending on if Jean can get up good enough blocks) but I doubt Thor and Hulk couldn't intercept Supes and Kyle.

guy222
Okay so basically some kid is trying to tell me Onslaught is a joke and only fought B teamers. I want to see what KMC thoughts so here we go

Hulk
Namor
Vision
Jean Grey
Thor
Invisible Woman
Iron Man
Joseph

Vs.

Superman
Aquaman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Kyle Rayner
Wally West

The 8 heaviest hitters from the Onslaught Saga vs. the Big 7

who wins?

does jean have the bird

The Libertine
Speed blitz invisible opponents? Superman and Kyle could and maybe the Manhunter (depending on if Jean can get up good enough blocks) but I doubt Thor and Hulk couldn't intercept Supes and Kyle.

Most of them could have thrown haymakers at all the marvel characters at supperspeed identified by MM and Supes through telepathic link thousands of times over in a second. Speedblitz ftw.

xmeat
speedblitz=BS thats all you guys ever say STFU no one getting blitz team2 wins.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
speedblitz=BS thats all you guys ever say STFU no one getting blitz team2 wins.

PF. Nuff said.

Joey Stacks
The only characters that can accelerate that fast (that I've seen accelerate that fast) are Flash, whom can be intercepted by Thor or Hulk (each of whom have either tagged Surfer or swinged their hammers x's light), and Superman, who can also be intercepted by them. But then you have that whole rush blindly into combat with Bats and Wonder Woman there hurdle to overcome (considering once the battle starts you're going to have an Invisible team it'd have to be done in a blink of an eye) and then you have Manhunter relaying info at a much faster pace then I've ever seen.

The Libertine
The only characters that can accelerate that fast (that I've seen accelerate that fast) are Flash, whom can be intercepted by Thor or Hulk (each of whom have either tagged Surfer or swinged their hammers x's light), and Superman, who can also be intercepted by them. But then you have that whole rush blindly into combat with Bats and Wonder Woman there hurdle to overcome (considering once the battle starts you're going to have an Invisible team it'd have to be done in a blink of an eye) and then you have Manhunter relaying info at a much faster pace then I've ever seen.

Nah Thor can't touch the flash as Wally West in the Speedforce. MM, Superman and Wonderwoman can all move faster than these guys can react. Thor has been made to look very foolish by faster opponents like Gladiator and Quicksilver in the past. Well MM only has to relay the positions to the Flash, Supes and Wonderwoman and the Marvel guys are all beaten immediatly. Remember in the canon JLA/Avengers Thor cannot take Supes punch, so the Hulk coudn't either. We assume they know about each other as in the Rules so Supes knows he doesn't have to hold back. Before the Marvel team can react the faster reflexes and speed of the JLA flatten them.

xmeat
no way in hell MM blitzing thor heralds are way faster and thor beat them.

The Libertine
no way in hell MM blitzing thor heralds are way faster and thor beat them.

They didn't use their speed in battle with him. Supes, MM, Wonderwoman and the Flash use speed regularly. You say how White Martians like to speedblitz? MM is no different.

Newjak
Originally posted by The Libertine
Nah Thor can't touch the flash as Wally West in the Speedforce. MM, Superman and Wonderwoman can all move faster than these guys can react. Thor has been made to look very foolish by faster opponents like Gladiator and Quicksilver in the past. Well MM only has to relay the positions to the Flash, Supes and Wonderwoman and the Marvel guys are all beaten immediatly. Remember in the canon JLA/Avengers Thor cannot take Supes punch, so the Hulk coudn't either. We assume they know about each other as in the Rules so Supes knows he doesn't have to hold back. Before the Marvel team can react the faster reflexes and speed of the JLA flatten them. Meh the Superman one puch was the stupidest thing ever. Thor can stand in the middle of the Sun but one punch from Superman is enough to KO Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and Gladitar has traveled faster than Superman before.

Joey Stacks
I always thought Superman and Wonder Woman's thoughts and perceptions were based on how fast they are moving at the time.

Hence when they start out they have to think at normal speeds to move fast and then magically get to Invisible Woman before she thinks Invisible team.

And you're having Manhunter not only shattering Jean Grey calibur blocks and assuming that they are going to remain stationary, but doing this within seconds of the match. You're putting too much into Manhunter.
Oh and the Flash is barely light speed under his own power (in the atmosphere that is) whereas Thor has swung his hammer and reacted to above light speeds. Why couldn't he react to Flash?

Oh and Hulk not being able to take a single Superman punch (and let's not forget in that poorly written crossover Superman admitted Thor was the toughest opponent he ever faced) is a sin to all that is holy. True Superman would beat the Hulk just about everytime, but never ever would he be able to oneshot a aware of who he's fighting Hulk.

