Is Invisible Woman the Ultimate Assasin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Scenario:

Weapon X Kidnaps Sue Storm soon after she and her team (Comprised of Ben Grimm, Reed Richards, and her brother: Johnny Storm) land from their mission in which they acquire their powers.

Over the Course of a year they subject her to millions of brainwashing tests, making her completely loyal to Weapon X and only Weapon X.

They train her... fully. More developed than ever before, she has learned how to use her invisibility to the fullest. She can even cloak herself from telepathy as well. She also has the use of her invisibubbles but, more importantly, the willingness to use them lethally.

Now:

The X-men (on some routine mission) completely destroy Weapon X while Sue is away. Everyone of her leaders is gone.

She wants revenge...... on the world.

Who stops her?

Board Walker
Wolverine takes her down, when she surprisingly find out that Adamantium by passes hyper energy.

Rick/Genis
even if she's invisible to scent? When I say invisible... I mean TOTALLY invisible.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
even if she's invisible to scent? When I say invisible... I mean TOTALLY invisible.

Wolverine will some how be able to detect her animal magnetism, Wolverine does what he does, and hes the best as what he does.

grey fox
Sue pretty much f*cks the world over

Rick/Genis
Wouldn't that be a good what if?

complexbrother
Darwin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ab/Darwin_XMDG.JPG

Darwin has the power of "reactive evolution". The exact nature and limits of his powers have not been revealed, but what this basically means is that his body automatically adapts to any situation or environment he is placed in, allowing him to survive, as it seems, possibly anything. Examples of his powers include: gaining night-vision after a few seconds in the dark; functional gills after being submerged in water; fire-proof skin after being exposed to flame; increasing his own intelligence; converting his body into pure energy; no longer requiring oxygen after being sucked into space; and acquiring comprehension of the Shi'ar language merely by looking at written samples.

External links

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by complexbrother
Darwin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ab/Darwin_XMDG.JPG

Darwin has the power of "reactive evolution". The exact nature and limits of his powers have not been revealed, but what this basically means is that his body automatically adapts to any situation or environment he is placed in, allowing him to survive, as it seems, possibly anything. Examples of his powers include: gaining night-vision after a few seconds in the dark; functional gills after being submerged in water; fire-proof skin after being exposed to flame; increasing his own intelligence; converting his body into pure energy; no longer requiring oxygen after being sucked into space; and acquiring comprehension of the Shi'ar language merely by looking at written samples.

External links

That's great and all... but would he fight her?

Symmetric Chaos
That's great and all... but would he fight her?

If a crazy chick was hunting yone down in a murderous rage I think anyone would fight back.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If a crazy chick was hunting yone down in a murderous rage I think anyone would fight back.

I wouldn't fight back. I would run like hell. huh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I wouldn't fight back. I would run like hell. huh

Darwin can't die why in the 9 hells would he run?

Rick/Genis
Is he even a part of earth? Where the hell is he in that picture?

celestialdemon
Is he even a part of earth? Where the hell is he in that picture?

Yes, he's a mutant. He just looks....funny.

guy222
Scenario:

Weapon X Kidnaps Sue Storm soon after she and her team (Comprised of Ben Grimm, Reed Richards, and her brother: Johnny Storm) land from their mission in which they acquire their powers.

Over the Course of a year they subject her to millions of brainwashing tests, making her completely loyal to Weapon X and only Weapon X.

They train her... fully. More developed than ever before, she has learned how to use her invisibility to the fullest. She can even cloak herself from telepathy as well. She also has the use of her invisibubbles but, more importantly, the willingness to use them lethally.

Now:

The X-men (on some routine mission) completely destroy Weapon X while Sue is away. Everyone of her leaders is gone.

She wants revenge...... on the world.

Who stops her?

LT wins. Guy222 chokeslams her laughing out loud
She is a bit overrated, but

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by guy222
LT wins. Guy222 chokeslams her laughing out loud
She is a bit overrated, but

Why? It's not outside the boundries of order and space to destroy a planet. If it were, LT would be fighting Galactus all the friggin' time!

H. S. 6
Darwin's a good bet.

guy222
Why? It's not outside the boundries of order and space to destroy a planet. If it were, LT would be fighting Galactus all the friggin' time!

Relax. I am having fun.

Board Walker
By the way in case anyone took me serious...I was kidding.

Blair Wind
Iceman. She can't do anything to him, and so long as he somehow finds her (sending snow on her so it falls on her form) he can freeze her.

Joey Stacks
HULK

or Deadpool.

Probably a combo of both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.