aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
debate.

Bol Gath
Aren't they supposed to be equal to big G? If that's the case they should be able to win. But then again I think they are equal to G when he's in his average power level, not when he's near full power. But even so I think they should win 5-6/10.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
debate.

Arishem gives the code. Guess who wins

Utrigita
the funny little team called aegis&tenebrous.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
Arishem gives the code. Guess who wins

I'm assuming this is Arishem fighting with his own power and not Exitar's. If that's the case, then I'll go with T & A.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm assuming this is Arishem fighting with his own power and not Exitar's. If that's the case, then I'll go with T & A.

Exitar arrives when Arishem deems it. Arishem the Judge gives the code, its over. Goodnite, T&A.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
the funny little team called aegis&tenebrous.

Do u think, SS/FL can stop Tenebrous/Aegis? Who is Tenebrous/Aegis, my friend?

Utrigita
No way this that team defeated Galactus (combined)

theck out this scan and get wiser big grin

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3.jpg

guy222
No way this that team defeated Galactus (combined)

theck out this scan and get wiser big grin

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3.jpg

I shall. Two Celestials>Tenebrous/Aegis

smile

celestialdemon
Sorry, I misread the heading. It's Exitar against them, not Arishem. They still win. Just wanted to clear that up. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Sorry, I misread the heading. It's Exitar against them, not Arishem. They still win. Just wanted to clear that up. big grin

Ok. Ur taking T&A. We all love T&A big grin Staying with Exitar. He arrives when Arishem deems it.

Utrigita
yes and builds up his energy to destroy a planet, I know he is powerful Guy222 in my openion the strongest among the celestials considering his height but he simply isn't strong enough to down TWO galactus level beings

guy222
yes and builds up his energy to destroy a planet, I know he is powerful Guy222 in my openion the strongest among the celestials considering his height but he simply isn't strong enough to down TWO galactus level beings

I admire your passion for Galactus. smile

Utrigita
And I admire you passion for the celestials let me ask you can a single A SINGLE celestial in any way win against galactus.

guy222
And I admire you passion for the celestials let me ask you can a single A SINGLE celestial in any way win against galactus.

Yes. Celestials are older than Galactus. If u believe the theory of the Absolutes. Eternity existed before Galan. FF Annual does say Galactus will become a Celestial. Regardless, Galactus/Celestial connection is wondrous. U cherish Galactus and Galactus wins for u always smile

Utrigita
no they was created by eternity, the respect thread post scans that says so, And no the Celestial isn't older then Galactus in the alternative future where Franklin becomes Galactus they are yes, but in 616 Galactus is the oldest living being in existance and again
One Celestial <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Galactus
the CELESTIALS>Galactus
they are to many even though some post has shown that when Galactus chooses he can eradicate the entire universe and none including the celestials will escape.

guy222
no they was created by eternity, the respect thread post scans that says so, And no the Celestial isn't older then Galactus in the alternative future where Franklin becomes Galactus they are yes, but in 616 Galactus is the oldest living being in existance and again
One Celestial <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Galactus
the CELESTIALS>Galactus
they are to many even though some post has shown that when Galactus chooses he can eradicate the entire universe and none including the celestials will escape.

Guy222 is so silly laughing out loud

Utrigita
some of the time yes

guy222
some of the time yes

Happy Dance

Utrigita
its okay you have your openion and I have mine it cool.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Sidious appreciates honest debating

guy222

I truly cherish your opinion. smile

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious appreciates honest debating

cosigned

Utrigita
that the best we all have oure different views we can try to explain to others why we have them, but in the end once openion about a subject is left to one self.

guy222
that the best we all have oure different views we can try to explain to others why we have them, but in the end once openion about a subject is left to one self.

It is best to discuss without conflictwave

Utrigita
Agreed

guy222
happywave

Exitar the Exterminator FTW

Tenebrous
I turn this whole ish into a barren wasteland devil evil face evil face evil face devil

Knowsbleed33
A&T would have to have upset Arishem in order for Exitar to come into play. It's A&T vs. A&E. The Celestials win.

guy222
hey buddy

Knowsbleed33
How's it going bro?

guy222
goin good

how u been

Knowsbleed33
Ehhh so-so I guess. Going through some stuff on my end. Should be ok though.

guy222
Best to u. Always here for ya

Knowsbleed33
danka

guy222
Exitar the Exterminator FTW

iceman24567
The team wins

Knowsbleed33
Exitar with potential ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.