And when was the last time Wonder Woman blitzed somebody? Manhunter as well.

xmeat
They didn't use their speed in battle with him. Supes, MM, Wonderwoman and the Flash use speed regularly. You say how White Martians like to speedblitz? MM is no different. when has MM blitz someone that wont save him anyway thor use lightning huc use thunderclap.

The Libertine
when has MM blitz someone that wont save him anyway thor use lightning huc use thunderclap.

Many times, he is a green martian. MM deals with him telepathically like Moondragon did! Or hits him. MM is alsmost as strong as Superman and we know Thor can't take his punch.

Newjak
Many times, he is a green martian. MM deals with him telepathically like Moondragon did! Or hits him. MM is alsmost as strong as Superman and we know Thor can't take his punch. I love this guy trying to get a rise by spouting nonsense I think I know who you are shifty

swerve1988
HULK SOLO

The Libertine
Originally posted by Newjak
I love this guy trying to get a rise by spouting nonsense I think I know who you are shifty

e is a green Martian and Moondragon did control Thor through telepathy. MM is also nearly as strong as Supes and Supes did beat Thor up fist to fist. All Thor has is a hammer. Big sissy can't fight like a man and he has a girls hair cut. shifty

Newjak
e is a green Martian and Moondragon did control Thor through telepathy. MM is also nearly as strong as Supes and Supes did beat Thor up fist to fist. All Thor has is a hammer. Big sissy can't fight like a man and he has a girls hair cut. shifty Well Thor has also resisted Moondragon with the gem stick out tongue

And once again Thor has taken worse then petty little Superman can dish out in one punch stick out tongue

The Libertine
Well Thor has also resisted Moondragon with the gem stick out tongue

And once again Thor has taken worse then petty little Superman can dish out in one punch stick out tongue

Well Moondragon made him her ***** and she was controlling a planet at the time.

No Supes has proven he can knock him out with a haymaker. Supes hits harder than Marvel characters who rely on hammers to fight because there fists are soft like a girl and they have a girls hair cut and are girly, with a girly belt of strength etc. Girly stuff.

Newjak
Well Moondragon made him her ***** and she was controlling a planet at the time.

No Supes has proven he can knock him out with a haymaker. Supes hits harder than Marvel characters who rely on hammers to fight because there fists are soft like a girl and they have a girls hair cut and are girly, with a girly belt of strength etc. Girly stuff. Please Superman wishes he was half the man Thor was.

I mister goody-two-shoes with his on jerry curl can't even take a thrown hammer to the face without bleeding like a baby.

The Libertine
Please Superman wishes he was half the man Thor was.

I mister goody-two-shoes with his on jerry curl can't even take a thrown hammer to the face without bleeding like a baby.

Supes doesn't carry a hammer to make up for a small widger, it's no wonder Sif is always banging the Warriors three when Thor is in Midgard. She tried it with Beta Ray Bill but found the advertising was false and he wasn't hung like a horse, more like antman. What a lame character BRB is. Lol looks like a horse with a winged helmet. Lame.

Newjak
Supes doesn't carry a hammer to make up for a small widger, it's no wonder Sif is always banging the Warriors three when Thor is in Midgard. She tried it with Beta Ray Bill but found the advertising was false and he wasn't hung like a horse, more like antman. What a lame character BRB is. Lol looks like a horse with a winged helmet. Lame. No he just needs to have Batman do it for him heck Wonder Woman would rather take on a normal human then mister Supernotinthebedman.

Yes BRB does look like a horse.

The Libertine
Yes BRB does look like a horse.

That's lamer than supes and thor not being able to put pans on under there garments!!

Newjak
That's lamer than supes and thor not being able to put pans on under there garments!! Yes it is

Rick/Genis
Superman is a dick

http://superdickery.com/images/dick/98_4_0275.jpg

The Libertine
Yes it is

So we agree Beta Ray Bill is as lame as Frog Thor! Frog Thor was perhaps lamer though.

Newjak
So we agree Beta Ray Bill is as lame as Frog Thor! Yes we shall agree BRB lame as Frog Thor Lame as Superboy

Galvaclaw
Far be it from me to break into this marvel lovefest but its time to clear some things up.

MM speedblitzed multiple white martians scattered across the planet in a matter of monents.

Also how does a thunderclap work on some with reactions quicker than sound? They can just move away from it being that they're faster than it.

Considering Superman regularly fights people who can survive the sun and beats them senceless its no biggy.

The fact Thor and Hulk have tagged heralds is pointless. They never use their speed in close combat. Ever. They're going to find the big 7 are less willing to job to them than the heralds are.

And Iron man can fly faster than quicksilver can run. Who has the faster reflexes? That's right Quicksilver. Also beating the king of all jobbers is hardly a feat.

Hulk has being knocked out by much weaker opponents. The crossover was well written by Kurt Busiek. I'm sure if Thor had of won that fight it would of being hailed as the greatest thing ever.

