Onslaught vs. The Destroyers Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Super strong armor vs. Super strong armorborgborg.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
Super strong armor vs. Super strong armorborgborg.

Who's in Dread Destroyer?

KillAll
i think its more of a question of which version of onslaught??? if its reality warping onslaught he wins.

if not, the destroyer disentigrates onslaught.

or a 3rd less option. he could possibly use telepathy to expell anybody animating the destroyer. but if that doesnt work, still the destroyer.

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll
i think its more of a question of which version of onslaught??? if its reality warping onslaught he wins.

if not, the destroyer disentigrates onslaught.

or a 3rd less option. he could possibly use telepathy to expell anybody animating the destroyer. but if that doesnt work, still the destroyer.

Dread Destroyer was designed to combat the Celestials.

xmeat
destroyer

KillAll
Originally posted by guy222
Dread Destroyer was designed to combat the Celestials.

i know. the destroyer is my second favorite character (very juggernaut like, juggernaut is my first big grin).

but it also has no protection from something that can completely warp reality around it... and warp the destroyer itself.

so like i said, it depends on which version of onslaught.

also, the destroyer has to be animated with a consciousness. onslaught could theoretically use telepathy to expell any consciouness in it. making the destroyer armor in-animate. but its speculation. i dont think the destroyer has ever combated (is that a word lol) a telepath.

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll
i know. the destroyer is my second favorite character (very juggernaut like, juggernaut is my first big grin).

but it also has no protection from something that can completely warp reality around it... and warp the destroyer itself.

so like i said, it depends on which version of onslaught.

also, the destroyer has to be animated with a consciousness. onslaught could theoretically use telepathy to expell any consciouness in it. making the destroyer armor in-animate. but its speculation. i dont think the destroyer has ever combated (is that a word lol) a telepath.

Juggy is cool smile Odin greatest creation should be tougher than Onslaught. Can Onslaught withstand the power of the Dread One?

hulk10
Bump

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Juggy is cool smile Odin greatest creation should be tougher than Onslaught. Can Onslaught withstand the power of the Dread One?

me so so silly when i joined, but u learn as u go.....

armor

http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t/6229339_02-25-11_01_09_copy.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t/6229345_02-25-11_01_10_copy.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.