Rick/Genis
WHO THE HELL IS HUC!?!?!!?

xmeat
e is a green Martian and Moondragon did control Thor through telepathy. MM is also nearly as strong as Supes and Supes did beat Thor up fist to fist. All Thor has is a hammer. Big sissy can't fight like a man and he has a girls hair cut. shifty are you on crack Marvel telepaths are far more advance than dc. Second thor has fought many times without the hammer he wasn't born with it you know. Plus he's been struck by those more powerful than supes and still got up for more thor fries j'onns ass.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Far be it from me to break into this marvel lovefest but its time to clear some things up.

MM speedblitzed multiple white martians scattered across the planet in a matter of monents.

Also how does a thunderclap work on some with reactions quicker than sound? They can just move away from it being that they're faster than it.

Considering Superman regularly fights people who can survive the sun and beats them senceless its no biggy.

The fact Thor and Hulk have tagged heralds is pointless. They never use their speed in close combat. Ever. They're going to find the big 7 are less willing to job to them than the heralds are.

And Iron man can fly faster than quicksilver can run. Who has the faster reflexes? That's right Quicksilver. Also beating the king of all jobbers is hardly a feat.

Hulk has being knocked out by much weaker opponents. The crossover was well written by Kurt Busiek. I'm sure if Thor had of won that fight it would of being hailed as the greatest thing ever.

Good post.

I always laugh at the "regular Thor is resistant to magic bit" hahahahaha, Who has been magically transformed in a Frog in a modern comic against his will, Thor or Superman?
here's a clue....
Thor

Newjak
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Considering Superman regularly fights people who can survive the sun and beats them senceless its no biggy. Yeah but he doesn't beat them in one punch those guys often give Superman great fights but unlike most of those guys Thor is about as strong as Superman is plus has a better weapon

if anyone should be able to one shot the other Thor should be able to one shot Superman. stick out tongue

Priest
Yeah besides Thor and possibly Vision most of those guys are out of their league.
DC for the win.

xmeat
are you on crack Marvel telepaths are far more advance than dc. Second thor has fought many times without the hammer he wasn't born with it you know. Plus he's been struck by those more powerful than supes and still got up for more thor fries j'onns ass.

Rick/Genis
DC wins.

The Libertine

if anyone should be able to one shot the other Thor should be able to one shot Superman. stick out tongue

But we know he can't.

Newjak
But we know he can't. We know he can cool

The Libertine
edit: triple post

The Libertine
We know he can cool

can't.

A small god for a small world perhaps?

The Libertine
edit: double post

Rick/Genis
Double Post... Reported....

Actually you weren't... Just felt like saying it...

Newjak
can't.

A small god for a small world perhaps? I thought Earth ws the same size in both companies but while Superman stays on Earth Thor throws down across the universe everyday cool

The Libertine
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Double Post... Reported....

Actually you weren't... Just felt like saying it...

That post was

Spam!

The Libertine
I thought Earth ws the same size in both companies but while Superman stays on Earth Thor throws down across the universe everyday cool

No 616 was smaller it had a number of cities missing, the DC heroes commented on the size difference more than once. That was part of the joke Supes cracked.

Newjak
No 616 was smaller it had a number of cities missing, the DC heroes commented on the size difference more than once. That was part of the joke Supes cracked. Please Gotham and Metropolis don't count as making it smaller stick out tongue

And besides Thor does more than just hang around Earth he bangs babes all across the cosmos Superman doesn't evne get to bang Lois all the time stick out tongue

xmeat
No 616 was smaller it had a number of cities missing, the DC heroes commented on the size difference more than once. That was part of the joke Supes cracked. supes should shut up

The Libertine
supes should shut up

Why, he backed his mouth up

Please Gotham and Metropolis don't count as making it smaller stick out tongue

And besides Thor does more than just hang around Earth he bangs babes all across the cosmos Superman doesn't evne get to bang Lois all the time stick out tongue

Imagines Babes across the Universe take Valkyrie.

Newjak
Why, he backed his mouth up

Imagines Babes across the Universe take Valkyrie. Yes Babes across the Universe

The Libertine
Yes Babes across the Universe

"imagined"

Rick/Genis
That post was

Spam!

You were

Deleted for trolling! big grin

Bouboumaster
Maybe they can win. Hulk HAS to do the Thunderclap before Wally make to much damage. Jean HAS to beat MM in a tp fight. Invisible woman MUST hold West in a bubble. Hulk must fight against WM, and pray for Thor beating Supes via Mjorlir. In that case, they can win. Vision MUST be a distraction to Kyle. IM destroy Batman, and go help is pals. But if invisible woman can't hold the Flash, they are ****ed.

They can win. But under somes conditions. I give them 3/10, it's the max they can get. Besides, DC have Batman, an exellent strategist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.